BPS: What are you made of?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
So whos in the lead im gonna aim for tomorrow morning to shoot my vid been carb loading the last 3 days lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So whos in the lead im gonna aim for tomorrow morning to shoot my vid been carb loading the last 3 days lol
I am. I got 183. Lol I don't know. I won't be retrying cause I can't do any lifting for a few days.

Sucks. FireTitan will have to lift for me.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I am. I got 183. Lol I don't know. I won't be retrying cause I can't do any lifting for a few days.

Sucks. FireTitan will have to lift for me.
That sucks bro

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man. Just found out I have an infection in my knee. Have to keep my heart rate down for the next few days while the antibiotics get to work.
Get better soon bro

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brandinooooo get better brother!! thorsdad31 the leader is justhere4comm with a total rep count of 50, but that was a rep increase of 20!!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo get better brother!! thorsdad31 the leader is justhere4comm with a total rep count of 50, but that was a rep increase of 20!!!!
Nice !!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm carbing up over the next few days do I have until the 28th at 11:59 p.m. eastern time? I'm going for a hundred reps

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
20161126_094819_HDR-600x1067.jpg

Hard work paid off FireTitan

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have a video of awesomeness from justhere4comm and my big homies @throsdad31 and bighulksmash say they have one coming, but no more than that? Wheres all my week 1 guys at? It doesnt even matter if youve already won in weeks 1-3, your still eligible for this weeks prize! Did justhere4comm just do that amazing of a job that the rest of you are skeered? Say it aint so!!!
bloodnthunder and Allhealsonme if you could do me a favor and folow suit with thorsdad31 and post up a picture of your winnings when you receive them I would greatly appreciate it!! Lets get some work up in here!!! Tomorrow is the deadline

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That would be crazy awesome!
Because I'm an honest guy I'll be straight up and tell you I've been pushing 30 milligrams of superdrol a day 20 milligrams of methylstenbolone 100 milligrams of tren and a gram of test E. Call me a cheater I don't give a **** LOL I want 100 reps.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I'm an honest guy I'll be straight up and tell you I've been pushing 30 milligrams of superdrol a day 20 milligrams of methylstenbolone 100 milligrams of tren and a gram of test E. Call me a cheater I don't give a **** LOL I want 100 reps.
Your honesty is appreciated, so I feel as if I owe you the same. I know how bad youre wanting to rock some BPS products, but with the money you dropped on superdrol and methylstenbolone, you could have just bought a crap load of Androcrine, Dermacrine and Epidrone and saved yourself a lot of time and efforts. But your enthusiasm is amazing!!! Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Your honesty is appreciated, so I feel as if I owe you the same. I know how bad youre wanting to rock some BPS products, but with the money you dropped on superdrol and methylstenbolone, you could have just bought a crap load of Androcrine, Dermacrine and Epidrone and saved yourself a lot of time and efforts. But your enthusiasm is amazing!!! Lol
Haha ... Im setting up to compete in fall 17 . It will be delivered fromst the gods of Valhalla

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I still have not tried anything from BPS .... would be willing to log.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Damm!!!! Nice stack . i dont see how its cheating when there is no ban on peds for this comp lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother. If it wasn't an infection I wouldn't be out of the gym but they were pretty concerned about elevated heart rate so I'm out till Monday.

You've got another leg. It's just a flesh wound!

https://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4

Get better my man.
Thanks bro. I love Monty Python and the Holy Grail lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PEDS equal points? Oh golly gosh goober gobbly gobstoppers... I may have one or two in my system at the moment of entry. :naughty: nobloodtest.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alpha1agreda and i are trying out a new show, turn up your volume a little, you cheeky bastard

[video=youtube;fGi1VDcInF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGi1VDcInF4[/video]

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I call you honest and smart.
Did my second video. Picked up 8 reps. Nice pump and burn if nothing else!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Good job brother. No that's my kind of workout music. I was banging my head on every rep! My wife wanted to know if I was ok.
Lol thanks man i love me some metallica

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so nobody else is putting up videos? I thought this was about besting your last effort?

Today, after my Back / Shoulder routine, I felt really good, so I made another attempt to best my last effort, and I came up with 40 reps. So, in the spirit of competition, if it is ok with FireTitan and Alpha1agreda let's make this last effort my new official entry.

That's right. All you have to do is advance 11 past your first week's reps to take this. Even if you don't, put up your video.

https://vimeo.com/193339516

Last edited:
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys. I did a 1 day deployment at the last minute. Wild fire in the mountains ? Wow, whole new ballgame for me. But fun and a great experience. Still looking at a possible 1 week deployment, but unlikely. Anyway, nice to see some new videos, by later this afternoon I will get all caught up, but looks like my man justhere4comm is still leading. I appreciate what you did ^^^there, but youre right, we wanted everyone to better themselves, and you did, with your 20 rep increase. Fair is fair and thats the number to beat!! Still have till midnight fellas!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys, I've been super swamped with work, traveling and all the holiday stuff. Butchered 9 hogs Saturday at my in-laws' place. After work, I've been making a corner cabinet with hidden gun storage for a benefit auction and that has to be done by Thursday so I can deliver it Friday.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone had a great holiday and weekend! I certainly got my battery recharged! Best of luck to all in the contest still!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established