Pre:
1 cap COMBUSTION W/ 2c coffee
7/8s Stimul8
60s rests on everything. If it includes bands, no breaks from lift to bands.
Leverage Incline Chest Press 130.67
-Weight per arm.
Set 1 : 53x10
Set 2 : 98x10
Set 3 : 53x10
Set 4 : 78x15
Set 5 : 83x12
Set 6 : 83x10
Set 7 : 93x8
-1s pause at bottom, explode up. No full lockout. 3xWU + 15/12/10/8
Barbell Incline Bench Press 210
Set 1 : 135x3
Set 2 : 155x3
Set 3 : 175x6
Set 4 : 165x6
Set 5 : 160x6
Set 6 : 155x7
-Still weak here. Maybe I need to increase breaks or add an extra chest day.
Dumbbell Decline Bench Press 93.33
Set 1 : 70x10
Set 2 : 65x10
Set 3 : 55x10
-felt a good squeeze on these.
Weighted Tricep Dips 272 + O&B Bands
Set 1 : 204x10
Set 2 : 204x9
Set 3 : 204x6
Dumbbell Reverse Fly on Incline Bench 40 + O&B Bands
-These were supposed to be reverse pec deck but it wasn't available.
Set 1 : 20x30
Set 2 : 20x25
Set 3 : 15x20
Set 4 : 15x18
-Some pauses were needed here.
Dumbbell Lateral Raise 16.67
3x20, above ear.
Set 1 : 10x20
Set 2 : 10x14 +
Set 3 : 5x6
Set 4 : 10x10 +
Set 5 : 5x10
Meadows Wide OHP 86
-Spread wide and touch your chest.
Set 1 : 60x13
Set 2 : 60x6
Set 3 : 55x10
Set 4 : 55x10
Notes:
Allergy headache was about 4/10, and was very brief.
ENERGY: My energy was great, but surprisingly I didn't sweat all that much. I sweat, but not like I should've with such short rests.
Also, the energy was extreme nor did I feel jittery. I kinda wish I would've had a little more coffee with it but I felt energetic and rearing to go!
FOCUS: My mind-to-muscle connection was amazing, and not something that I've experienced with Stimul8. It must be attributed to the Combustion.
As of now it's been 6+ hours since my last cap of combustion and I don't feel tired at all.
I actually want to take another cap here soon, but I have court today and don't want to be all jittery when I introduce my cases.
I'll have to remember the "chills" for when I start taking it. I actually was taking LG's Fully Loaded and was getting "cold sweats" while taking it, crazy I know, but not even sure what was causing it?
I'm going to try and pay more attention to this tomorrow.