Bulk Tudca

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on a 90ct 200mg per pill of standalone TUDCA? That'd be 18g per bottle, we'd make the pricing competitive of course.

If your budget allowed we'd recommend using 3 caps of this WITH AR1MACARE PRO, that'd give you 800g of TUDCA per day with a good AI on cycle, and other goodies.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
100% yes and then we really need Orbit to get you guys on board ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that's in the works and should happen soon enough

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aye aye captain!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'll be on TUDCA for the rest of my life then, lol.

I

infraredline

Awards
Thoughts on a 90ct 200mg per pill of standalone TUDCA? That'd be 18g per bottle, we'd make the pricing competitive of course.

If your budget allowed we'd recommend using 3 caps of this WITH AR1MACARE PRO, that'd give you 800g of TUDCA per day with a good AI on cycle, and other goodies.
You guys should do 250 a pill or just do a tub of it with a scoop if that makes it cheaper. You guys should make it your goal to get it cheaper then everyone else with the same quality, there's a certain company the sells 50 days worth of TUDCA (25g) in a tub for like $45. Try to get it to there

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should do 250 a pill or just do a tub of it with a scoop if that makes it cheaper. You guys should make it your goal to get it cheaper then everyone else with the same quality, there's a certain company the sells 50 days worth of TUDCA (25g) in a tub for like $45. Try to get it to there
Like always, our pricing will be competitive!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear. I will gladly take my business to you guys if you can match or beat that price as I have already done with TR3ST. I'm starting up that in a week.
We'll do our best for sure.

It'll be interesting to hear what you think about TR3ST. I'll probably start it next week too.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'd probably sell it at wholesale cost to the customer and while it isn't the most profitable venture for even us or a retailer I'm all about delivering value to the consumer.

Difference between caps and powder wouldn't do much to cost and that price is fairly easy to beat. Just need to get input on what dosing and cap count should be like so keep the feedback coming!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally believe that 600-1000g of tudca daily is the money spot for any strong methyl product. So I would like to see 300mg per cap. Already have so many caps to swallow so low dose TUDCA caps would just add that much more. At 300 you have a pretty easy customization of the dose. We could recommend 2 caps for a 600mg dose for moderate cycles and 3 caps for a 900 for running the big boys. That or 500mg and either run 500, or 1000 depending on the cycle.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
OMG YES! Curious about the price, OLYMPUS GOING BIG!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got your tr3st already?
No, it was shipped to me last week so I think it won't get here until the end of next week (and that's only if I'm lucky)... Shipping to here takes time.

I

infraredline

Awards
We'll do our best for sure.

It'll be interesting to hear what you think about TR3ST. I'll probably start it next week too.
I'm hoping to be impressed, not sure how I'm gonna run it though. I plan on running it along side halodrol and I'm thinking of dosing them 50/50 or 75/75, can't decide which though. I'm gonna run injectable trest in the fall of this year also as a comparison between the two

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping to be impressed, not sure how I'm gonna run it though. I plan on running it along side halodrol and I'm thinking of dosing them 50/50 or 75/75, can't decide which though. I'm gonna run injectable trest in the fall of this year also as a comparison between the two
75mg/day of both would be much better for sure.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on a 90ct 200mg per pill of standalone TUDCA? That'd be 18g per bottle, we'd make the pricing competitive of course. If your budget allowed we'd recommend using 3 caps of this WITH AR1MACARE PRO, that'd give you 800g of TUDCA per day with a good AI on cycle, and other goodies.
Yes please!!!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How bout now!!! Bout to start a nice msten bridged into trenavar cycle with test of course. I agree with Kleen on 300mg tabs and to beat out the other bulk companies you can find on eBay and Amazon. Can I test and log results as I have done a few oral cycles??

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bout now!!! Bout to start a nice msten bridged into trenavar cycle with test of course. I agree with Kleen on 300mg tabs and to beat out the other bulk companies you can find on eBay and Amazon. Can I test and log results as I have done a few oral cycles??
Would you get bloods done before/after the cycle? TUDCA log without blood work would be kind of pointless.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very good point!! Didn't think about that. One slight problem is the closest labcorp from me is miles away. It would be cool if someone else could do so. It would be good to see how well Tudca works as I have yet to see blood profiles before and after an oral cycle.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
Very good point!! Didn't think about that. One slight problem is the closest labcorp from me is miles away. It would be cool if someone else could do so. It would be good to see how well Tudca works as I have yet to see blood profiles before and after an oral cycle.
Trust me it works. I don't have percentages, but I know it works. But it would be cool to see a figure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bloods would definitely be nice but yeah the anecdotal evidence is pretty convincing already. Just in how I feel and the color of my stools wen using TUDCA vs not using it. I feel much better using it. Instead of allowing the damage to happen and correcting it TUDCA prevents most of the damage from ever taking place by keeping the liver bile ducts clear and flowing. It is when they get stopped up that your body starts getting toxic and your liver values rise trying to fight it. Bottom line is if the bile is not removed neither are the toxins so keeping the toxins moving out is the better way to go.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
Bloods would definitely be nice but yeah the anecdotal evidence is pretty convincing already. Just in how I feel and the color of my stools wen using TUDCA vs not using it. I feel much better using it. Instead of allowing the damage to happen and correcting it TUDCA prevents most of the damage from ever taking place by keeping the liver bile ducts clear and flowing. It is when they get stopped up that your body starts getting toxic and your liver values rise trying to fight it. Bottom line is if the bile is not removed neither are the toxins so keeping the toxins moving out is the better way to go.
Not to sound rude, stools as in number 1 or 2 or both lol..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to sound rude, stools as in number 1 or 2 or both lol..
Well when the toxins can definitely make you urine dark and discolored. Typically though if you are drinking enough water you will only get to a yellow color no big deal. When the color deepens to more of an orange, or brownish in color your kidneys are taking a beating from removing the toxins and you not drinking enough water.

