Unanswered Boyfriend acting different on steroids..

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait? Are you saying you consider me a friend!? I AM SOMEBODY!

Either that...or you know A LOT of people ...I am guessing my affliction is rarely rare.
Wait you’re saying it’s not common? Well **** how’d yours happen? I remember mine like it was yesterday.....

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Next test: "My Skene's Glands are _____________."

Please use not less than 25 (but no greater than 100) words. Include examples.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This whole convo reminds me of the Jake from State Farm commercial.

Rubisean

Rubisean

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, how many times do I have to tell y'all that she is a dood

Theguy1

Awards
Sorry but but at this point you can’t just blame tren or the cycle he’s on. NO man whatever the **** he’s on would do this to a girl he loves. I’m truly sorry to say that but he does not love you anymore. He probably cheated on you or he’s talking to other girls but he clearly does not love or respect you at all. You NEED to move on. I know for some people it’s hard to give up but if you have any love and respect for yourself just stop msging him.YOU should be the one not answering him if he ever msg you back because he’s the fucking idiot. You cant chase people that don’t care about you and don’t respect you no matter how hard it is.
This is stupid reply, you guys are only getting one side of the story, yeah I agree she’s cool for coming on here and asking questions etc. however we cannot make bias assumptions based on a post like this. Not saying she is but how do we know she’s not out gambling drinking on fb all the time etc. there’s a lot of reasons why someone would take peds in the first place. I think you should support and love him unless he hurts you physically or emotional abuse. Don’t egg him on and instigate arguments just to see if you can blow his fuse. If you guys do love each other which is an action not all emotion, love is doing things for each other. To show love is to serve one other. Just my two sense. I didn’t mean it’s a “stupid” reply but telling someone they are not loved is ridiculous. You have no clue except what she posted.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is stupid reply, you guys are only getting one side of the story, yeah I agree she’s cool for coming on here and asking questions etc. however we cannot make bias assumptions based on a post like this. Not saying she is but how do we know she’s not out gambling drinking on fb all the time etc. there’s a lot of reasons why someone would take peds in the first place. I think you should support and love him unless he hurts you physically or emotional abuse. Don’t egg him on and instigate arguments just to see if you can blow his fuse. If you guys do love each other which is an action not all emotion, love is doing things for each other. To show love is to serve one other. Just my two sense. I didn’t mean it’s a “stupid” reply but telling someone they are not loved is ridiculous. You have no clue except what she posted.
So your first post on a forum you’re gonna call someone’s opinion stupid? The whole **** you posted is complete absolute ****. Wtf are you even talking about you delusional clown looking ass? The guy didn’t give any news to his BELOVED ONE for weeks and it’s okay? One side of the story or not you’re stupid

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can we stop calling names and get back to my penis issues please?

Theguy1

Awards
So your first post on a forum you’re gonna call someone’s opinion stupid? The whole **** you posted is complete absolute ****. Wtf are you even talking about you delusional clown looking ass? The guy didn’t give any news to his BELOVED ONE for weeks and it’s okay? One side of the story or not you’re stupid
lol yeah that was first post, couldn’t help myself, and they say roid rage isn’t true lol
and they say roid rage isn’t real lol. Opinions are just that, Opinions.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol yeah that was first post, couldn’t help myself, and they say roid rage isn’t true lol

I’m actually off everything right now I just can’t stand stupidity and ignorants.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Opinions don’t start with words like "stupid". It’s not an opinion anymore.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1. Ive never seen anyone here try to dispel roid rage.
2. It being an opinion doesnt it make it less ignorant.

Rubisean

Rubisean

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
He is the dood

Theguy1

Awards
Opinions don’t start with words like "stupid". It’s not an opinion anymore.
Maybe stupid was a poor choice. My opinion is speaking in absolutes is not possible when only hearing one side of the story. It’s like a guilty until innocent type deal my intent was not to insult only to enlighten

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you just assume it’s gender?!?!
🧐🤯

Theguy1

Awards
What if I don’t associate myself to a gender and I believe I define myself something deeper than that?
This thread just turned dark lol. I don’t think I believe in the non defined gender thing. To many pronouns and what not. I thought I was in a anabolic forum.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What if I don’t associate myself to a gender and I believe I define myself something deeper than that?
I define myself as an apache attack helicopter! Fa-doop fa-doop fa-doop

