sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Morning AM, haven't been training the last two weeks but I have been making better nutrition and life decisions. Things are just really hard right now. Getting hit from all angles on what seems to be a hourly basis at this point.

Definitely keeping a positive outlook in everything and just trying to roll with it. I'm at the point where I look at it like this. My feet are on the ground, for the most part my family is healthy, we are all happy, positive, beautiful, we haven't lost anything, we have food on the table.

My wife and daughter joined the local planet fitness and are killing it. Shocker to me because my wife was always kind of the person who never wanted to be seen while exercising. My daughter, she loves working out. It's a good combo because my daughter wants to go every day and keeps momma moving. Not that she needs to by any means, but I'm happy for them.

I do have a update pic from oldest son, he is crushing it. Tracking macros, sleeping, and pounding weights.
View attachment 239856

I might go cliche and try to get my training back on a solid routine, let's say Feb 1. So let's not get it twisted, im still grinding my 12-14 hour shifts and moving. All I need is some consistency in training, drop 15 lbs and I'm back.

JUST GOTTA DO IT!!!

Everyone have a safe productive day ✊️ 🇺🇲 ✨️
I'm glad to hear that they're all doing great with working out. Your son's progress is looking awesome.

The best we can do is the best we can do - I have to remind myself that all the time.

Anytime you ever need to talk, vent, or anything - you're always welcome to contact me anytime. Will continue keeping you and your family in our prayers.

I'm sorry to hear about all that you're going through but glad you're staying as positive as you can under the circumstances.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Morning AM, haven't been training the last two weeks but I have been making better nutrition and life decisions. Things are just really hard right now. Getting hit from all angles on what seems to be a hourly basis at this point.

Definitely keeping a positive outlook in everything and just trying to roll with it. I'm at the point where I look at it like this. My feet are on the ground, for the most part my family is healthy, we are all happy, positive, beautiful, we haven't lost anything, we have food on the table.

My wife and daughter joined the local planet fitness and are killing it. Shocker to me because my wife was always kind of the person who never wanted to be seen while exercising. My daughter, she loves working out. It's a good combo because my daughter wants to go every day and keeps momma moving. Not that she needs to by any means, but I'm happy for them.

I do have a update pic from oldest son, he is crushing it. Tracking macros, sleeping, and pounding weights.
View attachment 239856

I might go cliche and try to get my training back on a solid routine, let's say Feb 1. So let's not get it twisted, im still grinding my 12-14 hour shifts and moving. All I need is some consistency in training, drop 15 lbs and I'm back.

JUST GOTTA DO IT!!!

At first I thought this was an update pic from you and I was like holy bossman's been working in silence. Glad to hear you're still grinding!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear things are going well. Your Son is looking very impressive. I am sure seeing his pics makes you want to get back in the saddle and pushing hard again.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 239856

JUST GOTTA DO IT!!!

He's looking like a freaking ox. you are going to have to step it up fast lol 😅
I'm glad my kid prefers bench press cause I think he could out squat me right now and he doesn't even turn 15 for a few more months.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good morning AM, I was able to get in two workouts this past week. My new schedule is making it so I have to workout at 245am. It's not a real issue but it does catch up with me after working a hard 13 hour shift of operating equipment, maintaining my plant, and manual labor. Definitely getting more activity with the new job compared to my previous day job which was just running equipment. It will be a year with the new company in about two weeks. I have a feeling my expertise and quality of work is being seen. I'm running my own site and crew as of this week, amd I feel as though I'm being tested for a supervisor job. I mean, that's is what I'm doing so hopefully after my one year review it will come with a promotion and vehicle. Kind of excited, but also staying humble.

During my 245am sessions, I still think about our late great beloved ROCKET!!! I know if he was with us he would be one of the fee lifting with me at the time. Sometimes we would chat in the mornings during our Warmup sessions.

On the job today and tomorrow, so staying busy and moving. The alcohol is getting better, but still have a long way to go for full control. Last night was another success. The more I work, helps stay clean. But don't wanna get to much into that.

Son is still pounding food and weights
Update pics from last night
Screenshot_20240203_050702_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20240203_050654_Messages.jpg

Hopefully I can pop up some pics of myself soon.

Everyone have a safe productive weekend 🇺🇸🔥

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear things are going well with work. I hope you do get a supervisor position. Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money!

Dat der boy is a BIG SUMBITCH! Tell him the boys at AM are impressed with his progress!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great to hear things are going well with work. I hope you do get a supervisor position. Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money!

Dat der boy is a BIG SUMBITCH! Tell him the boys at AM are impressed with his progress!
Hey @MrKleen73 thanks bud. Happy belated birthday. Way to set the standards on your journey, you are blowing me away with your results. 100% proving hard work pays off!!!