As far as stool color, your stool will get very light in color if your bile ducts are blocked that is a sure sign you need to up your support supps, increase your water intake, lower your dose or cease the cycle. Having a light colored stool once doesn't mean this but if your stool remains very light in color then your bile ducts are blocked and TUDCA can fix that by opening the bile ducts back up so it can flow and the toxins can be released.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
Well when the toxins can definitely make you urine dark and discolored. Typically though if you are drinking enough water you will only get to a yellow color no big deal. When the color deepens to more of an orange, or brownish in color your kidneys are taking a beating from removing the toxins and you not drinking enough water.

As far as stool color, your stool will get very light in color if your bile ducts are blocked that is a sure sign you need to up your support supps, increase your water intake, lower your dose or cease the cycle. Having a light colored stool once doesn't mean this but if your stool remains very light in color then your bile ducts are blocked and TUDCA can fix that by opening the bile ducts back up so it can flow and the toxins can be released.
Thanks I knew first part, but not the second. Thanks for the info.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are very welcome. If you can use TUDCA at 500-750 a day you probably won't run into that. Now SD, or high dose methyls I would start 750 and go to 1000 if I noticed anything else. Many people use TUDCA only as liver support. Certainly a run like Halo, EPi can be done that way.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
You are very welcome. If you can use TUDCA at 500-750 a day you probably won't run into that. Now SD, or high dose methyls I would start 750 and go to 1000 if I noticed anything else. Many people use TUDCA only as liver support. Certainly a run like Halo, EPi can be done that way.
Isn't a 1000 for repairing?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isn't a 1000 for repairing?
From my understanding both yes and no, 1000 is going to be used when your bile ducts are blocked, you will be feeling all of side effects of a struggling liver at that point. Once the TUDCA unblocks the ducts you will begin to flush the toxins and the liver will begin to repair itself naturally so long as bile flow is not inhibited. Typically the build up of toxins (methyls included) is processed via the bile, but when it is not flowing the build up damages the liver, so the problems continue to compound. Typically with things like NAC, or Milk Thistle work to repair the damage cause by this. However simply restoring the flow of bile allows the toxins to be removed instead of building up so the liver begins to repair itself naturally. I really don't see too much of a reason to get to 1000 unless you started the TUDCA late in the cycle or if you are running really high does or really toxic compounds like SD and the 750 doesn't seem to be cutting it. However strong compounds like that definitely need other support supps than just liver support. Again by the very nature of TUDCA it prevents the damage from occurring in the first place or keeps it at a minimum. So a good dose of it from the beginning will keep most people from ever experiencing any symptoms of liver stress. If symptoms occur increasing the TUDCA dose will often alleviate that. Now adding in some NAC or some SAM-e would be great.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
From my understanding both yes and no, 1000 is going to be used when your bile ducts are blocked, you will be feeling all of side effects of a struggling liver at that point. Once the TUDCA unblocks the ducts you will begin to flush the toxins and the liver will begin to repair itself naturally so long as bile flow is not inhibited. Typically the build up of toxins (methyls included) is processed via the bile, but when it is not flowing the build up damages the liver, so the problems continue to compound. Typically with things like NAC, or Milk Thistle work to repair the damage cause by this. However simply restoring the flow of bile allows the toxins to be removed instead of building up so the liver begins to repair itself naturally. I really don't see too much of a reason to get to 1000 unless you started the TUDCA late in the cycle or if you are running really high does or really toxic compounds like SD and the 750 doesn't seem to be cutting it. However strong compounds like that definitely need other support supps than just liver support. Again by the very nature of TUDCA it prevents the damage from occurring in the first place or keeps it at a minimum. So a good dose of it from the beginning will keep most people from ever experiencing any symptoms of liver stress. If symptoms occur increasing the TUDCA dose will often alleviate that. Now adding in some NAC or some SAM-e would be great.
Thanks alot I really appreciate this. =)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holding off on ordering TUDCA to see what OL comes out with

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really want to get more feedback from our users on this product before running it.

