Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are suppose to get hit with the snow tonight !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I woke up to about 4" time to go shovel

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No training this morning, was really let down that I slept right through my 250am alarm. Especially ive been jumping out of bed to train without the alarm.

I got off early yesterday and was finally able to finish cleaning up all the tree damage from the snow. So I'm thinking with training, working, shoveling, cutting up trees and dragging since Monday this was a way of my body saying pump the brakes!!!!!

I may have to go help my dad finish his yard this evening but geeking to hit the gym.

Nutrition is good but I'm thinking of hitting my local Italian joint tonight cause they only do homemade chicken n dumplings when it snows.

For yall that have followed me for the last few years may or may not know my oldest moved to our condo in SC permanently about 6-8 weeks ago. Im proud of him at 20 years old to make the move. He is a hard working young man. He always worked at our local marinas and did lawncare with me. He landed a really good job in Murrells inlet at a bigger marina, packed up and rolled out.
He did come home for xmas, anyways he sent me this pic this morning
20220107_081539.jpg

Boy better watch out for the gators!!!!!

Everyone have a safe productive weekend!!!🇺🇸🙏💸💯

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checking in, still haven't trained and nutrition is going great. I'm still cutting and doing big clean up jobs from the snow storm. My whole body is sore as hell, I have been getting 8 hours minimum sleep. I'm just now getting home for the day and aint doing **** for the rest of the day.

Wife picked me up some goodies from somewhere, didn't ask but was thankful. They were sitting on the counter for me along with some homemade chili made turkey burger.
20220109_123354.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love how you take a minimalist approach to your training and supplementation. Sticking to the basics.
The only thing I would change is the gummy multi's. They are very low quality. A large percentage of those low-quality multi's you can grab at like Walmart or gummies in general provide low bioavailability. Which means you can actually become deficient in the micronutrients.

Even when life throws you snow storms and obstacles you still find a way to make it work. Much respect Boss.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love how you take a minimalist approach to your training and supplementation. Sticking to the basics.
The only thing I would change is the gummy multi's. They are very low quality. A large percentage of those low-quality multi's you can grab at like Walmart or gummies in general provide low bioavailability. Which means you can actually become deficient in the micronutrients.

Even when life throws you snow storms and obstacles you still find a way to make it work. Much respect Boss.
What up Chef Bob, I got a nice email with some good multi's back in stock 👻

I agree on the gummies, they are just kind of here.

Will have to add me some protein with the multi when I make the order 👻

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What up Chef Bob, I got a nice email with some good multi's back in stock 👻

I agree on the gummies, they are just kind of here.

Will have to add me some protein with the multi when I make the order 👻
👀👀👀👀👀👀
I don’t know what you talking about
😱😱

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checking in, still haven't trained and nutrition is going great. I'm still cutting and doing big clean up jobs from the snow storm. My whole body is sore as hell, I have been getting 8 hours minimum sleep. I'm just now getting home for the day and aint doing **** for the rest of the day.

Wife picked me up some goodies from somewhere, didn't ask but was thankful. They were sitting on the counter for me along with some homemade chili made turkey burger.
View attachment 211644
Wifey buying you surprise supps? She's a keeper!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shocked the **** out of me
all of my family knows to buy me ENDOAMP MAX for christmas and birthdays--i am stocked up....nothing new, they've been doing this for several years now since i was diagnosed with vascular dementia.

good on your wife!!!!

we are lucky guys-eh?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wife picked me up some goodies from somewhere, didn't ask but was thankful. They were sitting on the counter for me along with some homemade chili made turkey burger
Dang that's probably the best surprise! Those two supps are a recipe for some awesome pump and muscle fullness to.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM and happy Monday 😊

320am Juice Daddy/Bona-fide pump
Ground roll/Stretch/ 1/4 walk treadmill

339am Amino 9 sipping through workout

Hex press 3×10
Barbell incline 3×10

Standing one leg reverse curl each leg 3×10

Db bench 3×10
Flat bench db flys 3×10

Barbell hack squats 3×10

Barbell close grip bench 3×10
Pec dec 3×10

Leg extension 3×10

424am treadmill cool down
434am workout complete
Pandora Wage War
Garage Temp 36

This is the workout I've been waiting for since last Monday or whatever since dealing with the snow cleanups. Full focus, not rushed, and just a solid workout.

