BPS' What's improved with the upcoming DHEA transdermal

xhrr

Awards
Whats the word on this? No prior DHEA experience but everyone seems to enjoy it and I loved Formasurge so.....

xhrr

Awards
speaking the truth
Stuff really that good? What do you all notice?

Not doubting cause Formasurge was far and away the most effective supplement I have taken. I haven't touched harder stuff FWIW.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Stuff really that good? What do you all notice?

Not doubting cause Formasurge was far and away the most effective supplement I have taken. I haven't touched harder stuff FWIW.
essentially alpha-male feeling and some nice strength gains. it's a great product that produces decent gains for how mild it is. this + forma would be an awesome stack.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's magical alright - it dissappeared and we're waiting for it to reappear

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine + Formasurge = Magical
ya think.....i ran another companies topical formestane/dermacrine knockoff with phenomenal results...alpha feeling was thru the roof/libido was 'ALMOST' too much. lost bf while gaining 5lbs!!!

dermacrine/formasurge and add in some endosurge and you have not only magical....you have houdini good, i believe this from the heart!!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results did you see? Also how did you dose the FormaSurge?
On cycle I usually take about 200 mg/day for estro control. In conjunction with Dermacrine I've had pretty good results a 6 pumps of Dermacrine and eight pumps of formestane/day. Very nice hardening effect but not much as far as mass increases are concerned.

xhrr

Awards
You guys got me excited to try the topical Dermacrine hurry the fuk up BPS :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 pumps of Formasurge/day is my sweet spot, when I run it, but that's just personal preference.
That's covering a large amount of mass there though. Unless the stats need updating? Lol

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
In stock, as in "we have it and will be shipping to retailers" or in stock at retailers? Because I don't see it at the usual places or on your webz.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
oh, just caught that. Assumed we were talking about derma :S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Did the FDA come and make you guys too scared to release Dermacrine again? Seriously. Mystery Delays suck; so what's going on?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Of the FDA is worried about dermacrine then were all fukked cuz they're just morons

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DHT may be good for it's hardening effects but some people are prone to hair loss. 3IC or Formestane is a better choice. There is alot more testing to support 3IC than there is for DIM.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT may be good for it's hardening effects but some people are prone to hair loss. 3IC or Formestane is a better choice. There is alot more testing to support 3IC than there is for DIM.
DHT elicits so many more benefits than just hardening; people wouldn't take things like winny, anavar, masteron, primo and tren if it only elicited a hardening effect. Most highly androgenic AAS/PH products that are DHT based are also excellent for retaining muscle in a calorie deficit not to mention the fat loss benefits. Hair loss is only an issue for those prone to male pattern baldness; that does not make DHT based products bad for the majority of men that are not.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
DHT. It makes a man more of a man. Love it personally.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT. It makes a man more of a man. Love it personally.
Thank you. When people complain about DHT sides I just laugh, let me know how that goes for you Mary.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Feeling like a DHT boost is in my near future, actually. I guess it's that time of year.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought I replied to this, but I don't think my liking and support of DHT needs to explained. I'm the reason it's been a main point of this thread.

As for hair; people need to stop being such pussies and shave their head. Tons of bald men pull solid tail. Plus your muscles will make up for it all. ****in pretty boys!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
The neurological benefits of DHT are awsome. I like them even more than the muscle hardening benefits; they are just that good. I have a full head of hair, but I have no worries when it sheds. I figure eventually it will be gone anyway, so why worry about something I can't stop when it is so much better to use something that makes me feel great. To me it really comes down to: Would I rather feel great or look pretty, and I would rather feel great.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Formasurge looks interesting but there are many mixed reviews

xhrr

Awards
There have been many threads about how DHEA, as a naturally occuring compound, is outside the FDAs current regulations. We're working on things. Don't worry. :)
any rough time frame?

abish

abish

Awards
Has the new formula been released. As in the ingredient profile

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I think it will be the same as the last gel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formasurge looks interesting but there are many mixed reviews

i have a little experience with formestane products, and i consider formasurge very good. if you are concerned about the drying issues, just run a hair dryer over applied areas for a few minutes...this is what i do with all topicals-including prescription androgel!!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DHT elicits so many more benefits than just hardening; people wouldn't take things like winny, anavar, masteron, primo and tren if it only elicited a hardening effect. Most highly androgenic AAS/PH products that are DHT based are also excellent for retaining muscle in a calorie deficit not to mention the fat loss benefits. Hair loss is only an issue for those prone to male pattern baldness; that does not make DHT based products bad for the majority of men that are not.
It's not good for the prostate either.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not good for the prostate either.
Nothing nettle root cannot take care of and we aren't talking in perpetuity either.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Nothing nettle root cannot take care of and we aren't talking in perpetuity either.
Nettle does nothing to control DHT.

Secoisolariciresinol, a lignan in nettle root displayed a modest inhibitory effect on DHT binding to SHBG in vitro, theoretically resulting in greater concentrations of free DHT in serum and in local tissues. The lignan 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, also present in nettle root was able to completely inhibit DHT from binding to SHBG, yet another indication that it can result in increased free (active) DHT available to tissues such as that in the scalp.

Planta Med. 1997 Dec;63(6):529-32.

There are better options.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Nettle does nothing to control DHT.

Secoisolariciresinol, a lignan in nettle root displayed a modest inhibitory effect on DHT binding to SHBG in vitro, theoretically resulting in greater concentrations of free DHT in serum and in local tissues. The lignan 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, also present in nettle root was able to completely inhibit DHT from binding to SHBG, yet another indication that it can result in increased free (active) DHT available to tissues such as that in the scalp.

Planta Med. 1997 Dec;63(6):529-32.

There are better options.
I don't think he implied nettle does anything for DHT, he implied that it would help the prostate

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^ that's how I took it, but always nice to learn something new.