BPS Laxocrine for the win, lukehayd at it again. (sponsored)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking thick, bro.
Thank you. I really need to work on my wings. I know shrinking the waist will help but I want to get to 200 lbs before I do a cut. Trying to get there somewhat lean -- I'm just not that lean. Lol!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look good bud.

Geez lol 135 for 20? Cardio workout

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be crossfit then :p
Neg'd!!!! That was like a kick to the nuts and then while I'm writhing in pain, you kick them again. Crossfit. Ugh! I...........I........ I just, *sigh* I just don't want to live in this cruel world any more.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Neg'd!!!! That was like a kick to the nuts and then while I'm writhing in pain, you kick them again. Crossfit. Ugh! I...........I........ I just, *sigh* I just don't want to live in this cruel world any more.
Woah man, calm down! I was just messing around! Your rep power is too high! It'll crush me brah!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
LOL you have a "check the sausage" stance there!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good man! I'm sure it is here somewhere but I could not find it, what is your current Height and Weight ?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man! I'm sure it is here somewhere but I could not find it, what is your current Height and Weight ?
First post. ;)
5'-6 1/2" 186 lbs. Of course, I was down to 183 yesterday. I know in my app I said I was bulking but I decided to try to recomp a little and clean things up a bit. Still on surplus calories but with the heat & humidity, I'm losing water weight and that's drinking close to 2 gallons a day.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried the top of my feet last night as an application site. With my feet matching my height, there's not a lot of area to work with. Had to do 1/2 mL per foot. Lol! No adverse reactions. Also did 1 mL on upper chest. Definitely noticing the warmth and rush shortly after applying now.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
lookin good brah! good to see you switching up the application site, excited for the next workout :D

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used Laxo but very interested in trying it, just hear lots of mixed reviews. Anything that makes this Laxo different from other Transdermals?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never used Laxo but very interested in trying it, just hear lots of mixed reviews. Anything that makes this Laxo different from other Transdermals?
The carrier is different but the Lax itself is the same.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Squats:
135×10
225×5
315×5
405×3
465×2

Calf raises:
135×15
185×15
185×15

DB Step ups
30s × 20 on 8" block
30s × 10 ×2 on 20" block

Front squats:
135×5×2
185×5×2

The ol' legs are a little wobbly. On the squats, I only rested about 2 minutes between sets. Actually failed on first attempt at 465 on lift-off. I caught myself in time and was able to rerack quickly. Gave myself a quick breather then got back under the bar. My wife and daughter said they heard me yell over the radio (which at that point was cranked with some FFDP) for those 2 reps. I was only going to do 1 after the first bad lift-off but it felt good going up so thought, "WHY NOT!!" and got it! I almost attempted a third but my mind got in the way. I'm gonna feel this tomorrow!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Killer leg workout, luke. Absolutely killer.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
lukehayd be like My legs aren't working right baby
0.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dooood

465x2 ?! You're an animal bro

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dooood

465x2 ?! You're an animal bro
I actually think this might be a PR. I usually don't go too heavy but just felt like it tonight. I know I've done 465 before but I'm pretty sure that was just for 1 rep.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Good no matter what !

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Strong squats man, damn, ballsy choice performing a squat at the end of your routine too, even if they were lighter, my legs would be like "nah fam we good lets crawl home"

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I actually think this might be a PR. I usually don't go too heavy but just felt like it tonight. I know I've done 465 before but I'm pretty sure that was just for 1 rep.
That is amazing. I wish I could squat this much. Perhaps I shall bathe in laxacrine ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong squats man, damn, ballsy choice performing a squat at the end of your routine too, even if they were lighter, my legs would be like "nah fam we good lets crawl home"
That's what the wheel barrel is for....

Take me home, children.
Lol! Lifted at home last night so I was already home. Getting up the stairs on the other hand...........

I am feeling it this morning but not as bad as I thought I would. I think the DOMS will really kick me in the butt tomorrow though. One good thing is that I do a lot of lifting and moving around at work to keep the DOMS from getting too terrible. We'll see though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting old lukey....:yikes:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a cute workout partner today. She needs to work on her form a bit but at least she was having fun! Lol!

14376934499480.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Set #1
Pull downs
50×15
70×10
90×10
140×5
160×5

DB shrugs
50×20
55×20
60×20×3

Set #2
BB rows
135×10
185×10
205×5
225×5×2

Prone rows
30×10
35×10
40×10
50×10
55×6

Set #3
DB rows
50×10
55×10
60×10
70×10×2

BB shrugs
135×10×2
185×10×3

Went upstairs and took a shower then applied 2 mL on pecs. Still getting a good little buzz about 10-15 minutes after applying Laxacrine. I was very surprised that after going heavy on legs the other day that I never really got the DOMS. I did have a little soreness but that night was the worst of it. I WILL credit that to the Laxacrine because any other time, I would be rather sore for 2-3 days after. I am also noticing that my lifts are becoming a little easier and endurance is also on the rise. I believe I will stick with doing 2mL/ day for now as it seems to be kicking in. Not sure if I'll even bump up to 3 doses as of now.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
anybody know where i can get laxacrine at the 30$ intro price? i was thinking about buying two to four bottles and taking 200mg a day

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Best I would think is at orbit nutrition for 45 plus 10% off with code social

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that was just intro price .. Still
Heck of a deal :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
LOVE prone/seal rows honestly. one of the best back builders IMO

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seal rows are a great movement. I'll alternate between DB and bb

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, 105° and high humidity today kicked my butt! Felt rather drained at the gym today.

Bench:
135×10
185×10
225×5
245×3

Incline bench
95×10
135×10
185×10
225×5

Cable cross overs
50×10
60×10
80×10
90×10
100×5

DB pullovers
50×10
65×10
75×10
90×10

45 minutes swimming afterwards.

Like I said, just felt rather drained.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Felt drained he said. Screw this guy. His "drained lifts" wreck all my "pumped up on tons of supps" lifts. At least I can blame it all on the laxacrine.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seal rows are a great movement. I'll alternate between DB and bb
Using the BB seems to aggravate my tendonitis in my elbow for some reason. DB I'm good though. Perhaps it's just the rotation of the grip that does it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, only supposed to be 102° today so .........naw, never mind, it's still freakin hot. At least today I can come into the AC whenever I want. Fun job of tearing siding off my house and replacing insulation in the walls. Yee-ha!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote