BPS: What are you made of?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys(& love2liftkat) Im going to take a second and get all weak for you guys. I actually just want to take a minute and thank you guys for getting in on this promotion. In my opinion it has been and will continue to be a success in my eyes, and it wouldnt have been without you all jumping in feet first! Were almost at 19k views in this thread and the support and participation has been outstanding! I thank you all for it and hope you guys are looking forward to the next coming promos that BPS, Alpha1agreda and myself have in store!!
Awesome promo great concept

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Spanksgiving!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah ! Great job Justthere4comm fuccking sweeeeet setting the bar high!

Also I agree with FireTitan we love you guys! Now I gotta take some extra AI before I start tearing up lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah ! Great job Justthere4comm fuccking sweeeeet setting the bar high!

Also I agree with FireTitan we love you guys! Now I gotta take some extra AI before I start tearing up lol
After today's Thanksgiving feasts, AI will stand for "Awful Indigestion " for everyone!! Lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and a special thanks to the guys on spooner street- really apprecaite everyone doing this

also, would like to mention we have a new member today- Lois is here di.anabol - thank you and this is mrs justhere4comm wife- so welcome

have a great day everyone and thanks again-

Smith
Brandinooooo habajaba ryane87 Alpha1agreda
FireTitan Studhorse blueline438 jalfrey di.anabol hairygrandpa justhere4comm

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and a special thanks to the guys on spooner street- really apprecaite everyone doing this

also, would like to mention we have a new member today- Lois is here di.anabol - thank you and this is mrs justhere4comm wife- so welcome

have a great day everyone and thanks again-

Smith
Brandinooooo habajaba ryane87 Alpha1agreda
FireTitan Studhorse blueline438 jalfrey di.anabol hairygrandpa justhere4comm
Happy thanksgiving everyone.
Welcome di.anabol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy cheat day to you all!

No Thanksgiving where I live... :(

thanksgiving.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Thanksgiving guys! I hope you've all had a great day! Welcome di.anabol glad to have you!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize for my lack of participation yesterday everyone, but i spent most of the day in the woods with my son or eating and watching football at my grandmas house where there isn't much signal. Hope everyone had an outstanding Thanksgiving!!! Now that everyone is carbed up, im hoping to see some videos!!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I apologize for my lack of participation yesterday everyone, but i spent most of the day in the woods with my son or eating and watching football at my grandmas house where there isn't much signal. Hope everyone had an outstanding Thanksgiving!!! Now that everyone is carbed up, im hoping to see some videos!!
Lol it was Thanksgiving. Give yourself a break.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^exactly! No one expected you to be on here! Sounds like you had a great day!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Alpha1agreda. You guys know what sucks about living in small town NC? THE GYMS ARE STILL CLOSED!!! But if its any consolation, my deer stand is 1-3/4 of a mile down the powerlines, up and down hills. So cardio has been accomplished!!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Alpha1agreda. You guys know what sucks about living in small town NC? THE GYMS ARE STILL CLOSED!!! But if its any consolation, my deer stand is 1-3/4 of a mile down the powerlines, up and down hills. So cardio has been accomplished!!!
Hey, that sounds like making the best out of a good/bad situation lol.