Am I ever going to feel Test E kick in?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Hi....

Been over 2 weeks of Test E every 5th day.

Have Arimidex on hand but hopefully won't need it.

I've done 3 injections already but still feel natural.

My motivation is not great... Unless I've slept good.. I'm not getting that surge I had like in my teens which I thought testosterone can give you when it kicks in.

Would you say it's too early for me to fam the testosterone at the moment?

I honestly thought it would help with my cardio a bit ...Recovery.....Energy...Libido but they're really crap at the moment and my well being is shocking.

Any information you can give would be great on my situation.

Thanks

neil.sullivan

Awards
Hi....

Been over 2 weeks of Test E every 5th day.

Have Arimidex on hand but hopefully won't need it.

I've done 3 injections already but still feel natural.

My motivation is not great... Unless I've slept good.. I'm not getting that surge I had like in my teens which I thought testosterone can give you when it kicks in.

Would you say it's too early for me to fam the testosterone at the moment?

I honestly thought it would help with my cardio a bit ...Recovery.....Energy...Libido but they're really crap at the moment and my well being is shocking.

Any information you can give would be great on my situation.

Thanks
Relax .... takes about a month to feel it.... it's not cocaine with immediate results.... give it atleast 6 weeks until you post this again ... you should start to be seeing some body changes and strength increasing slightly over the next week or so

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Relax .... takes about a month to feel it.... it's not cocaine with immediate results.... give it atleast 6 weeks until you post this again ... you should start to be seeing some body changes and strength increasing slightly over the next week or so

That's great...I took Arimidex thinking I'm getting paranoid as had gyno in my teens and thought I'm definitely going to get it from testosterone.

I felt worse lol... Maybe estrogen has been too low.

Got guys telling me you feel nothing on juice.... I'm like that's one of the main things for me... Feeling more energised...Motivated.....Higher well being etc...

So I'm thinking if some guys are telling me you feel nothing on test... I'm never going to take it again...I feel terrible...

I took a cycle of rad 140 previously and felt like crap... Not sure what it might have done to me...

Then had a break and an doing a testosterone cycle only as my first time.

I'm nearly 33 and been lifting properly since I was 16.....I wanted to max out or get close to my limit and then take something to give me a bit of an edge.

I have to do cardio though and not just weights.... Feels much healthier and don't want to put on anyway excess weight even though I'm not prone to high bf

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not everyone is going to "feel" test. I dont. could take it or leave it.

in fact I came off trt a couple yrs ago and literally felt exactly the same.

that said there are anabolics I get feelings from.. trest for example makes my libido rage like i was 16 again. Tren makes me severly paranoid and jealous and promiscuous. there are others that give you the "on" feeling but even high dosed test doesnt illicit it for me.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
not everyone is going to "feel" test. I dont. could take it or leave it.

in fact I came off trt a couple yrs ago and literally felt exactly the same.

that said there are anabolics I get feelings from.. trest for example makes my libido rage like i was 16 again. Tren makes me severly paranoid and jealous and promiscuous. there are others that give you the "on" feeling but even high dosed test doesnt illicit it for me.
I gone that amazing but were you hyped in your teens with your hormones going nuts? I was full of energy

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gone that amazing but were you hyped in your teens with your hormones going nuts? I was full of energy
what ? damn auto correct~ lol

I have some questions...

how old are you? how long will you take test? How much do you take once per week?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
what ? damn auto correct~ lol

I have some questions...

how old are you? how long will you take test? How much do you take once per week?

I'm 32...

250mg Test E ...5th day...
50mg Proviron every day
12 weeks..

Then obviously PCT after.

Contemplating taking HCG on cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well its nothing crazy... sometimes guys get on here acting like a 3 toed sloth wondering whats wrong only to find out they are taking 2 g a week of anabolics.

that is not your case. have you noticed any other things since starting? do you trust your source implicitly?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
most people tend to feel the effects like strength and endurance in the gym with in the first 2 weeks. you are on week 3 now correct? all most 4?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
well its nothing crazy... sometimes guys get on here acting like a 3 toed sloth wondering whats wrong only to find out they are taking 2 g a week of anabolics.

that is not your case. have you noticed any other things since starting? do you trust your source implicitly?
My source is good as far as I know... My mates are on the same and have been... Works great for them..

I'm like on jab number 3 and over 2 weeks in...I think daily I'm starting to feel a little bit better... But might be in my head...

I had an idea of what I thought it would be like and do far nothing like it...

Had more in the tank when I was natty lol but let's give it another few weeks to really make up my mind.

I don't know if I'm fully shut down yet.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
most people tend to feel the effects like strength and endurance in the gym with in the first 2 weeks. you are on week 3 now

I don't feel anything in the gym...

Same as before... When my fitness is better I can go longer.

But the energy isn't great unless my sleep is amazing which it never is.

If I don't get any of the benefits which include energy...Well being... Libido...

I'm not bothering staying on...

