sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solid Review Man! I've just started Optimise-T stacked with Anabolic Effect also taking EndoAmp. I don't Know if I should throw in some Follidrone I got. But I want to see what Anabolic Effect brings to the table without pointing towards other things that are working or not. How you dosing your AE and how lond did it take to see the effect or should I say the Anabolic Effect;). Steve has anyone dosed 9 caps a day on AE? sns8778
I think you'll love the Optimize-T and Anabolic effect stack.

I would go with Epi-Plex over Follidrone if it were me but if you already have it, may as well use it. We have a lot of solid feedback on people stacking Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex together and Epi-Plex is a product that I use daily myself.

I have seen some people do 9 caps of Anabolic Effect per day and say that they were really pleased with it. I tell people that 9 caps per day should be fine but if they're having to choose between taking 9 caps a day or going for a longer cycle, go for the longer cycle. But if they can do both, go for it. I'm considering that myself when/if I can get back to normal workouts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just dropping a quick review on Anabolic Effect. Thankful for Steve and GQ helping me with my stack and any questions that I had about it.

I been running Amento, Epi, and Anabolic Effect for the past 8 weeks. I’ve used Amento and Epi back in the day so I have a good idea of what they bring to the table. But this Anabolic Effect got me feeling like this been the best ride ever lol. Wish I kept a more detailed log but I dropped a couple of strength PRs on my Instagram.

I went from 215 to 232 and not too much fat gain, I could still see my abs some what at the end of 8 weeks. It’s a struggle putting on size at my height 6’3.5 lol. My appetite was increased all around, thankful my mother in law was in town staying with us so staying in a surplus was easy money . But this leaves me to believe Anabolic Effect has some strong nutrient partitioning effects because my wifey was like you’re not fat, you’re huge

Those all day pumps ain’t no joke either lol friends thought I was juicing because they never thought I would hit 230+ naturally in bodyweight. Overall recovery, muscular endurance, and sleep was increased all around to the point that I was able to do 4 Full Body workouts without much difficulty.

My Barbell Deadlift went from 415 - 450 x 1, Trap Bar Deadlift 485 - 525 x 1, Swiss Bar OHP 175 - 200 x 1, Barbell Row 225 - 285 x 2, Weighted Chin Up BW+80lbs - BW+105 x 1.

All in all Anabolic Effect is a solid natural anabolic, I have two more bottles on the way lol I don’t know if I’ll get off of it anytime soon. Thanks Steve for making such a great anabolic! Can’t wait for the new one to drop soon. Most def will be scooping it up!!
Thank you for the excellent detailed review. I'm really glad that you're enjoying the product and stack.

I'm really interested to see how it works for you in the next 8 weeks because a lot of people continue to see better results with it over time so it'll be awesome to see where your results wind up after another 8 weeks.

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidic Acid XT will have 1,500 mg. of Mediator 50P supplying 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid per serving + a couple more ingredients in it.

Anabolic XT will not contain Phosphatidic Acid for the reasons you stated - raw material cost and capsule space - because it is already a very expensive product for us to make and will be 6 capsules per day as it is. Adding PA would add 4 more capsules to it. Plus, Anabolic XT already will contain 9 high end active ingredients all at their efficacious dosages. :)
I can’t wait for anabolic xt to come out. Thanks for everything you do sir, I wish you a speedy recovery and it’s great to see you back.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just dropping a quick review on Anabolic Effect. Thankful for Steve and GQ helping me with my stack and any questions that I had about it.

I been running Amento, Epi, and Anabolic Effect for the past 8 weeks. I’ve used Amento and Epi back in the day so I have a good idea of what they bring to the table. But this Anabolic Effect got me feeling like this been the best ride ever lol. Wish I kept a more detailed log but I dropped a couple of strength PRs on my Instagram.

I went from 215 to 232 and not too much fat gain, I could still see my abs some what at the end of 8 weeks. It’s a struggle putting on size at my height 6’3.5 lol. My appetite was increased all around, thankful my mother in law was in town staying with us so staying in a surplus was easy money . But this leaves me to believe Anabolic Effect has some strong nutrient partitioning effects because my wifey was like you’re not fat, you’re huge

Those all day pumps ain’t no joke either lol friends thought I was juicing because they never thought I would hit 230+ naturally in bodyweight. Overall recovery, muscular endurance, and sleep was increased all around to the point that I was able to do 4 Full Body workouts without much difficulty.

My Barbell Deadlift went from 415 - 450 x 1, Trap Bar Deadlift 485 - 525 x 1, Swiss Bar OHP 175 - 200 x 1, Barbell Row 225 - 285 x 2, Weighted Chin Up BW+80lbs - BW+105 x 1.

All in all Anabolic Effect is a solid natural anabolic, I have two more bottles on the way lol I don’t know if I’ll get off of it anytime soon. Thanks Steve for making such a great anabolic! Can’t wait for the new one to drop soon. Most def will be scooping it up!!
Thanks for the kind words brother @a.c.614
Wow great results on natty stack .. some users cant even get those on hormones, just goes out to show what quality sups + good diet can do.

honestly i am new to amento, and when i got to try it .. feel like its the missing piece i was always looking for lol

AE will always be my favorite .. Anabolic XT is gonna be awesome and i think people will really love this stack for 12 weeks.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Thanks for the kind words brother @a.c.614
Wow great results on natty stack .. some users cant even get those on hormones, just goes out to show what quality sups + good diet can do.

honestly i am new to amento, and when i got to try it .. feel like its the missing piece i was always looking for lol

AE will always be my favorite .. Anabolic XT is gonna be awesome and i think people will really love this stack for 12 weeks.
What Is Amento?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic XT is a completely different product than Phosphatidic Acid XT.

They can be used separately or would make for a great stack together.

We actually have quite a few different natural muscle building and natural anabolic products coming out between SNS and CEL that will all be able to be used individually or stacked together.
Steve! Welcome back, man. Glad to see you back on the forum and appreciate the SNS updates. Can't wait for the Anabolic XT release and to hear what other products you have up your sleeve. Wishing you the best in your recovery.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t wait for anabolic xt to come out. Thanks for everything you do sir, I wish you a speedy recovery and it’s great to see you back.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve! Welcome back, man. Glad to see you back on the forum and appreciate the SNS updates. Can't wait for the Anabolic XT release and to hear what other products you have up your sleeve. Wishing you the best in your recovery.

We are going to have a lot of new releases coming in the very near future. I have a lot of them that are already here in the warehouse, I just have to get the write ups and some other launch info finished up on them.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We are going to have a lot of new releases coming in the very near future. I have a lot of them that are already here in the warehouse, I just have to get the write ups and some other launch info finished up on them.
Glad you are getting back into the swing of things hope recovery continues to be progressive. Btw where is your warehouse. Where are you located?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you are getting back into the swing of things hope recovery continues to be progressive. Btw where is your warehouse. Where are you located?
We are in Virginia.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is your recovery going?
Physically, my injuries were pretty traumatic and its going to be a very long process. I just had another surgery this past Monday. I've been going to physical therapy 5 days per week and will likely need to go that often at least thru the end of the year but it really just depends on how long I can afford to (as of course insurance has a limit on things like that and then it becomes out of pocket).

Mentally/emotionally its just been a really tough time. I try to stay positive but its been a big struggle with depression and anxiety and just being overwhelmed from being so far behind with work and life in general.

Thank you for asking. I really do appreciate it.

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Physically, my injuries were pretty traumatic and its going to be a very long process. I just had another surgery this past Monday. I've been going to physical therapy 5 days per week and will likely need to go that often at least thru the end of the year but it really just depends on how long I can afford to (as of course insurance has a limit on things like that and then it becomes out of pocket).

Mentally/emotionally its just been a really tough time. I try to stay positive but its been a big struggle with depression and anxiety and just being overwhelmed from being so far behind with work and life in general.

