BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheda what is your dosage with vanillean? when and how much and often do u take in one day? how it says on the bottle?
Basically like the bottle says. With the exception of my am/pre workout dose. This dose is not followed by food and is taken 30-60minutes pre workout OR first thing in the am. I noticed much mire sweating when taken pre workout as opposed to at 930 am and working out at 3pm.. Obviously. The other two caps I take 30mins prior to meals

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fcuk! I think I need to start on anti biotics before this gets bad. All my friends are sick n we were hanging out watching football all weekend..

Any interactions between zithromax n vanillean? Lol I literally never get sick. I'm still going to train tho dont worry :)
Sickness going around every where oh and ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
sweet i just popped my last cap and im about to lift in 30min

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Basically like the bottle says. With the exception of my am/pre workout dose. This dose is not followed by food and is taken 30-60minutes pre workout OR first thing in the am. I noticed much mire sweating when taken pre workout as opposed to at 930 am and working out at 3pm.. Obviously. The other two caps I take 30mins prior to meals
So no issues taken fasted? I don't see why this would need to be taken with food..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no issues taken fasted? I don't see why this would need to be taken with food..
No issues fasted for me.. My stomach is like other worldly tho I never get queazy or anything.. It's not supposed to be WITH food.. 30 minutes prior.. To allow it to activate whatever it does to burn fat and utilize fatty acids for fuel.. I think of it as a gda but a fat burning one lol.. Noticing the more I eat with it, the hotter I get.. And leaner for real

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

Thought I was in The clear going to bed not feeling sick, but woke up worse than I did yesterday. I'm mad bc I do feel like over the past 24 hours I have started bloating a bit, possibly from whatever is going on, and I want to run to alleviate it... But I know I can't n shouldn't especially since im working at 530 tonight.

I will be popping my vanillean, mcc, and beta alanine n hitting The gym for deads, legs n abs. Supposed to do treadmill hiit but think I will sub out Fridays prowler HIIT today n just run on Friday when hopefully I'll be better. Something is better than nothing so I'll probably add some LISS which I rarely do anymore.. I'm actually thinking the prowler push n pulls will be a nice finisher to legs! Usually I SPRINT with the prowler with heavy weight, but today I'll go light to medium and focus on long strides n getting deep into the muscles.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you get well soon brother we all getting sick :(

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you get well soon brother we all getting sick :(
It's lame man I never get the flu or common cold.. Seriously. I remember last February during my killer athletix log I had a stomach issue.. But I think that was from eating an old, raw egg haha making a protein brownie! That was BAD!! I'm still gonna train harder sick today than most ppl train healthy !

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Thought I was in The clear going to bed not feeling sick, but woke up worse than I did yesterday. I'm mad bc I do feel like over the past 24 hours I have started bloating a bit, possibly from whatever is going on, and I want to run to alleviate it... But I know I can't n shouldn't especially since im working at 530 tonight.

I will be popping my vanillean, mcc, and beta alanine n hitting The gym for deads, legs n abs. Supposed to do treadmill hiit but think I will sub out Fridays prowler HIIT today n just run on Friday when hopefully I'll be better. Something is better than nothing so I'll probably add some LISS which I rarely do anymore.. I'm actually thinking the prowler push n pulls will be a nice finisher to legs! Usually I SPRINT with the prowler with heavy weight, but today I'll go light to medium and focus on long strides n getting deep into the muscles.
Dude, long sled walks are awesome as a finisher. I'll only use a few plates and just push to failure - awesome for the whole leg.

Hey, how do you unrack the bar for the underhand NG bench you did on your arms day? That is the most awkward thing for me...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, long sled walks are awesome as a finisher. I'll only use a few plates and just push to failure - awesome for the whole leg.

Hey, how do you unrack the bar for the underhand NG bench you did on your arms day? That is the most awkward thing for me...
It was different.. Idk just didn't think about it haha.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At work and all I have to say is today's leg workout was insane. Update coming tonight, but only 3 hours following it, I can hardly walk and kneeling down or sitting ... Out of the question! Great effects from vanillean as well

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 review

What a workout and day. I'm spent 11pm.. Today I took my fasted vanillean and was at the gym 45 minutes later. I broke a sweat quickly again. I was wearing a hoodie and snow hat beanie lol. I have been noticing that I am feeling much harder and thin skinned all over, and today was no different.. Upper abs and whole outline of abdominals stRting to push through nicely while other areas feel like they are growing and responding nicely to the new lifting program.

Today's leg workout left me sore within a few hours of completion .. Not looking forward to waking up tomorrow lol.

Started off with 15 minutes of jogging on 2.5 incline at 6-8 mph. With a couple sprints at 9-9.5 thrown in for 200 cals even

Trap deads (I have arthritis in lower back so don't laugh at the weight fckers) - warmup 135 x8 directly Into 185x5 then 5x5x210lbs
Superset with
Sumo squat on two benches- 5x10x65lbs
1 min rest between ss

Leg curl- 3x15x110
Superset with
Leg extension- 3x15x115
No rest just back and forth

Abductors and adductors I wanted to superset but couldn't due to soccer moms engulfing the machines.
Adductors- 15x100,110,120 straight thru no rest
Abductors- 15x100,110,120 straight thru no rest

Glute machine- 2x15x75lbs

Hypers- 1 set of 50

Seated calves- 3x20x70lbs each side

Donkey calves- rest pause 6 plates x 100 (50,25,25)

Did some assorted ab work including over head side bends, trunk twists, roll outs, and Swiss
Ball crunches- really felt this workout afterwards.

Moved onto the prowler!! Did pushes and pulls walking 40 yards focusing on full stride and form.
2 plates push pull
4 plates push pull
6 plates push pull
4 plates push pull
2 plates push pull
10 total trips took me 15-17 minutes I wasn't sure but solid pace

Finished with LISS incline walk for 15 minutes and another 200 cals

Not a traditional leg workout but my legs r quite large already.. And they grow like weeds. And I hit them 2 other days with the hip flexor/low back PT I do.. So a lot of work on leg day isn't needed! As I said, sweated a lot, feeling leaner and tighter by the day.. On to day 10, back!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, ridiculous volume. Awesome work cheda !

Sometimes working out can help you beat whatever ails you.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, ridiculous volume. Awesome work cheda !

Sometimes working out can help you beat whatever ails you.
Doesn't seem to be the case this time Fu lol. 5 am I'm awake.. My throat is burning like the gates of hell. I just popped two zithromax antibiotic and will be taking it the next 5 days now.. I will still lift back later today... And not play basketball tonight like I usually do every Thursday. Friday (tomorrow) I might take off entirely and do that workout on sat (shoulders/calves/cardio/abs)..

Very sore (good way) otherwise.. Liking this workout.. Def gonna get some nice mass out of it.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Good to see man. This log has gotten me very excited for my Vanillean run, which I started yesterday. Got a log of it going too! Sucks about the arthritis in the lower back.. I have a bad shoulder and it crushes my bench progress.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to see man. This log has gotten me very excited for my Vanillean run, which I started yesterday. Got a log of it going too! Sucks about the arthritis in the lower back.. I have a bad shoulder and it crushes my bench progress.
Pm me a link!

The arthritis is from overworking it w heavy deads, squats, running, and a football injury and compromised health at age 16-18. I've got it under pretty good control ATM now that I know what I'm dealing with n adjusted accordingly!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job listening to your body and adapting to your strengths and limitations. That's something too few lifters pay attention to - and that's when injuries become prevalent.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome log thus far bud we appreciate it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Was hoping to lift this morning before work but just couldn't get out of bed between the soreness and illness lol. I like it in a sick way tho. I'm gonna be heading to gym around 6 tonight for back..

Popped vanillean upon rising and MAY pop another before the gym.. Trying to gauge If I will wanna eat twice or once after I lift ;) Definitely skipping basketball tho, too sick n yesterday's workout was anything but light like I planned lol. I start back at school next week on Monday and I'll be done in MAY. Took long enough! My split will remain the same but I'll have a LOT LESS time to sleep and recover from the workouts hah.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 10

ok im here. was applying to internships and jobs all night since i graduate in may.. anyone need a staff writer/editor?!

