GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to do another AE run of two bottles with BMP and possibly Epi-plex (I have a few unopened bottles).

I did see amazing sleep from AE and a little muscle building.
epi-plex is amazing and very verstaile and enhances every other product you stack with

best of luck .. keep us posted on how it goes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im 3 weeks in mtest/AE run .. and all these epi-plex reviews makes me wanna throw it in too lol

but i just want to judge the stack for a min of 6 weeks then maybe ill throw in epiplex mid feb.

saylee

saylee

Awards
I felt like it was only right to stack the AE + Epi-plex... I wanted to see if there were any similarities compared to the 12 week stack I ran with Vector + FD2.

I’m interested in seeing how AE + FD2 is going to be. I won’t add a thermogenic until 7-8 weeks into the 12-16 week prep; depending on how progress pans out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
imo CEL stuff blows everything out of the water .. no prop blends and for same price you get 3 additional ingredients all properly dosed and synergy between them is insane.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finishing up my 2nd bottle. Noticing a lot Of improvements in my recomp.

picking up another bottle and continuing till I’m done with epi-plex and then I’ll be stacking AE with FD2 for 12 weeks.
Glad to hear that you're noticing a lot of improvements.

Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex is a great stack.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Absolutely can’t wait for this. Stacking with M test is going to make PCT a breeze.
can you start this at beginning of PCT? off cycle, use nolva (as example) and then this with M test at same time? I have my nolva ready to go and was planning to use this with Mtest (already have them) after nolva pct but maybe i can use them simultaneously. thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
can you start this at beginning of PCT? off cycle, use nolva (as example) and then this with M test at same time? I have my nolva ready to go and was planning to use this with Mtest (already have them) after nolva pct but maybe i can use them simultaneously. thanks
Yes, you could use them at the start of your PCT. I am a big fan of M-Test during PCT and think Anabolic Effect would go nicely with it as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was my PCT - Mtest/Anabolic Effect dosages on the bottles for 8 weeks and kept all/made more gains in pct :)

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
Absolutely can’t wait for this. Stacking with M test is going to make PCT a breeze.
That was my PCT - Mtest/Anabolic Effect dosages on the bottles for 8 weeks and kept all/made more gains in pct :)
no kidding, no Nolva or chlomid?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no kidding, no Nolva or chlomid?
Nope .. You can have it on hand and see how you feel .. you will know in week 5/6 if running a 8 week cycle

But stano is one of the mildest stuff out there too .. but i always recomend to have a serm on hand for anything .. but if not stacking almost 99.9% pple run OTC for PCT

and yes start the PCT right away or 3-4 days end of the cycle ( i read somewhere that helps as well if you are beginning to feel shut down )

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, this is exactly what I will use in my pct (except with clomid)... you should feel great

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I am unsure how either could cause heart palpitations, but as far as AE is concerned I haven't seen anything that would even seem to remotely indicate that could happen or others have had it happen.

No Shilajit is commonly used in women for various different issues and poses no problem in taking.
Resolve, thank you. I appreciate your thoughts. Interesting about Shilajit, also.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Resolve gave a good answer above.

I don't comment on other companies products myself, so I can't speak for BMP but have read the same as you that some people report stim like effects. There is nothing in Anabolic Effect that should cause heart palpitations. As far as diarrhea, we have only seen that mentioned the time in this thread, we haven't received any other reports of it; although that can happen with almost any herbals and usually be offset by taking them with meals.

Shilajit is a great ingredient for women and market wide in the general health category is widely used in many women's formulations.
Thank you, brother. Based on reading I did across a couple different forums, it seems the other compound was likely causing the palpitations. Several people reported palpitations, insomnia, etc. I posted over there asking for help and did not receive a single response, but that's a different issue. Nice to see the helpful members on this thread.

I will buy some AE. I just took advantage of the big sale and picked up some Epi. If you can make a recommendation on where to get the best deal, I'll pick up several bottles of AE. Looking forward to trying it out.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you, brother. Based on reading I did across a couple different forums, it seems the other compound was likely causing the palpitations. Several people reported palpitations, insomnia, etc. I posted over there asking for help and did not receive a single response, but that's a different issue. Nice to see the helpful members on this thread.

I will buy some AE. I just took advantage of the big sale and picked up some Epi. If you can make a recommendation on where to get the best deal, I'll pick up several bottles of AE. Looking forward to trying it out.
Check DPS.

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
any need for tudca or anything like that while running this and mtest?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is the new ergonine out yet?
If you're asking about the upcoming daily use ergogenic from SNS, it isn't out yet. We hope to have it out within the next couple of months. The formula and flavor samples are done, its just a matter of where it falls into the new release lineup.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a question and it’s bugging me as it doesn’t seem state. Does ActiGin require saturation period like something like BA or Creatine or would it be effective used sporadically?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a question and it’s bugging me as it doesn’t seem state. Does ActiGin require saturation period like something like BA or Creatine or would it be effective used sporadically?
Not as far as I know

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're asking about the upcoming daily use ergogenic from SNS, it isn't out yet. We hope to have it out within the next couple of months. The formula and flavor samples are done, its just a matter of where it falls into the new release lineup.
Did you release the name yet? I was absent for a bit so may have missed it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should have acute benefits and longer term benefits.

