BPS Laxocrine for the win, lukehayd at it again. (sponsored)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to BPS for the chance to long their new transdermal laxogenin product. This will be a solo log other than the staples of protein, creatine, fish oil and aminos. Probably throw in a pre now and again as I lift after work and I'm in the heat all day working with heavy timbers. Kinda zaps the energy by the end of the day. I lift 4-5 days a week.

Current stats:
Weight- 186
Height- 5'-6 1/2"
BF %- ?? Higher than I want it
Hair color: Brown
Shoe size: 8-9 (depending on maker)

I will be doing before & after pics but not in my thong. (had to many indecent offers from bcazo and McCrew530 last time I did.)

I ordered 2 more bottles to run as well so I can play with dosage, site application areas and to just let it run longer to really see what a longer run will yield.
Happy to answer any questions you might have (within reason!!) and to hear your input.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

I was excited to give this transdermal Lax a go as I had seen how much others had enjoyed the oral version. I am happy to say that it did not disappoint. My dosing was higher than others as I only ran it a few days a 1 mL/day and bumped it to 2 mL/day for most of the log. I believe that is the dose that would really yield the best results. It is a very versatile compound that can be used for bulk, cut or recomp. I would definitely run this product again.

Strength:
This product really shines here as a lot of my lifts went up in very nice ways!! I was hitting PRs left and right and I really enjoyed that!

Recovery/Stamina:
Another place this product shines. While I was lifting hard and heavy, the DOMS never seemed to really show up. There was little to no soreness the following days and that allowed me to push harder.

Thermogenic:
This product really had me sweating in and out of the gym. I was amazed at how much I was sweating. I also leaned out in the midsection pretty good as can be seen in the before and after pics with no change in diet and a 3 lb increase in body weight. I was eating in a slight surplus but with the added work I was doing on the job and running the Lax, I could have easily bumped up my intake to put on more mass. I was liking the nice recomp effects I was getting so I left it alone, though.

Application:
I used it on my chest, abdomen, waist, top of feet, back of knees and upper thighs. It applied easily and dried rather quickly if spread out enough (roughly 2-5 minutes). The only draw back to it was the slightly sticky residue that was left on the skin. Not bad but noticeable. I did develop a slight irritation on my pecs and nips from dosing there too often and once I left that area alone for a while, it was fine and I was able to dose there again with no problems.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Subscribe......very interested in this new product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This should be good !

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this. Mine should've arriving today.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose I'll sub. After all, you did send me a jar of DELICIOUS plum jelly!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suppose I'll sub. After all, you did send me a jar of DELICIOUS plum jelly!
Now you see why people try to steal the Sandhill plums! Lol! Glad you like bud! You gonna let your wife have any?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now you see why people try to steal the Sandhill plums! Lol! Glad you like bud! You gonna let your wife have any?
Absolutely ...

....Not.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Package came today!

14370931292550.jpg

First dose after shower tonight.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosage is 1-3 mL/ day so I will start with 1 and bump up to 3 as I see fit. At 1mL per day, the bottle will last 30 days. Wanting to test higher doses, I ordered 2 more bottles and BPS just combined my order with the bottle from the promo. I also got a nice BPS t-shirt to represent in.
Thanks to all who have joined in already!
Are you guys ready for this?!?! I am!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Initial thoughts:

Smell- ehh, smells mostly like rubbing alcohol (from the carrier) and another smell that I can't quite put my finger on. Not bad though. Maybe once I'm not so stuffed up, I'll be able to tell better.

Application- runny but spread out over chest, it wasn't a mess.

Dry time- seemed to dry rather quickly but left a kinda sticky feel. Like personal lube when you try to wipe it off your skin. Didn't notice it after about 30 minutes though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna credit it to the Laxacrine just yet, but I slept great last night. I actually woke up before my alarm went off and that hasn't happened too much in the past couple months. Even using sleep supplements, I would still have to rely on my alarm to wake my sleepy butt up. I'll keep an eye on this. Hopefully it continues!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not gonna credit it to the Laxacrine just yet, but I slept great last night. I actually woke up before my alarm went off and that hasn't happened too much in the past couple months. Even using sleep supplements, I would still have to rely on my alarm to wake my sleepy butt up. I'll keep an eye on this. Hopefully it continues!
You're probably excited to get the show on the road :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
In a little late, excited to see where this goes :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to cut tonight's routine short a little to be able to go over and grout some tile on a bathroom I was doing on the side. Been lifting at home this week to speed things up but with the job complete, I can now go back to the gym next week.

Nothing to note so far.

Preacher curls:
75lbs×10
85×10
95×5
85×5
85×7

Push downs
30×10
40×10
50×10
60×10×2

Wood choppers
30×10
40×10
50×10
60×10
60×5

Wrist extensions
12×20
30×20
35×20

Wrist curls
30×10
50×10
55×8

Reverse ez bar curls
45×10
55×10
65×8

Overhead tricep extensions
45×10
55×10
65×10

Side bends
30×10
50×10
55×10

First 3 lifts were superset together and last 5 were a giant set. Even in the AC, I was sweating like crazy.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Late but in...

CJNator

Awards
In this, I haven't heard of this one; is it just a TD Lax product?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, what is this? Super late but definitely in for the selfies. :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
in for puccahs selfies but nothing else now ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Why didn't I get any jelly Im a little jelly! LOL. Looking good brother! I really like Lax Your joints will be loving you here in a couple of weeks.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why didn't I get any jelly Im a little jelly! LOL. Looking good brother! I really like Lax Your joints will be loving you here in a couple of weeks.
You don't want to know what he had to do for it though! :hump:

Bout time you showed up! Thought I was going to have to tag you again. bcazo still hasn't showed up either!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Srsly... You don't want to know...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You don't want to know what he had to do for it though! :hump:

Bout time you showed up! Thought I was going to have to tag you again. bcazo still hasn't showed up either!
LOL I had the last couple of days off of work and I am usually only on here briefly when I get a chance on my phone and didn't get your mention. And Caz has been MIA lately not sure what happened to him I see him pop up from time to time but nothing consistent.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a 2mL dose today on low abdomen/pelvic area. About 15 minutes later, felt a warming sensation start there and then move throughout my body till my whole body felt warm. Not sure how to describe it but it wasn't just a warm feeling. It was kinda like being ON but not quite I guess. If that makes sense. It went away in 20 minutes but I could definitely tell when it hit.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better late than never, but in!! Looking forward to seeing some results!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Did a 2mL dose today on low abdomen/pelvic area. About 15 minutes later, felt a warming sensation start there and then move throughout my body till my whole body felt warm. Not sure how to describe it but it wasn't just a warm feeling. It was kinda like being ON but not quite I guess. If that makes sense. It went away in 20 minutes but I could definitely tell when it hit.
Closer to your hip bones? just make sure to keep it away from the junk ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt a little weak today so I focused on getting in more reps than on going heavy.
Hammer Strength iso bench
45×15
65×15
80×10

DB press
40×10
50×10
55×10
65×8

DB flies
40×10
50×10
55×10

Goodmornings (just to kill a little time for a bench to open and for fun)
90×15
115×10
135×10
185×10
225×5

Flat bench
135×20
185×10
225×5

Chest was pretty well burnt at this point and gym was getting crowded so I called it good.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
those are some solid reps brother! even if you are burnt as long as you get a pump you are doing good work :)