Its very interesting to me.. im not waking up feeling super lean like i was the first few days, but rather, that super lean feeling is hitting me like an hour or two after waking up..i start feeling just solid everywhere and nice and tight in the mid section.. its hard keeping my hands from rubbing over my abs and obliques lol. noticing some serious vascularity in the forearms today i couldnt stopp looking in the mirror while working at my grandfathers tuxedo shop helping out. anyway.. nothing super exciting to report other than my strength is going up up up and im loving this workout.

i am feelin better in terms of the illness.. hopefully i wake up alright tomorrow. im wokring a lot tomorrow so i decided to move my cardio to saturday and just lift tomorrow (shoulders, PT, and abs). will be a nice quick hard and heavy lift.. then off to work from 2-10pm. ill do mostly hiit cardio saturday. sprints on treadmill.. probably on the recumbent bike do some intervals.. maybe some LISS in there as well.

here is todays back workout.. pumps and aggression was nuts.

5 minute warmup walk

Pullups- warmup bw x 15, 2x5 xbw+25lbs
Superset
T bar rows 2x10 x 100lbs + bar

Lat pulldowns-3x5 x180lbs
superset
Straight arm lat pulldowns-3x10 x40lbs

BB rows-5x155, 5x145, 3x5 x135lbs
superset
DB pullovers across bench- 5x10x60lbs
started way too heavy on rows.. i got the reps but they didnt feel good. felt much better 'work' from 135 than 150.

5 minute cool down walk

tis all for tonight. happy friday.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout. Good job reducing the load on rows - definitely better to use a weight where you can feel the target muscle working than to overload and start recruiting other muscle groups. That's something I see too many people do (and did myself when I first started lifting).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid workout. Good job reducing the load on rows - definitely better to use a weight where you can feel the target muscle working than to overload and start recruiting other muscle groups. That's something I see too many people do (and did myself when I first started lifting).
Thanks. I did at as well for so long.. I'm 24, been training since 14.. Always been and always will be a fun and humbling learning process

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got out of job 1 at 530 to a voicemail saying not to come to job 2 tonight sooo I'm gonna go do my hilt session now so that way i get 2 consecutive recovery days (which is what im used to) Todays shoulder n abs workout was very nice and I've been very warm all day.. Probably Strongest thermo effect so far in the log. Just popped cap #2 about 10 mins ago andb will be at the gym in about 15.. Ready to sweat!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
hijacking....did yA GET that bro?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yess did u. Thought I pmed u, whirlwind day
idk,hAvent been home yet,im sure i did or will soon.ill pm you later about that other one,just got a lot goin on.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Been experiencing strongest thermo effect thus far. Took two doses fasted.. One prior to lifting at Noon and Another prior to HIIT cardio at 6pm. I am still very warm now at 8 and about to get a quick bite before seeing a movie. I checked the scale and i am down 1.75 pounds.. To 168 yet look and feel MUCH larger than a week ago when I started... This proves that vanillean is very beneficial for a recomp. also- it is clear to me after different dosing schemes- 1) dosing 20-30 mins pre workout makes u sweat insanely
2) this also accelerates the leaning aspect greatly.. Really deflates the fat cells..

Today's lift was shoulders/abs/calves/forearms.. Great pump and mind-muscle on everything

5min warmup walk
Db press -5x5x55lbs
Superset
Side laterals-5x10x15lbs

Behind the neck BB press-5x 105,105,105 5x 115,115
Superset
Bent over db laterals-5x10x15lb
BTN presses were light after 3rd set so I upped it no problem... Great squeeze and contraction on the bent laterals!