I ran quality gains and not bulky crap.

correct? all most 4?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It a test kit and make sure it’s legit to start with. Perhaps more frequent pinning (same dosage just split in to two shots) will illicit better results. Find your sweet spot, after verifying you indeed have legit oil.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
It a test kit and make sure it’s legit to start with. Perhaps more frequent pinning (same dosage just split in to two shots) will illicit better results. Find your sweet spot, after verifying you indeed have legit oil.
I am sure it is as got it from the same guy and he's taking it and my other friend.

APS Pharmaceuticals test E 10ml in amps 250mg per amp

Last edited:
TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Another... Telling me to inject 2 times a week .....

Roughly 125mg per shot...

How can I inject 125mg twice a week when the amp is 250mg?

Might sound silly to you guys but I'm not experienced in this hence why I'm not fucking about and jabbing 2ml a week when I'm not sure how I'm going to react at over 300mg.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thank you for the replies.. Any other comments are very welcome.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another... Telling me to inject 2 times a week .....

Roughly 125mg per shot...

How can I inject 125mg twice a week when the amp is 250mg?

Might sound silly to you guys but I'm not experienced in this hence why I'm not fucking about and jabbing 2ml a week when I'm not sure how I'm going to react at over 300mg.
you could fill the syringe shoot half then swap tips and shoot the rest later.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thread

I started at 38 with test, then trt from a dr
Now at 45, my diet and discipline/goals are much better and I'm looking to come off it.

So be sure that you understand what you're doing with your body. Would I go back and do test for 7+ years straight? Absolutely.

Ripper, could you share how you got off and do you think my boys could pull it off at 45?
I've had bloods a few months ago with a 4 week break and I was in the high 300's if I remember correctly.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I “Feel” test in the first few days……BUT The muscle building effects kick in on week 3 for me.

You should start feeling that density in the next week or so.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I “Feel” test in the first few days……BUT The muscle building effects kick in on week 3 for me.

You should start feeling that density in the next week or so.
I want to feel the benefits such as better sleep.. Recovery...Energy.. Better mood..Drive..Libido.. Its this realistic?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I want to feel the benefits such as better sleep.. Recovery...Energy.. Better mood..Drive..Libido.. Its this realistic?
I wish I could tell you….. People’s reaction to AAS can vary wildly. I would imagine that you should be at least feeling the libido boost by now though.

But yes eventually you should feel all the good stuff that comes with test E.

which brand are you using? Lots of big pharma fakes out these days.

Reactions: Nac
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ripper, could you share how you got off and do you think my boys could pull it off at 45?
I've had bloods a few months ago with a 4 week break and I was in the high 300's if I remember correctly.
I did at 47 so yes I think its doable. I came off when they locked down our state. I literally ran what many would consider a solid restart protocol.

nolva at the beginning
clomid after that, EOD 25mgs for several months.
and an AI after 3-4 weeks into pct as needed

its pretty safe to say that if it dosent bother you to be in 300s you will likely be able to get even higher levels with something similar

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I wish I could tell you….. People’s reaction to AAS can vary wildly. I would imagine that you should be at least feeling the libido boost by now though.

But yes eventually you should feel all the good stuff that comes with test E.

which brand are you using? Lots of big pharma fakes out these days.
APS pharmaceuticals.
Hungarian I think.

The one I've seen for years and many use it in South Wales.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Add me to the list of users who don't "feel" any different when utilizing test.
Ah don't say that lol..

I feel less fux are given delivery but that feeling in my teens when I had great energy and driven.. Not getting that

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Libido is up slightly from being completely void...

Feeling fuller but it comes in waves like being natty...

Think the Proviron is helping with water retention.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For some no, I don’t feel any different regardless dose, if you do don’t expect anything crazy.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Another thing... Can I go to my Dr to ask for blood tests? I really don't want to pay.
Another thing..I want to donate blood.
Thoughts?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
First thought is that you’re stressing too much, relax it’ll be ok, if it’s too much stress for you get off and continue when you’re more ready.
I appreciate that... My sleep isn't great and it affects me a lot

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lots of ppl don't "feel" anything.

If I'm on a 100mg or 750mg I feel exactly the same in every way other then I'm stronger and gaining weight faster.

That's it.

Sooooo op @TESTP89 , you may never feel anything.

With that said somewhere between weeks 6-8 you should be much stronger and put on a little size. By that point if your lifts are not significantly higher and you haven't put on noticable size then 1 of 3 or all 3 things probably went wrong.

Training sucks, diet sucks or gear is fake

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thank you for the replies... Training is sound thankfully.... Food is very healthy.. Need to nail my sleep though... Yeah don't think I'm getting that test buzz everyone goes on about but I do give much less of a ****... Helps with the demons but wait when I come off... Going to be absolutely fucked lol

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks ripper! Going to start putting together the pct you recommend.

Idk guys my first cycle was at 20yrs old. I
did 500 test cyp and after 4 weeks it kicked In and I felt like king Kong. No cycle has ever compared to that one. I would milk every drip of your first cycle.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe maybe not. I've never "felt" any steroid I've ever taken save for a 100mg preworkout shot of tren base

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Had a blood test...Liver value is quite high on one.

What do you recommend? Milk Thistle or Tudca?

I'm thinking of coming off everything now because of this reading and doing a pct