RegisterJr
Legend
It's been a crazy day today. I'll have to catch up in everyone's log in the morning.
My wife was really sick all day, even stayed home from work (rare).
We had to pick up her car from the shop ($3200!!!!).
And, I was picked to be my departments DART officer for the city.
Invalid Link Removed
Woot!
I didn't have the time to mention earlier, but the 2x Combustion gave me great focus in the gym. On every rep I felt the muscle like we were one. Oh, wait, we are.
But seriously, the mind-muscle connection was awesome. I think taking Combustion pre gym is more effective to me in the focus dept than it is in appetite suppression or energy.
My wife was really sick all day, even stayed home from work (rare).
We had to pick up her car from the shop ($3200!!!!).
And, I was picked to be my departments DART officer for the city.
Invalid Link Removed
Woot!
I didn't have the time to mention earlier, but the 2x Combustion gave me great focus in the gym. On every rep I felt the muscle like we were one. Oh, wait, we are.
But seriously, the mind-muscle connection was awesome. I think taking Combustion pre gym is more effective to me in the focus dept than it is in appetite suppression or energy.