Making progress with small goals being accomplished. Right now its all about staying consistent, dialing in nutrition, basic supplements, sleep, and no injuries.

I'm not pushing big weight at all fellas. Right now I'm pushing about 65-70%. I don't want or need any setbacks. This will increase over time, maybe in another two weeks is my thoughts.

Day job hours are cut back a 6-2 schedule starting today so this is my time. I really enjoy this cause it allows me time to get in a nice 25-45 minutes cardio and core session in the evenings or even a full workout if for some reason I miss my morning routine.

Also, it allows me to get down in the kitchen.

So my wife got me some really nice pump products over the weekend, and my mom n dad showed up with the last night for my son and I. I really like the ultras, the taste, sugar free, and only 150 caffeine. She had points or coupons or something. Two 24 packs for 40$!!!!!!
20220110_053455.jpg

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
319am Juice Daddy/ Bona-fide pump
Ground rolling/Stretch/ treadmill

338am Amino All 9/Glycerol sipping through workout

Barbell shrugs 3×15
Straight arm raises 45lb plate 3×10

Seated preacher curls cable 3×10

Seated db Arnold press 3×10
Seated Barbell Bradford press 3×12

Db hammer curls 3×10

Barbell upright row 3×10
Db lateral flys 3×15

Barbell 21s × 1

422am treadmill cool down
432am work out complete
Garage Temp 31
Pandora A Day to Remember

Another great workout for me this morning, a lil in the chilly side at 30 degrees but yall know thats never stopped me before.

A decent amount of volume this morning. Shoulders are probably my favorite to train. Got through this morning with no aches or pains so thats a positive. Last set of barbell 21s really lit me up and let me know i had a great workout cause I was spent. I intended in 3 sets but that didn't happen.

Wife made my shake for me this morning, lil heavy on the ice but I'm not complaining. She usually does 2 shakes a day with all kinds of crazy **** and uses lots of ice. Her shakes are nice and thick, I will have to attack this with a big straw for sure.

Let's all try to have a productive day today even in this crappy weather and crazy world we are living in today. Try and focus on the positives, not the negatives. At the end of the day none of us are perfect, own your flaws and keep pushing forward. 🇺🇸

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
319am Juice Daddy/ Bona-fide pump
Ground rolling/Stretch/ treadmill

338am Amino All 9/Glycerol sipping through workout

Barbell shrugs 3×15
Straight arm raises 45lb plate 3×10

Seated preacher curls cable 3×10

Seated db Arnold press 3×10
Seated Barbell Bradford press 3×12

Db hammer curls 3×10

Barbell upright row 3×10
Db lateral flys 3×15

Barbell 21s × 1

432am work out complete
Garage Temp 31
Pandora A Day to Remember

Another great workout for me this morning, a lil in the chilly side at 30 degrees but yall know thats never stopped me before.

A decent amount of volume this morning. Shoulders are probably my favorite to train. Got through this morning with no aches or pains so thats a positive. Last set of barbell 21s really lit me up and let me know i had a great workout cause I was spent. I intended in 3 sets but that didn't happen.

Wife made my shake for me this morning, lil heavy on the ice but I'm not complaining. She usually does 2 shakes a day with all kinds of crazy **** and uses lots of ice. Her shakes are nice and thick, I will have to attack this with a big straw for sure.

