BPS Laxocrine for the win, lukehayd at it again. (sponsored)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She's gettin swole!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to perform minor surgery on myself last evening. While driving a concrete nail into my concrete wall, part of it broke off and shot into my forearm. Just a little piece but for some reason, it started burning/ stinging. That, and it was bleeding all over the place. Had to take a razor blade and open it up a bit then took a strong magnet and pulled it out. Tried with tweezers at first but I couldn't get on it. Magnet worked great though!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Had to perform minor surgery on myself last evening. While driving a concrete nail into my concrete wall, part of it broke off and shot into my forearm. Just a little piece but for some reason, it started burning/ stinging. That, and it was bleeding all over the place. Had to take a razor blade and open it up a bit then took a strong magnet and pulled it out. Tried with tweezers at first but I couldn't get on it. Magnet worked great though!
Sweet jesus - hope you get well man. Rub some laxacrine on it! Orrr... maybe not?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
ok macgyver " tried a tweezers but then actually used a paperclip a magnet, some shoe string and a piece of gum to get it out"

;) glad youre ok bud!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Nice home surgery bro, if it's a big cut/gash just pop some super glue onto it. (Gorilla glue) will heal up nicely.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok macgyver " tried a tweezers but then actually used a paperclip a magnet, some shoe string and a piece of gum to get it out"

;) glad youre ok bud!
My first thoughts were of McGyver also !

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet jesus - hope you get well man. Rub some laxacrine on it! Orrr... maybe not?

;) glad youre ok bud!
Nice home surgery bro, if it's a big cut/gash just pop some super glue onto it. (Gorilla glue) will heal up nicely.
My first thoughts were of McGyver also !
Hahaha! I can't say that's the first time I've been called McGyver!
Lol! It was just a small piece. Just have a 3/16 inch spot on my arm. I'm good with a razor. ;) No worries.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahaha! I can't say that's the first time I've been called McGyver!
Lol! It was just a small piece. Just have a 3/16 inch spot on my arm. I'm good with a razor. ;) No worries.
Discount Vasectomy anyone ???

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forearms feel like they're about to pop!!

14380389071080.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came home today after another hot, sweaty day at work and took a quick 20 minute nap before getting ready to lift. That was just what the doctor ordered! Wow, felt so much better lifting after that. Weights reflect that as well! By the end,of my second group, my grip was all but gone. Got one heck of a pump going on throughout the arms!!

DB preachers
30×10
35×10
40×10
45×10
50×10

Pushdowns
50×10
70×10
80×5×3

Wrist curls
30×15
50×10
55×10
60×10
70×5

Reverse grip EZ bar curls
45×10
65×10
75×8
95×5
95×3

Overhead EZ bar tricep extensions
45×10
65×10
75×10
95×10
95×5

Wrist extensions
30×15×2
35×15
35×20 (went to failure)
40×15

Completed in 26 minutes. Wasn't taking any breaks, just moved from on lift right into the next. Sweat was pouring! Lol! Now, it's time for a shower because I am all kinds of a hot, stinky mess! Hahaha!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, daughter wanted to lift a little after supper so we went down and I added 5 sets of hammer curls.

30×20
35×20
35×20
40×20
50×15

I think I should be done for the night. Lol!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little update on effects I'm seeing so far. First, my endurance has seemed to increase a bit as well as strength and vascularity. Overall, my muscles stay full longer and even my wife has noticed and mentioned it. My weight has stayed the same but I am looking leaner. Chest shoulders and arms are where I'm noticing most of the leaning but midsection has also leaned up a bit. Even though it has been hot and humid here, I have also been sweating more than usual--- a lot more than usual. I am staying on the 2mL per day dose and alternating the application sites. It seems to work best for me to rub in the 2mL in one area and then let it set for a minute or so and then spread it out even further into a bigger area. The dry time is greatly reduced this way to only about 2-3 minutes. I am looking forward to what is to come and see what kind of strength gains I can gain.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Little update on effects I'm seeing so far. First, my endurance has seemed to increase a bit as well as strength and vascularity. Overall, my muscles stay full longer and even my wife has noticed and mentioned it. My weight has stayed the same but I am looking leaner. Chest shoulders and arms are where I'm noticing most of the leaning but midsection has also leaned up a bit. Even though it has been hot and humid here, I have also been sweating more than usual--- a lot more than usual. I am staying on the 2mL per day dose and alternating the application sites. It seems to work best for me to rub in the 2mL in one area and then let it set for a minute or so and then spread it out even further into a bigger area. The dry time is greatly reduced this way to only about 2-3 minutes. I am looking forward to what is to come and see what kind of strength gains I can gain.
Nice update.

I'm only 4 days in but just running 1ml per day at the moment, placing 0.25ml on each felt and each wrist area.

I've noticed vascularity too. Too early for strength yet I think.

Also I noticed muscle fullness too.

Keep up the good work bro.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to cut last night's session short. My daughter was lifting with me and started getting hives. The remaining time I had left to lift was spent getting her washed up and some cream put on the hives. We then had a birthday party to go to. Spent today cleaning up the weight room and making sure it'd be alright for her to go in. Dang allergies!! I'll get last night's routine posted up after we get back home from Bible study and get baby girl to bed.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it is just summer allergies and not something else in your garage..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it is just summer allergies and not something else in your garage..
I had pulled the insulation down from the ceiling to do some work and there was some mouse crap and dander in the insulation from when there were mice in the house (joys of living in the country!). Guess I didn't get it all cleaned up as good as I thought. Mice happen to be something she's allergic to. At least I didn't have to give her a breathing treatment. As I'm replacing siding on our house, I'm making sure to get it to where them little pecker-heads can't get in anywhere.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, so back to lifting.