Thank you for asking. I really do appreciate it.
I understand the depression and anxiety. I’m actually moving back to sober living after being out of it for awhile and struggling with my sobriety. It’s freaking me out. I wish you the best in your rehab and recovery, I hope you get to do physical therapy for as long as Is necessary.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand the depression and anxiety. I’m actually moving back to sober living after being out of it for awhile and struggling with my sobriety. It’s freaking me out. I wish you the best in your rehab and recovery, I hope you get to do physical therapy for as long as Is necessary.
Thank you. Best of luck to you as well. If you ever need anyone to talk to, vent to, or just to listen, pm me and I'll be glad to give you my contact information off the forums. I've had some good friends battle with addictions and sobriety and I'm always glad to help anyone any way that I can.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Thank you for the excellent detailed review. I'm really glad that you're enjoying the product and stack.

I'm really interested to see how it works for you in the next 8 weeks because a lot of people continue to see better results with it over time so it'll be awesome to see where your results wind up after another 8 weeks.
No problem Steve!! Now I’m wondering if I should try out 9 caps of Anabolic Effect and 3 caps of Epi- Plex for my 3rd bottles. I’ll keep y’all posted no doubt! 🫡

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem Steve!! Now I’m wondering if I should try out 9 caps of Anabolic Effect and 3 caps of Epi- Plex for my 3rd bottles. I’ll keep y’all posted no doubt! 🫡
I've done 3 capsules of Epi-Plex per day and love it. Great for muscular endurance and recovery and I can tell a huge difference later on in workouts.

We've seen some people going up in dose to Anabolic Effect and really enjoying it as well.

If you try it, I look forward to your feedback. I think and hope that you'll really enjoy it.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Any feedback from anyone who has done > 6 caps/day?
So far I just notice my hunger is back up and recovery is better which is probably due from the increased calories.

Leaning out around my midsection as well even though the scale still hovering around 230-232lbs so I think I’m getting a little more of a recomp effect.

I only do 9 caps on workout days though.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So far I just notice my hunger is back up and recovery is better which is probably due from the increased calories.

Leaning out around my midsection as well even though the scale still hovering around 230-232lbs so I think I’m getting a little more of a recomp effect.

I only do 9 caps on workout days though.
Recovery aspect could be *partially* due to the ActiGin as well. Thanks for the feedback!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't say that it or anything else would push counts up as much as synthetics. We have never had any reports of it being an issue in any way.

From a company perspective, we can't recommend that anyone take anything with TRT because we can't give medical advice. On the other hand, there are a lot of posts and we receive a lot of solid feedback from people on TRT that love Anabolic Effect.
I KNOW this was a LONG TIME AGO but I now have a couple years worth of TRT labs with AE in the mix and not in the mix. I have enjoyed the endurance benefits of AE among other benefits and have NOT seen any issues with hematocrit numbers.

If on TRT and truly concerned limit vitamin c intake especially when consuming red meat or other high iron food at the same time as C increases iron absorption. Mandatory cardio(much easier with AE in the mix) and make sure you are hydrated ALL THE TIME. If you are heavy or snore get a sleep study and if needed wear the damn CPAP. These "tricks" have COMPLETELY eliminated all H/H issues I have ever had on TRT.

TLDR: Anabolic Effect has NOT caused any hematocrit issues for me while on TRT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Black Friday Sales are now live.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

Anabolic Effect - for a limited time, only 41.99 each with coupon code blackfriday30

Anabolic Effect - 2 Pack - for a limited time, only 76.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

Anabolic Effect - 3 Pack - for a limited time, only 104.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

Anabolic Effect - 4 Pack - for a limited time, only 125.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

To see a full selection of SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction products:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction New Years Sales are live.

Coupon code: newyears30

Anabolic Effect - for a limited time, only 41.99 each (Save 18.00!)

Anabolic Effect - 2 Pack - for a limited time, only 76.99 (Save 42.99 total)

Anabolic Effect - 3 Pack - for a limited time, only 104.99 (Save 74.98 total)

Anabolic Effect - 4 Pack - for a limited time, only 125.99 (Save 113.97 total!)

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Old thread but bumping because I still absolutely love this stuff. There have been lots of cool things that have come out since it was released, but I keep coming back.

