Cardiotryx

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle yesterday that I plan on using in March but I wanted to try it out today. I took 6 caps at 5pm about 30 mins prior to cardio. I did 30 mins level 9 on the matrix stair mill "interval" workout. Normally when I do this workout it's a struggle to last Til 22 mins or the final "hard" interval around 100 stairs per minute. Also my heart rate hits high 170's low 180's during the workout during the end of the hard intervals.

Only one workout with it but here's the things I noticed

First my back and shins were ITCHY after 30 mins after taking it. It was weird. Next, my heart rate never went over 163... So about 20 bpm less than normal. Third? I "felt the music" more. Like the strong parts of songs had my head movin and I was in the zone easily. I was pressed for time but after the 30 mins I could have EASILY kept on going. Can't wait to run the bottle in march after my bulk/recomp

Dsade.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Any significance of my experience to the ingredients in the formula?

domore

Awards
I just took the six caps now, and off to workout. I'm going to hit the rower for a couple 500m intervals after my regular training.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Nice lemme know what u think. I'm on vacation now I won't use it again Til march/April

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Improved cardiopulmonary function will result in a reduced HR so that makes sense. The rest is just too hard to pinpoint as the formula is huge

domore

Awards
Improved cardiopulmonary function will result in a reduced HR so that makes sense. The rest is just too hard to pinpoint as the formula is huge
Though a large formula, I've had a similar experience (i.e., reduced heart rate). I need to continue my heart rate throughout usage.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a bottle yesterday that I plan on using in March but I wanted to try it out today. I took 6 caps at 5pm about 30 mins prior to cardio. I did 30 mins level 9 on the matrix stair mill "interval" workout. Normally when I do this workout it's a struggle to last Til 22 mins or the final "hard" interval around 100 stairs per minute. Also my heart rate hits high 170's low 180's during the workout during the end of the hard intervals.

Only one workout with it but here's the things I noticed

First my back and shins were ITCHY after 30 mins after taking it. It was weird. Next, my heart rate never went over 163... So about 20 bpm less than normal. Third? I "felt the music" more. Like the strong parts of songs had my head movin and I was in the zone easily. I was pressed for time but after the 30 mins I could have EASILY kept on going. Can't wait to run the bottle in march after my bulk/recomp

Dsade.
Bump? You start?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
2nd cardio workout with cardio tryx after work today, I forgot to bring it twice this week ugh

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subd

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Okay. I just realized it says on the bottle take 1 hour prior to cardio, not 20-30 mins like most products. Other than the lowered heart rate not a ton so far in terms of results but I'll report back at the end of the bottle

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay. I just realized it says on the bottle take 1 hour prior to cardio, not 20-30 mins like most products. Other than the lowered heart rate not a ton so far in terms of results but I'll report back at the end of the bottle
What kind/intensity of cardio are you mostly doing?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I've been either running the treadmill or outside, or doing 30-45 mins on the stairmill (the escalator type) sometimes at a steady pace sometimes at the pre programmed interval training programs. I try to switch it up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does the effects last? I'm curious if this can be taken pre workout? Workout for 45-1 hour than do cardio.

I can't see myself workout than go to the locker room and pop a pill than do cardio.

I'm sure pre workout is the way to dose I hope.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The effects should last 2-3 hours

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate cardio and I am getting excellent results using it. Both for heavy plyometric days during training and cardio. I get a feeling of increased lung capacity and a drop in heart rate.