love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys...that sucked but was so freaking FUN! Don't laugh at my half a** pull ups.

https://youtu.be/OUwzZwo3eP0

I so wanted to lay on the ground afterwards!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you more sore from this or the squat challange?
From this challenge.

I'm good with the rules for Kat. If she has access to bumper plates they are the same size as our 45s. Regardless I'm glad you're doing it Kat!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
From this challenge.

I'm good with the rules for Kat. If she has access to bumper plates they are the same size as our 45s. Regardless I'm glad you're doing it Kat!
So you are saying I should feel good for a soccer game the next day then.. awesome!..lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys...that sucked but was so freaking FUN! Don't laugh at my half a** pull ups.

Outstanding!!! Im sure I can speak for the rest of this thread and say proud of you and way to step up!!! Now, dont be getting ill at me when youre sore as all get out tomorrow ! Lol. You did great Kat, hold your head high. Do you know what the time was?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you are saying I should feel good for a soccer game the next day then.. awesome!..lol
You'll feel great......

Outstanding!!! Im sure I can speak for the rest of this thread and say proud of you and way to step up!!! Now, dont be getting ill at me when youre sore as all get out tomorrow ! Lol. You did great Kat, hold your head high. Do you know what the time was?
Looked like around 2:40-2:41ish.
If she had someone recording her she would have beaten me. By probably 15 seconds or so.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and FireTitan .. I know I'm fairly new here and everything but last night when my wife and son got home from the Hockey rink he was wearing a new hat ... its said TITAN across the front?! anything you want to tell me bro??!!..lmao
This is funny! Now you can joke with me all you want about my wife and kids! the wife is a different story but she doesn't get on this site. she always asks me if i'm on thaT muscle man site. LOL

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys! Means a lot! Funny thing was my dang pants kept falling down and then I got a butt cramp on the pull-ups!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys! Means a lot! Funny thing was my dang pants kept falling down and then I got a butt cramp on the pull-ups!
Funny! Glad you brought it up. I wasn't going to say anything! :yup:

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Well that was a great warmup lol banged out 50 deads in 1:45 only managed 7 pull ups before my arms gave out gonna try again on sunday great challenge

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Well that was a great warmup lol banged out 50 deads in 1:45 only managed 7 pull ups before my arms gave out gonna try again on sunday great challenge
Nice job.. this is definitely a tough one! So i assume that Smith machine held up for the pull ups??

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Nice job.. this is definitely a tough one! So i assume that Smith machine held up for the pull ups??
Lol yeah no funny video lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
This is a good tuff challenge the deads ar3nt so bad but together with the pullups made it tough props to all who finished this challenge

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh and FireTitan .. I know I'm fairly new here and everything but last night when my wife and son got home from the Hockey rink he was wearing a new hat ... its said TITAN across the front?! anything you want to tell me bro??!!..lmao
It's a brand of hockey equipment LOL my son plays too double A for the state of Massachusetts. He's only 9 so he wants to be in the NHL and he's not going to stop until he gets there according to him. It's a great thing to get the kids into.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a brand of hockey equipment LOL my son plays too double A for the state of Massachusetts. He's only 9 so he wants to be in the NHL and he's not going to stop until he gets there according to him. It's a great thing to get the kids into.
That's awesome that you boy wants to be a pro hockey player.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
My son is 9 too. hes convinced hes playing for the Flyers one day.. Hockey is the only sport he really loves to play. he plays others but 1/2 asses them .. Hockey hes all in. Double AA for your boy nice!. mine is Single A .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My son is 9 too. hes convinced hes playing for the Flyers one day.. Hockey is the only sport he really loves to play. he plays others but 1/2 asses them .. Hockey hes all in. Double AA for your boy nice!. mine is Single A .
He will get there the best thing you can do it's just be there for him. When he comes off that ice and says Dad did you see that shot I made from the hash marks? I'm always quick to over react to be like yeah of course I did. They say it doesn't get serious until High School but I think that's a load of **** I think the best time is now while it's still fun. In high school it becomes a little bit of a job in college that's where the make-or-break comes in.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
He will get there the best thing you can do it's just be there for him. When he comes off that ice and says Dad did you see that shot I made from the hash marks? I'm always quick to over react to be like yeah of course I did. They say it doesn't get serious until High School but I think that's a load of **** I think the best time is now while it's still fun. In high school it becomes a little bit of a job in college that's where the make-or-break comes in.
Yeah now is the most important imo. At his age its still a blast and something he looks forward to. I got burnt out once I got into high school with 5am practice before school 3 days a week. That's when they need to be pushed.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How you did not finish this baffles me. Dude. I finished this. I know you can finish this. Come on man. You can do it.