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Victim blamer

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here’s why she’s a dude. Almost every one of us has a woman. Whether it’s a wife, gf, someone we ****, or some roommate we don’t have the balls to kick out bc our parents got divorced and we have unhealthy closure mechanisms.
We either choose to tell this lady about our steroid use or lie about it and hide it(which is stupid)
So let’s say 75% of our significant others know about our steroid use. NOT A ONE OF THEM is going to be like “oh he’s on 450 of Deca, 8 weeks into the cycle” Except for the 2 guys on this site that have competitive athletes for wives who use it themselves. I’ve been blasting and cruising the entire 2 years I’ve been with my gf, she has not one clue what I inject or in what amounts. That would be like me being able to name the colors and brands of her makeup! Can any of you do that? And I’m talking about the Bare Minerals you bought her last Christmas. How about the “Magenta Mauve Magnificence by Lady Claiborne - The Jennifer Garner Beauty Series.
I have no fucking clue what she paints on her face, the same way she has no clue what I inject. I even TELL HER. “Hey babe, I’m injecting 125 of NPP mixed with 125 test E. And I’ve got some Ukrainian Letro and a little home brewed Tbol and MK 20mg’s each!!”
She responds the same way every time, “Still don’t give one single solitary ****, Matt!” And then we laugh. This guy is in solitude, blowing off and ignoring his gf and all of his family, and she happens to know everything about his gear use , doses, amounts, side effects? Cmon now.
She is the “asking for a friend” thread starter and we have 30 pages of nonsense that she’s ignored for a month.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here’s why she’s a dude. Almost every one of us has a woman. Whether it’s a wife, gf, someone we ****, or some roommate we don’t have the balls to kick out bc our parents got divorced and we have unhealthy closure mechanisms.
We either choose to tell this lady about our steroid use or lie about it and hide it(which is stupid)
So let’s say 75% of our significant others know about our steroid use. NOT A ONE OF THEM is going to be like “oh he’s on 450 of Deca, 8 weeks into the cycle” Except for the 2 guys on this site that have competitive athletes for wives who use it themselves. I’ve been blasting and cruising the entire 2 years I’ve been with my gf, she has not one clue what I inject or in what amounts. That would be like me being able to name the colors and brands of her makeup! Can any of you do that? And I’m talking about the Bare Minerals you bought her last Christmas. How about the “Magenta Mauve Magnificence by Lady Claiborne - The Jennifer Garner Beauty Series.
I have no fucking clue what she paints on her face, the same way she has no clue what I inject. I even TELL HER. “Hey babe, I’m injecting 125 of NPP mixed with 125 test E. And I’ve got some Ukrainian Letro and a little home brewed Tbol and MK 20mg’s each!!”
She responds the same way every time, “Still don’t give one single solitary ****, Matt!” And then we laugh. This guy is in solitude, blowing off and ignoring his gf and all of his family, and she happens to know everything about his gear use , doses, amounts, side effects? Cmon now.
She is the “asking for a friend” thread starter and we have 30 pages of nonsense that she’s ignored for a month.
Some guys just really want to see what her dick looks like. They're holding out!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you mean nudes of the allegedly female OP, or of some guy's hootis?
I’d prefer female OP but if I get a dick pics from OP at least it’ll make me feel good about myself. I know a lot of lying can give you an inverted dick so maybe OP and HIT can compare too? Wonder if the amount of lying is proportional to the amount of inversion and if you lie too much will your balls shrink up inside you again and turn you in to an it?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d prefer female OP but if I get a dick pics from OP at least it’ll make me feel good about myself. I know a lot of lying can give you an inverted dick so maybe OP and HIT can compare too? Wonder if the amount of lying is proportional to the amount of inversion and if you lie too much will your balls shrink up inside you again and turn you in to an it?
Oh, now I am the liar? You are the one who promised me love and said you appreciated my uniqueness. You were just using me.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just saw this thread and wanted to chime in.

Clomid made me act different and snap at people WAY more than either testosterone or masteron. While i felt calm on steroids (i could be aggressive when needed to but had the patience) clomid made me absolutely lose control over my temper.

on clomid i cursed off family members while that never happened on steroids.

Clomid is estrogenic. Trenbolone, while it is highky androgenic, is still estratrienolone. Maybe there is a connection to estrogen (which high levlels of makes people snappy).

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just saw this thread and wanted to chime in.

Clomid made me act different and snap at people WAY more than either testosterone or masteron. While i felt calm on steroids (i could be aggressive when needed to but had the patience) clomid made me absolutely lose control over my temper.

on clomid i cursed off family members while that never happened on steroids.

Clomid is estrogenic. Trenbolone, while it is highky androgenic, is still estratrienolone. Maybe there is a connection to estrogen (which high levlels of makes people snappy).
Op is confirmed dood

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, now I am the liar? You are the one who promised me love and said you appreciated my uniqueness. You were just using me.
Clen is just a big liar and uses any of us stupud enough to think he's a genuine guy. What a pig! Oink oink asshole! Jeeze.
You know the protein I'm looking for big guy!
"Hey girls, i got a salami i gotta hide", "you're lean and mean and not too far between in bed arent ya misses crinklesack"- bill murray, caddyshack. So good.
Cannonball! Cannonball coming atcha!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP,

Just curious - have you set a wedding date yet?

It is obvious that he treasures you and it sure seems like you two love birds have a bright future together. In fact, I doubt that he would ever suggest or hint at you doing/allowing any degrading sex act(s) as a sign of your love for him.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP,

Just curious - have you set a wedding date yet?

It is obvious that he treasures you and it sure seems like you two love birds have a bright future together. In fact, I doubt that he would ever suggest or hint at you doing/allowing any degrading sex act(s) as a sign of your love for him.
She's going to be a great mom to their kids after he leaves

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She's going to be a great single mom to her kids (which she will have to raise alone) after he leaves, although living below the poverty level with no financial support or alimony will be a challenge. This might make her less attractive to future suitors.
Agreed.