Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure the upright rows on day 3 are with a wider grip so it stays more in the side delt. If you take a close grip or lower the bar too far you will shift it into the trap more, which isn’t as useful since you are going to be shrugging the next day anyway.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure the upright rows on day 3 are with a wider grip so it stays more in the side delt. If you take a close grip or lower the bar too far you will shift it into the trap more, which isn’t as useful since you are going to be shrugging the next day anyway.
Good call. Thanks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long have your pressdowns been stagnant? Reason I ask is I know we recently added in that Incline CG HS Press on Day 3 about 3-4 weeks ago which is going to add more volume to your triceps, so it may be going stagnant due to the new stimulation it is getting from that. Just a thought. I can't remember what exercise it replaced but that could have something to do with it.

Also, if upper traps you might try overhead shrugs too. You could also add in Super ROM side raises to get both medial delts, and traps very well. Your medial delts work all the way up to about the 65 degree angle and the traps really kick in to help above 90 degree angle. If you go this route expect to need low weights.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long have your pressdowns been stagnant? Reason I ask is I know we recently added in that Incline CG HS Press on Day 3 about 3-4 weeks ago which is going to add more volume to your triceps, so it may be going stagnant due to the new stimulation it is getting from that. Just a thought. I can't remember what exercise it replaced but that could have something to do with it.

Also, if upper traps you might try overhead shrugs too. You could also add in Super ROM side raises to get both medial delts, and traps very well. Your medial delts work all the way up to about the 65 degree angle and the traps really kick in to help above 90 degree angle. If you go this route expect to need low weights.
This reminded me of the overhead plate raises; those are great if you need LOWER traps to grow (along with front delts). He probably wants upper to pop, but the overhead plates will hit the bottom/backside well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The pressdowns have been stagnant for months, I think. I'm going to look back through my log to make sure though because I may be mistaking the weights used with what I used for Cable overhead extension. But, it might not be stagnant at all since the cg incline press definitely works my triceps more, so it may just be fatigue (maybe that's what you were saying?).

Super ROM Lateral raises basically means don't stop parallel to the floor, but keep going up?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This reminded me of the overhead plate raises; those are great if you need LOWER traps to grow (along with front delts). He probably wants upper to pop, but the overhead plates will hit the bottom/backside well.
Overhead plate raises, so you just mean high rep overhead shrugs? And yeah, I do want the upper traps to pop more, but getting more lower trap work wouldn't hurt with my constant shoulder issues...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Overhead plate raises, so you just mean high rep overhead shrugs? And yeah, I do want the upper traps to pop more, but getting more lower trap work wouldn't hurt with my constant shoulder issues...
No shrugging or holds; do a front raise holding an appropriate plate but raise it greater than 90*, at least 3/4 of the way up - you will feel a pump in the lower traps if you do higher rep sets. It’s going to be less weight than the total of dbs you would use to only get to 90* or so.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The pressdowns have been stagnant for months, I think. I'm going to look back through my log to make sure though because I may be mistaking the weights used with what I used for Cable overhead extension. But, it might not be stagnant at all since the cg incline press definitely works my triceps more, so it may just be fatigue (maybe that's what you were saying?).

Super ROM Lateral raises basically means don't stop parallel to the floor, but keep going up?
If you have been stagnant for that long I recommend changing that exercise for triceps. Even if it is just the attachment you use. If using a bar switch to a rope, or to overhead DB extensions, or Machine / regular Dips. So many other options just pick another exercise you can feel the stimulation in the triceps really well.

Yes, basically go up as high as you can go without bringing the weights out towards the front as Hyde mentioned around 3/4 of the way up if not a little more. Keep them out to the side. You will find you have to rotate your arm at the shoulder slightly to get higher. Also no momentum should be used it should be explosive but controlled on the way up. No swinging at the bottom or exploding so fast momentum carries you through any portion, pause for 1-2 seconds and then lower slowly. Keep your scaps retracted the whole time too! I put a video up earlier this week or last week showing the proper form and performance of it in my log.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just do 100 power cleans
they're awesome and you'll look awesome doing them
klokov say for big traps do power cleans for breakfast every day

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just do 100 power cleans
they're awesome and you'll look awesome doing them
klokov say for big traps do power cleans for breakfast every day

