can i ever use 1-test again + rash question

Judo Tom

Awards
i used ONE+ a long time ago... no problems then i used t1pro (I GOT GREAT RESULTS) but i got a BAD rash and had to stop i just applied one squirt last niite of t1pro (1test/4ad) and woke up with the rash full blown again.. im pissed i was hoping i could start this up again...

btw whats the best thing to take for the rash?? please help

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Non-drowys anti-histamines will help to some degree, at least with symptoms. Do you have DMSO mixed in with your T1?

2demon2

Awards
Some people are extremely sensitive to 1-test. It helps to rotate the application sites, and when rashes do occur, apply 1% hydrocortisone cream to the affected area three times/day (make sure you wash the site first).

Judo Tom

Awards
yes dmso was added

i will keep up with the hydrocortisone cream

whats a good OTC anti-histamine that i should use?

Thanks

Sean

Awards
Hydrocortisone sounds dangerously similar to cortisol to me. Anyone have any input on that?

2demon2

Awards
There's nothing "dangerous" about it. It's a synthetic chemical similar to cortisol. You're relatively safe from the systemic absorption of over-the-counter steroids like hydrocortisone. It's all about the topical effect.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Claritin is a good anti-histamine and it is OTC.

2demon2

Awards
Yep, that's an excellent antihistamine. Wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

elijah_123

Awards
Depending on the time he uses hydrocortizone he may run into problems with it getting into his blood stream. Make sure it is not used at the same time as t1-pro or dmso and it should be ok.

2demon2

Awards
Yep. This is why I instructed to wash the area first. He should be rotating application areas anyway, so the hydro would be used on an off day for the site.

Judo Tom

Awards
see at this point i think i will never use it again.. i mean it has been months since i last used 1test and the first time i used it within hours i developed a BAD rash so i think i am done unless someone knows a sure fire way to prevent the rash..

so now i am just concerned w/ clearing this rash up

bsder

I went to drastic measures to solve the problem - I dropped the 4ad from my homebrew and did 1-test only. That way I could apply 2ml instead of 5. This did the trick for me.

Judo Tom

Awards
i would think that dropping the 1test would be the better option and if i wanted i could do 4ad again but for now im just gonna "stick" with the 4ad cyp :) so far soo good on that :)