LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the Don't Watch The News Idea !!
Yep that's my wife and I's new years resolution. We keep up with the weather outlook but don't watch news anymore. No need to worry about stuff that we can't control.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20220116_081955.jpg
Throwback Sunday!!!! Brought the fuel out this morning 🤠

816am Fuel
Treadmill 29 mins 2 miles 289 cals

846am Amino All 9 Glycerol
Heavy bag 3rounds 3mins

858am
Situps 3×25
Planks 3×60 sec
Push up 3×20
Calf raises 3×25

920am
Treadmill incline work
935am workout complete
Garage Temp 28
Pandora Upchurch

Nice Sunday morning sweat this morning.

Couple meals from yesterday
20220116_081955.jpg
20220116_081935.jpg
20220116_081946.jpg

Was eating good yesterday.

20220116_081923.jpg
Took this for yall. I handled these bad boys by myself on purpose up a decent incline yesterday. Speaking of yesterday im surprisingly not as sore as I thought I would be.

I'll be back shortly after going to pick up my daughter for more updates.

🙏🇺🇸

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who needs a workout when you can roll logs all day 😱
How about dem Bills!
Man them Bills looked awesome last night. It was almost like they took that Monday night loss to NE a few weeks back in the 58mph winds personal.

As far as the logs I did the lift and push technique up the hill for old times sake.

My father had my brother and I out cutting and splitting firewood at a very early age. That was how pop made ends meet with the side money. Once we got into high school we had a serious operation going selling around 100 cords a year.

I keep these pics in my man cave, this pic I may have 4 years old
20220116_112230.jpg

This pic was maybe 8th or 9th grade
20220116_112240.jpg

And needless to say this pic was from yesterday. Pop is 70 years old and still has the operation going just not as intense. We may do 10 cords a year now just for friends and neighbors

20220116_112219.jpg

So wanted to share my good deeds from yesterday. After getting the logs up yesterday I cut, split, and delivered that wood to a family in need of firewood for heat. Just 10-15 miles from me there are still families living with no water or electricity. So took this down there for a family for heat.

Helped my father split a load of firewood for delivery for one of his neighbors.

Lastly, I hand delivered a whole smoked turkey from honey baked ham to my oldest sons biological grandparents. They are elderly and very thankful.

So I laid my head down last night knowing I did my part for the day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man them Bills looked awesome last night. It was almost like they took that Monday night loss to NE a few weeks back in the 58mph winds personal.

As far as the logs I did the lift and push technique up the hill for old times sake.

My father had my brother and I out cutting and splitting firewood at a very early age. That was how pop made ends meet with the side money. Once we got into high school we had a serious operation going selling around 100 cords a year.

I keep these pics in my man cave, this pic I may have 4 years old
View attachment 211833

This pic was maybe 8th or 9th grade
View attachment 211834

And needless to say this pic was from yesterday. Pop is 70 years old and still has the operation going just not as intense. We may do 10 cords a year now just for friends and neighbors

View attachment 211835

So wanted to share my good deeds from yesterday. After getting the logs up yesterday I cut, split, and delivered that wood to a family in need of firewood for heat. Just 10-15 miles from me there are still families living with no water or electricity. So took this down there for a family for heat.

Helped my father split a load of firewood for delivery for one of his neighbors.

Lastly, I hand delivered a whole smoked turkey from honey baked ham to my oldest sons biological grandparents. They are elderly and very thankful.

So I laid my head down last night knowing I did my part for the day.
charity from the heart, given straight to needy, is much better than taxes taken from paycheck...good on you.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
charity from the heart, given straight to needy, is much better than taxes taken from paycheck...good on you.
Its one of the best feelings to give and support to someone that is in actual need and they genuinely appreciate what you do for them. Trust me, you can see it in there eyes and feel the energy.