Let's all try to have a productive day today even in this crappy weather and crazy world we are living in today. Try and focus on the positives, not the negatives. At the end of the day none of us are perfect, own your flaws and keep pushing forward. 🇺🇸
my kids got me under armour thermals for christmas and surge running outfit--really nice to be outside in warm clothing that doesn't make me feel like Ralphie's little brother in christmas story. :)

we've been having a cold front-single digits, went for a run today got 3 miles in...it's supposed to be close to 40 tomorrow!!!

stay warm and safe:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Wives, Good Kids, it just don't get no better !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good Wives, Good Kids, it just don't get no better !!
It doesn't happen over night, family first. Stick to old school values the way my wife and I were raised and push those values on our youngins'. Im a firm believer in "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree". I brag on my kids all the time cause they deserve it. I make no excuses for my kids, I spent time with my kids, I taught my kids and it was there option to grasp it or not. They did, and I'm not just talking my two sons, my 11 year old daughter is strong as a dam bull. Sometimes I have to settle her lil butt down when we are rough housing around.

I see other families around the same age as my wife and I which we are 40 and 41 that are just a complete **** show. We started young at 19 and 20 raising kids and stayed true to them. Had good help from grandparents too 💯🇺🇸🤠

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't happen over night, family first. Stick to old school values the way my wife and I were raised and push those values on our youngins'. Im a firm believer in "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree". I brag on my kids all the time cause they deserve it. I make no excuses for my kids, I spent time with my kids, I taught my kids and it was there option to grasp it or not. They did, and I'm not just talking my two sons, my 11 year old daughter is strong as a dam bull. Sometimes I have to settle her lil butt down when we are rough housing around.

I see other families around the same age as my wife and I which we are 40 and 41 that are just a complete **** show. We started young at 19 and 20 raising kids and stayed true to them. Had good help from grandparents too 💯🇺🇸🤠
You got that right. Old School values. all my kids excelled and wanted to put in the work. I was there ever step of the way & in full support.
My 2 oldest are instilling the same thing into my grand kids! Its a blessing and unfortunately not the norm anymore.
2 of my granddaughters are swimmers. Kind of cool watching a sport I knew very little abound and having them teach me about it and why they train certain ways.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No hurry bud, more 3 mph 6-8% incline with a couple 5.5mph sprints. Just a lil stroll when I got home....(don't forget I trained 90 mins this morning at 3am) 🇺🇸
all good, was just messin with ya:)....i'm bored today, the grandkids are busy and all my chores are done 😇

yeah, i did forget you trained at 3AM--keep up the good work!!!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3 mph 6-8% incline with a couple 5.5mph sprints.
I'll do this a lot as well. I have a weighted vest that i'll put on and walk on incline for 20 minutes or so. Definitely will get your calves and legs burning with a weighted vest!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM!!!!! Up and at it for another productive day. Never forget tomorrow isn't promised so make today the best day you can.

First, last night supper 🍽 😋
20220112_053154.jpg

Now about this morning

318am Juice Daddy/Bona-fide pump
Stretch ground roll 1/4 mile treadmill

338am Amino All 9 Glycerol sipping through workout

Barbell bent over row 3×10
Chest supported db row 3×10

Skull crusher ezbar 3×10

One arm db row 3×10
Reverse close grip pull down 3×12

Tricep pushdown 3×12

Wide lat pull 3×12
Reverse pec dec 3×12

Overhead extension 3×12

435am workout complete
Pandora Miss May I
Garage Temp 29

Little chilly this morning at 29 degrees, dont let it bother me....its build character and makes me feel like I'm preparing myself for any types of situations I may find myself in someday somewhere....never know

Things are going as scheduled, sleep and recovery are solid. Minimum 8 hours with one piss break usually around 1130pm .

Nutrition is good, I need to get in around an 35-50 grams of protein. Been coming up short on the daily. I can fix that easily..

Training is steady. Volume is there,, endurance is there,, heart rate feels good, and strength will come.

Supplements === Bare minimum

So all that is the good, of course there is always a bad. Not happy with the scale or mirror but NOT getting discouraged or bothered at all. Take in consideration I basically bullshitted for a year and I'm only 7 weeks back in. All that will come together.

