BYE BYE Beastdrol / Katandrol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Seems the feds have their eyes on both of them.....copied and pasted from another site.

superdrol is next on the banned list!
Remember this day, friends – it’s the day you heard that superdrol (also known as methasterone, the active ingredient in Beastdrol) is about to get banned by the government. Superdrol (TM) was originally released back in 2005 (although it was first synthesized in 1956), and sold as a dietary supplement. And it’s one of the most powerful nutritional supplements for burning fat and building muscle to ever hit the market. But sometime in 2012 it’s likely to be pulled off the shelves of your favorite supplement stores…only to find its way into the gym bag of your local steroid dealer; supplement one day, illegal steroid the next! This means it will join the ranks of products you could legally purchase anywhere from GNC to Amazon.com, like Androstendione and Methyl-1-Testosterone, and it will become just as illegal as an amp of Omnadren or a bottle of Primobolan.
On October 22, 2004, the President signed into law the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 which classified a drug or hormonal substance as an anabolic steroid if certain criteria are met…and now, the DEA believes that Superdrol meets this criteria, and fits the definition of “anabolic steroid,” so they are officially proposing that it gets added to the official government list of illegal anabolic steroids.
The active chemical in Superdrol (and Beastdrol) is Methasterone, which is kind of like what you’d get if Anadrol and Masteron got married and had a kid. Because this compound is in the DHT family, it can’t convert to estrogen, which is one of the primary causes of various side effects like gynecomastia and water retention. Estrogen-related water retention is the culprit behind the smooth physique that some steroid users display when they’re on a bulking cycle – you can still see a lot of muscle, but it’s blurry and not as crisp as it could be.
Superdrol can also be said to be chemically related to testosterone (all anabolic steroids share this property). However, it differs from testosterone by the addition of an alpha methyl group at carbon 17 (C17), an alpha methyl group at C2, and by lacking a double bond between Carbon 4 and Carbon 5. The C17 alteration in the D-ring allows it to be orally active and survive first pass metabolism through the liver without being destroyed. The Removal of the C4-C5 double bond in the A-Ring serves to increase the compound’s anabolic activity as does the substitution at the C2 position.
Early users of the first Superdrol product reported dry gains of up to 20lbs in as little as 2-3 weeks, but without the unwanted bloating. Naturally this made it an extremely popular compound for bodybuilders to use on both cutting and bulking cycles. Some bodybuilders who were on traditional steroid cycles even reported replacing the Dianabol or Anavar in their cycles with Superdrol and getting even better results…not to mention they could buy as much as they wanted without resorting to a risky deal in a gym locker-room or getting a package in the mail from Cyprus.

Methasterone/Superdrol

Back in 1959, three years after it was first synthesized, Methasterone was described as being a very potent anabolic but one that exhibited relatively weak androgenic activity in rodent studies. (Ringold et al., 1959). In fact, it reportedly possessed one-fifth the androgenic activity of methyltestosterone and four times its anabolic activity, when given orally. Furthermore, it was shown to bind to the androgen receptor similarly to testosterone, and with similar transcriptional capabilities. This is no surprise, as most anabolic steroids exert the majority of their effects through activation of the androgen receptor and subsequent gene transcription.

Owing to the fact that it is not (yet) classified as a Schedule III drug (like other anabolic steroids), it has been widely sold on the dietary supplement market since it originally came out in 2005. And just as unfortunately, because it has not yet been classified as an anabolic steroid, many users treated it as nothing more dangerous than a multivitamin – which is a huge mistake.
This stuff, because it’s been designed to survive passing through the liver, can stress that organ and elevate enzymes. For that reason, many users limit their cycles to 2-3 weeks at a time, at 10-30mgs per day in divided doses. And of course, they don’t drink alcohol while they’re on it either.
So right now, people are stocking up on this stuff like crazy, because we don’t know how soon it’s going to be banned, only that it’s on the chopping block for 2012.

stock up on both, sh!t....stock up on everything

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be glad it stuck around though the previous bans because its really a miracle that it did

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just be glad it stuck around though the previous bans because its really a miracle that it did
True. People have been amazingly fortunate -- (I feel odd saying that with such a unhealthy compound) -- that it had stuck around for so many years while safer compounds were banned, m4ohn, 1test, m5aa, diendione, etc...

I am annoyed that pstanz is banner as I felt it was not so bad when dosed high and never caused crazy sides from myself or other users I knew....

Msten, dimeth, etc... will be fine alternatives if you liked SD

-Matt

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
why the Katanadrol??? Did I miss something?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
The first batch of SD from AX was released in 2003 actually. =)

I've heard rumors that it gets voted on at the end of January, so we have some time to stock up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
katanadrol contains furazabol thp ether, not pro stanozol thp ether. it is fine. no need to stock up on it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad day.

You'd think that the government would have other priorities...like maybe the economy. But who am I to question such things? :rolleyes:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sad day.

You'd think that the government would have other priorities...like maybe the economy. But who am I to question such things? :rolleyes:

right.....houseing market, stock market, banking, unempolyment, unions, post office, the fa king list is miles long but they are concerned with PH's

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
right.....houseing market, stock market, banking, unempolyment, unions, post office, the fa king list is miles long but they are concerned with PH's
When the police state is fully implemented they don't want "strong" opposition.

