can i used topical dermacrine without pct?

ezjax

Awards
How bad is dht conversion with topical dermacrine?

What options are there for pct otc?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All you really need is an orc test booster as pct for serm, its mildand wont really shut u down, id go with hcgenerate or phytoserms

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT isn't necessary if your only running 4 weeks, but if you want to stay on the safe side I'd give a Test Booster like TestatropinV2 or Testalensis 100 a try for pct.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad is dht conversion with topical dermacrine?

What options are there for pct otc?
DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply the topical. If you apply to the nut sack, lots of DHT conversion there. Moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. High estrogen conversion on the chest (especially lower) and on the stomach.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHT conversion rises depending on where you apply the topical. If you apply to the nut sack, lots of DHT conversion there. Moderate to high conversion on the triceps, shoulders and upper back. High estrogen conversion on the chest (especially lower) and on the stomach.
Damn so I shouldn't put it on my chest next time I run dermacrine lol

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about da butt!

Jk

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
very interesting, i thought chest and stomach were fair game..

Def have heard the sack for increased DHT but not the afore mentioned.. very interesting indeed...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does there is topical dermacrine around ?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice info ! Hopefully PP will bring it back

ezjax

Awards
Is hairloss an issue?

How would it stack with 11-spray?

Should i add formestane or erase?

When is ntbm rolling this out? Will there be a presale price?

Will np carry this?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is hairloss an issue?

Will np carry this?
I am really no a real knowledgeble guy, waiting for some rep to help you out !

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is hairloss an issue?

Will np carry this?
There is some changes going on with the RLS store but they will have it soon enough. It will be sh*t load of servings for a great price.

Not sure on the pre-sale yet and NP might possibly carry it as they carry some of the RLS line. RLS store will have it first though.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already hooked you up alvin, but for those looking for real genuine Dermacrine and not some cheap knock off, hit me up with a pm ; )

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RLS will have a much better version....same exact product....just more servings which is a bonus...but the real thing is the carrier....RLS carrier is the best carrier on the market right now, not a sloppy mess...and for a better price....at this point it's like Michael Jordan (RS-Transderm) vs. Ron Harper (Dermacrine)

ezjax

Awards
When will it be out?

Can someone address whether or not it will stack with 11kt...
Also, is triazole good enough for pct and do i need an ai?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will it be out?

Can someone address whether or not it will stack with 11kt...
Also, is triazole good enough for pct and do i need an ai?
as far as i know, i thought triazole was an ai....but stacking 11 spray and rs transderm should be fine, actually give you a nice light recomp cycle

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RLS's version will be just like the Forma-stanzol carrier so it will be different then regular Dermacrine.

The Forma-stanzol carrier has DMSO and Emu oil in there so you know it's a legit transdermal... absorbs in 10 seconds with awesome penetration.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
RLS will have a much better version....same exact product....just more servings which is a bonus...but the real thing is the carrier....RLS carrier is the best carrier on the market right now, not a sloppy mess...and for a better price....at this point it's like Michael Jordan (RS-Transderm) vs. Ron Harper (Dermacrine)
Well I might try PP version first and the RLS after, going on 34 , A weel absorbe DHEA will be in my supplement rotation for sure

manmeet007

Awards
I will advice to take no supplements without the guidance of some expert.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I wish rls would hurry up with this!

I loved the OG derma but hated the carrier. This rls version is gonna be sick.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish rls would hurry up with this!

I loved the OG derma but hated the carrier. This rls version is gonna be sick.
^^^ Yes, I would get terrible rashes from the OG Dermacrine. I really wanted to like it, but I'd break out in red hives and itch all day! The worst was when I tried it on the sack, OOOWEEEEEE!

Looking forward to trying the RLS Transaderm carrier, it sounds awesome and twice as nice at double the dose! Now that's value!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and to answer OP's question, an OTC test booster or AI would be plenty to run as PCT if you really wanted to, though it's unnecessary IMO.

When I do run test boosters though, I like steroidal AIs (forma, 6-bromo, etc.), I always make much better improvements in strength and body composition on those than the "libido boosters" out on the market. It's like continuing the cycle, but recovering T/E balance.