Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interessting to learn about your finding about the cocoabuterol, I would not have taugh it was that effective of an ingredient.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
What are the seven plant-based ingredients in S7? I’ve tried to find it with a quick google search and even looked on FutureCeuticals website and the info isn’t readily available anywhere

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No to the VASO6.

This is one of those cases where sometimes things don't come across the way they may be intended online. I'm not sure if this was an attempt at humor or a veiled insult. I realize that this may truly be an instance of joking and I'm not upset at you in any way, but many people reading won't know how to take it, and to companies this is their livelihood and such a reference or statement would be disrespectful to us and to BLR.

I have taken a lot of time lately to try to interact more with everyone on AM and I enjoy it. At the same time, I make no secret about one of the reasons I stopped posting for many years was I'm a very nice and respectful person and I got tired of the drama and insults and bickering that were so common on here at one time.

I do not do the company vs company thing. I worry about what we do, not what other companies do. I've gone out of my way to interact and ask people what ingredients and products that they want to see from us and already addressed very nicely in this thread - are we supposed to not use ingredients just because other companies do, even if they are ingredients that we were considering years before someone else used them?

In 2015, there was a product draft that that we were working on that had Eriobotrya Japonica and Rehmannaie Raddix in it. I had discussed it with several people at the time and a couple of contract manufacturers knew about it as well. We didn't move forward with the project at that time because a couple of the other ingredients that we wanted to use in it we couldn't source an extract that we were happy with at a reasonable price at that time. This was long before anyone was even thinking about KME. When we didn't move forward with it, did any of the people that knew about it say anything to BLR about them? No idea. Do I care? No, not at all. Why? Because they are great ingredients and I was glad that they offered them to people to use. Does that mean that we were never going to use them just because they did? Of course not. The industry would never evolve if that were the case; plus we put a lot of time back then into these ingredients; we were just looking for the perfect formulas to use them in. Note: I seriously doubt that anyone did tell BLR that we were looking into these back then, I think he just realized like we did that they are great ingredients. BUT even if they did, he was well within his rights to use them and I never said a word. (And I told one of the people that was upset about it that I had collaborated with on it to never publicly mention it bc it didn't matter, they were well within their rights to use them).

I'm not upset at the poster here at all, but I had already addressed this nicely in a long detailed post before that of course in a 7 ingredient product there are going to be overlaps with other products. I do realize he may have been joking which is why sometimes the internet can suck because context and tone don't come across sometimes.

This is my second and likely last time addressing product comparisons though. If this thread continues with anymore veiled insults or things that may be veiled insults, then there will be no more information revealed until the product is released.
I've obviously touched a raw nerve! It was meant as a joke not a veiled insult. I have no affinity with any supp company. Far from it. It was an observation on the overlapping product profile.

Im sure based on whats been confirmed so far your product will shine for a lot of people .
Comparisons will continue to be made but what matters is whether the product is a hit. The customer ultimately is the winner!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interessting to learn about your finding about the cocoabuterol, I would not have taugh it was that effective of an ingredient.
That's one that we've never been asked for before. I will read up on it. You're also welcome to mention it in the products you'd like to see from us thread.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the seven plant-based ingredients in S7? I’ve tried to find it with a quick google search and even looked on FutureCeuticals website and the info isn’t readily available anywhere
S7 - Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Kale

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven’t used s7 either so that’s another one I’m interested in seeing how it treats me.
I'm using it in bpi 1mr complete now. It's a fantastic product, one of the best pres I've used, but it's pretty stacked with good ingredients, so identifying the effects of s7 is impossible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm using it in bpi 1mr complete now. It's a fantastic product, one of the best pres I've used, but it's pretty stacked with good ingredients, so identifying the effects of s7 is impossible.
Ya I’m sure with a product like this that would be true as well, still interested and just haven’t felt trying it alone yet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With cit malate & nitro in it yea could be hard to tell

I read more on s7 def looks impressive

Def would try half dose pre to check out the effectiveness

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man on man not even half the ingredients listed yet and I’m already excited. I sure hope everything goes smooth and the wait isn’t to much longer !
I'll be honest, I haven't bothered to look through all the pages since last time I checked in. Where are we at with the ingredients confirmed so far?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Due to the number of consecutive correct guesses, we may have to slow down the guessing for a couple days haha. We don’t want to divulge it all quite yet bc of some retailer promotions that are in the works. We’ll keep it going for at least one more though. If we do slow it down, think I should let everyone in on some info about an unteased very exciting different type of product? 😇

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep me coming

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Due to the number of consecutive correct guesses, we may have to slow down the guessing for a couple days haha. We don’t want to divulge it all quite yet bc of some retailer promotions that are in the works. We’ll keep it going for at least one more though. If we do slow it down, think I should let everyone in on some info about an unteased very exciting different type of product? 😇

Let’s slow it down now so we can hear about this unteased new product lol

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol *stops breathing*

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Due to the number of consecutive correct guesses, we may have to slow down the guessing for a couple days haha. We don’t want to divulge it all quite yet bc of some retailer promotions that are in the works. We’ll keep it going for at least one more though. If we do slow it down, think I should let everyone in on some info about an unteased very exciting different type of product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've obviously touched a raw nerve! It was meant as a joke not a veiled insult. I have no affinity with any supp company. Far from it. It was an observation on the overlapping product profile.

Im sure based on whats been confirmed so far your product will shine for a lot of people .
Comparisons will continue to be made but what matters is whether the product is a hit. The customer ultimately is the winner!
I'm not upset at you at all. That's one of the bad things about online conversations anywhere is that sometimes tone and context aren't conveyed correctly and that people reading it whether now or 6 months down the line may not know the context either.

