BPS: What are you made of?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can appreciate that and would be in the same boat
I got my SI joint to pop back into place yesterday! Didn't have the pinched nerve at all today. Muscles are still a little sore but I might be able to do this challenge ovef the weekend. #fingerscrossed

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my SI joint to pop back into place yesterday! Didn't have the pinched nerve at all today. Muscles are still a little sore but I might be able to do this challenge ovef the weekend. #fingerscrossed
Definitely hope so brother!! And even if you cant, glad its not as bad as you were thinking it was!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently blueline438 is the only guy submitting a video for this challenge!! Did we make it to hard this time?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apparently blueline438 is the only guy submitting a video for this challenge!! Did we make it to hard this time?
Guys I'm ok with that.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome job blue line. I really like this competition but the 50 deads is too hard on lower back for many. If not for a certain pill I'm taking that causes extreme back pumps when I do repetition with low back I'd totally do this

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job blue line. I really like this competition but the 50 deads is too hard on lower back for many. If not for a certain pill I'm taking that causes extreme back pumps when I do repetition with low back I'd totally do this
D@mnit man! I was really looking forward to an entry from you!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
D@mnit man! I was really looking forward to an entry from you!!
I know I was really looking forward to sweeping the last 3 weeks too. But if u ever used this certain product I'm purposely not mentioning u would understand how bad these back pumps can get. I'm hoping to see a lot of killer vids tho. Blue line will b very hard to beat but with the guts, and gals, in AM I believe this will go down to Monday like the first two have

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ill load up on Taurine and try Saturday after work. Man I hate back pumps.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I get one up Saturday .. don't think I'm beating blue line .. but I'm giving it a go

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get one up Saturday .. don't think I'm beating blue line .. but I'm giving it a go
Thats all we ask, is participation, and givimg it your all. The important thing to take from this, is learning what you yourself are made of, and taking pride in knowing you did all you could

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My thoughts too! Just completing it will be exciting! I am already foam rolling to get ready for tomorrow's attempt! Lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thats all we ask, is participation, and givimg it your all. The important thing to take from this, is learning what you yourself are made of, and taking pride in knowing you did all you could
No doubt !

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are making me blush.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
It was fukcing great to watch.
Made me want to go back to the gym and give it a go!
Agreed!! Sh1t looks fun.. I'm gonna try 50 reps from a deficit doing the Reeves deads tomorrow... I don't have a pull up bar so thought I'd compensate lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, I may try this challenge on Saturday.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I was really looking forward to sweeping the last 3 weeks too. But if u ever used this certain product I'm purposely not mentioning u would understand how bad these back pumps can get. I'm hoping to see a lot of killer vids tho. Blue line will b very hard to beat but with the guts, and gals, in AM I believe this will go down to Monday like the first two have
You know there are a few sandbaggers

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Doin this ish tomorrow morning for my warmup i just hope i dont pull my smith machine down when i do the pull up segment lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Doin this ish tomorrow morning for my warmup i just hope i dont pull my smith machine down when i do the pull up segment lol
Is it bolted down ?lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Is it bolted down ?lol
No lol im gonna load weight on the back and see what happens if i don't do well in this comp i should do well on americas funniest home videos

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No lol im gonna load weight on the back and see what happens if i don't do well in this comp i should do well on americas funniest home videos
That's one hell of a way to look at these comps haha

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
So I just attempted it and realized I miscounted and got 45 reps. That made me cry just a little. Gonna have to be a few days before I try this again.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I just attempted it and realized I miscounted and got 45 reps. That made me cry just a little. Gonna have to be a few days before I try this again.
Don't feel bad my man. You got 40 more than I did. Not happening at least today. Might attempt again on Monday evening.

Good luck!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
That sucks bro.. well on the bright side at least you know what to expect now..lol ..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Oh and FireTitan .. I know I'm fairly new here and everything but last night when my wife and son got home from the Hockey rink he was wearing a new hat ... its said TITAN across the front?! anything you want to tell me bro??!!..lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and FireTitan .. I know I'm fairly new here and everything but last night when my wife and son got home from the Hockey rink he was wearing a new hat ... its said TITAN across the front?! anything you want to tell me bro??!!..lmao
Wow. Nothing to tell you brother, Im not the guy to joke around with or about wives and kids. But, tell you son that Im diggin his style! I dont even have a titan hat, but I do drive one!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks man! Great attempt, and Im sure we'll be seeing you before the deadline with a great entry!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What was your time. Adding 5 more shouldn't be an issue.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously looking forward to it!! Just post whatever you accomplish! We'll be proud of you!
Thanks! I'm about to head in now...I'm getting nervous! Hahaha

This made me laugh! I love it!

Oh no! I would've cried! Now you're prepared though!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can do it Kat. I'm so sore today. Good luck!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gentlemen, before there are any more questions I want to clarify something. love2liftkat has asked me about some rules. Seeing that she is excepting this Challenge, I am going to bend said rules slightly for her. Because she is lifting a lighter weight the plates are going to be smaller creating a much farther stretch to the floor. With that being said I am allowing her to place plates on the floor which is doing nothing more than raising her stopping point to where it would be as if she was using 45 pound plates. I assume no one is going to have an issue with that.