Unanswered Boyfriend acting different on steroids..

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yeah after reading all of the reply’s i got and talking to his friends and everything i’ve just come to the conclusion that this is how he really is and the tren honestly just helped him bring himself out completely and exaggerates who he really is inside. It sucks that this is who he is but i can’t change it i guess:/ relationship is still there but not healthy at all to say the least, very one-sided. We almost broke up i have given him multiple chances to let me go but he can’t make up his mind and decide to just leave so it makes me stay🤦‍♀️ we don’t have a normal relationship at all and he is still taking tren and has switched over from not caring at all about anything to actually getting directly mad at me for the smallest things like my phone being dead for 15 mins when he tried to call me lol, crazy man he is...
Yea that short temper is a side effect of trenbolone. I don't think the Tren brings the real person. It brings out the demon! Lol.

Test on the other hand I've found it makes someone more of who they are. If your a joker, you will be even funnier. If your a Jerk, you will be even more of a Jerk.Test is a mood booster. Should put you in a good mood!

Last edited:

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah after reading all of the reply’s i got and talking to his friends and everything i’ve just come to the conclusion that this is how he really is and the tren honestly just helped him bring himself out completely and exaggerates who he really is inside. It sucks that this is who he is but i can’t change it i guess:/ relationship is still there but not healthy at all to say the least, very one-sided. We almost broke up i have given him multiple chances to let me go but he can’t make up his mind and decide to just leave so it makes me stay🤦‍♀️ we don’t have a normal relationship at all and he is still taking tren and has switched over from not caring at all about anything to actually getting directly mad at me for the smallest things like my phone being dead for 15 mins when he tried to call me lol, crazy man he is...
Why does it have to be him that breaks up with you? Just leave his a$$! It’s that simple

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread makes me laugh, I like this thread

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Plot twist

For real though, nah. Too much work to manage 2 accounts and do that back and forth stuff
Totally agree.
Speaking of getting overwhelmed with just one account, where has Fueled Passion been?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you tried sleeping with one of his friends or all of them? Sometimes a little jealousy is just the thing a relationship needs.
So funny, so true. It is just basic economics. The second highest bidder determines the price!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d like to do that but really don’t feel like I have the time.
Same, that would be great though.

Op is def a guy. No tiddie pics, too much knowledge on the subject for a non user who’s apparently female.... probably hasn’t slid in to anyone’s DMs yet either on a forum of jacked guys....

Def a dood

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
She actually DMed me a couple times... but I like dicks so
But op has one we concluded so maybe that warrants a possible reply to the DMs? @hairygrandpa would know more about this than me, he gets all the DMs after his parties and raves

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But op has one we concluded so maybe that warrants a possible reply to the DMs? @hairygrandpa would know more about this than me, he gets all the DMs after his parties and raves
Hm, no pics of female genitalia in my inbox, just dick pics. Wait.... there is one pic that could be a vagina...nah, its the dick from @HIT4ME .

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hm, no pics of female genitalia in my inbox, just dick pics. Wait.... there is one pic that could be a vagina...nah, its the dick from @HIT4ME .
IT IS CALLED AN INVERTED PENIS DAMNIT! I already explained this to you @hairygrandpa! I thought you loved me!

Just don’t tell my girlfriend. She’s thinks I’m alpha
Nah, she doesn't. That's what all girlfriends tell their beta boyfriends - they hope if they build confidence, it will change things.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, you are constantly fugging yourself? Interesting. :)
Actually....it does turn out to be a good analogy for my life now that you mention it....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IT IS CALLED AN INVERTED PENIS DAMNIT! I already explained this to you @hairygrandpa! I thought you loved me!

Nah, she doesn't. That's what all girlfriends tell their beta boyfriends - they hope if they build confidence, it will change things.
In bed I’m certainly alpha come here and I’ll show you how we **** a girl :) promise you’ll have the time of your life xoxox

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I fkn love you guys. If it werent for getting dumped yesterday and then Franco Today, which made the dumping seem like absolutely nothing at all, i would have been in here sooner. Best rib so far was HGP on hit4me and then HITs own on himself about a simile to his life.
But ribbed for his pleasure!? Damn y'all are some sick mofos! But this and the roast of Justin beiber seem to right on par with each other so proceed....

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
P.s.- if OP is indeed real, all of need a pic from a phone that somehow show youre real and not some troll as mofo. But we will still entertain ourselves either way as u can plainly see so wtvr.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - explain the inverted peace sign thing.

A test.
Next test - describe the relative size and prominence of your Bartholin's glands compared to your three best female friends.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there an option c for those people with inverted dicks? Asking for a friend
Wait? Are you saying you consider me a friend!? I AM SOMEBODY!

Either that...or you know A LOT of people ...I am guessing my affliction is rarely rare.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wait? Are you saying you consider me a friend!? I AM SOMEBODY!

Either that...or you know A LOT of people ...I am guessing my affliction is rarely rare.
Thanks again you guys for making me look like a nutter first thing in the morning and everyone staring at me in wawa bc I can't stop laughing, lol! Keep it going you sick demented fahks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again you guys for making me look like a nutter first thing in the morning and everyone staring at me in wawa bc I can't stop laughing, lol! Keep it going you sick demented fahks.
I think you’re swell Chem.