Even with the acute benefits though it may take some time to notice the changes, since some are increased recovery benefits which would become more apparent as training continued.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it ok to take this and mtest for 90 days? or does one need to drop off first?
Def can .. I’m debating myself if I want to go 90-120days myself

So far 5weeks in

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should have acute benefits and longer term benefits.

Even with the acute benefits though it may take some time to notice the changes, since some are increased recovery benefits which would become more apparent as training continued.
Great answer and correct.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you release the name yet? I was absent for a bit so may have missed it
We haven't released the name yet. We are hoping to release it in the next 3 months. It's not a matter of intentionally putting it off, its just that we have so many other things already scheduled to release.

James496

Awards
Guys I have a question regarding the EPO boosting benefits of Anabolic Effect. It's a question I feel needs addressing.

How would this fair for someone on TRT with an already high/known cell count response to anabolics?

Is it liable to push hemoglobin/cell count levels up as much as synthetics? What is the stance/blood work on this subject?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys I have a question regarding the EPO boosting benefits of Anabolic Effect. It's a question I feel needs addressing.

How would this fair for someone on TRT with an already high/known cell count response to anabolics?

Is it liable to push hemoglobin/cell count levels up as much as synthetics? What is the stance/blood work on this subject?
I wouldn't say that it or anything else would push counts up as much as synthetics. We have never had any reports of it being an issue in any way.

From a company perspective, we can't recommend that anyone take anything with TRT because we can't give medical advice. On the other hand, there are a lot of posts and we receive a lot of solid feedback from people on TRT that love Anabolic Effect.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if taking anabolic effect & mtest, any benefit to adding xgels to the stack?
Absolutely. there is nothing overlapping so you're just going to get 3x the gains ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree that would be imo best natty stack out there

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To get my money’s worth, I’d probably just run X-Gels for the 50 days at 1.5g then follow that up with AE for 2-3 months. Maybe M-Test throughout

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very interesting. why the split? just to stretch the time?
$$ .. I’m sure if he can get it for free would run all 3 together for a nice natty cycle

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep, exactly. I think they are both outstanding natty products for LBM accrual that work through completely different mechanisms. So with that being said, I don’t see why it one shouldn’t stack them... I’d just rather have 4 months of great products then 2.

The argument could be made either way, that’s just how I’d approach it. And I’d certainly recommend that if a user hasn’t tried either product. Good to see how you respond to each one individually first before stacking.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep, exactly. I think they are both outstanding natty products for LBM accrual that work through completely different mechanisms. So with that being said, I don’t see why it one shouldn’t stack them... I’d just rather have 4 months of great products then 2.

The argument could be made either way, that’s just how I’d approach it. And I’d certainly recommend that if a user hasn’t tried either product. Good to see how you respond to each one individually first before stacking.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$$ .. I’m sure if he can get it for free would run all 3 together for a nice natty cycle

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if taking anabolic effect & mtest, any benefit to adding xgels to the stack?
To get my money’s worth, I’d probably just run X-Gels for the 50 days at 1.5g then follow that up with AE for 2-3 months. Maybe M-Test throughout

X-Gels would make a great stack with M-Test and Anabolic Effect.

Whether to stack them all or cycle between Anabolic Effect and X-Gels really just depends on budget.
For people that's budget allows, I'd stack them.

If you do decide to do like 12 weeks on Anabolic Effect followed by 50 days on X-Gels, you could also add Epi-Plex to the Anabolic Effect stack if you'd like. (I personally stay on M-Test myself).

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
I'm currently 5 weeks into Anabolic Effect + X-Gels at 2g + Alphamax XT stack and it's exceeding my humble expectations so far, I can definitely support the positive comments made in this thread on similar stacks including AE and X-Gels.

So much so that even though I initially planned this as a cycle for 8 weeks (approx. 40 workout days), I'm thinking of adding 4 more weeks on top - my understanding is that AE doesn't need to be cycled so often so 12 weeks on should be ok (correct?) and while X-Gels is usually recommended for 50 workouts I should be fine to stretch it to 60. Having said that, Alphamax should be cycled after 8 weeks (I believe primarily because of DHAA?) so I wonder what to add instead - any suggestions? Would Epi products be antagonistic with ArA (anti vs pro-inflammatory)?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm currently 5 weeks into Anabolic Effect + X-Gels at 2g + Alphamax XT stack and it's exceeding my humble expectations so far, I can definitely support the positive comments made in this thread on similar stacks including AE and X-Gels.

