BPS: What are you made of?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was fun trying although it doesn't matter since thorsdad31 is going to win anyways.
Yeah, but thorsdad31 entry might not count. You see, his deadlifts will be great, but he doesnt do pull-ups. He just grabs the bar and pulls everything down, cause hes a brute. I just count that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, but thorsdad31 entry might not count. You see, his deadlifts will be great, but he doesnt do pull-ups. He just grabs the bar and pulls everything down, cause hes a brute. I just count that.
Lmfao.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Allhealsonme that was kick@ss man!! Great job and entry!! Just out of curiosity, did you time it?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Too funny I thought the same thing whe he said he didn't have a pull up bar .. I was like can't he just go outside and pull a tree down or something. lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok here's just the dead lift portion from this morning .. figured I'd through it up anyway .. like I said I only got 5 of some thing that resembled pull ups .. lol ...official time after I cropped the video was 1:28 for the deads .. hope to get at it again on Monday but I have a soccer game tomorrow night so my legs might not be able to hold up ..
https://vimeo.com/192293102
I cant remember if I commented on this yet, but If I hadnt, I apologize. You rocked the deads out brother! Just crush them pull-ups and youre in the game! I know you have it in you!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doesnt matter! You gave it a go and its appreciated. You should post what you have.
I deleted it, never considered putting up such a poor performance, but I think I can beat it (lol) tomorrow night, I'll shoot it then and put up whatever I do.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys the time has come. I threw a twist on stepping to the challenge with my girlfriend at my side. She only used 10lb plates under the loaded bar and she killed it. I'm more proud of her than I am of myself and even more so, we did it together. Not trying to sound too sentimental but I gained a lot more than a kickass PR. Thanks BPS, the reps and most of all our wonderful community here! Way to keep things positive and fun!

https://youtu.be/wAdpwLdeiSs

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Allhealsonme that was kick@ss man!! Great job and entry!! Just out of curiosity, did you time it?
Didn't star first lift till 7 seconds in and last pullup was at 2:21 so I'd say 2:14 is his time.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't star first lift till 7 seconds in and last pullup was at 2:21 so I'd say 2:14 is his time.
I counted 2:13 total from initial start till his feet hit the floor after pull-up 10. Just one thing, can someone confirm something for me? I am at work, but I counted a total of 51 deadlifts. 1 extra! Anyone else count the same?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I counted 2:13 total from initial start till his feet hit the floor after pull-up 10. Just one thing, can someone confirm something for me? I am at work, but I counted a total of 51 deadlifts. 1 extra! Anyone else count the same?
I counted 50.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
You guys crack me up thats what i love about this contest the camaraderie is awesome and evryone pushes each other

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys the time has come. I threw a twist on stepping to the challenge with my girlfriend at my side. She only used 10lb plates under the loaded bar and she killed it. I'm more proud of her than I am of myself and even more so, we did it together. Not trying to sound too sentimental but I gained a lot more than a kickass PR. Thanks BPS, the reps and most of all our wonderful community here! Way to keep things positive and fun!

Beast!!!!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I cant remember if I commented on this yet, but If I hadnt, I apologize. You rocked the deads out brother! Just crush them pull-ups and youre in the game! I know you have it in you!
Thanks brother !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Damn brother ! You killed that ! Awesome you did it with your girl too, great job by her as well !

Looks like we have a new leader that was like 1:22 total !! Right ?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Good job dude. That was entirely too easy for you lol.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I knew TheMovement was gonna come in and kill it. I don't think I can shave a whole minute off. Awesome job dude.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good stuff man!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good stuff man!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My attempt. Man I was dying lol

https://youtu.be/FWMMDJpChfg
Awesome job!!

Attempt today. Got 20 deads and 3 pull ups. I may try again tomorrow night.

One heck of a challenge.
It is that for sure! I bet you'll get it tomorrow!

Heck yeah! I knew you'd come in like a crazy man! Excellent work and to your girl too! Glad she did it with you!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't know, I only counted like 3 or 4 where you actually locked out the lift at the top............
:poke:

(this coming from the guy that isn't even going to attempt this challenge. Lol!)

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established

Nice man !!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Arrgh! What was that? 1 minute thirty seconds, or what? Get outta here!!!
Before attempting to beat that, I'll need crystal meth and a zebra kicking my balls.