Just like you have some that expect handouts......nah BOSSMAN don't go that route

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good morning AM family and here's to a productive Monday 🙏🇺🇸

3am Chuck fire
310am Juice Daddy Bona-fide pump
Stretch ground roll treadmill

339am Amino 9 Glycerol sipping through workout
Shoulders

Leaning lateral raises 3×12 each arm
Standing Barbell push press 3×10

Half kneeling landmine press 3×10 each
Seated Barbell Bradford press 3×12

Barbell upright row close grip 3×10
Db shrugs 3×15

Straight arm plate raises 3×10
Db front arm raises/lateral/ behind waist all 3×failure

418am treadmill cool down
438am workout complete
Pandora For today
Garage Temp 37

Lots of volume this morning with absolutely zero aches and pains. Mixed in some new exercises this morning which made it fun and sweaty.

Starting to get the pumpkin rolls around the shoulder area (a good thing) while flexing and moving weight.

Switching things up a bit this week, usually I would do Shoulders and biceps then back tomorrow. I decided to do Biceps, Triceps, core etc tomorrow and back on Wednesday.

Last week I found that doing Shoulders biceps, them back triceps following day I had some serious back and shoulder pumps doms for a few days. Maybe just spread it out a bit.

Went over my macros yesterday about 600 cals. Had some good food though.
We had eggs for breakfast, ground beef burgers, tuna cauliflower casserole, honey baked ham, mashed potatoes, angel food cake, strawberries, cool whip, protein brownies 🤠, oh and brussel sprouts.

20220117_054756.jpg
20220117_054806.jpg
20220117_054815.jpg
20220117_054827.jpg
20220117_054837.jpg

Slap yo lips!!!!

Everyone had a good day, off to push snow 🇺🇸💯

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wife made this yesterday for us 🥰

20220117_064915.jpg
Cranberry Orange protein loaf with raisins. Some kind of tasty!!!! I wrapped it in foil and set in on my heater vents on my machine for about 15mins and got it nice and warm this morning

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20220117_174540.jpg
Shrimp, carrots, broccoli, and cayenne glazed chicken!!!! Good night!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tuna cauliflower casserole

I may have to make this!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good morning AM,
Another great workout this morning!!!

320am Juice Daddy Bona-fide pump
Ground rolling stretching treadmill 1/4 mile

339am Amino 9 Glycerol sipping through workout

Barbell High incline 12 10 8 6
Dumbell regular incline 12 10 8 6

Flat Barbell bench 12 10 8 6
Db pullovers 3×10

Db bench 3×10
Decline bench machine 3×12

Pec dec x failure x 1

421am core
Torso twist with med ball 30 sec x 2
Db side bends 15×2 each side
Sit ups/ crunches
Planks

435am workout complete
Garage Temp 40
Pandora All That Remains

So moved my chest day to today to get my back workout a day or two away from my shoulder workout.

Nice workout for me this morning, upped the weights on barbell movements. Last set of flat barbell was 225×6. Really happy with this. No aches or pains again which is huge, you all know that.

Everything going great at the moment, training is consistent, nutrion is clean, supps at a minimum, quality sleep, wife buying random supps 🤠 and making protein loaf. She asked about a spin bike last night. I think I deterred her from that and maybe leaning towards a row machine or elliptical ( i aint using a spin bike bro). I would like to add either one of those to our equipment.

Everyone let's be productive today 🇺🇸💪

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tey to keep everything positive in here but will share with yall, I lost an uncle yesterday at the young age of 71. He went in Saturday for covid, ventilator on Sunday, and passed yesterday morning. My grandmother is 92, her, my aunt, and his wife were able to get in and say their last goodbyes. No more suffering, the family is fine. We are all focusing on grandma at the moment and trying to remember all the good memories. He was a crazy ole dude. Was big into hot rods and a biker. Rip uncle Sundown 🙏

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tey to keep everything positive in here but will share with yall, I lost an uncle yesterday at the young age of 71. He went in Saturday for covid, ventilator on Sunday, and passed yesterday morning. My grandmother is 92, her, my aunt, and his wife were able to get in and say their last goodbyes. No more suffering, the family is fine. We are all focusing on grandma at the moment and trying to remember all the good memories. He was a crazy ole dude. Was big into hot rods and a biker. Rip uncle Sundown
Sorry to hear this @BOSSMAN

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for your lose,

For cardio I like the Elliptical a lot!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was planning fish for diner this evening !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer eatting animals with four legs that live on land but fish is good every once in awhile. Specifically salmon is what I like. Everything else, unless prepared super well, tastes like I'm eatting the button of a lake or ocean :LOL:

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good morning AM, different schedule this morning. I have 10 hour OSHA MSHA Training today.