Reverse BB curls-60lbs x 20, 15
Superset
Wrist curls on knees - 60lbsx 20,20

Db rockers-40lbx12x2

Leg press calf raises- 3x20 x 8plates

Standing calf- rest pause 100x 210lbs (40,20,20,10,10) killerrr

Reverse incline crunch- 2x10
Superset
Decline crunch- 2x12 plus final rep partials

Hanging leg raise-2x12
Superset
Rope cable crunch- 2x12x 52.5lbs plus final rep partials

Went to work... Went back for HIIT at 6pm
31 minutes 414 cals on treadmill
Then hiit on recumbent to total 46 minutes 560 calories

Finished with a nice full body stretch and foam rolling... Damn was I tight.. Enjoy the weekend! No gym for me.. Time to recover and enjoy the playoffs... Go jets! :/

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EPIC EPIC Freaking killing it Ched! Solid workouts and loving the way this is starting off for yah. I have mine arriving tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job with how your feeling and what you're noticing. The detail is awesome.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Great updates man. Keep leaving murder scenes!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice update bro!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EPIC EPIC Freaking killing it Ched! Solid workouts and loving the way this is starting off for yah. I have mine arriving tomorrow.
Straight killin it bro
Awesome job with how your feeling and what you're noticing. The detail is awesome.
Great updates man. Keep leaving murder scenes!
Very nice update bro!
Thanks guys. Haha murder scenes, yes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy weekend. Haven't slept since Friday night.. Playoffs nbeers turned into all nighter and tables at a club w bottle service n madness.. Miss the good ol days!

Ate well today - During dinner tonight my face turned bright red and I couldn't stop saying "I'm so hot, I'm so hot" my gf was like wtf.... first time that drastic of an effect since starting 2 weeks ago. Fwiw I was eating flax and wheat germ baked chicken with avocado and scrambled eggs.. Lol

Feeling lean , no hinderance to progress despite a very long n tiring weekend.

Chest traps cardio abs tomorrow! Can't wait to sweat

Edit: just got ANOTHER random hot flash, not while eating.. I am BURNINGGG up today.. What's going on lol

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Crazy weekend. Haven't slept since Friday night.. Playoffs nbeers turned into all nighter and tables at a club w bottle service n madness.. Miss the good ol days!

Ate well today - During dinner tonight my face turned bright red and I couldn't stop saying "I'm so hot, I'm so hot" my gf was like wtf.... first time that drastic of an effect since starting 2 weeks ago. Fwiw I was eating flax and wheat germ baked chicken with avocado and scrambled eggs.. Lol

Edit: just got ANOTHER random hot flash, not while eating.. I am BURNINGGG up today.. What's going on lol
My face was turning red the other day as well. At least I know it's not just me.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My face was turning red yesterday but because of my Falcons almost giving it up lol. My Vanillalean should be in today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Menopause

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
My wife told me I've been looking 'red in the face' lately, but I hadn't noticed...
4th on the red face thing, accompanied by intolerable overheating and shortness of breath. Anyone have a guess as to what that's about?

sent from my tricorder 3000

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4th on the red face thing, accompanied by intolerable overheating and shortness of breath. Anyone have a guess as to what that's about?

sent from my tricorder 3000
Shortness of breath is a first, though I have heard from some people getting a slight adrenaline reaction. Perhaps related?

I would suggest running a scan with your tricorder, though the 5000-A model is superior.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log is on fire. Pun intended. Been on vanillean for like 6 days.. starting to heat up!
Heat up at rest also or only when at gym ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling light n lean. I can tell this hiit cardio session with my lift is going to yield results. Going in on a slight deficit from the weekend. Will be hitting chest traps and abs. Gonna tweak my chest program from last week a little.. Looking forward to it

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Most pronounced thus far at the gym. My offices temperature fluctuates a lot so it's tough to get a good gauge. I'd say the heating up is most likely exclusive to during workout thus far.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most pronounced thus far at the gym. My offices temperature fluctuates a lot so it's tough to get a good gauge. I'd say the heating up is most likely exclusive to during workout thus far.
I felt this way as well. At about day 10-11 it became random thru out the day for me

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
SO...I've read thru this thread/log. What's the consensus on best dosing? 30 min prior to food I know the bottle says. But also good to do one in the AM pre workout?
Thanks