we can either run 250 mg caps at 90 ct or even at 120 ct, the 120 ct would allow you to take over a gram per day if stacking with AR1MACARE PRO. That'd also be 30g per bottle. We want to dose it just right and encourage users to stack both AR1MACARE PRO and Tudca so i'm leaning towards the 90ct at 250mg capsules.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
120 ct for the win!

but i wont complain with a 90 ct haha

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Cycle assist plus TUDCA is what you need for methyls and harsh compounds. That combo is great. Only tudca I see now is liver lock

I

infraredline

Awards
Cycle assist plus TUDCA is what you need for methyls and harsh compounds. That combo is great. Only tudca I see now is liver lock
There's also aegis, one at nutra shop and I'm currently using gun show supplements' TUDCA

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JD261985 AR1MICARE PRO has TUDCA in it, and so do several other support supps now. Seems most companies are realizing the importance of this compaound and including it in the support products. My vote would be for 120 caps because I would like to run at 1000 but have issues with Arimistane and my arthritis so I can't go full dose on AR1MICARE PRO. I wish I could because the benefits of it are pretty amazing...

I

infraredline

Awards
How is the gun show vs. Aegis, are they legit?
Gun show is working well for me, Aegis made me kinda sick and gun show doesn't. Also when you swallow the powder you get an acidy taste in your mouth which is always a good sign that what you are using is TUDCA

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
infraredline AEGIS actually has another ingredient in it which is probably what caused your stomach issues seeing as how the other TUDCA products didn't bother you. I never had that issue with it but I assume that was probably the cause.

This product is definitely one I want some of!!!! Probably gonna have to get a little bit of bulk to last until this comes out though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen is dead on here - the bigger dosing is the way to go here. In human studies groups were administered 300, 600, 900, & 1200mg of TUDCA/day. With each increasing dose up through 900, greater effect was noticed. The 1200mg group was found to be experiencing diminishing returns compared to the 900mg/day group. 900 is the sweet spot.

If you go 200mg pills, I have to eat 5 caps/day. I don't care how many pills you put in that bottle, if I'm on a long, heavy oral cycle I'm already eating plenty of pills already all day long and 5 more isn't as appealing as just buying bulk powder. 250mg is the minimum here - that's your competitor's capped standard. 300 is the way to go though IMHO, for all the reasons Kleen mentioned.

120ct bottle is the way to go here as well - people will be willing to pay for it as long as the overall price/g is competitive. And you & the retailer make a slightly larger sale with each purchase that way to boot. But anyone buying TUDCA is already sold on it, so they won't mind buying larger amounts.

I appreciate you guys doing this one for your customers - people pay attention to that stuff, & it builds loyalty.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen is dead on here - the bigger dosing is the way to go here. In human studies groups were administered 300, 600, 900, & 1200mg of TUDCA/day. With each increasing dose up through 900, greater effect was noticed. The 1200mg group was found to be experiencing diminishing returns compared to the 900mg/day group. 900 is the sweet spot.

If you go 200mg pills, I have to eat 5 caps/day. I don't care how many pills you put in that bottle, if I'm on a long, heavy oral cycle I'm already eating plenty of pills already all day long and 5 more isn't as appealing as just buying bulk powder. 250mg is the minimum here - that's your competitor's capped standard. 300 is the way to go though IMHO, for all the reasons Kleen mentioned.

120ct bottle is the way to go here as well - people will be willing to pay for it as long as the overall price/g is competitive. And you & the retailer make a slightly larger sale with each purchase that way to boot. But anyone buying TUDCA is already sold on it, so they won't mind buying larger amounts.

I appreciate you guys doing this one for your customers - people pay attention to that stuff, & it builds loyalty.
Solid post man

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my only concern is price point, so therefore 250 by 120 sounds most feasible , 300 x 120 would be great as well but we would still want users to use the AR1MACARE PRO to get the.other 200 mg if needed.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
my only concern is price point, so therefore 250 by 120 sounds most feasible , 300 x 120 would be great as well but we would still want users to use the AR1MACARE PRO to get the.other 200 mg if needed.
I personally would perfer the 250x120. Price point and the fact i'd be using armicare pro or damage control as my well rounded cycle support.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be frank here: I often have to avoid arimistane, & it's just not an option with my knees at times (although it does seem to help alleviate gyno pains, & keeps water down some). I probably won't be ever purchasing Arimicare Pro. Not knocking it remotely, just not something that fits my personal needs. That being said, even if you go 250x120 I'll likely buy it.

But your Trestolone product clearly demonstrates people are willing to pay more for more total grams as long as price/g is superior. 300x120 will sell well, & it's likely that anyone buying OL & wanting an all-in-one cycle support will also purchase AcarePro - they'll get 60 days of 600mg of TUDCA with the bigger bottle, & stacked with AcarePro you've got 800mg/day - plenty for pretty much anyone not straight up trying to down a bottle of Sdrol in 2 wks.

800 is a good number, & 300x120 w/ 2 bottles of ArimicarePro is a full 8wks of great support.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is just my .02. Either option is good.

When are you thinking eta-wise, perhaps? Within a few months, or further out?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
Brandinooooo Supplements 4
tnubs Supplements 15