hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fugging video. Forgot to suck my belly in.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop posting my "belly-out/hurt ego vid!

Getting a bottle of red wine from the fridge to drown the hurt pride... be right back

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Stop posting my "belly-out/hurt ego vid!

Getting a bottle of red wine from the fridge to drown the hurt pride... be right back
I see your "schwanz" in there too no worries man . You got in some solid reps .

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You suffer from the same Alpha male/competitiveness complex that I do, and contrary to popular belief, it is healthy, but sometimes you just have to realize that no one sets the bar higher for you-than you. Truth be told, I had planned on doing the challenge yesterday, but the gym was closed. I was nervous as I could be just thinking about it and failing to complete. Its just who we are brother!!
Oh it is very healthy.

We just spammed this whole thread with hairy Grandpa videos
Yes, stop it!
No...just no.

HAHAHA I fccking love you man.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we need a 2nd attempt from that guy ! Also you need to finish it bro ! Don't let the pull ups stop you !!
Your right i was tryin to get in a video but didnt have time yesterday or today work and family but im still going to complete this challenge

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Your right i was tryin to get in a video but didnt have time yesterday or today work and family but im still going to complete this challenge
I understand completely bro. If I don't train at 4am it's not going to happen that day just too darn busy.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement needs to give it another go i wanted to give it another go but my lower backs not cooperating right i dont think i would win but i would like to finish it for myself
Next one maybe lol

Video is up:

[video=vimeo;192550872]https://vimeo.com/192550872[/video]
Epic strength!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys you already know this weeks challenge lets get to benching ladies ! I wanna see someone throw up 100 lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be home in a couple of hours and will post my list for week 4. I have everyone that entered as well as their original rep count!!! And, please congratulate Allhealsonme for his winning of week 3! If you will PM me you address along with which bottle of greatness you want 2 of!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I will be home in a couple of hours and will post my list for week 4. I have everyone that entered as well as their original rep count!!! And, please congratulate Allhealsonme for his winning of week 3! If you will PM me you address along with which bottle of greatness you want 2 of!!
Huge shoutout to Allhealsonme !!!! Great job homie

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woohoo! Congratulations Allhealsonme!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry been Mia past few days, been on the shelf since Saturday. Damn weather changes. Congrats to Allhealsonme. Awesome job

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woohoo! Congratulations Allhealsonme!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok peeps, here we go with week 4!! Below is the list of participants from week 1 along with their initial rep count! Remember, whoever has the GREATEST increase in total rep count is the winner of week 4, and obviously this is open only to the people on the list!!! thorsdad31-65- week 1 winner justhere4comm-30 lukehayd-32 bloodnthunder-25 angcd3-42 Burnfire-36 Brandinooooo-20 TheMovement-49 Allhealsonme-53 blueline438-35 Bengal-38 smith_69-33 bighulksmash-21

Lets get to it fellas!!!! We gonna get a new winner this week or is one of our previous 3 going to take another championship?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha just as I go into pct ... ill still up a vid . FireTitan same thing just going for increase in reps ?

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone I think we can all agree hairygrandpa is the real winner here

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting. I'm all out of preworkout so i probably won't get 135 more than 3-4 times. Oh the humanity.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You mean bighulksmash only got 21? I feel like someone sandbagged. My money is on hulk.