So much so that even though I initially planned this as a cycle for 8 weeks (approx. 40 workout days), I'm thinking of adding 4 more weeks on top - my understanding is that AE doesn't need to be cycled so often so 12 weeks on should be ok (correct?) and while X-Gels is usually recommended for 50 workouts I should be fine to stretch it to 60. Having said that, Alphamax should be cycled after 8 weeks (I believe primarily because of DHAA?) so I wonder what to add instead - any suggestions? Would Epi products be antagonistic with ArA (anti vs pro-inflammatory)?
Correct on the AE (8-12 is recommended) and really no harm on Xgels either (for some it can jsut get rough on joints and such after than and was never formally studied beyond that, thus the "50 workouts" number)

can't speak to the alpha, but you could replace with something like either CEL M-Test or CEL Epi-plex. Only thing with the epi-plex would be to dose apart from the Xgels to mitigate the antagonism (as you said). Just by separating the dosing a bit, you should be fine (same as if you were taking fish oil or the like) as the interaction isnt dramatic enough to make much difference anyways. The epicat will also typically boost the effect of other supps, so you could likely get some extra out of the AE as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That's great to hear that you're enjoying your stack so much.
Thank you for posting and sharing.

X-Gels - I think would be fine stretching it to 60 workouts. The directions on X-Gels and the way it was originally normally used was 50 consecutive days, not just workout days. There are a lot of people though that use it only on workout days.

Anabolic Effect - 12 weeks should be fine. 8 to 12 weeks is what most people are running on that and we've started to see more and more start doing 16 weeks because they are saying the results are still going strong or increasing at the end of their cycle. So much so that it's convinced me myself to do 16 weeks on my upcoming cycle (hopefully starting Sunday).

Epi-Plex - I think its fine to take with Arachidonic Acid/X-Gels. I would just space the dosages out.

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
@booneman77 @sns8778 - thanks for the responses.

The ingredient profile (including the dosages) on M-Test is actually quite insane (in a good way, especially for mood and libido I can imagine) and I'm positive people will see great results from it but I'm gonna pass for now, only because I already take 4 of the ingredients (L-Dopa, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Tongkat Ali) as part of my Nootropics mix.

I'll go with Epi-Plex and do as you suggest and dose away from X-Gels. I'll probably pick up 2 bottles and also 2 bottle of AE and see if I can make it a 16 weeks run like this:

Week 1-4 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 4-8 AE + X-Gels + Alphamax
Week 8-12 AE + X-Gels + Epi-Plex
Week 12-16 AE + Epi-Plex

I've seen some people run ArA on consecutive days but it always looked like a minority to me, I've done ArA twice before and only on workout days, maybe I'll try to switch it up next time - or maybe do the last weeks 8-12 everyday? Also would you recommend going over 2g dosage?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The ingredient profile (including the dosages) on M-Test is actually quite insane (in a good way, especially for mood and libido I can imagine) and I'm positive people will see great results from it but I'm gonna pass for now, only because I already take 4 of the ingredients (L-Dopa, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Tongkat Ali) as part of my Nootropics mix.

I'll go with Epi-Plex and do as you suggest and dose away from X-Gels. I'll probably pick up 2 bottles and also 2 bottle of AE and see if I can make it a 16 weeks run like this:

Week 12-16 AE + Epi-Plex

I've seen some people run ArA on consecutive days but it always looked like a minority to me, I've done ArA twice before and only on workout days, maybe I'll try to switch it up next time - or maybe do the last weeks 8-12 everyday? Also would you recommend going over 2g dosage?
Personally I've never even had to go to 2g (I stay at 1.5g) so I can't comment on the increase in effect, but I haven't heard of anyone dosing higher and having dramatically better results (I believe @Danes used it higher, but don't think he found it to be measurably better... really just a cost:benefit question).

I also only dose on workout days (typically 6/wk though for me) and really can't see any reason to dose on off days as the amount absorbed without the "shuttling" that occurs during lifting would likely minimize any additional benefit. Again, cost:benefit seems to not be there for this unless you're taking 3-4 days in a row off.

That layout looks awesome though!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Week 12-16 AE + Epi-Plex

This looks pretty amazing, I am super jealous! haha

As far as ArA as long as you are working out at least 4 days per week I wouldn't see any real need to dose on off days or more than 2g.

Dosing pre allows for optimal "usage" of the ArA making it more effective per gram (so to speak).

With ArA we are looking for a shift in the fatty acid content/percentage within us and it takes time for this to happen. Think of it similar to creatine loading arguments (not that this is in anyway similar to creatine) in the sense that you will reach a "saturation" (or when the ArA really becomes maximally effective) at a certain point and you can either do that by dosing higher and reaching that sooner (but then I'd also recommend for a shorter cycle) or you can dose a bit lower and reach this at a little slower rate, but allow for probably a longer cycle.

I hope that makes sense. I just finished a circuit with 30 cal assault bike intervals at the end and can't see particularly straight so that paragraph above may not be my finest piece of work.

TLDR for your proposed length 1-1.5g pre-workout would be optimal for ArA.