Carrot Top Working Out....Funny Lookin Pics

BigBill

Awards
Man, I hate to be the guy sticking up for Carrot Head, but I workout at the same gym that he does here in Vegas and he really does train smart! He moves a good bit of weight and he is very strict with his form, but his legs are small. So I got to give him props on his training effort, but his symmetry does suck!

B4n3 0n3

Man, I hate to be the guy sticking up for Carrot Head, but I workout at the same gym that he does here in Vegas and he really does train smart! He moves a good bit of weight and he is very strict with his form, but his legs are small. So I got to give him props on his training effort, but his symmetry does suck!
I say more power to him but tell him to put on some underwear.

BigBill

Awards
I say more power to him but tell him to put on some underwear.
He does wear pink shoes and his hair pulled up in a pony tail on top of his head... but not too sure about the underwear though, lol. My wife and I seen his show at the Luxor a few months ago, and he is funny as sh1t!

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Can you confirm that he does indeed only train chest and bis? Just curious.

BigBill

Awards
Can you confirm that he does indeed only train chest and bis? Just curious.
Personally, I've never seen him train legs, but I've seen him train everthing else. Believe it or not, I've seen him train back more than chest! His arms and shoulder are big though. His arms are about 19" right now!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
he's got a man-gina for sure! lol Hey i'd workout a ton if i looked like that too, to atleast have SOME chance with the ladies, he really is hideous, that's a face only a mother could love.

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
I give credit where credit is due. I bet alot of guys that say he looks like **** ect ect is prob abou 15 20% bf and don't even take their shirt off when the go to the beach. Except for the makeup I don't see why you would hate. Well he needs to pull his pants up, thats pretty sick

Jdub

Awards
Well, you would be suprised how many kids where there pants that low these days.

The problem with Carrot Top is the fact that he is going COMMANDO! with no underwear. That is where it all turns bad.

Jdub

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
I would say he def took something....but oh well he just needs to pull up his ****ing pants!!!

ken25

ken25

Awards
sorry for bumping this week old thread but its too damn funny to let go. lol!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...and kudos to the guy for keeping it up. This thread is over 3 years old, and CT still looks jacked.

Discipline.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Yep...and kudos to the guy for keeping it up. This thread is over 3 years old, and CT still looks jacked.

Discipline.
I agree. In fact, I find it ironic that CT gets so much hate or they dismiss his physique because "he's juicing" when quite a large percentage of threads on this forum are based on pro-hormones or steroids.

People in general (hopefully this applies more to outside of AM) become insecure when they see others improve themselves and try to justify reasons to explain why these people make these accomplishments while most of them do not themselves.

It's not like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler or Arnold got their size naturally, but since we only know them as being big, it's easier to accept?

So CT has freak hair and wears makeup - that's part of his gimic for his career - it puts food on the table. I'd do it too if it guaranteed me a paycheck the size that he gets. As for the low wearing pants...uhm...well...lol...if the guy is still getting pussy (and I pretty much guarantee he gets more than me) while still having that hair and makeup - well then maybe he's doing something right and can wear whatever he wants however he wants, lol.

jdepatie

Awards
I used to work at the gym he worked out at in Florida. Nice guy but not much of a leg lifter. He has been putting on size for awhile now!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Synthol delts FTW... I do like his pants that have his name on them

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dude that looks disgusting....those shoulders just.....

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
dude that looks disgusting....those shoulders just.....
Le package total... lol

He's one of those guys you look at and you think "god @#$% I bet he smells."

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He works out at my gym when hes not in vegas. His delts dont look anything like that now. Ive seen him train shoulders more than anything. back almost never. legs never. Arms A LOT. I had to share the plated loaded dip machine with him and he struggled to get more than one 45 and one 25 on each side up. I couldnt fathom how this was possible at his size. He did give me probs for being smaller than him and stronger tho :D.
He gets made fun of a lot at our gym. Thank god for my mp3 player because when he is there people are constantly yelling out his name. He acts all pissy about it but why not wear an mp3 player if it bothers him so much.

Oh and he cycles for sure. He loses/gains 20lbs muscle every 2 months. I do give him props for what he has achieved tho.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
What's his diet like? I'm sure that he can afford to eat enough for a proper bulk.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
He works out at my gym when hes not in vegas. His delts dont look anything like that now. Ive seen him train shoulders more than anything. back almost never. legs never. Arms A LOT. I had to share the plated loaded dip machine with him and he struggled to get more than one 45 and one 25 on each side up. I couldnt fathom how this was possible at his size. He did give me probs for being smaller than him and stronger tho :D.
He gets made fun of a lot at our gym. Thank god for my mp3 player because when he is there people are constantly yelling out his name. He acts all pissy about it but why not wear an mp3 player if it bothers him so much.

Oh and he cycles for sure. He loses/gains 20lbs muscle every 2 months. I do give him props for what he has achieved tho.
Wow. I love leg day too, I could never neglect the wheels

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not only that but working legs improves your upper body as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not only that but working legs improves your upper body as well.
To be fair, his name IS carrot top, not broccoli legs.

Carrots are tapered wide at the top, down to a point at the bottom.

just sayin

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be fair, his name IS carrot top, not broccoli legs.

Carrots are tapered wide at the top, down to a point at the bottom.

just sayin
:toofunny: LMAO always a quick one you are.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very good :lol:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
is his stomach expanded like that from hgh?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has no relation really to this thread what-so-ever, but MANY of the the tampa bay buccaneers players AND cheerleaders workout at my gym in tampa......WOOT, WOOT!!!!

:bb3:

T1 is livin' it up!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Totally Orsome!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be arrested..the step class is hard enough on me

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be arrested..the step class is hard enough on me
I won't lie, i drooled on myself. :lol:

Then i was beat by the wife.......:lol:

Ok, i'm kinda kidding....:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a good time :hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a good time :hammer:
I tease my wife all the time that she like watching the cheerleaders stretch.....lol! :lol: :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man. Im jealous

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
suuuuuure
I think we'd both be beat........lol! :lol:

How about UCLA beating Tennessee yesterday? I love the SEC, but screw UT! :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL I personally dont like the bruins as most my bddies went to USC instead and my Ex-best friends folks are UCLA alum.... so I cheer against em usually.... but dont really follow period.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
he has to be the goofiest looking mother f*cker i have ever seen in my whole entire life lol, if you just look at his face he looks like a fat chick with some makeup, but the you look at his body and you say, "i wish he would pull up his damn pants" :lol:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well you know when you're in the tampa area to hit me up. We can all go gawk together! :lol:

So you are saying I can come visit so I can go to your gym and get hooked up with a professional cheerleader? :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pfffft :toofunny:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
If i was cursed with head hair I'd rock a baldy 24/7!!!!! And WTF, did he get his eyebrows lifted!!!!!! Make up ur mind Carrot Crotch, u wanna be a dude or a chick?? Like to see what a seed would look like if he and Lindsey Lohan bumped uglies??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakellpet General Chat 2
FlawedGrunt General Chat 9
hyper24 Anabolics 38
andro69 General Chat 39
shaunnner General Chat 7