View attachment 232039
100% agree and when I did power cleans and farmers twice per week, my traps looked the best...but those days are over...can't risk tearing my ACL again. 😔

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I blew out my ACL back in like idk, 2009 or something like that. It never occurred to me that cleans were a bad idea lol.

but yes for sure I meant hang cleans. a good medium heavy weight like 155lbs for sets to failure with hook grip until you die or grow cause those are your only options.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I blew out my ACL back in like idk, 2009 or something like that. It never occurred to me that cleans were a bad idea lol.

but yes for sure I meant hang cleans. a good medium heavy weight like 155lbs for sets to failure with hook grip until you die or grow cause those are your only options.
Lol well, I tore mine doing an axle clean and press (on the press which was explosive, so now no more explosive stuff that heavy).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weird! blew mine out snowboarding 6 months after I shattered my clavicle and got a steel plate installed from a wreck when I got back into BMX racing. I never even thought about ACL risks 😅😅 oh well injuries heal!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RDLs allegedly are good for strengthening all of the knee tendons, the way they build the hamstring to better stabilize the knee.
I knew there was a reason I loved these!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Squat 3x225, 3x255, 5x285 (amrap)
BB Row 12x135, 3 x 10 x 145
Facepulls 12x5, 2 x 10, 12 x 10
Incline DB Curls 3 x 10, 8, 8 x 25's

Much better workout than last time I did this. Actually able to work squats and rows effectively. I think that last set of Squat was 1 rir, maybe 0 though. Eating extra carbs today to hopefully compensate. I think the Facepulls are a waste of time for me...can't really feel what's supposed to be working, but with my persistent shoulder issues I feel like I should be doing them. I don't know.

@Dustin07 did I catch your Squat yet?!
Squat 1x305, 1x325, 1x335 (current PR)
BB Row 8x135, 8x155, 2x6x165
Facepulls 12x7.5, 10x12, 8x17.5
DB Curl 10x30's, 8x30's, 6x30's

The last time I maxed on Squat a few months ago, I did 2x315, so I think I've gone up. I also did it without any safeties so didn't feel safe at all in case I failed. Probably could've done 345.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
RDLs allegedly are good for strengthening all of the knee tendons, the way they build the hamstring to better stabilize the knee.
Ya there is research on it increasing stability of the knee and lowering injury risk (hamstring training).

Nordics are a staple for many European Soccer Clubs in there training and even in their youth development programs to help lower risk of ACL injuries (and really big for hamstring strain reductions). Big fan of even just working the negative on some Nordics if that is all you can start with and/or things like Glute Ham Raises as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1: Standing OHP, Pullup, Shrugs, Lateral Raise, Skullcrushers (maybe curls)

Day 2: CG Bench, DL, Machine OHP, Reverse Flies, Curls

Day 3: Flat Bench, Incline CG Hammer Press, Upright Row, Pressdowns

Day 4: Squat, BB row, Shrugs, Facepulls, Curls

4 sets for first 2 or 3 exercises, 3 sets for everything else. Only days 3 and 4 are ever back to back at this point.
Update...got a new job starting soon and will need to go to the office to train for it for a couple weeks. Will likely edit my workout plan a little too make it all push on one day and pull the other, except the pull workout will include DL or squat. Something like this:

Day 1: Flat Bench, incline CG Hammer Press, Upright Row, Skullcrushers

Day 2: Squat, BB Row, Shrug, Facepulls, Curls

Day 3: Standing OHP, CG Bench, Lateral Raise, Triceps Extension

Day 4: DL, Pullup, Reverse Flies, Shrugs, Curls

This will allow me to workout several days in a row if i need to, then take off a few in a row if needed as well, whereas what I'm doing now feels too rigid.

But, should I add the Machine OHP to Day 1 Or 3?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see plenty of stimulation for front delts. Maybe add in side raises since you said you felt medial delts need improvement.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do the training plan as written and you will know where it should go when you get there. I tend to program too much, and often find the first go-thru was overly ambitious.

Ya there is research on it increasing stability of the knee and lowering injury risk (hamstring training).

