caffeine intake

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES High Volume is said to be one of the best. Haven't tried it yet but I'm going to. Right now I'm currently using Iforce Hemavol the original version
Give PEScience High Volume a try for sure.

It may rise to the top of your favorites list.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
I try to minimize caffeine from other sources if i'm taking a specific supplement with it. Right now i'm on ECY and have limited my caffeine from other sources for the sake of stimulant sides.

Usually i'll hit closer to 300mg just through a pre-workout and maybe a coffee.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much do you take in a day?i know some guys who take 600 mgs pre workout.then more through the day.who takes the most?
500 - 600 mgs caffeine currently, spread evenly throughout the day.

What stim free pre is a good one?
Running Allmax HVOL at the moment, but I rotate between that, OL Conqu3r DGE stim-free and Neogenix BodyForge. But wait until we release Conqu3r Unleashed stim-free because we're about to drop a bomb on this category. ;)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
One coffee in the morning every day

Pre-workouts with 200-300mg of caffeine maybe 2-3 a week

Not sure what a lot is? Or when it gets to levels where it's bad for blood pressure etc

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought my intake was high before coming in this thread. One-two scoops of a pre workout (depending on how stim heavy it is) and one cup of green tea.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm halfway through a 30 day Caffeine (all stims actually) break. I don't believe in all that adrenal fatigue crap, but do build a tolerance. The first week suuuuuuuucked! But day 15 and feeling good. Tad bit less motivated, but not too bad. The first day back on stims should be interesting :)
Started back up with Caffeine/Yohimbine - I have felt great these past two days - energy for days with just 200mg/25mg + 200mg L-Theanine in the morning. I'm digging taking a month break now and then.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once you have kids you'll consume a lot more caffeine. I literally wake up with a full pot in the morning then have whatever I'm having pre workout.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
i use to take 300mg-400mg with my pre wo on workout days and just a coffee in the morning on rest days.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started back up with Caffeine/Yohimbine - I have felt great these past two days - energy for days with just 200mg/25mg + 200mg L-Theanine in the morning. I'm digging taking a month break now and then.
25 mg Y in one shot or split up?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
25 mg Y in one shot or split up?
.2mg per Kg @ 96 Kilos...then I add 5mg, so yeah, one shot, once a day. I do well with stims. After I did some blood pressure monitoring, I can also add 25mg Ephedrine if I'm not currently doing topical Clen, if I want.