Carnitine... Tartrate/Acetyl..... Does it work? Or Trash

symbianblack

Awards
Like the title states..... I hate wasting money..... Also if it's not working could it be that we're not taking the RIGHT dosage?

celliem

celliem

Awards
Like the title states..... I hate wasting money..... Also if it's not working could it be that we're not taking the RIGHT dosage?
I think it works. I take 2 gs with heavy meals (2 times a day) & acetyl in between meals in a BCAA drink.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Acetyl is deffinitely a form you feel, i like 1g in the morning, assists with mental clarity.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Carnitine L Tartrate works

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the affective dosage and when do you take it? How long did it take for you to see results
For clearing out androgen receptors, 2G pre-workout. For recovery purposes, 2G post-workout.

When taking it to aid doms and recovery, I can tell a difference within 2-3 days

symbianblack

Awards
For clearing out androgen receptors, 2G pre-workout. For recovery purposes, 2G post-workout.

When taking it to aid doms and recovery, I can tell a difference within 2-3 days
Those doses affect fat metabolism also?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those doses affect fat metabolism also?
I don’t think so. There’s been a couple studies at 3G with mixed results but overall I think acetyl is better for that?

symbianblack

Awards
I don’t think so. There’s been a couple studies at 3G with mixed results but overall I think acetyl is better for that?
all that I've noticed at as high as 2.5 grams is a degree of mental focus and clarity and increased semen volume (if you want to get your wife pregnant this is one of the things you take..... )

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALCAR and LCLT definitely are effective...ALCAR at 1-2g for better mental performance and increase fat burning and LCLT at 1-2g for performance and recovery

CT21

Awards
Both! LCLT 1-2g with meals or post workout...ACL 750mg-1.5g pre workout, pre cardio or 1st thing in the morning...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on what you're looking for out of it. For fat loss, not the best IMO. But paid ALCAR with Agmatine and ALA for a great GDA product. I'll do 1 cap SNS ALCAR, 1 cap Agmatine-XT and 600mg NOW ALA before refeed meals.

For cognitive functions it's solid. Focus-XT has a hefty dose as well as a host of other ingredients to help out.