Ask yourself, did you do anything out of the ordinary yesterday to help anyone in any type of way? Now that you have thought about it, if you didnt...could you have?
You should, you will sleep better at night.

I did, I helped an elderly lady get from her vehicle into a convenient store and paid my employee a 25$ bonus for a job we did on Sunday. Hey might not sound like much to some, but I know the two folks I did for yesterday were thankful and thats all that matters.

Let's have a productive day 🇺🇸

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a big believer in Karma, everything you do comes back to you, good and bad. It's always good to have some positive Karma in the bank!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning AM!!!!! Up and at it for another productive day. Never forget tomorrow isn't promised so make today the best day you can.

First, last night supper 🍽😋
View attachment 211720

Now about this morning

318am Juice Daddy/Bona-fide pump
Stretch ground roll 1/4 mile treadmill

338am Amino All 9 Glycerol sipping through workout

Barbell bent over row 3×10
Chest supported db row 3×10

Skull crusher ezbar 3×10

One arm db row 3×10
Reverse close grip pull down 3×12

Tricep pushdown 3×12

Wide lat pull 3×12
Reverse pec dec 3×12

Overhead extension 3×12

435am workout complete
Pandora Miss May I
Garage Temp 29

Little chilly this morning at 29 degrees, dont let it bother me....its build character and makes me feel like I'm preparing myself for any types of situations I may find myself in someday somewhere....never know

Things are going as scheduled, sleep and recovery are solid. Minimum 8 hours with one piss break usually around 1130pm .

Nutrition is good, I need to get in around an 35-50 grams of protein. Been coming up short on the daily. I can fix that easily..

Training is steady. Volume is there,, endurance is there,, heart rate feels good, and strength will come.

Supplements === Bare minimum

So all that is the good, of course there is always a bad. Not happy with the scale or mirror but NOT getting discouraged or bothered at all. Take in consideration I basically bullshitted for a year and I'm only 7 weeks back in. All that will come together.

Ask yourself, did you do anything out of the ordinary yesterday to help anyone in any type of way? Now that you have thought about it, if you didnt...could you have?
You should, you will sleep better at night.

I did, I helped an elderly lady get from her vehicle into a convenient store and paid my employee a 25$ bonus for a job we did on Sunday. Hey might not sound like much to some, but I know the two folks I did for yesterday were thankful and thats all that matters.

Let's have a productive day 🇺🇸
Truth, Justice and the American way!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^When does this stop????^^^^^

My brother just sent me this, right in his back yard. Another cop (female) gunned down

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

First, last night supper 🍽😋
View attachment 211720
I saw the pic and started reading the post and thought you were having this for breakfast :LOL: I guess nothing wrong with that if you were though!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, REST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got home last night after my day shift and ended up cutting up 2 more tress on my property. Everything still covered in snow and all on a hillside. I was cooked, actually had a nice sweat going too.

I have a some decent workouts and lots of manual labor the last 10 days so I could tell i need the break.

Last nights supper
20220113_054703.jpg
1 piece of spam, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, ground sausage, corned beef hash, 4 eggs with shredded Mexican cheese, and hot sauce. Slap yo lips....

I have a pretty quiet evening ahead of me today. Get off day shift and go get a shape up, haven't had a haircut in maybe 3-4 months 🤠.

New firearm was delivered to my FFL dealer yesterday so I have to go to paperwork on that.

My youngest son is playing basketball in a different county this evening so I will actually be able to go watch the game which will definitely be the highlight of my day. Our in county games are no spectators so i have to watch it virtually 🤷.

Young man has hell of a stroke on him. Before shutdowns around xmas he was 16-21 from downtown. Hopefully he can pick back up tonight were he left off
20220113_055527.jpg

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No training this morning, was really let down that I slept right through my 250am alarm. Especially ive been jumping out of bed to train without the alarm.

