BOSSMAN'S First supplement log on AM

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, small update. Yesterday landed 4 days straight of training. Feeling really good. Yesterday was back and biceps. You guys know I've always been a big shoulder workout guy. Lately I've really gotten into my back workouts. Last night was awesome. Plans are for lower body and core this evening.

Also, for the last 3 months I have made it a point to do a minimum of 2-3 min rounds on my heavy bag after every training session. Hands are back to being solid, meaning when I land a punch or a combo the wrist and fingers are back up to par..solid.

Doesnt take long to get your hands back for sure.

Got a 3 day slate for lawncare starting this evening. Gonna be working around mother nature tonight and tomorrow.

I have secluded myself to only 1 stop for fuel and coffee for social distancing. I'm gonna be cutting out the coffee shop for a while. Just brew it at home and already using gloves at the fuel pump. This **** is real fellas. Let's do our each individual part.

If you can, buy gift cards or donate to your local hot spots. I've been doing the best I can at my local marina.

Stay safe and try to stay productive!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, great to hear about your wife's company doing the right thing for their employees rather than these companies that are letting people go... hope she stays safe!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check this out!! This was encountered last night while I was cleaning my koi pond.
20200326_173532.jpg

While making jokes about this pic today I learned that the lil fella on top is the male and the biggin' on the bottom is the female.

I was under the impression it may have been a child catching a ride with his mom/pop....I was wrong.

This dude would not unlatch from her.

Frog life might not be that bad!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuel/citrulline/arginine/sea salt
10 min ground rolling

Karbolyn/xtend elite

15 swiss ball squats close feet/regular stance/ wide stance 1 ser of each x bodyweight. Below level/deep

1 leg standing reverse curl
20lbx15 30lbx12 40lbx8 each leg

Leg extensions
80lbx12 100lbx10 120x6
Toes up/ 5 sec hold on last rep each set
Lots of clicking on left side top of knee on the outside.

Piss break!!!!

Barbell squats
135x12 185x8 205x6 205x6 185x8 135x10

Bulgarian split squats
Bodyweight x 10 x 3 each leg with 12lb med ball

Deadlifts
185x8x3

Core
Double leg scissors with 12lb med ball x15x3
75 various abs

3 minute round on heavy bagx2
PANDORA Killswitch

So this is what it's all about right here!!!!
20200327_153741.jpg

While banging my Killswitch during my workout with garage doors open, the mailman comes down the driveway. Music blasting in the zone, and look what I got!!! A complimentary package from @The Solution
Man if that wasn't a boost of motivation!!!

Thanks big dog!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That met-rx chocolate chip cookie dough looks good!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, hope everyone had a safe and productive weekend.

Lawncare was brutal this weekend, MEN only!!
Put in 12 hours of straight bull work on Saturday, and 8 hours yesterday. After training 5 days straight last week and this weekend of labor I'm smoked!!
Back on the dayjob today. Lawncare schedule is out of control, double booked. As of right now I will not be training today. I might not be doing lawncare either.
Had a nice quiet evening friday night at the pond
20200330_070834.jpg
baby girl started out with the 3lb trophy!!
20200330_070845.jpg
Then pop found BUBBA!!
20200330_070855.jpg
20200330_070906.jpg
6.3lb beast.
20200330_070636.jpg
had a great night with the family!!

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Checking in!!!
Well ended up spending the evening at my parents last night. They live 9 driveways away from me.
I ended up doing their lawn for them, 5 acres of grass and Pop probably hasn't used a weed eater in 5 years. It's just too much for him and mom cant really help in that department. Took me almost 4 hours, but who cares. Got their yard back up on the top shelf .
They both were texting me all day telling me thank you. Pretty good feeling.

Now to today
240pm
Fuel/ sea salt/ agmatine/ arginine/ citrulline

Ground rolling

Karbolyn/xtend elite

Chest
135x12 185x12 205x8 225x6 245x4 205x6
135x12

Db incline
40lbx12 60lbx10 60lbx10 40lbx12

Decline bench machine
120lbx12 140x10 160x8 120x12

Db pullovers
60lbx12x3

Db incline hex press
40lbx15x1

Pec dec
Low seat 100lbx15
Med seat 100lbx15
High seat 100lbx15

343pm core
347pm Workout complete
PANDORA Killswitch
Garage TEMP 54

At this point I will have to train at 3am, today was the last shaaaabang!! It's been nice being able to pick and choose when I want to train.

When I tell you my lawncare is packed, its actually overbooked. If any of my guys call out any day for the next 3 or 4 weeks I'm screwed.

I do have paperwork from the state that we can still work as of now. MD took another step with lockdowns yesterday. 8pm curfew and more closures. Dayjob is still working too.

I have lost 2 contracts so far., a church and a daycare. I will be fine. Wife lost a cleaning contract because no one is going to that office. All these will be temporary. I made a promise to myself last night, I will find the time to cut the daycare and cemetary out of the kindness of my heart somehow sometime.