Comparisons of course will be made - my problem is/was with them being made in the intro thread for the product. And also because the product is confirmed to have 7 ingredients including 4 licensed, branded ingredients and the product its being compared to has no licensed branded ingredients. That's not a knock at any other product, I'm just saying that there's a long way to go on ingredient reveals for Anabolic Effect so I had hoped that people would hold off on comparisons until they see the whole formula; bc in addition to the formula, there is some ingredient synergy that won't be touched on until they're all revealed.

The reason that the naming part got the reaction from me was for several reasons. One, I go out of my way to never make direct comparisons to other companies products and to avoid conflict. Our goal is to make top quality products at cost effective prices; and my personal interest is in really truly helping people. (I've many times had people tell me that 'I'm too nice for this industry' but that's my real personality). Arguing with or having conflicts with other companies takes time away from what really matters - making great products and helping people. Two, I have pages of ingredient notes on particular ingredient combination years before BLR used them so it sucks to even have it poked at or implied copying something that had been looked at as far back as 2015. (And again, I seriously doubt BLR knew we looked at that; and even if they somehow did, business is business and its fair game bc they were readily available ingredients on supplier lists even that many years ago). Keep in mind when I say that things are on supplier lists, that doesn't mean that as companies that companies can't or don't request different or specialized standardizations, just that the original ingredient(s) are listed. Three, the name for this product was actually derived from the name of the original 2015 draft so that made the comparison even more ironic because the 2015 name for the product that contained those ingredients was Anabolic ___ (I'm leaving the blank because we may still use that name under SNS).

I hope all that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't want to take the fun away by removing any of the guessing processes, the product is tentatively slated to launch not this coming week but the next; and I don't want to run out of ingredient reveals before then. Although, a couple of the remaining ones I think are going to be harder to guess.

Everyone can keep guessing for one or two more is fine.

I was thinking about teasing a new product to keep the fun going but we have so many things coming out, its hard to know where to start ;)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't want to take the fun away by removing any of the guessing processes, the product is tentatively slated to launch not this coming week but the next; and I don't want to run out of ingredient reveals before then. Although, a couple of the remaining ones I think are going to be harder to guess.

Everyone can keep guessing for one or two more is fine.

I was thinking about teasing a new product to keep the fun going but we have so many things coming out, its hard to know where to start ;)
So of the three so far is the s7 the only licensed ingredient guessed?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Due to the number of consecutive correct guesses, we may have to slow down the guessing for a couple days haha. We don’t want to divulge it all quite yet bc of some retailer promotions that are in the works. We’ll keep it going for at least one more though. If we do slow it down, think I should let everyone in on some info about an unteased very exciting different type of product?
TEASE THEM ALLLLL!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m really excited for this. Especially since it is coming out right before bulking season!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That literally means nothing lol
Depends on what it is being compared against. If there is 2g of a 50:1 extract, it could potentially be the same thing as 1g at 100:1 extract.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just going to let it go. 🤷‍♂️

The mighty Syn got any cool ingredient guesses you’d like to see?
Haha I think I’ll just sit this one out and let SNS do their thing. I have a few ideas though.

Depends on what it is being compared against. If there is 2g of a 50:1 extract, it could potentially be the same thing as 1g at 100:1 extract.
That is a marketing gimmick in the industry that actually means nothing. They don’t specify an extraction and this method could be literally anything (and not anything useful). What people don’t realize is that plant material isn’t important: it’s what it’s extracted for, and where in the plant it comes from (think root, leaf, fruit/ flower, etc). A crude powder of just whole plant material at 100:1 literally means nothing lol. 100:1 of what?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I don’t work for SNS anymore, but we did look at the ingredients people are stating other products are using now back in 2014. I still have the research for it lol (besides KME).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha I think I’ll just sit this one out and let SNS do their thing. I have a few ideas though.

That is a marketing gimmick in the industry that actually means nothing. They don’t specify an extraction and this method could be literally anything (and not anything useful). What people don’t realize is that plant material isn’t important: it’s what it’s extracted for, and where in the plant it comes from (think root, leaf, fruit/ flower, etc). A crude powder of just whole plant material at 100:1 literally means nothing lol. 100:1 of what?
I agree with you there. Extract of whole plant matter means nothing typically.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t mean any disrespect by naming another company’s product here if all this is directed at me lol I was just glad to see the same ingredients being used in addition to knowing there’ll be more on top of it. Plz don’t yell at me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t mean any disrespect by naming another company’s product here if all this is directed at me lol I was just glad to see the same ingredients being used in addition to knowing there’ll be more on top of it. Plz don’t yell at me.
You're good.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah not yelling homie, it’s all good

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah not yelling homie, it’s all good

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was secretly just trying to get you to reveal anything you liked for future products anyways...

Back to CEL though I’m feeling overwhelmed trying to guess haha

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They never ruled out laxo, did they? Laxosterone is a branded version...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was secretly just trying to get you to reveal anything you liked for future products anyways...

Haha you sneaky trickster. I have a big list of things for future product concepts / ingredients and some of them will be out eventually this year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Lucky for you our Stress & Anxiety Support product will be coming out middle of next week haha ;):ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They never ruled out laxo, did they? Laxosterone is a branded version...
We did rule out Laxogenin. And no disrespect to Laxosterone, but if my understanding is correct, that's just like putting a trademark name on an extract, kind of like if you wanted to nickname something soxbsbllsterone - basically, making a cool branded name but it doesn't mean there is any specific extract/data to back it up. Nothing wrong with that at all from a branding perspective. When I said branded versions for this product, I meant ingredients that are branded and have clinical studies backing them :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think any of it had to do with you. My posts didn't. You seemed excited that we were using the ingredients. My reply was meant to be in general with a little emphasis on the post I quoted and replied to.