449am Juice Daddy Bona-fide pump
Ground rolling stretching treadmill

510am Amino All 8 Glycerol sipping through workout

Wide lat pull behind head 3×12
Standing bent over db row 3×10

Reverse pec dec 3×12
Db single arm row 3×10 each arm

Wide lat pull down front head 3×12
Reverse incline supported rows db 3×12

Reverse close grip pull down 3×10
Seated bent over db flys 3×10

550am treadmill
612am work out complete

Pandora Parkway Drive
Garage temp 36

Running behind schedule, have a good day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I prefer eatting animals with four legs that live on land but fish is good every once in awhile. Specifically salmon is what I like. Everything else, unless prepared super well, tastes like I'm eatting the button of a lake or ocean :LOL:
Salmon is my favorite !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of training 😴 finally

Couple shots from last night when I got home. Another tree in the books, this one was in my logging trail so it had to be cleaned up
20220119_161619.jpg
20220119_161606.jpg

Good news, son actually has a bball game tonight in which I'm getting ready to go there now.

No big meal tonight, prolly some grilled nuggets from chick fil a.

Oh yeah, another bad ass workout this morning 💪

Have a good night, check in tomorrow 🇺🇸

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM 🙏🇺🇸,

No training this morning. Kind of dragging ass from a long day yesterday and out of routine. Got in a really good back workout yesterday, then had 10 hours of classroom training. For me thats tough. I'm used to going 100 mph and to have to sit behind a projector screen and a instructor all day is a challenge.

Once that was over had a 4 hour round trip travel for my sons bball game last night. Of course the JV game went to double overtime so his game didn't start on time. Got home around 1130pm amd I knew last night no training this morning.

I got 4 1/2 hours of sleep. I will take it easy today, get busy in the kitchen this evening, and then get me a good 7-8 hours of sleep tonight and be ready for tomorrow.

I'm feeling really good about how things are going as far as training and nutrition. Just have to stay consistent and focused at this point. Ive gotten through the hard part of just getting back in the groove again.

Yall have a safe and productive day!!!! 🇺🇸

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear ya, had a 4 hr virtual meeting yesterday and felt exhausted at the end of it. Sometimes sitting all day can make you more tired.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20220120_115131.jpg

Whats for Lunch?
Ground turkey burger, corn, zucchini, garbanzo beans, and crushed red pepper 🌶 😋

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning AM 🙏🇺🇸,

No training this morning. Kind of dragging ass from a long day yesterday and out of routine. Got in a really good back workout yesterday, then had 10 hours of classroom training. For me thats tough. I'm used to going 100 mph and to have to sit behind a projector screen and a instructor all day is a challenge.

Once that was over had a 4 hour round trip travel for my sons bball game last night. Of course the JV game went to double overtime so his game didn't start on time. Got home around 1130pm amd I knew last night no training this morning.

I got 4 1/2 hours of sleep. I will take it easy today, get busy in the kitchen this evening, and then get me a good 7-8 hours of sleep tonight and be ready for tomorrow.

I'm feeling really good about how things are going as far as training and nutrition. Just have to stay consistent and focused at this point. Ive gotten through the hard part of just getting back in the groove again.

Yall have a safe and productive day!!!! 🇺🇸
i remember old timer AA members telling me ya gotta watch out when things are going really well--don't put your guard down...words of wisdom, imo.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, will start off with last nights supper
20220121_032330.jpg
20220121_032345.jpg

Cayenne collards with Zucchini boats.
Carved out Zucchini, ground turkey, corn, garbanzo beans, red peppers, and shredded cheese

Now for this morning

319am Juice Daddy Bona-fide pump
Ground roll stretching treadmill 1/4 mile walk

340am Amino All 9 Glycerol sipping through workout

Tricep pushdown 3×12
Skull crusher ezbar 12 10 8

Seated 1arm db curl elbow on inside knee 3×12 each arm
Seated preacher curls cable 3×10

Seated overhead extension 3×12
1 arm kickback each arm 3×12

Db hammer curls 3×10
Standing ez bar curls close grip 3×10

Abs

418am treadmill
435am workout complete
Garage temp 38
Pandora wage war

Pretty sure arms will be smoked tomorrow but thats fine as tomorrow is a lower body day.