Deads:
135×10
225×5
315×5
405× fail

DB calf raises:
50s×10
55×10×2

DB step ups on 20" block
30×10×3

Leg extension
50×10×2
70×10
90×10

Laying leg curls
50×10×2
70×10
90×10

And that was it. :/ Haven't done deads in quite a while but wanted to go ahead and see how much I've lost by not doing them. Felt good up until I got to 405 and then it was like hitting a brick wall. After 3 attempts, I conceded that it wasn't going up. :( Yeah, I've lost a bit. Just means that my lazy butt needs to get in gear and start incorporating deads more often!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
hey bro this should help with your deadlift
[video=youtube;SaYX-7emO4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYX-7emO4U[/video]

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hey man family first, if its something bad totally understandable. we will work around your schedule because we KNOW youre a quality poster :D glad all is well though, seriously.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey man family first, if its something bad totally understandable. we will work around your schedule because we KNOW youre a quality poster :D glad all is well though, seriously.
Thanks man. Nothing bad though.Just gets rather frustrating with her asthma and allergies sometimes because it makes you feel rather helpless.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey bro this should help with your deadlift
[video=youtube;SaYX-7emO4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYX-7emO4U[/video]
No, I'm pretty sure that didn't help any! Lol!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I am getting a feeling with this that this product is going to be really amazing for cutting as well as great for strength gains. Great to see.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I had to take a week off a few weeks ago due to a horrific rash that appeared over my whole body... I suffer with hayfever and this year in the UK it's at an all time high, I pulled a plant from the garden and it blew me up!! I can relate to allergies man haha.

Glad she's alright now :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seeing your kids get sick or hurt, just tears you up.........

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to take a week off a few weeks ago due to a horrific rash that appeared over my whole body... I suffer with hayfever and this year in the UK it's at an all time high, I pulled a plant from the garden and it blew me up!! I can relate to allergies man haha.

Glad she's alright now :)
Yeah, I have hayfever as well. It freakin sucks!!! Poor kid got my allergies (well, some from me) and her reaction to mosquito bites from her mom. Welts up like crazy. I get stung by hornets and just barely get a red mark. Irritates my wife that I don't have any reaction to bug bites. Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest is not just burnt, it's freakin' charred!

Flat bench
135×10
185×5
225×5
275×3
300×3
325×2 !!PR!!
335× only made it down to parallel

Cable crossovers
30×10×2
45×10×2
60×5

DB flies
45×10
50×10
55×10
60×10×2

DB pullovers
50×10
60×10
70×10×3

EZ bar pullovers
45×10
65×10
75×10
95×5
105×5 !!PR!!

So it turned out to be a pretty good night! Got some new PRs! First was being able to double up on the 325 lb bench press and then, on the pullovers with 105 lbs. Never gone with 105 before and was happy to get it for 5 reps on top of that! I thought I would be able to go a little heavier on flat so I loaded another 10 lbs to try 335 but it was obvious on the way down it would be a fail if I went to my chest. Not wanting to have to squeeze out from under the bar as it sat on the safety bars, I stopped at parallel and pushed it back up to rerack it.

BRING ON MORE PRs!!!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, grinnell27 has his pizza but I have 2 cases of fresh Georgia peaches. Lol!

14382920163780.jpg

I'm going to be smoking 7 8.5lb pork butts and 40 hot links this weekend with a buddy so I'll make sure to get a pic or 2 of all the fantastic deliciousness!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight's meal. Lemon thyme chicken. Had another half chicken breast as well. These were big breasts too! Mmmmm big breasts.....

14383018740331.jpg

The brown stuff is brown rice and quinoa.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the green stuff ? Jk

Nice PR on bench, yousa strong man!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Strong session man... Also I'm jealous of all those peaches, easily in my top 3 fruits :)

BTW... Big breast ftw haha

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
nice session, food, and peaches bby ;) not to mention that pic!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Lol @ smoking pork butts with a buddy. LeGay - guess you made up for it with those big breasts.
Love how these laxacrine logs are turning into food journals :p

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ smoking pork butts with a buddy. LeGay - guess you made up for it with those big breasts.
Love how these laxacrine logs are turning into food journals :p
Lmbo! My meat's so good once you try a little, you'll want a mouthful!
Just got a call at lunch that a new trailer smoker I had been looking at that has been on clearance for a month or so now was mine for $800 if I still wanted it. DUH!!! Get to go pick it up after work. Btw, it's new price was $1899.97!! Put a fire in it tonight to burn all the oil off the inside and then give it it's maiden voyage tomorrow! I'm a little excited. ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmbo! My meat's so good once you try a little, you'll want a mouthful!
Just got a call at lunch that a new trailer smoker I had been looking at that has been on clearance for a month or so now was mine for $800 if I still wanted it. DUH!!! Get to go pick it up after work. Btw, it's new price was $1899.97!! Put a fire in it tonight to burn all the oil off the inside and then give it it's maiden voyage tomorrow! I'm a little excited. ;)
Just finished some Smoked Ribbs, Chicken and Pulled Pork ....Good!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's a steal! If you want to smoke some meat, freeze it and send it to me... I'm for it. Ok, thanks. ?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
hows this laxo run affecting you so far? Theres bits and peices through your log, but a quick summary would be nice as things overall youve been seeing.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hows this laxo run affecting you so far? Theres bits and peices through your log, but a quick summary would be nice as things overall youve been seeing.
You mean like this ⬇?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
hows the bbq going brother?