Unanswered Boyfriend acting different on steroids..

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP, is this guy's last name Finneran, from the lineage of Gerard B. Finneran?

I believe Gerard B. Finneran had a rather well-know outburst on October 20, 1995 - is there any link between the two?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See, this is the shyt I miss. I gotta get off my lazy arse and start checking in more regularly.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See, this is the shyt I miss. I gotta get off my lazy arse and start checking in more regularly.
Your ass missed a great one here. And some naturally hard threads too. Funny as **** those are

Rubisean

Rubisean

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That biatch is and was a dood...
Let this die peacefully

_Y13S

Awards
Hey so my boyfriend has used steroids in the past but usually has used Deca (pardon my steroid talk-i’m a total newbie to all this lol) before we had started dating. Since we started seeing eachother almost 10 months ago he has changed dramatically these past two weeks. He went from being a super loving, super affectionate and caring man to being very distant, angry, negative and depressed. Alongside the steroid use, he is also very upset about some family issues he’s been going through and says he feels as thought his life is a mess at the moment and that he’s very stressed, upset, and angry all the time. He knows i’m here for him and support him thru whatever he does, including the roids but i feel as thought i’ve been completely neglected the past two weeks since he changed his dosage and steroid. He switched to Tren and uses something called T400 with it and has doubled his dosage as well. I’m not sure what to do in this situation because I have been very understanding of his emotional instability as of late and just want to get back to how we used to be. We also haven’t seen eachother since he started tren(2 weeks) as he has been isolating himself from me and even a lot of his friends because he says he does not want to lose control of his anger on anyone. He pretty much went from being super in love and a little clingy to completely distant. I just want him to feel better and have our relationship go back to normal even while he is on these steroids but i have no idea what i could do to make him reduce the distance between us:(? Would anyone know what i could do or say to have him go back to being normal with me?
UPDATE: we broke up LOL