I got off early yesterday and was finally able to finish cleaning up all the tree damage from the snow. So I'm thinking with training, working, shoveling, cutting up trees and dragging since Monday this was a way of my body saying pump the brakes!!!!!

I may have to go help my dad finish his yard this evening but geeking to hit the gym.

Nutrition is good but I'm thinking of hitting my local Italian joint tonight cause they only do homemade chicken n dumplings when it snows.

For yall that have followed me for the last few years may or may not know my oldest moved to our condo in SC permanently about 6-8 weeks ago. Im proud of him at 20 years old to make the move. He is a hard working young man. He always worked at our local marinas and did lawncare with me. He landed a really good job in Murrells inlet at a bigger marina, packed up and rolled out.
He did come home for xmas, anyways he sent me this pic this morning
View attachment 211579
Boy better watch out for the gators!!!!!

Everyone have a safe productive weekend!!!🇺🇸🙏💸💯
@Dustin07 Here ya go bud!!!! My son sent me this last week

Just view the attachment pic 🤠

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure about the SPAM ??????

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, up and at it this morning at full attention!!!!

318am Juice Daddy/ Bona-fide pump
Ground rolling stretching 1/4 mile treadmill

336am All 9 Amino Glycerol sipping through workout

Flat bench db flys 3×12
Db pullovers 3×12
Db hex press 3×10
Flat db bench 3×12
Db incline 3×10
Decline bench machine 3×12
Pec dec 2×20

415am core
Med ball torso twist 60 seconds x3
Standing 1 arm side pulls each side 60lbx15×3
Planks

427am treadmill cool down
435am workout complete
Garage Temp 38
Pandora
Sworn Enemy / Hatebreed/ kingdom of sorrow

Smoked the pecs this morning. Lots of volume. Still had some left in the tank, kinda tells me things are going good and may start increasing weights next week which is earlier than expected.

Really feeling good at the moment. Clothes are fitting different already and starting to get back that swole look and feeling.

Rejecting bad foods decisions also..

Going to bitter cold all weekend qith more snow this weekend. I plan on lower body tomorrow and possibly a good hiit,bodyweight, and cardio Sunday.

Got more clean up calls last night for guess what????? More dam trees so ill play that by ear. I have two of my guys finishing a job for me today.

Sons game got canceled last night unfortunately, kids got on the bus and didn't even get out of the school parking lot. Canceled due to some positive tests on the team. I feel so bad for these kids, they missed half the season last year and have only played 7 games this season between scrimmage and regular season. It's really making it hard on these kids that are trying to use athletics to help for college. So now the whole team has to quarintine until Tuesday and be tested again to return to school. We could sit here and dwell on it all day, but dam I feel bad for these kids.

Everyone have a safe productive Friday 🇺🇸

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Morning AM, up and at it this morning at full attention!!!!

318am Juice Daddy/ Bona-fide pump
Ground rolling stretching 1/4 mile treadmill

336am All 9 Amino Glycerol sipping through workout

Flat bench db flys 3×12
Db pullovers 3×12
Db hex press 3×10
Flat db bench 3×12
Db incline 3×10
Decline bench machine 3×12
Pec dec 2×20

415am core
Med ball torso twist 60 seconds x3
Standing 1 arm side pulls each side 60lbx15×3
Planks

427am treadmill cool down
435am workout complete
Garage Temp 38
Pandora
Sworn Enemy / Hatebreed/ kingdom of sorrow

Smoked the pecs this morning. Lots of volume. Still had some left in the tank, kinda tells me things are going good and may start increasing weights next week which is earlier than expected.

Really feeling good at the moment. Clothes are fitting different already and starting to get back that swole look and feeling.

Rejecting bad foods decisions also..

Going to bitter cold all weekend qith more snow this weekend. I plan on lower body tomorrow and possibly a good hiit,bodyweight, and cardio Sunday.

