Chaos and Pain looking for 2 reps!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Man there's a lot of interest. Here's my app.

Requirements:

21 years old or older(because we do sell our dheas) - Let me sell them instead.

Post count of 300+(may make exceptions) - (prove it)

Active on anabolic minds at least 4x a week. More often = better. Alright just slow down with the math.

Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and blah blah blah Great.

Be willing to coordinate and work as a team member. I'll be the Jerry Rice to your Steve Young <3

No affiliation with another brand here on anabolic minds. Done.

I was the lead rep for a pretty great company before. If you want details, just pm me. What I can say openly is that I ended my affiliation with them on my own terms and with great respect intact by and for all parties and individuals. I mostly ran promos on another forum, competitions, etc. Aside from that, was primarily being available and able to answer questions, and encourage people to use our products whenever they may suit their needs, desire, or circumstance. I occasionally toyed around with simple graphic design for company promotions. While I can be active in any sub-forum on this site or probably others if asked, I'm not into social media. I've just never been interested. I am however interested in Chaos and Pain's image, products (especially nootropics and dheas), and future. I'd love to be a part of this team, it looks like a really good time to do so. Stoked for what you guys have coming up regardless!
It's crowded enough in this application thread.. Old Witch you draw his attention I've got the piano wire..

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll put my name into this!

I'm pretty new to this forum but not new to working out and proper nutrition/supplementation. I am 28 years old and have been into lifting since I played sports in high school so about 12-13 years. College hit me and I kind of fell off track but have gotten back in to it over the past 2 years. My weight has gone down from about 200 to 170-175 lbs in that time and I am very strict with my routine and nutrition.

I have never repped any company before but I work in the business insurance industry and have no problems talking with people and recommending a product or service. I LOVE Chaos and Pain's products (especially the pre workouts) and would like the opportunity to continue providing a helping hand to others seeking assistance in this wonderful fitness world.

I do not have the required 300 posts but only because I recently joined here within the past couple of months. I can assure you that I am on here every single day as a way to pass time at work and am very active :)

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Company !!

Good Luck To All !!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a great opportunity! Ive utilized several of CnP’s products and they have all been great.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn I saw rockets name pop up and thought to myself "he would be perfect for this rep slot"

Your a legend my man!
Thank you for you kind words and I do believe that Chaos & Pain is a great company, but I'm happy with the gig I got. EMPIREMIND good luck with new adventure!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for you kind words and I do believe that Chaos & Pain is a great company, but I'm happy with the gig I got. EMPIREMIND good luck with new adventure!
How about we give you a Twinkie as a sign on bonus?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3, you still alive EMPIREMIND ?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
It would seem so.. he posted up CnP's new post in that thread and has been responding..

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He is has been posting. Why are you asking ?
Just making conversation. It's a laborer's saying when there's a particularly tough job and there are new people involved.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats EMPIREMIND

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.. they said I can't get him fired for sexual misconduct.. already tried..
We dont have an hr department*wink*

Choosing the second rep Wednesday

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Going to be somebody’s lucky day! Hoping it’s me before I hit up a cottage for a few days!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck all! Fantastic opportunity here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Luck Folks!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where in B-Ham are you guys in relation to the Whole Foods? I could ride up there and put a paper application. :D

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m the complaint department
Send me your address and I will fly to your house free of charge . Then I punch your teeth in and make you post a apology

:)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m the complaint department
Send me your address and fly to your house. Then I punch your teeth in and make you post a apology
thats hardcore conflict resolution !

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
hell yes, bring back the draft!!!!
It would be an interesting thing for sure.. with all these immaculated millennials I'm sure that'd go swimmingly.. at least it would possibly reduce the effects of overevolution some..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be an interesting thing for sure.. with all these immaculated millennials I'm sure that'd go swimmingly.. at least it would possibly reduce the effects of overevolution some..
lol...the populations of both mexico and Canada would triple!!!

can you say-draft dodger!!!

I look at this as a good thing AMERICA-love it or leave it!!!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
lol...the populations of both mexico and Canada would triple!!!

can you say-draft dodger!!!

I look at this as a good thing AMERICA-love it or leave it!!!
Letters home from basic training "mom he called me a girl and called me worthless. Idk what to do mom I just want to die. And they don't even have vegan mre's. I can't believe the army has the nerve to disrespect my lifestyle choices. Please send help."

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it would teach respect to our youth, something they have lost!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmmmmm..... Thinking of throwing this in......Do you still need another rep??

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This guy would be fabulous.

:afro: