Chaos and Pain looking for 2 reps!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought they picked me and just didn't have the heart to tell you yet.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They haven't picked the second one it would seem
With multiple quality applicants, it's a big decision. Rushing it could be counter-productive. There are a few here I'd have asked to join my team when I was lead rep. There's some quality dudes ITT.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Back from my weekend away and I’m so ready to see who the lucky one is!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With multiple quality applicants, it's a big decision. Rushing it could be counter-productive. There are a few here I'd have asked to join my team when I was lead rep. There's some quality dudes ITT.
Yes there is
So many great apps

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the current reps - favorite C&P supp and why?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any Deals On Predator ??

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For the current reps - favorite C&P supp and why?
Mine is a toss up between Predator and Gaia. Predator is the best GDA ive used, works really well. Gaia is the most complete and best tasting reds and greens product.

The irresponsible side of me wants to say something like Ferox (haven't tried yet, but supposed to be getting some soon), because at times I can be a stim freak, but the fat boy loves to eat and anything that allows me to do so (predator) without completely jepordizing my progress is an absolute win for me.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mine is a toss up between Predator and Gaia. Predator is the best GDA ive used, works really well. Gaia is the most complete and best tasting reds and greens product.

The irresponsible side of me wants to say something like Ferox (haven't tried yet, but supposed to be getting some soon), because at times I can be a stim freak, but the fat boy loves to eat and anything that allows me to do so (predator) without completely jepordizing my progress is an absolute win for me.
I have heard nothing but good things about Predator (all C&P products honestly), so that may be one I pick up soon! Especially with the current sale going on.

Heard a LOT of good stuff about CKP - Honey Graham Reaper too!!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have heard nothing but good things about Predator (all C&P products honestly), so that may be one I pick up soon! Especially with the current sale going on.

Heard a LOT of good stuff about CKP - Honey Graham Reaper too!!!!
You got that right about ckp honey graham, I want to try that so bad. When I get some find together I'm definitely trying that one!

I'm also really excited for Bacchus to drop!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will trade anyone my remaining nut for a early batch of Bacchus.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you got my email too. You got the Chef Bob hook up :)
It is a rule Never Make A Purchase Without Checking With Chef Bob, he always knows where the deals are!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy weekend fellas!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I dunno what yall are talking abput on here but I really like their preworkout with aminosheptane

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mood

maxresdefault.jpg

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Guessing you guys are hoping late entry to take the last spot? Lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was my biggest thing - I hate being a rep that just gives excuses and not answers. The boss man will text me back with a answer or post in the thread answering the question within a few hours of telling him.
Or how about IG/Social Media reps.....I get solicitations all the time "love your profile, you should be a rep for us" and when I respond with product questions they say "email my boss idontknow****@company.com

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or how about IG/Social Media reps.....I get solicitations all the time "love your profile, you should be a rep for us" and when I respond with product questions they say "email my boss idontknow****@company.com
Social media had presented some serious pros and cons for the supplement industry. On one hand you have companies saving sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars by not having to scope out professional athletes and then build a following, sometimes only to have them leave after the contract expired. It allows companies to fund higher quality production and research because many social media ambassadors get paid in product, and pennies if any money at all.

The one of the biggest downsides is exactly what you mentioned, air-heads who just spew the mantra and taglines from the company website. They also tend to be incredibly boring if they actually only use their social media for ambassador purposes, but risk soiling the company image by straying from the agenda or getting personal.

This is why I like forums and local representatives. They offer a balance. Low cost, high knowledge, availability, and no social media scrutiny. I really hope to see forums explode back into their pre-2012 popularity. With the maturing and availability of information we have now, I think forums can be the industry's biggest tools for success.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Social media had presented some serious pros and cons for the supplement industry. On one hand you have companies saving sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars by not having to scope out professional athletes and then build a following, sometimes only to have them leave after the contract expired. It allows companies to fund higher quality production and research because many social media ambassadors get paid in product, and pennies if any money at all.

The one of the biggest downsides is exactly what you mentioned, air-heads who just spew the mantra and taglines from the company website. They also tend to be incredibly boring if they actually only use their social media for ambassador purposes, but risk soiling the company image by straying from the agenda or getting personal.

This is why I like forums and local representatives. They offer a balance. Low cost, high knowledge, availability, and no social media scrutiny. I really hope to see forums explode back into their pre-2012 popularity. With the maturing and availability of information we have now, I think forums can be the industry's biggest tools for success.
I have confidence that they will be back. We've been in the social media craze which is a solid outlet for marketing, but it's only a matter of time before members move back to the forum platform. It goes in cycles.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have confidence that they will be back. We've been in the social media craze which is a solid outlet for marketing, but it's only a matter of time before members move back to the forum platform. It goes in cycles.
(Slot reserved for anabolic cycle pun)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Requirements:
21 years old or older(because we do sell our dheas)

I am 30, a ginger kid, and pretty much worthless. Does that fit the bill!?

Post count of 300+(may make exceptions)
I had that covered about 6 years ago :)

Active on anabolic minds at least 4x a week. More often = better
I have done 50+ Reviews, Over 20+ Logs, and have been an active member of this board for a while. I have also invested stock in predator as one of my top GDA's. That GDA has been a staple since release

Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and if they don't know, ask BloodManor or I for answers.

I have logged permaswole (twice), bought over 20 bottles of predator, and have reviewed the protein powders on here. I am very familiar with the profiles, ingredients, and products. I have used nearly every product on their line and could give consumers feedback from my own experience, and based off the profile/ingredients that make it up. This is a way to help consumers understand what to expect, what the product does, and how to educate them on building a stack with the C&P products.

Be willing to coordinate and work as a team member.

I have worked for Scivation & Cellucor for over 7+ years, worked 7 arnold classics, and have worked the olympia in 2011. I have been a team player in the industry for almost a decade.

No affiliation with another brand here on anabolic minds.

Free Agent

Here are my previous logs with C&P Products:
Predator:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291545-solution-becomes-predator.html

PermaSwole:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272504-solution-gets-permaswole.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263714-solution-cannibal-permaswole.html

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Requirements:

I have done 50+ Reviews, Over 20+ Logs, and have been an active member of this board for a while. I have also invested stock in predator as one of my top GDA's. That GDA has been a staple since release

Willing to answer questions about chaos and pain products and if they don't know, ask BloodManor or I for answers.

I have logged permaswole (twice), bought over 20 bottles of predator, and have reviewed the protein powders on here. I am very familiar with the profiles, ingredients, and products. I have used nearly every product on their line and could give consumers feedback from my own experience, and based off the profile/ingredients that make it up. This is a way to help consumers understand what to expect, what the product does, and how to educate them on building a stack with the C&P products.

I have worked for Scivation & Cellucor for over 7+ years, worked 7 arnold classics, and have worked the olympia in 2011. I have been a team player in the industry for almost a decade.

Free Agent

Predator:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291545-solution-becomes-predator.html

PermaSwole:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272504-solution-gets-permaswole.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263714-solution-cannibal-permaswole.html
Good Lord!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Requirements:

Free Agent

Predator:

PermaSwole:
Bob just tell them you want the job you don't have to show off buddy LOL.

I definitely vote for this guy
#gingerpain

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Requirements:

Free Agent

Predator:

PermaSwole:
That’s how you drop a app for a company that you enjoy and use

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Game Over !!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Game Over !!!!
No sh1t lol! I applied but i vote for Bob too. Even if you picked me i would have to respectfully decline because with 4 kids, work, and now school i couldnt hold up to any commitment i make. I thought i could but nope i cant.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Requirements:

Free Agent

Predator:

PermaSwole:
Well that should just about do it lol.

I'll assume that releasing Bacchus with 35% is my consolation prize. :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is a sad day for all those who were hopeful !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Requirements:

Free Agent

Predator:

PermaSwole:
Game over!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure that it is still of concern, but I'm bowing out. Thanks fellas.