BPS: What are you made of?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My pull-ups sucked but i could barely hold on to the bar. I'll take a few point deduction for the pull-ups.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not gonna lie guys. I'm pretty sore already.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Outstanding brother!!! Proud of you and you are the only video in so therefore ....LEADER
When someone beats it they better throw up. I nearly passed out. It was fun. I think I'm a little messed up in the head. If it counts that was after a pretty intense back session. :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
@<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=236607" target="_blank">Alpha1agreda</a></u> this may be on you for a few days. Just found out I may get deployed with a few other fireman to the NC mountains to help out with some nasty wild land fires burning like crazy. Ill keep you guys posted, but hopefully I get to stay here with you peeps and see some videos!
be good and safe bro

hey can you do a joe swanson imitation when you get there- "WELL BRING IT ON"

[video=youtube;FpE_STh3E8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpE_STh3E8I[/video]

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lmao lets get to deadlifting fellas! I'm tryna get a video of my PR yesterday to get you guys some motivation but stupid technology is working against me lol
What did you pull?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda this may be on you for a few days. Just found out I may get deployed with a few other fireman to the NC mountains to help out with some nasty wild land fires burning like crazy. Ill keep you guys posted, but hopefully I get to stay here with you peeps and see some videos!
Oh snap. Just saw this. Becareful bud.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
be good and safe bro

hey can you do a joe swanson imitation when you get there- "WELL BRING IT ON"

[video=youtube;FpE_STh3E8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpE_STh3E8I[/video]
Well now I feel like I HAVE to do it!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
PROVE IT!!!!
I got back tomorrow... I'll do the dead competition from a deficit with a Reeves variation.. how's that sound for you FireTitan?

lol those fckers are painful so I might start crying afterwards....

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda this may be on you for a few days. Just found out I may get deployed with a few other fireman to the NC mountains to help out with some nasty wild land fires burning like crazy. Ill keep you guys posted, but hopefully I get to stay here with you peeps and see some videos!
Lord be with you and the rest of your crew

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been MIA but man I can't wait tin crush this

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan post a quick good bye or something if you have to leave brother. Like to put you in my prayers! Wild fires can be very unpredictable.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna lie guys. I'm pretty sore already.
I'm sore from watching this! Lol! When they said 50, I was like, "Oh crap!! That's a stupid amount of deads!"

Nice rep rhythm you had going there!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Brand new shirt too. Found it in the clearance rack at kohls. Lol.

Thanks man. Why aren't you doing this?

Crap. There goes my lead.
I'm horrible at deadlifts and my back is already sore from the HST. I actually have to use the rest days lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? You saw 50 and called me stupid? That hurts man
Hahahaha! Stupid, crazy, sick in the head, deranged, morbid....... it's all just semantics. ;)

I think we all fall in there somewhere.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hahahaha! Stupid, crazy, sick in the head, deranged, morbid....... it's all just semantics. ;)
I took a class once in my computer training days and one of the titles in the programming was semantics I immediately thought this is going to be a course based on solely words wrong. It ended up being complex coding course that had to do with writing the programming for the basic input/output system on the motherboard. It's before the power-on self-test even occur is also known as post. Soon as you press the button to start the computer that 10 seconds before it fires up. Very complex code. When I was little I wanted to program satellite telemetry and travel into space to fix things.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crushed it brother!
Is that a chick or sensitive pony tail guy in the back ground knocking out some d-bell curls? I'm old and cant see very well.
Chick. She mostly runs on the treadmill. She goofs around while her boyfriend finishes working out.

I'm sore from watching this! Lol! When they said 50, I was like, "Oh crap!! That's a stupid amount of deads!"

Nice rep rhythm you had going there!
I tried to keep sets of 10 so I didn't tire out. The last 10 sucked major.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've tried watching about 15 times every time someone comes up and expects me to shut my phone off and actually work lmao , I promise I will watch soon brother !
Thanks man. What pushed me through was trying to make you and FireTitan proud

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
blueline438 Awesome job!! That made me want to stick to my heavy sets of 5 tomorrow! lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Well technical difficulties are stopping me from posting my PR video lol but here's a pic of me going back down
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1479407044.756125.jpg
motivation haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
brian-griffin-771162.jpg

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is that 425 or 455? I can't tell. Good job though. You look freaking solid.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im safe for now guys! Ill be staying home but Im on standby for the next few weeks. But I should be here to see this through!!! Thanks for all the concern, NOW LETS GET SOME MORE VIDEOS IN HERE!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The record time is 2:33