The wife offered to roll with us doing lawncare, no doubt she can handle it but I'm still up in the air on that one. She will take over in no time...J/k

So I'm 90 days in as far as being healthy and training, started cliche on Jan 1st. So I'm gonna stay cliche here and use tomorrow, the first of the month to set a new goal. I need to clean up my nutrition. I'm up to 223-226 on a day to day basis. But, still have a lean look which is good. I've been pushing close to 3700-4000 cals a day.
I have not been monitoring my BG, that's on me. I need to start again asap, need test strips.
So I will start logging nutrition again
I will start monitoring BG levels asap, when i get some strips.
And final goal is to get back down to 220lb. No hurry, I want to preserve as much muscle as possible that I believe I have put on In the last 3 months . I will post pics asap, maybe tomorrow morning fasted .

Everyone stay safe, and try your best to be productive through these crazy times!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These are Crazy Times....No Doubt !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome work and times with the family. Sounds like you got some really good goals and a mild adjustment to diet will get you where you are working to get too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Macros are looking good. I would probably go over the sugar amount. Need to get mine lower but haven't tracked it too much recently. I need to get back to using myfitness pal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to get my nutrition back on track !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to get my nutrition back on track !!
Shouldn't be too hard for me, I do great all day long. Then I tend to eat a bit much for dinner. Lately sweets have been my weakness. I usually dont need sweets, but lately I have.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
230pm Fuel/ sea salt/ arginine/citrulline/ agmatine

Ground Rolling

242pm Karbolyn/xtend elite

Shoulders/ triceps

Javelin press
Barbell x 10 x 3 each arm

Shoulder press
Db 40lbx15 60lbx10 60lbx10

Overhead extensions
60lbx12x3

Barbell upright row close grip
65lbx12 85x10 105x8

Upright row cable wide grip
60lbx12 80lbx10 100lbx4

Tricep pushdown
100lbx15. 110x10 120x8

Db shrugs
Front grip 60lbx20
Side grip 60lbx20
Behind waist 60lbx20

Flat bench dips (Triceps)
Bodyweight x20 x3

Front arm raises 12lbx20
Side arm raises 12lbx20
Behind waist 12lbx20

328pm workout complete
PANDORA Bad Wolves
Garage TEMP 58

20200401_155759.jpg
post....vanilla 80/20 from BFF strawberries and blueberries.....some kinda good!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm good all day its the evenings that I get carried away !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
post....vanilla 80/20 from BFF strawberries and blueberries.....some kinda good!!!!
That's good! a little healthy post workout sweet!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is your son's Ram sporting some black lights?
That is a sweet pic!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice macros can't wait to see what you look like in a couple months.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
332am Full/vaso blitz/ sea salt
Ground roll
344am karbolyn/xtend

Back
Reverse close grip pulldown
100lbx12 120lbx10 140lbx8 160lbx6

Reverse incline db rows both arms same time
40lbx12x2 60lbx10x2

Wide lat pulldown
100lbx12 120lbx10 140x6

1 arm row each arm
60lbx12x3

Barbell bent over row
95lbx12 115x8 115x8

Cable rows wide grip
100lbx15x3

Reverse pec dec
80lbx10x3

420am core
424am treadmill cooldown 3mph
435am workout complete
PANDORA Linkin park
Garage TEMP 41
20200403_054230.jpg
Shredded chicken, black beans, white rice, corn(crock pot special)
Sinfit bar

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Supps and meals looking good. those under lights by the tires are pretty sweet!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chicken in the Inta-Pot is great for meal prep !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200404_061358.jpg

Lawncare
20200404_061411.jpg

Hit a full schedule today and tomorrow.
No training
Stay safe and try to be productive!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chicken in the Inta-Pot is great for meal prep !!
Agreed. I bought a bunch of chicken breasts about 3 weeks ago and froze all of it. Instant pot is perfect for cooking frozen chicken.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed. I bought a bunch of chicken breasts about 3 weeks ago and froze all of it. Instant pot is perfect for cooking frozen chicken.
We have some inexpensive cuts of beef we cook in the instapot with some canned spicy tomatoes, so good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have some inexpensive cuts of beef we cook in the instapot with some canned spicy tomatoes, so good !!
Awesome! My wife and I do chicken with a can of Mexican tomatoes weekly for a meal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Root beer, pork loin, crock pot.

Pull the pork and drain once cooked. Then add your favorite bbq sauce and let it simmer . Might be the best bbq you've ever had
Sounds good. I use to go out to each once a week on the weekend and bbq was my go to place of choice. Now that were on essential travel only i've been experimenting a lot more than usual with new recipes. Will have to try some new bbq recipes.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was brutal
20200405_075821.jpg
we are really pushing it to the limit trying to get as much done as possible
20200405_080020.jpg
this morning weigh in
20200405_080042.jpg

20200405_080031.jpg
fasted, drained, no pump...