Nordics are a staple for many European Soccer Clubs in there training and even in their youth development programs to help lower risk of ACL injuries (and really big for hamstring strain reductions). Big fan of even just working the negative on some Nordics if that is all you can start with and/or things like Glute Ham Raises as well.
I definitely feel better/safer when I do a little bit of GHR, reverse hypers or leg curls before squatting or pulling.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do the training plan as written and you will know where it should go when you get there. I tend to program too much, and often find the first go-thru was overly ambitious.
good call. Thanks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The last time I maxed on Squat a few months ago, I did 2x315, so I think I've gone up. I also did it without any safeties so didn't feel safe at all in case I failed. Probably could've done 345.
PEM got me good after this workout. Ugh.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From the outside looking in it doesn't seem to matter a ton what you are doing, you get the PEM when it happens. I have seen you push some of your PR's on very CNS challenging lifts with no PEM, and some pretty reasonable sessions where you get PEM. However, it seems your bouts of PEM are actually getting a little more spread out. If you aren't already, I would start tracking the days you get PEM on a calendar and just watch the frequency because it sure seems the frequency is lower from the outside looking in. Maybe you are gradually improving as you push through via normal adaptation processes.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From the outside looking in it doesn't seem to matter a ton what you are doing, you get the PEM when it happens. I have seen you push some of your PR's on very CNS challenging lifts with no PEM, and some pretty reasonable sessions where you get PEM. However, it seems your bouts of PEM are actually getting a little more spread out. If you aren't already, I would start tracking the days you get PEM on a calendar and just watch the frequency because it sure seems the frequency is lower from the outside looking in. Maybe you are gradually improving as you push through via normal adaptation processes.
Yeah, unless there's a variable I'm missing. I don't know. Kind of getting to the point of "this is just my life now", but that feels defeating also. Good call on the calendar idea. I was doing that back in January along with detailed notes about every variable, but I've slowed down a lot with that. I'll start tracking again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, unless there's a variable I'm missing. I don't know. Kind of getting to the point of "this is just my life now", but that feels defeating also. Good call on the calendar idea. I was doing that back in January along with detailed notes about every variable, but I've slowed down a lot with that. I'll start tracking again.
I wouldn't bother tracking the rest too much more, so you don't get back in your head about it and cause more stress. Getting it out of your head has been a big part of your recent progress in my opinion. However tracking them PEM will give you an idea of if it is increasing frequency, lessening, or maintaining.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight: 221

Standing OHP 4 x 6 x 140
Neutral Grip Pullup 5, 4, 3, 2 ,1
DB Lateral Raise 4 x 12 x 15's
Skullcrushers 3 x 10 x 50
BB Shrugs 3 x 8 x 165
DB Curls 10 x 30's

I'm just not awake for these Saturday morning OHP workouts, but by the time I hit pull ups, I'm all in. Might need to revamp this somehow.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Standing OHP 4 x 6 x 140
BB Shrugs 3 x 8 x 165
DB Curls 10 x 30's

I'm just not awake for these Saturday morning OHP workouts, but by the time I hit pull ups, I'm all in. Might need to revamp this somehow.
Have you given any thought to doing seated shoulder press? It could leave a little more in your tank for the rest of the session and leave additional recovery for improvement in your squats and deads. The back and hips are taxed a lot more in stabilizing an overhead press than most people think plus it is more costly to the CNS than seated.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you given any thought to doing seated shoulder press? It could leave a little more in your tank for the rest of the session and leave additional recovery for improvement in your squats and deads. The back and hips are taxed a lot more in stabilizing an overhead press than most people think plus it is more costly to the CNS than seated.
I think I misspoke...I meant I'm fully awake by the second exercise, but not during OHP so I'm not getting a good OHP workout, but everything else after is great.

Otherwise, i just really enjoy standing OHP; it gives me some sense of pride that I can lift do it lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I misspoke...I meant I'm fully awake by the second exercise, but not during OHP so I'm not getting a good OHP workout, but everything else after is great.