......wait..... I'm in the lead. Never mind. You can't do it. I wouldn't try again.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I hear you bro.. nothing I enjoy more then watching both of my kids play their sports! Actually heading to Florida next week to watch my daughter play in a National Field Hockey tournament! really looking forward to it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I hear you bro.. nothing I enjoy more then watching both of my kids play their sports! Actually heading to Florida next week to watch my daughter play in a National Field Hockey tournament! really looking forward to it.
Awesome man !!! Great job !

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since everyone is bragging about there kids and rightfully so. I still have my oops at home. she just turned 15 and has been playing on a 16U Gold class softball team since she was 13. she is only 5'1" but that has never held her back.

there are recruiting videos of her hitting on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4q0G6CC-Xwet7iyM0AK_Q

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Good job brother I'm going to try again Sunday as well since I miscounted my deadlifts ha. Let's both finish it this time !!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like there is more then one "stud" in the house!
I have been blessed for sure! My son got a full ride Baseball / Football scholarship. He played in the minors for 2 years for the Reds before he tore his rotator cuff. Now he owns his of business and is getting ready to get married.
hes is now 25yrs.old.

My oldest daughter is the one putting out the grand babies! She got a full ride academic scholarship. she is 29 yrs. old.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I have been blessed for sure! My son got a full ride Baseball / Football scholarship. He played in the minors for 2 years for the Reds before he tore his rotator cuff. Now he owns his of business and is getting ready to get married.
hes is now 25yrs.old.

My oldest daughter is the one putting out the grand babies! She got a full ride academic scholarship. she is 29 yrs. old.
Awesome brother. truly blessed!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew you'd kill it love2liftkat !! I saw you grab your left cheek but I just thought that was a motivation thing for you to kinda give yourself a little boost. Lol! (no, I figured with the speed of your deads that it was probably a spasm or cramp)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I knew you'd kill it love2liftkat !! I saw you grab your left cheek but I just thought that was a motivation thing for you to kinda give yourself a little boost. Lol! (no, I figured with the speed of your deads that it was probably a spasm or cramp)
Haha definitely needed the motivation! I didn't have my music/people screaming at me!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
First of all huge shout out to love2liftkat ! Great job

Second thorsdad31 I'm waiting for the video ! Next attempt I wanna see the deads and pull ups in 1:45 haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Second thorsdad31 I'm waiting for the video ! Next attempt I wanna see the deads and pull ups in 1:45 haha
You know he can do it, he just is a nice guy and doesn't want to make everybody feel like trash all the time

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know he can do it, he just is a nice guy and doesn't want to make everybody feel like trash all the time
Let's hope that's the truth. Lol. I'm sure it was really around 1:05. Not 1:45.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

at 2:14 most guys would have just quit. awesome job Kat and im really glad you did this

so for the rest of you (besides me because im awesome) get pulling

again,
love2liftkat great work this is what its about

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 2:14 most guys would have just quit. awesome job Kat and im really glad you did this

again,
I love your bluntness

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

again,
:eek:p:
I assume this is the kind of "pulling" you meant? :naughty:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job brother I'm going to try again Sunday as well since I miscounted my deadlifts ha. Let's both finish it this time !!
I'm doing it Saturday -but I'll decide if I post my video on Monday after watching yours. ;)

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing it Saturday -but I'll decide if I post my video on Monday after watching yours. ;)
The part I'm concerned with is the speed we need to do it at to win ha. I've had some issues with my lower back and I'm not sure repping deadlifts as fast as possible would be a good idea. Although I could always use free supplements...

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

I wish my pullups need work

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the confidence boost

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Let's hope that's the truth. Lol. I'm sure it was really around 1:05. Not 1:45.
U dont have nothing to worry about from me beating your time my pull up game is weak!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

again,
Thank you both very much! It really was fun! My body hates me right now though!

I think you guys are all great from what I can tell! I don't know many of you very well but I am glad I am in here learning more about you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss your vid?
Wow! Strong woman here! Your pull ups, well, I guess most women can't do one half azzed pull up, you did plenty!
Great job!
I know right. My wife can only do 2 unassisted pull ups and she doesn't have the leg muscles that kat has.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa gunna wait eagerly for your entry bro! Glad to see you back too

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sliced my dang finger open but superglued it shut and still planning on hitting these later on! Oh I'm a sick man