Got more clean up calls last night for guess what????? More dam trees so ill play that by ear. I have two of my guys finishing a job for me today.

Sons game got canceled last night unfortunately, kids got on the bus and didn't even get out of the school parking lot. Canceled due to some positive tests on the team. I feel so bad for these kids, they missed half the season last year and have only played 7 games this season between scrimmage and regular season. It's really making it hard on these kids that are trying to use athletics to help for college. So now the whole team has to quarintine until Tuesday and be tested again to return to school. We could sit here and dwell on it all day, but dam I feel bad for these kids.

Everyone have a safe productive Friday 🇺🇸
not to rub it in but happy my oldest granddaughter is still able to go to 4h shooting sports--here where i live i guess things are different? her dad and i are thrilled she is so into gun sports-she even attended state training classes and has a hunting license--and now she is going to be showing goats.

i feel the pain for your kids, hope this covid crap gets over soon.

God Bless!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not to rub it in but happy my oldest granddaughter is still able to go to 4h shooting sports--here where i live i guess things are different? her dad and i are thrilled she is so into gun sports-she even attended state training classes and has a hunting license--and now she is going to be showing goats.

i feel the pain for your kids, hope this covid crap gets over soon.

God Bless!!!
Yes sir, my father has taken all 3 of my kids through the hunters safety courses at 5 years old

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning AM, REST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got home last night after my day shift and ended up cutting up 2 more tress on my property. Everything still covered in snow and all on a hillside. I was cooked, actually had a nice sweat going too.

I have a some decent workouts and lots of manual labor the last 10 days so I could tell i need the break.

Last nights supper
View attachment 2117451 piece of spam, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, ground sausage, corned beef hash, 4 eggs with shredded Mexican cheese, and hot sauce. Slap yo lips....

I have a pretty quiet evening ahead of me today. Get off day shift and go get a shape up, haven't had a haircut in maybe 3-4 months 🤠.

New firearm was delivered to my FFL dealer yesterday so I have to go to paperwork on that.

My youngest son is playing basketball in a different county this evening so I will actually be able to go watch the game which will definitely be the highlight of my day. Our in county games are no spectators so i have to watch it virtually 🤷.

Young man has hell of a stroke on him. Before shutdowns around xmas he was 16-21 from downtown. Hopefully he can pick back up tonight were he left off
View attachment 211746
Nice Stroke!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went through the Maryland Safe Hunting School in 1970, I still have never gone hunting ......................

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good morning and here is to a safe productive Saturday 🙏 💯🇺🇸

551am Juice Daddy/ Bona-fide pump
Ground roll treadmill stretching

613am Amino All 9 Glycerol sipping through workout

Barbell squats 12 10 8 6
Leg extension 12 10 8 6

Lying Reverse leg curls 1 set of 12 didn't feel to great
Standing leg reverse curls 3×10 each leg

Db squats 3×12
Med ball goblet squats 3×12

Lateral lunge with db 15 each side x 3

656am core
Planks/crunches/stretching/Pushups

708am treadmill cool down
728am work out complete
Garage temp 36
Pandora Aaron Lewis/ Upchurch

Another great workout for me this morning, got the squat belt and metcons out this morning. Is it just me, or do squats just make you feel like a beast??

I'm sure I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow but as of now I should have a pretty relaxed schedule tomorrow.

Anyone wanna guess whats on my schedule today???? If you guessed cutting trees, you're correct. Its been never ending.

Gonna be a cold one around here the next few days. Took the dogs for a walk after my workout and have them comfy in the garage for now. Got the fireplace started for the weekend. Get these trees done and ita chill time.
20220115_075522.jpg

Got on the scale this morning and shed another lb!!!! That was good news for me.

Everyone have a great weekend, dont watch the news for a few days and focus in your family, friends, neighbors, and then yourself. I may even challenge you all on Monday morning to ask what you did productive for yourself or help someone else.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Don't Watch The News Idea !!