I did get me a nice workout in this morning at 245am. Slowly the strength, endurance, and best if all some aggression is starting to increase. The nagging shoulder is improving. I can pretty much do all exercises along with push ups at this point. Haven't tried Barbell military but can shoulder press on a machine. But, for instance this morning while doing some Hitt, while doing jumping jacks my right arm could not go over parallel.

Last week had a total of 68 hours in day job and put in 8 on Sunday for my lawncare service. Still holding pretty good.

Here are two shots from last night....young buck
Screenshot_20240206_152042_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20240206_152036_Messages.jpg

I have some extra bottles of growth factor and anabolic effect I think I'm gonna send him. Both a two month supply. It will be his first supplements besides pwo, creatine, and protein. Just to see if he likes it and gets results.

Everyone have a safe productive evening 👉🇺🇲👈

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That boy is YOKED!!!! I bet he will like those for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have some extra bottles of growth factor and anabolic effect I think I'm gonna send him
Interested to see how both of those treat him with such a good foundation starting point!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, up and at it for a 245am workout this morning. Two days in a row. Feeling pretty good. Got the rolling over looking at the alarm clock before it goes off thing going on, dont wanna miss the workout.

Heavier weights and extra sets this morning. Feel like I'm getting out of the "back into it stage". May roll with this for the next few weeks and maybe jump into the 5 x 5 program again. That's probably the strongest I've gotten in the last fee years was with the 5 x 5 along with some epi andro. Seems to be a good fit.

Anyways, those are thoughts for now.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad things are getting better for you man. 2:45 man and I thought getting going at 4:30 was early!
Yes sir then pulled 445am to 645pm shift yesterday of complete chaos. Lost a bearing on a tail pulley. Got the bearing off and the shaft was worn. Had to remover that, build it back up with weld and grind it back down to round, then replace the shaft, roller, and bearing. Covered in grease in dirt

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad things are getting better for you man. 2:45 man and I thought getting going at 4:30 was early!
Same here! This is called next level!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, got through a Thursday night without any alcohol and up and at it 245am this morning for a workout. Yesterday was a 12 hour shift, 445am-445pm only stopping to piss. Is it normal to feel like a 12 hour shift is an easy day?

Nice workout this morning, legs, biceps, and triceps. So that's 3 workouts this week.

Trying to get my life back together one day at a time. **** ain't easy but I'm smiling ☺

Everyone have safe productive day ✊️ 🇺🇲 🙏 ✨️

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, got through a Thursday night without any alcohol and up and at it 245am this morning for a workout. Yesterday was a 12 hour shift, 445am-445pm only stopping to piss. Is it normal to feel like a 12 hour shift is an easy day?

Nice workout this morning, legs, biceps, and triceps. So that's 3 workouts this week.

Trying to get my life back together one day at a time. **** ain't easy but I'm smiling

Everyone have safe productive day
Dorian Yates ONLY trained 3x per week

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, BOSSMAN up and at it this morning for a 245am Saturday workout. Smoked the chest today.

Had one beer last night, so things are heading in the right direction compared to what would about an average of two cases between a Thursday and Friday night. Feeling like **** all day Friday and Saturday at work but just dealing with it. Then lighting the candle again after work until it burns out until Monday morning. Unfortunately you fall in that out and it becomes normal which leads to regrets and bad decisions. (But dam the stories I could tell)

Anyway today makes 4 workouts this week. After today I will have 72 hours on day job amd lawncare tomorrow.

Threw an extra plate on the bar and moved it fairly easily

Everyone have a safe productive weekend ✨️ 👍 👉🇺🇸🇺🇲👈✊️

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
up and at it this morning for a 245am Saturday workout. Smoked the chest today.
Good to hear! Glad you're getting after it and back in the groove!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, up and at it this morning for the 245am routine. Today makes workout number 3 for the week. Will be set up for number 4 tomorrow.

Last Sunday was my first day off in 14 days accumulating 145 hours in two weeks. My wife actually let me sleep until 1 pm, then I watched step brothers in the bed until 3pm. Man that was crazy nice. I haven't done that in years.

Last Thursday was the last drink I've had which was one beer, so let's call it a 7 day dry spell. Hope to keep it through the weekend and keep it going.

Funds are a little shaky right now, just playing catch up on some things. I ran out of my pump Addict as my pwo. I had an old jug of pwo that I took from my sin cause it was wacking him out. Loaded with all kinds of stims, caffeine, and uhhh the **** that gives you the cold sweats...having a brain fart..... I used it this morning, strawberry margarita was the flavor, disgusting, tasted like cough syrup. I only got down half of the pwo but man did it light me up. I stay away from stims as much as possible just due to my anxiety and stress. Hopefully by just drinking half I won't crash or wigg out today mentally. I'll take a pic of the label ar some point. It's a prop blend and it has the kitchen sink in it.