On a second bottle of my most recent run and all my favorite effects are kicking in. Vascularity, deep muscle fullness, pretty intense strength gains, solid cardiovascular improvements, and I even have been getting some random comments I look more jacked lately which is always nice.

Hit a beltless deadlift 425 x 5 3-4 RIR then 425 x 2, 405 x 4, 385 x 6, 365 x 8, 345 x 10 with 90s rest between sets today and it felt not like I was absolutely going to die after which was awesome.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Old thread but bumping because I still absolutely love this stuff. There have been lots of cool things that have come out since it was released, but I keep coming back.

On a second bottle of my most recent run and all my favorite effects are kicking in. Vascularity, deep muscle fullness, pretty intense strength gains, solid cardiovascular improvements, and I even have been getting some random comments I look more jacked lately which is always nice.

Hit a beltless deadlift 425 x 5 3-4 RIR then 425 x 2, 405 x 4, 385 x 6, 365 x 8, 345 x 10 with 90s rest between sets today and it felt not like I was absolutely going to die after which was awesome.
That's whats up! 👊💪

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That's awesome numbers - congrats on that.

I'm glad that you're still loving Anabolic Effect - it's one of my favorite products too. I'm looking very forward to stacking it with Anabolic XT in the future whenever I'm able to train again.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Random at night vascularity lately. Nothing really hit me like Anabolic Effect.

No pump I didn’t even workout on this day. Sorry for crappy quality, but I have trouble describing how this stuff hits but when it does stuff like this happens for me.
Korean Mistletoe is not a joke :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is!
Korean Mistletoe solo ingredient, Steve?
Amazing pre-workout ArA + PA + Korean Mistletoe :D
Anabolic Effect (Korean Mistletoe + much more) + Phosphatic Acid XT + X-Gels (ArA) sounds like a great stack.

But no, we have no plans of doing a single ingredient Korean Mistletoe product; there is really no reason to being that Anabolic Effect is such a good product and is so popular.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Effect (Korean Mistletoe + much more) + Phosphatic Acid XT + X-Gels (ArA) sounds like a great stack.

But no, we have no plans of doing a single ingredient Korean Mistletoe product; there is really no reason to being that Anabolic Effect is such a good product and is so popular.
I want to try more dosage ;D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to try more dosage ;D
I've seen a lot of people increase their dosage of Anabolic Effect to 9 caps per day, so that would be one way to do it :)

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya big fan of Korean Mistltoe Extract. I used a lot of the old K1ngslayer by OL and use a ton of Anabolic Effect. Honestly at $40 at DPS it feels like a steal to get KME + everything else in this formula.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FWIW I am onto my third consecutive bottle now. I was planning to stop the deadlift progression, but it just keeps going up so I am just moving along. Up to 450lbs x 5 @2-3 RIR beltless this week. Closing in on my belted PRs, so hoping I can keep it up another month or so.

PS maybe just need to make this my own personal thread, just over here hording the Anabolic Effect.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
FWIW I am onto my third consecutive bottle now. I was planning to stop the deadlift progression, but it just keeps going up so I am just moving along. Up to 450lbs x 5 @2-3 RIR beltless this week. Closing in on my belted PRs, so hoping I can keep it up another month or so.

PS maybe just need to make this my own personal thread, just over here hording the Anabolic Effect.
Seems like you getting incredible results man! Are you doing the recommended dosage or 9 caps. What other things are noticeable on AE

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like you getting incredible results man! Are you doing the recommended dosage or 9 caps. What other things are noticeable on AE
I've always stuck with 6 caps. I don't even overthink I usually just do 3 upon waking and 3 with my last meal of the day.

I get great muscle fullness, recovery, and around day 15 onwards I just make great progress on my strength movements. I also don't tend to stack a ton of stuff with it either. This last run I've settled on 1 cap of Api-Plex at night, but no other natural anabolics.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I've always stuck with 6 caps. I don't even overthink I usually just do 3 upon waking and 3 with my last meal of the day.

I get great muscle fullness, recovery, and around day 15 onwards I just make great progress on my strength movements. I also don't tend to stack a ton of stuff with it either. This last run I've settled on 1 cap of Api-Plex at night, but no other natural anabolics.
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm really glad that you're enjoying your cycle of it.

Are you going to be running it for 16 weeks?

I get the same results - muscle fullness, recovery, and continuous strength gains that just keep getting better. I also notice a big difference in my muscular endurance especially later in my workouts.

The best way to describe the muscle fullness for me is that its like having that feeling of looking more muscular after a good workout but looking like that all the time.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm really glad that you're enjoying your cycle of it.

Are you going to be running it for 16 weeks?

I get the same results - muscle fullness, recovery, and continuous strength gains that just keep getting better. I also notice a big difference in my muscular endurance especially later in my workouts.

The best way to describe the muscle fullness for me is that its like having that feeling of looking more muscular after a good workout but looking like that all the time.
I might. I keep wanting to transition to something else or to more of a recomp, but results have been good so I just keep pushing forward. Kind of just going with the flow. Depends on what is in stock in the next week or so when I order again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might. I keep wanting to transition to something else or to more of a recomp, but results have been good so I just keep pushing forward. Kind of just going with the flow. Depends on what is in stock in the next week or so when I order again.
Anabolic Effect is so versatile and stacks so well with pretty much anything.

I am looking so forward to stacking it with Anabolic XT.

I know that we have Recomp20 coming back in this coming week.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect is so versatile and stacks so well with pretty much anything.

I am looking so forward to stacking it with Anabolic XT.

I know that we have Recomp20 coming back in this coming week.
This is kind of what I am waiting on, I think this is the direction I want to go next, but we will see!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is kind of what I am waiting on, I think this is the direction I want to go next, but we will see!
Recomp20 is great and would make for a great stack with Anabolic Effect.

It is supposed to be back in stock this coming week as far as I know.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
375 x 7 w/3 rir on squats today. Feeling pretty strong. 😊

I did add in cardiovascular support XT a couple weeks ago and I think it’s kicked up my recovery. I hadn’t tongue about it but I haven’t been very sore lately even with solid training improvements. I know that’s not it’s main focus or this threads focus but the extra ingredients seem to work well so far with Anabolic effect and have tons of health benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
375 x 7 w/3 rir on squats today. Feeling pretty strong. 😊

I did add in cardiovascular support XT a couple weeks ago and I think it’s kicked up my recovery. I hadn’t tongue about it but I haven’t been very sore lately even with solid training improvements. I know that’s not it’s main focus or this threads focus but the extra ingredients seem to work well so far with Anabolic effect and have tons of health benefits.
I'm glad that your results are going so well.

I could definitely see how Cardiovascular Support XT could help with improved recovery in a variety of ways and think that there's also a good likelihood that it will be great for helping a lot of people with cardiovascular endurance.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys so I'm calling my run here. I could change my mind this weekend and buy some more, but I have Anabolic XT on the way so I'll be switching to that again for a bit.

Finished with 385 x 7 squats this week and 460 x 5 deadlifts today. I'd have to look if they are PRs, but pretty confident they are beltless PRs that are very very close to my belted PRs.

I look forward to running again soon, maybe with Anabolic XT this next run. :)

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so I'm calling my run here. I could change my mind this weekend and buy some more, but I have Anabolic XT on the way so I'll be switching to that again for a bit.

Finished with 385 x 7 squats this week and 460 x 5 deadlifts today. I'd have to look if they are PRs, but pretty confident they are beltless PRs that are very very close to my belted PRs.

I look forward to running again soon, maybe with Anabolic XT this next run. :)
Really interested in seeing your take on Anabolic XT given you have a great handle and love Anabolic Effect! The AXT thread already has some early results of all day pumps so this will be really enlightening!

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really interested in seeing your take on Anabolic XT given you have a great handle and love Anabolic Effect! The AXT thread already has some early results of all day pumps so this will be really enlightening!
I have used Anabolic XT before. I should even have some feedback in the main SNS thread I believe. I really did enjoy it, I can't wait to hop back on.