Well done, supreme commander! :notworthy:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One question...
If I don't get the 10 pull ups in one go, can I pause?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know it!!
Gettin a hard on, watching old man competing against super humans like Allhealsonme and TheMovement ?

Tomorrow is my turn, I'll send you the hospital bill afterwards...
Damn!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Itll be worth it!
Yeah, right...
I'll be a cripple afterwards...
It's winning -or die trying.

I've already nightmares like: exploding veins in my head while repping deadlifts, nude pictures of smith_69 and such...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, right...
I'll be a cripple afterwards...
It's winning -or die trying.

I've already nightmares like: exploding veins in my head while repping deadlifts, nude pictures of smith_69 and such...
I thought the goal of what we do in general is for nudes of smith_69!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gettin a hard on, watching old man competing against super humans like Allhealsonme and TheMovement ?

Tomorrow is my turn, I'll send you the hospital bill afterwards...
Damn!
I think you are the only old timer that has the lower back for it! Got to represent the AM old timers club! Go kill it brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the encouragement!! Hows the Androcrine treating you Studhorse?
Pretty good. Shoulder hurts like hell. I was over trained on my HST. But hit a full body drop set Friday and now it hurts like hell. Before the self induced punishment it was getting better faster than I expected. I'm on my de-condition now. I will let you know when I start back up. Hopefully with a little rest and the Androcrine it will be much better when October 28th gets here. I will let you know. Thanks for checking in on me.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good. Shoulder hurts like hell. I was over trained on my HST. But hit a full body drop set Friday and now it hurts like hell. Before the self induced punishment it was getting better faster than I expected. I'm on my de-condition now. I will let you know when I start back up. Hopefully with a little rest and the Androcrine it will be much better when October 28th gets here. I will let you know. Thanks for checking in on me.
Yes sir!! If you need anything just let me know, and take care of that there rotisserie cuff!! Lol

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I loved Androcrine. Did a log of it not too long ago, I felt great and had no joint pain what so ever. Now if only I could win one of these competitions! Lol not gonna happen with these monsters lurking around.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, here we go. I have been stewing on this ALL day, trust me. But sometimes I just have to be the bad guy. With that being said, I appreciate everyone who is submitting videos, and all that arent but giving support and motivation . When this was started we had in mind the betterment of each of you by throwing challenges out for you to not only accept, but to really push yourself. We set some standards to try and make it easier on judging each submission and we are doing all we can to keep it clean, fair and professional. blueline438 set the bar high to get this week started. Allhealsonme came in and just crushed it. TheMovement added his and brought his girlfriend into the mix, which was amazing in its own right. But unfortunately, after hours of thinking it over, TheMovement did not lock the majority of his deadlifts out at the top, which was what was stated at the start if this particular challenge. Allhealsonme did, each rep, so although Themovements video was indeed faster, and impressive, I have to let allhealsonme keep his lead. Again, this was not an easy decision for me, but fair is fair and I want to give the member who does the best while meeting the requirements the prize at the end. But there is still one more day for more entries and I encourage anyone and everyone to show is what you have!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, here we go. I have been stewing on this ALL day, trust me. But sometimes I just have to be the bad guy. With that being said, I appreciate everyone who is submitting videos, and all that arent but giving support and motivation . When this was started we had in mind the betterment of each of you by throwing challenges out for you to not only accept, but to really push yourself. We set some standards to try and make it easier on judging each submission and we are doing all we can to keep it clean, fair and professional. blueline438 set the bar high to get this week started. Allhealsonme came in and just crushed it. TheMovement added his and brought his girlfriend into the mix, which was amazing in its own right. But unfortunately, after hours of thinking it over, TheMovement did not lock the majority of his deadlifts out at the top, which was what was stated at the start if this particular challenge. Allhealsonme did, each rep, so although Themovements video was indeed faster, and impressive, I have to let allhealsonme keep his lead. Again, this was not an easy decision for me, but fair is fair and I want to give the member who does the best while meeting the requirements the prize at the end. But there is still one more day for more entries and I encourage anyone and everyone to show is what you have!!!
As easy as TheMovement made that look, I'm sure he could probably do it again and still take the prize! Looked like that was barely even a warm-up.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's completely fair! Keep after it guys?