In line now at lowes, gonna be a loooooong day

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, small update. Another intense weekend of labor with lawncare, but we got it done and made it home safely.

No training this morning, I need the rest. Got 3 yards to do this evening so not to sure about training at this point. Maybe tomorrow morning if I can get to bed by 730-800 tonight.

Life is stressful right now, just the concern of family and friends staying healthy but all in all I'm doing and feeling great.

20200406_054949.jpg
20200406_054938.jpg
20200406_054925.jpg
20200406_054912.jpg
This was one of my projects from yesterday. Black rubber mulch. Very expensive but comes with a 12 year color warranty. Very easy to work with.
20200406_054859.jpg
My 9 year old angel made this for me and my guys yesterday. From start to finish. What a sweetheart, she is just like her mother. Always thinking about other people and making sure everyone is happy!!!

Stay safe and try to be be productive!!!

If you have extra time on your hands, call your friends, call your family members, let them know you love them. These are some very trying times, but we will get through it somehow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yard work looks good! Cake looks even better!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cake - YUM !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning fellas, small update. Another intense weekend of labor with lawncare, but we got it done and made it home safely.

No training this morning, I need the rest. Got 3 yards to do this evening so not to sure about training at this point. Maybe tomorrow morning if I can get to bed by 730-800 tonight.

Life is stressful right now, just the concern of family and friends staying healthy but all in all I'm doing and feeling great.

View attachment 192822View attachment 192823View attachment 192824View attachment 192825This was one of my projects from yesterday. Black rubber mulch. Very expensive but comes with a 12 year color warranty. Very easy to work with.
View attachment 192826My 9 year old angel made this for me and my guys yesterday. From start to finish. What a sweetheart, she is just like her mother. Always thinking about other people and making sure everyone is happy!!!

Stay safe and try to be be productive!!!

If you have extra time on your hands, call your friends, call your family members, let them know you love them. These are some very trying times, but we will get through it somehow.
what kind of mulch is that? Rubber or wood?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what kind of mulch is that? Rubber or wood?
his was one of my projects from yesterday. Black rubber mulch. Very expensive but comes with a 12 year color warranty. Very easy to work with

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, got through last night. Only knocked out 2 yards. Just exhausted, but.know I'm kicking my own azz cause rain is in the forecast. It is what it is.
20200407_060204.jpg

20200407_060152.jpg

Fat and sugar need to be addressed, I know what the problem is. Need to buckle down
20200407_060141.jpg
Again, my lil angel had this waiting for me when I got home last. Had it sitting on the picnic table so as soon as I got out of my truck. What an angel.

Feeling a bit refreshed today, no 3am training this morning. Day job is cranking and full schedule of lawncare every evening this week.

Again, take the time to phone a friend, family, someone. I'm not usually the one to do these types of things, not intentionally just busy.
But the last 3 weeks I have, I can sense the happiness it brings to the others on the other end. Afterwards I really feel great about myself for doing it.
Love your spouse, love your kids, let them know how important they are to you in your life. We are not promised tomorrow ever, but these challenges we are living in today are not good.

It scares me to pieces to think that any of us could go into ICU alone and never see each other again. I just dont knownhow that situation would work for me.

Stay safe, and try to be productive!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good work going on here. That black rubber mulch looks nice, and won't float or wash away which is pretty awesome!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas and Happy Easter, update for you all. Taking the day off today to be with the family. To day is only my 2nd day off since 2/1.

This was a crazy week, dayshift is cut down to 6-2pm. Its actually working out good, gives me time to do my lawns in the evening and be home at a decent time.

This week training fell on the priority list, although nutrition stayed in place. I'm fixing to get in a session this morning and should be able tomorrow morning also. Right now, lawncare is plenty of workout I believe.

So for you all that missed it, check this out!!
20200411_072025.jpg

@The Solution came through with the mother load.!! A 15lb package, and I sh1t you all not...FREE!!! What a package brother, feels like easter.

Great pleasure doing business with you brother!!!

Some of yesterday's projects
20200412_074507.jpg
before
20200412_074455.jpg
topsoil
20200412_074443.jpg
trailer 1/2 way empty
20200412_074432.jpg
finished!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after work I turn back into Dad, love spending time with my kids. As you all know all sports are shut down so we gotta be creative and keep these kids moving.
Baby girl should be in softball right now and youngest son plays bball year around.
20200412_075704.jpg

20200412_074409.jpg
20200412_074419.jpg
20200412_075652.jpg
20200412_074357.jpg

Turned out to be a great evening, kids were happy, got in some quality time with pops, caught some fish, and got the jeep off the asphalt.

Everyone stay safe, call your friends and family, hold your kids and spouse tightly and tell them you love them.

Try to be productive