Otherwise, i just really enjoy standing OHP; it gives me some sense of pride that I can lift do it lol
Oh no, I understood what you meant, was just thinking out loud because I see you do OHP a lot and it is pretty taxing. So if you were looking for spare recovery and a way to push your shoulders a little harder seated would fit the bill. I love standing OHP too! The PEM thing is such a puzzle, I just find myself trying to figure out anything that might help you navigate it when I come in here. I would hate to deal with something like that and don't envy you at all.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh no, I understood what you meant, was just thinking out loud because I see you do OHP a lot and it is pretty taxing. So if you were looking for spare recovery and a way to push your shoulders a little harder seated would fit the bill. I love standing OHP too! The PEM thing is such a puzzle, I just find myself trying to figure out anything that might help you navigate it when I come in here. I would hate to deal with something like that and don't envy you at all.
Oh ok, I appreciate it. Your right, seated would be far less taxing... but standing is just too fun lol.

Yeah, the PEM thing is strange, especially because I don't have the rest of the CFS symptoms. I appreciate the effort in trying to figure this out though...any thoughts always welcome.

I feel great today. Reminiscent if how I felt years ago...my sense of smell works, normal amount of energy, music sounds good, ZERO irritability. Enjoying the day!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bodyweight: 224

CG Bench 4 x 7, 7, 7, 6 x 155
Deadlift Max 1 x 315, 365, 390, 405, 415, 425
Machine OHP 2 x 10 x 70
Reverse Cable Flies 3 x 10 x 4
Incline DB Curl 3 x 8, 8, 6 x 30's

425 DL PR! At this bodyweight, I think I'm really close to my all time best PR. When I got 475 and 525, I was around 235-245. Either way, this is the most I've done since the 6 month layoff last year. Yay.

Other notes: skipped Inverted row after the max DL because it's still pretty sore from Saturday and figure maxing is enough. Lowered the CG Bench to really focus on form.
Weight: 220

CG Bench 3 x 12/10/8 x 135
DL Deload 5x135, 5x185, 5x225, 3x275
Reverse Cable Flies 3 x 8 x 7.5
Incline DB Curls 3 x 8 x 30's

The plan was to go lighter on cg bench and deload DL, but I ended up hitting failure on bench anyway so kept dropping the reps per set. Out late at a concert last night and slept terrible on top of it, so whatever.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe?
I mean like Hyde said, a lot of us feel horrible every day lol

9 times out of 10 during the week I'm not feeling it preWO. I really have to go through the routines and discipline because I know that there is a ritual. Gym pants, knee sleeves, lace up the gym shoes with headphones on my head. Look at the mirror through my rose colored glasses one last time before putting a gym shirt that's JUST the right size then walk out to the battlefield to F $hit up!! And if I still feel crappy, by the second set (sorta like you mentioned with OHP > pullups) I'm suddenly coming alive and now I want to see not what I have to do, but what I CAN do. What's this body got in it today?

On the other hand I've had days of soul crushing depression where I did the ritual, and didn't make it 100 yards before turning around and going home.

I just don't experience that anymore and I don't know exactly why. Maybe my hormones are better? Maybe discipline and toughing it out made the bad days not seem so bad anymore?

The one thing in the back of my head though is how amazing I felt on ultra hard, and to a lesser extent dermacrine. That really raises hormone questions for me and I wish I had got a blood panel done.

Life is hard at our age. This is the busiest, most stressed, tired, and stretched thin we will ever be. That deserves some recognition too! These are our toil in the thorns years.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe?
I mean like Hyde said, a lot of us feel horrible every day lol

9 times out of 10 during the week I'm not feeling it preWO. I really have to go through the routines and discipline because I know that there is a ritual. Gym pants, knee sleeves, lace up the gym shoes with headphones on my head. Look at the mirror through my rose colored glasses one last time before putting a gym shirt that's JUST the right size then walk out to the battlefield to F $hit up!! And if I still feel crappy, by the second set (sorta like you mentioned with OHP > pullups) I'm suddenly coming alive and now I want to see not what I have to do, but what I CAN do. What's this body got in it today?

On the other hand I've had days of soul crushing depression where I did the ritual, and didn't make it 100 yards before turning around and going home.

I just don't experience that anymore and I don't know exactly why. Maybe my hormones are better? Maybe discipline and toughing it out made the bad days not seem so bad anymore?

The one thing in the back of my head though is how amazing I felt on ultra hard, and to a lesser extent dermacrine. That really raises hormone questions for me and I wish I had got a blood panel done.

