Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
(This is the excuse for him to get additional practice before iz-ownin' *****ez!)

I didn't play my PC version for a couple of weeks or so, and when I went back to it recently, the average skill level of the players was up like 5x. To say the least, I was "iz-owned"
I stopped at level 44.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I stopped at level 44.
AND IT ONLY GOES TO LEVEL 40! bad-to-the-bone
I think I'm somewhere in the 30's. After I got the G3 I stopped somewhat with the challenges (incredibly accurate with the red dot sight on the PC version... easy pickins').

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AND IT ONLY GOES TO LEVEL 40! bad-to-the-bone
I think I'm somewhere in the 30's. After I got the G3 I stopped somewhat with the challenges (incredibly accurate with the red dot sight on the PC version... easy pickins').
Not on Xbox. It goes to 50.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Not on Xbox. It goes to 50.
yeah i know, same thing for the PC version... IT WAS A JOKE JERRY! way to kill it... it had such high potential too
its pretty funny playing online nowadays, with everyother person on the PC being a 5-star general... kind of degrades the rank structure

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm well into prestige mode. Had to earn everything all over again, but it's worth it.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My gamertag is......you guessed it......Trauma 1. Just make sure to put a space between the a and the 1. Let me know what yours is so i can add ya biotch.
crazy otter 35. yes with the spaces.

:numbered::numbered::numbered:

" LETS GO MARINES!!!"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazy otter 35. yes with the spaces.

:numbered::numbered::numbered:

" LETS GO MARINES!!!"
Oh yeah son.....it's on!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
game is sick.....i played it 1 day and beat it....i couldn't believe that i went through the game so fast but oh well i'll have to hit you all up online...and fvck some sh1t up!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
game is sick.....i played it 1 day and beat it....i couldn't believe that i went through the game so fast but oh well i'll have to hit you all up online...and fvck some sh1t up!!!!!!
Yeah man we need to get back on and tear some sh*t up!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this will be awesome if we all can meet up and whoop on those little 12 year olds that think they are hardcore.
fcuking punks!!! they always talk sh!t to me!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this will be awesome if we all can meet up and whoop on those little 12 year olds that think they are hardcore.
fcuking punks!!! they always talk sh!t to me!
Lol, i know man. I've hooked up with sdmf a few times online in halo 3. We need to find a time where we can all get on and eat those 12 year old punks for breakfast. :bruce1:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Lol, i know man. I've hooked up with sdmf a few times online in halo 3. We need to find a time where we can all get on and eat those 12 year old punks for breakfast. :bruce1:
hell ya i'm down....just let me know when!!!! :numbered:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt read throught the thread(srry!) but i went through serious COD4 withdrawals due to my xbox breaking after this came out...i borrowed some1 elses box during winter break but its been almost two months since ive played it on my xbox!!!! :(

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I think it is the best game made. I havent played alot of video games. I seen my brother playing it one day, picked it up, and like 6 hours went by. My game tag is "breakenrecords."

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i went on to play online this morning but it says i have to register or something with playstation 3 network? something like that?...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i went on to play online this morning but it says i have to register or something with playstation 3 network? something like that?...
It's free bro, just need to sign up. You do it right through the PS3.
Once your signed up you can visit the online store & download game demos as well; pretty cool.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
not sure if I posted here or not,
but I like the game. I don't play like crazy, I've had it since Xmas '07 and I'm only on my 3rd prestige or so.
My PSN ID is also NightWanderer if any AM people want to form a squad. I tend to favor the LMG's and occasionally snipe, for certain levels.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure if I posted here or not,
but I like the game. I don't play like crazy, I've had it since Xmas '07 and I'm only on my 3rd prestige or so.
My PSN ID is also NightWanderer if any AM people want to form a squad. I tend to favor the LMG's and occasionally snipe, for certain levels.
If i had a PS3 i'd hit you up. I love it on the 360 though. I believe i'm on my 5th or 6th prestige now. I've become fairly good with most of the weapons. Give me an M16 though, and it's lights out. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stay with the good ole M16 too. Doubles as a up close killin machine and a long range pick off machine... Speaking of sniping, how the **** do people get good at those damn weapons? I can snipe 10x better with the 16

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stay with the good ole M16 too. Doubles as a up close killin machine and a long range pick off machine... Speaking of sniping, how the **** do people get good at those damn weapons? I can snipe 10x better with the 16
Agreed. Do you have a 360 jay? If so, we need to be kickin' it on xbox live my big pimpin' brotha! :D

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Do you have a 360 jay? If so, we need to be kickin' it on xbox live my big pimpin' brotha! :D
a 16 with an ACOG, or with red dot? I like the m16 for it's balance of power vs. recoil, but the lag between bursts is what usually gets me killed up close.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a 16 with an ACOG, or with red dot? I like the m16 for it's balance of power vs. recoil, but the lag between bursts is what usually gets me killed up close.
I've got it down to a science man. Red dot sight for certain. Make sure you have increased damage and better hip shot as well with your abilities. Practive with it, and you'll be 30 and 5 every game. :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The M4 is my stealth build. I use the silencer and UAV jammer with that one.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me, or do you guys also hate the cheap bastards that use "Martyrdom" or "Juggernaut"?! I think "Martyrdom" pisses me off the most though. :D

:saw:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I used to live on this game.... I maintained a 2.00 ratio in my stats. I am almost afraid to jump back in, my skills migt not be "uber" anymore.:lol:

I can just see myself yelling at people to hold still.....The last games I have played are super mario galaxy and dawn of war soul storm.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to live on this game.... I maintained a 2.00 ratio in my stats. I am almost afraid to jump back in, my skills migt not be "uber" anymore.:lol:

I can just see myself yelling at people to hold still.....The last games I have played are super mario galaxy and dawn of war soul storm.
I've just eclipsed the 2:1/kill:death ratio. :)

No easy feat either as you climb in prestige.