Just grinding through, doing full body workouts at the moment along with a full gour of cardio today. Scale isn't moving much but that's on me. I did start tracking food this week. My fats and carbs are just to high and not meeting protein goals on a daily basis. I'm balling on a budget right now so just doing the best I can with what I got.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good on you checking in @BOSSMAN! Keep going. And hey, if you need a pre-WO, I'm happy to send something your way. I've got way too many half opened ones that I'll never get through. LMK and I'm happy to spot you brother!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning AM, up and at it this morning for the 245am routine. Today makes workout number 3 for the week. Will be set up for number 4 tomorrow.

Last Sunday was my first day off in 14 days accumulating 145 hours in two weeks. My wife actually let me sleep until 1 pm, then I watched step brothers in the bed until 3pm. Man that was crazy nice. I haven't done that in years.

Last Thursday was the last drink I've had which was one beer, so let's call it a 7 day dry spell. Hope to keep it through the weekend and keep it going.

Funds are a little shaky right now, just playing catch up on some things. I ran out of my pump Addict as my pwo. I had an old jug of pwo that I took from my sin cause it was wacking him out. Loaded with all kinds of stims, caffeine, and uhhh the **** that gives you the cold sweats...having a brain fart..... I used it this morning, strawberry margarita was the flavor, disgusting, tasted like cough syrup. I only got down half of the pwo but man did it light me up. I stay away from stims as much as possible just due to my anxiety and stress. Hopefully by just drinking half I won't crash or wigg out today mentally. I'll take a pic of the label ar some point. It's a prop blend and it has the kitchen sink in it.

Just grinding through, doing full body workouts at the moment along with a full gour of cardio today. Scale isn't moving much but that's on me. I did start tracking food this week. My fats and carbs are just to high and not meeting protein goals on a daily basis. I'm balling on a budget right now so just doing the best I can with what I got.

Always gettin done!! Have a good day man 💪🏻💪🏻

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good on you checking in @BOSSMAN! Keep going. And hey, if you need a pre-WO, I'm happy to send something your way. I've got way too many half opened ones that I'll never get through. LMK and I'm happy to spot you brother!
I think a lot of us could say this :ROFLMAO: There's too many good pre workouts out where I always want to try the latest and greatest and never finish a whole tub

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dam dude, that's some real **** right there brother 💯. You know for years I've always been the one giving and being sure everyone has what they need or want. Lately things have been a lil different than the normal for me. I never ask anyone for anything, have never had help from anyone besides my wife, and Lately people have been offering me help in numerous situations. I guess there is an ole saying "what goes around comes around"!

When I read your post it actually gave me goosebumps man. Just to know that people do care and listen. Pretty awesome of you Sega!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, missed yall last week. Household got a bit screwed up. Wife and daughter got that rona. I was just all over the place. Sleeping in different beds, pretty had to take care of everyone and everything along with two jobs. We made it though. Workouts fell off last week, but things are still positive. Doing tons of labor amd I feel that's keeping things on the up and up.

Transmission went out on my 350 last week 😕. That's gonna be a healthy repair. It's in the shop now, thinking of getting a performance Transmission to handle the hp and performance from the tune.

Good news!!!! I did get the production supervisor position and the brand new f350 work truck. Great company, ive only been here a year and went straight on up.

Everyone have a safe productive weekend 👉🇺🇲👈

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good news!!!! I did get the production supervisor position and the brand new f350 work truck.
That's definitely some good news! Congrats!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Morning AM, missed yall last week. Household got a bit screwed up. Wife and daughter got that rona. I was just all over the place. Sleeping in different beds, pretty had to take care of everyone and everything along with two jobs. We made it though. Workouts fell off last week, but things are still positive. Doing tons of labor amd I feel that's keeping things on the up and up.

Transmission went out on my 350 last week 😕. That's gonna be a healthy repair. It's in the shop now, thinking of getting a performance Transmission to handle the hp and performance from the tune.

Good news!!!! I did get the production supervisor position and the brand new f350 work truck. Great company, ive only been here a year and went straight on up.

Congratulations on the promotion man! That’s exciting and well deserved.
Hope everyone is feeling better, bummer about the transmission hopefully you can find a decent shop and fair prices.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats man! Those F350 are pretty sweet machines. Still take my Tundra over it but I don’t have to tow much!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats man! Those F350 are pretty sweet machines. Still take my Tundra over it but I don’t have to tow much!
I have a f150 and a f350 for my personal business. I just received a brand new f350 for my day job. I personally like the ford's, especially the diesel. My 350 is tuned, it's great for pulling my trailers, boat, and 5th wheel. I've never driven a tundra. Toyota will last a long time.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Congrats on the Promotion! sorry to here about the wife and daughter getting sick.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the promotion! Well deserved I am sure.