Life is hard at our age. This is the busiest, most stressed, tired, and stretched thin we will ever be. That deserves some recognition too! These are our toil in the thorns years.
Lots of good thoughts here, but the one I'm going to highlight...is the "just the right size" gym shirt 😆 I'm the same way, and even though I have a ton of workout shirts, I do the wash 3x per week and always make sure to throw one specific shirt back in every time 🤣

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Flat Bench 4 x 7, 6, 6, 6 x 225
Incline CG Hammer Press 8x90, 3 x 8, 8, 10 x 100
Cable Upright Row 12x42.5, 10x50, 8x57.5
Double Cable Pressdown 3 x 10, 10, 12 x 30.

Slept like garbage and been up since 3:30am again...so feeling quite rough today, but still managed to add a rep to Bench...sloppy form on the last few reps of last set though. I didn't note it up top, but after about 30 seconds from the last set, I did 1 more pretty slow but perfect rep out of stubbornness 😆

Upright Row moving up. Triceps pressdowns still struggling around the same level.

Otherwise, I've taken assessment of my physique deficiencies, and really my side delts and upper traps need the most improvement...maybe biceps too but not as concerned. I'm considering dropping to only 2 latissimus movements per week (excluding DL if that counts) and adding another Shrug movement in the week.

Day 1: Standing OHP, Pullup, Shrugs, Lateral Raise, Skullcrushers (maybe curls)

Day 2: CG Bench, DL, Machine OHP, Reverse Flies, Curls

Day 3: Flat Bench, Incline CG Hammer Press, Upright Row, Pressdowns

Day 4: Squat, BB row, Shrugs, Facepulls, Curls

4 sets for first 2 or 3 exercises, 3 sets for everything else. Only days 3 and 4 are ever back to back at this point.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Weight: 219

Flat Bench 4 x 6/6/5/3 x 225
Incline CG Hammer Press 4 x 8/8/8/10 x 130
Cable Upright Row 10x47.5, 9x52.5, 8x57.5
Double Cable Pressdown 3 x 8/8/10 x 35

Bad bench session but likely to do with cutting kcal again, although carbs have still been about 200, so I don't know. Had about 75g carbs from rice and 15-20g carbs from berries a few hours earlier, but guess it wasn't enough. Still increased everything else though.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Weight: 218.2

Squat 5x95, 5x135, 5x185, 5x205, 5x225
BB Row 10x135, 8x155, 7x165, 7x165
Cable Shrug 8x47.5's, 8x47.5's
Reverse Cable Flies 3x8x7.5's
DB Curls 3x8x30's
Cable External Rotations

Took it pretty easy on squats and paused at the bottom for about a second to really nail in the form. BB Row moving up. Slowly adding in Cable Shrugs. Weight coming down nicely too.

Will be taking about a week off in a couple weeks for vacation which will be nice.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seems to be something to that. Dapack had that week off on vacation and came back to PR squats.
I had that week off in Feb (I did lift one day at a local bro gym in Mexico but... you know... 45 minutes of 50% my normal weights) and came back to hit some PRs.... good luck bro!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
seems to be something to that. Dapack had that week off on vacation and came back to PR squats.
I had that week off in Feb (I did lift one day at a local bro gym in Mexico but... you know... 45 minutes of 50% my normal weights) and came back to hit some PRs.... good luck bro!
Gotcha. Well, I'll completely run myself into the ground this week first 😆

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Standing OHP 4 x 6 x 140
BB Shrugs 3 x 8 x 165
DB Curls 10 x 30's

Weight: 218.0

Standing OHP 4 x 8/7/7/6 x 135
Neutral Grip Pullup 3, 3, 3, 2
DB Lateral Raise (don't recall)
BB Shrugs 3 x 10 x 155
-superset-
EZ Curls 3 x 8 x 50

OHP still stuck. Slowed everything down to reduce any momentum lifting. Meh.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight: 218.0

Standing OHP 4 x 8/7/7/6 x 135
Neutral Grip Pullup 3, 3, 3, 2
DB Lateral Raise (don't recall)
BB Shrugs 3 x 10 x 155
-superset-
EZ Curls 3 x 8 x 50

OHP still stuck. Slowed everything down to reduce any momentum lifting. Meh.
Still moving good weight nothing to be ashamed of!