BPS Laxocrine for the win, lukehayd at it again. (sponsored)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have been sweating like a long tail cat in a rocking chair factory, a whore in church, a cat/dog in a Vietnamese village, a..........well, you get the idea. Lol!
I don't get it

Go on....

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get it

Go on....
a Muslim at passport control
a blind lesbian in a fish market/sushi bar
a gerbil in a gay bar
a fat kid in a sweet shop
a pregnant nun
a priest at a boy-scout meeting

Get the point now? Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I don't have a lot of trouble with my joints, I do have some and was looking forward to the part where everyone was saying my joints would love this stuff. I haven't noticed any of that on this run. Mainly in my right knee. I had torn some cartilage a few months back and while it has been better, I think I tore it again when I squatted last. I had a bruise show up on the back of my knee and the crunchy sound returned to my knee. No issues with mobility, just a slight discomfort like the first time. Would be great if the Lax could help that out.

Rcbo225

Awards
I also haven't noticed any joint support from using laxacrine Someone suggested that oral lax is better than transdermal for this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would t expect to much "joint" support with your heavy lifting bud.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
lololol lost my chit at those sayings.... and were back to lifting, As tyga said, you may not experience as much of a "joint support" because of your lifting. I think this is the same way I feel unaffected in the joints when I run arimistane products or Ara. I lift heavy most of the time so I hurt all the same :D.

Also it isn't a glucosamine/msm/cissus product per se, so the added joint benefit is basically one of those extras that "may" happen. Theres still a chance it just hasn't kicked in yet.

Also I had read that the joint support occurred where the transdermal was placed. as funny as it may sound, have you applied it to your knees at all yet?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the road for work putting up a frame in Oklahoma. Left the house at 4:20 a.m. and got to the job site at 8:00. We left the job site after busting butt all day at 9:00 p.m. Been a long day! Needless to say, no gym today.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're still timber framing, then you've already had your workout for the day!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're still timber framing, then you've already had your workout for the day!
Yeah, still working with the big timbers. Carrying timbers across the lot because it's faster than having the slow crane operator do it is definitely a good workout.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, that's awesome. The architecture ?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hory chit man.... thats insane, and beautiful!! im sure you probably hoisted most of those yourself.... ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is some great looking work, it must be very full filling at the end of the day!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luke's great at handling a lot of wood

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like one of these built for a outdoor kitchen please !!

Kitchen (800x613).jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hory chit man.... thats insane, and beautiful!! im sure you probably hoisted most of those yourself.... ;)
Actually, I did quite a lot of them. Not the 8×14s or the 18' 8×10s though. Weight is doable but they're just so awkward.

That is some great looking work, it must be very full filling at the end of the day!
That was my thoughts too. Great work.
Yeah, but more than anything, we're just really tired at the end. Lol!

Luke's great at handling a lot of wood
Awww, now don't be jealous. You knew from the start that you weren't the only one.
I would like one of these built for a outdoor kitchen please !!

View attachment 123109
You can check us out at clydesdaleframes dot com. We would be happy to help you out. :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Luke are you a construction worker or what is your employment line I guess? that looks like a killer job :D raking in the dough and gainz!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luke are you a construction worker or what is your employment line I guess? that looks like a killer job :D raking in the dough and gainz!
Timber framer. We build timber frame buildings. Mostly homes.
You would think the pay was great but it's still construction work. I could make better money doing factory work. I can't tell you how many times I have thought about going to a factory job.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Timber framer. We build timber frame buildings. Mostly homes.
You would think the pay was great but it's still construction work. I could make better money doing factory work. I can't tell you how many times I have thought about going to a factory job.

worked in an iron core foundry a summer before I left for college.. if you get a factory job I would recommend a different one that a foundry :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
worked in an iron core foundry a summer before I left for college.. if you get a factory job I would recommend a different one that a foundry :D
Yeah, no. We have a couple around here and they are not good places to work. Hot, dirty, loud, and not great pay/ benefits. Only reason I've never gone to a factory job is because of all the bs that goes with it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Work has been killing me last week but hopefully this week will be better. A lot of stress right now. Just got done getting a good pump, no, a REALLY good pump going on in the arms. Gotta take a quick shower then go pick my daughter up from gymnastics.

BTW, I have increased the dose to 3 ml/ day to see if there is any substantial difference or not. Not noticing much from the MacaPro other than random wood more often. No other effects common with test boosters as of yet. Sex is still the same without any increaded sexual desires (which is already normally high).

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good chest session tonight even though I failed to set a new PR. I had a not-so-stressful day at work today and thought it might bode well for my lifting tonight. Still had to take a PRE to help with my energy and when it kicked in, I really thought I might be able to push more. I got greedy and the weights kicked my arse! Tried to jump too much from 360lbs and thought 375 sounded good. Thankful for my safety bars. I hate having to unload the bar from the safety bars to be able to re-rack it. Even though I was by myself at home, it still gave me a bit of embarrassment. So, to punish myself for my greed, I did a lot of DB work with lighter weight and higher reps. My wife came home and said my chest looked puffy. Lol!
Had some nice vascularity going on so had to snap a pic. Lighting doesn't really show it all that well though.

14413258684460.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boom. You ever been diagnosed? Cuz you look like you got.. Swoliosis

You've got a mean two tone tan going on as well lololol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom. You ever been diagnosed? Cuz you look like you got.. Swoliosis

You've got a mean two tone tan going on as well lololol
Yes, my Dr. said I had BPS induced swoliosis and that there is no cure. I guess I'll have to deal with it for life.

The tan adds a nice contrast to the pic. My way of being artistic. :p

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
dat farmers tan. Ill have that for life. man oh man, brings back the memories of constant hay bailing in the summer!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good man, and just remember if you don't fail sometime, it's because you aren't trying hard enough !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I ran a whole bottle at 3 mL/ day (10 days) and saw no benefit in it at all over the 2 mL/ day dose. I would say that I wasted my money on doing that, but I wanted to see so, it is what it is. I will try to get a final review and pics up tonight but might be working late today and have Bible study tonight so no guarantees. This house project is killing me!! That is another factor that could have affected my outcome on the dosage as well is the stress from this project. ??? I gotta thank BPS and the whole crew for allowing me to run this product and have some fun.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review is up on 2nd post and final pics are up in 3rd post. Thank you again for allowing me to run this for you!!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
This was an excellent log! You really did Laxacrine justice. You definitely look leaner to me and your lifts speak for themselves. Very pleased about your results.

If you woudn't mind, would you post your final review here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/271329-laxacrine.html? Thanks, man! Looking forward to your next BPS log ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was an excellent log! You really did Laxacrine justice. You definitely look leaner to me and your lifts speak for themselves. Very pleased about your results.

If you woudn't mind, would you post your final review here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/271329-laxacrine.html? Thanks, man! Looking forward to your next BPS log ;)
I'm glad that you guys are happy with the log! Review has been posted in the review section and I look forward to the next time I am able to log another quality BPS product. :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're the man Luke

iThrow

iThrow

Awards