As promised I had dinner prepped and eaten by 5pm. Watched 3 hours of Ray Donovan and in bed by 8pm. So well rested again.

Looks like an open schedule this weekend which I don't know if that's a good thing or not but will take it all in stride.

Everyone have a safe and productive weekend. Call a family member you haven't spoke with in a while, offer help to a neighbor, love your kids, and make your spouse feel special. Set a goal for the weekend!!!!!

🇺🇸💸💯

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning AM!!!
Got my lower body workout in this morning and will be roughing it all weekend on the property. No news, no cell phone.

View attachment 212019
Started fire at 930 am...11 degrees
out here in the boonies where i live it's pretty popular to invite a bunch of people over and build a huge fire for everyone to gather round...just simply tell people i'm having a fire and they all know what i mean.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was a good picnic !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
where are the people?
Back from the fire, that thing was hot, actually they were on the covered patio is was raining lightly.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good morning AM, back to reality today.

No training this morning. I got In a really good lower body workout Saturday morning and was on my feet cutting, dragging, etc etc all day cleaning my woods and keeping fire going.

I did get in a 60 min run yesterday with the sauna suit on. Stayed in track with nutrition.

Got in bed at a decent time and woke up to the Bills game with around 4 minutes left in the game and well yall know what happened after that.

Needless to say when 3am came around I wasn't feeling it so I slept in until 430am and feeling good.

I will more than likely relax this evening after dayshift, make a nice dinner , and get back at it tomorrow.

Have a productive day 🇺🇸

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, start of with last nights supper
20220125_053355.jpg
Oven roasted broccoli with mozzarella, quinoa, brown rice, and boneless pork chops

For this morning
320am OG JUICE DADDY DAFT PUMP
stretching ground roll treadmill

341am AMINO 9 GLYCEROL sipping through workout

Standing 1 arm db press 3×10 each arm
45lb plate front straight arm raises 3×10

Seated Barbell military press 12 10 8
Seated Barbell shoulder press 12 10 8

Barbell upright row 3×10
Seated db lateral raises 3×12

413am core
420am treadmill cool down
438am workout complete
Garage temp 36
Pandora Killswitch

Lil brain fog this morning but still got in a nice shoulder pump.

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💯

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got in bed at a decent time and woke up to the Bills game with around 4 minutes left in the game and well yall know what happened after that
You should have just not turned it on;) Chiefs got the best of them :(

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was the Vicious combo??
Man I was foggy this morning for some reason, just have alot of things mentally going on which is normal this time of year for me so dealing with some anxiety. I was only in about 70% focus today and intensity just wasn't there.

All day yesterday and I can feel it today today I'm just kinda in the "don't fukk with me mood" or the "fukk it" mood.

As far as judging the product, I will give her another go tomorrow!!!! I'm sure it will be banging!!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I was foggy this morning for some reason, just have alot of things mentally going on which is normal this time of year for me so dealing with some anxiety. I was only in about 70% focus today and intensity just wasn't there.

All day yesterday and I can feel it today today I'm just kinda in the "don't fukk with me mood" or the "fukk it" mood.

As far as judging the product, I will give her another go tomorrow!!!! I'm sure it will be banging!!!!
Don't even sweat it, we all have those moments. Usually this time of year I also deal with those type of feelings. Think it's lack of sunshine, cold, isolation, coming off holidays. More so this year too of course. We're here to boost you up! Back at it tomorrow to rule the day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't even sweat it, we all have those moments. Usually this time of year I also deal with those type of feelings. Think it's lack of sunshine, cold, isolation, coming off holidays. More so this year too of course. We're here to boost you up! Back at it tomorrow to rule the day!
it's only double digits outside here, but very bright and sunny. amazing how much the sun can boost attitude and mental outlook.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5:00 and still light in PA, it's a good day !!