Same reason they say you only need like 40 grams of protein a day.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
SD is selling cheap now everywhere. You can get it around $15 at some places. Other products are hitting the market as well.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
be wary of under-dosed and bunk products. fly by night companies may be trying to sell bunk stuff b/c of the upcoming ban.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This really sucks but its good SD was legal this long.. anyhow its time to stock up!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost bought some sd that I thought was a steal. Its sold out now and thankfully at that, cuz it was 5mg instead of 10. Just stocked up on Forged Extreme SD on amazon like 18 a bottle, for 90 count at 10mg/cap.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
katanadrol contains furazabol thp ether, not pro stanozol thp ether. it is fine. no need to stock up on it.
This is what I thought too. I'm pretty sure that since Katana is a furuza clone, that it is OK. I'm hoping so anyways!! :fingersx:

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
When are we going to get a masteron thp ether? Someone has to be working on getting this to market.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So what are the sd clones still out there???

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Almost bought some sd that I thought was a steal. Its sold out now and thankfully at that, cuz it was 5mg instead of 10. Just stocked up on Forged Extreme SD on amazon like 18 a bottle, for 90 count at 10mg/cap.
you gotta love it amazon the ig PH seller... I got myself 4 bottles to stock up.. once I sell 2 of then I'll recoop my cost ;)

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I gave 2 bottles of mdrol this spring. How dumb is that...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D

so did I

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
It could be because I had an estrogen spike, but I almost cried when I found out SD was going to be banned

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I saw amazon deal of forged sd extreme for 18 but tha pic says extreme mass 60caps...whats with that?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I wish mrsupps bring there bogo back for once more....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stocked up on a TON of SD for this very reason. I'll be watching for killer deals, though, to stock up on even more (great way to make up costs, too).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-Stane selling for 13 a bottle on Amazon...cheaper than PHF's price.
Not sure if it's 5 mg or 10 mg but there's 60 caps...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
M-Stane selling for 13 a bottle on Amazon...cheaper than PHF's price.
Not sure if it's 5 mg or 10 mg but there's 60 caps...
Hey flex why in amazon they have forged extreme mass pic instead of forged sd extreme?? And it's 90caps rite?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey flex why in amazon they have forged extreme mass pic instead of forged sd extreme?? And it's 90caps rite?
Not sure man...been curious myself. All I can think is they want to hide the label? Every description says SD and 90 caps at 10mg.

Forged Mass:
"Forged EXTREME MASS is a high dose blend of S-drol, 13-MGT and L-Cartinine L-Tartrate/Bioperine designed to pack on mass no matter what your history or goals." And it's 60 caps. Sold out everywhere though.
Every single link I click has the mass pic but describes as just SD and 90 caps.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Not sure man...been curious myself. All I can think is they want to hide the label? Every description says SD and 90 caps at 10mg.

Forged Mass:
"Forged EXTREME MASS is a high dose blend of S-drol, 13-MGT and L-Cartinine L-Tartrate/Bioperine designed to pack on mass no matter what your history or goals." And it's 60 caps. Sold out everywhere though.
Every single link I click has the mass pic but describes as just SD and 90 caps.
Yes even I checked really transform website all they have is extreme mass...I can't find any pic for sd extreme...weird..

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I see forged SD Extreme still selling for $20. The store only lists SD as the ingredient.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I see forged SD Extreme still selling for $20. The store only lists SD as the ingredient.
Hey bro can you pm me the source for sd extreme?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know someone that has beastdrol at bogo prices, PM me if you're looking for some

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know someone that has beastdrol at bogo prices, PM me if you're looking for some

If that is true that would be incredible for Beastdrol. With the coming ban, I wouldnt expect it to last long at that price!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of katana, but only one of beastdrol. So I'm holding out hope for a mr supps bogo, or a sale

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a few bottles of katana, but only one of beastdrol. So I'm holding out hope for a mr supps bogo, or a sale
I have the opposite problem. I have 4 bottles of Beastdrol (also 2 bottles of Mdrol) but only 2 Katana that will be used in the spring, so I'd like to have more of those!

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I got a couple of the SD extremes, both 90 caps at 10mg.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did we get a clarification if Katanadrol would be on that list or not?

Katanadrol: 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Prostanozol: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol

Obviously 2 different compounds. I hadn't heard anything about furaza. Has anyone?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Furuza was never mentioned as far as I know. I think this thread caused the confusion and it is the only one that mentions Furuza.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Furuza was never mentioned as far as I know. I think this thread caused the confusion and it is the only one that mentions Furuza.
Yeah, that came from another thread not on AM (which is what inspired the posting of this one).

Oh well, bring on the Ultradrol! lol

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Yeah, that came from another thread not on AM (which is what inspired the posting of this one).

Oh well, bring on the Ultradrol! lol
my understanding it there is still I minute amount of SD in Ulradrol so I'd assume unless a formula change occurs it falls into the ban as well?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
my understanding it there is still I minute amount of SD in Ulradrol so I'd assume unless a formula change occurs it falls into the ban as well?
I think you're wrong on that one. If it had even traces of SD that would be a contaminated supplement. Antaeus is too good of a company to release unpure supplements

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're wrong on that one. If it had even traces of SD that would be a contaminated supplement. Antaeus is too good of a company to release unpure supplements
It was tested and shown to have SD in it. Wasn't completely derived from the SD they used to make it, leaving over trace amounts.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news!! Beastdrol is available for 29.99 Only 70 bottles left so get em fast! :run:

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Ultradrol is made from Superdrol and there is small percentage of Ultradrol that is still Superdrol. They need to find a way to refine it and avoid the superdrol traces.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I retract my statement then

san731

san731

Awards
So how many bottles of SD is everyone's stash? Or how many do you hope to have?

I have 1.5 right now but got 2 forged sd and 2 mstane on the way :)