BOSSMAN'S First supplement log on AM

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, another brutal weekend of lawncare but the money just keeps me coming back!!

Saturday was a first.
20200307_155257.jpg
20200307_155309.jpg

This whole area was about 140 feet long and between 8 and 20 feet wide in different spots. This was all done by hand, everything was pulled by hand. We couldnt just wack it down and spray chemicals because we were working right against the potomac river. No chemicals!!
20200307_155246.jpg

Filled my 14 foot trailer.
20200307_155230.jpg

Finished

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200309_080145.jpg

This was yesterday's lawncare steps. Did leaves, topsoil, and tree work.

My hands are so sore from pulling weeds for 6 hours on Saturday....

Thought I would train this evening but it's not looking to good. Between being beat down from lawncare over the weekend and baby girl has a ortho check up at 4.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning fellas, another brutal weekend of lawncare but the money just keeps me coming back!!

Saturday was a first. View attachment 191888View attachment 191889
This whole area was about 140 feet long and between 8 and 20 feet wide in different spots. This was all done by hand, everything was pulled by hand. We couldnt just wack it down and spray chemicals because we were working right against the potomac river. No chemicals!!
View attachment 191890
Filled my 14 foot trailer.
View attachment 191891
Finished
Now that is some work brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spent the last 2 weekends at my moms replacing a old picket fence that was falling over. too much work for this 56 year old man.
Spent 2 hours trying to get 2.5ft of concrete out of the ground. who ever built it had an auger and concreted every F'n post on a 3.5ft. picket fence! plus she lives on a limestone hill!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, both of you.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spent the last 2 weekends at my moms replacing a old picket fence that was falling over. too much work for this 56 year old man.
Spent 2 hours trying to get 2.5ft of concrete out of the ground. who ever built it had an auger and concreted every F'n post on a 3.5ft. picket fence! plus she lives on a limestone hill!

View attachment 191902

View attachment 191903
Oh yeah looks good though.
My hands are still sore

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazing what some good food and 9 hours of sleep can do for a man. Feeling refreshed today for sure. Schedule wont allow me to train this evening, getting some more adjustments to my back this evening and tomorrow hopefully will be doing lawncare after the day job.

I see I'm gonna have to make the transition back to the 3am training routine.

Hands are still sore from Saturday

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing to report as far as training for yesterday or today. There is a small opportunity for this evening depending on the weather.

Also, I got over 200$ worth of staples/bogos for 90$ yesterday from @The Solution

I would suggest reaching out to him asap cause things are selling out fast.

Got some adjustments done on the back last night
20200310_160428.jpg

We are getting there slowly but surely, I'm usually only good for about 2 hours on the back each sitting.

Another thing I wanted to share we finally got my sons truck project complete.
20200310_055741.jpg
20200310_055822.jpg
20200311_055046.jpg

Now we got her ( he calls it the snow bunny) wrapped in 24s with a leveling kit, with the southern squat. Got 2 12s bumping in the cab, and installed 2 pa speakers behind the front bumper. If you have never heard pa speakers behind the bumper it's insane. When he hits the switch to turn them on along with the 12s banging, you can hear him close to a mile away. I timed him one night coming home and I could hear him almost 2 minutes away before he hit the driveway. We have installed lights in the wheel wells also. That looks crazy at night, I will try to get a pic but I'm usually in bed when he gets home.

Next we have to install a new bench seat and dash board. After that the snow bunny should be complete. Motor work is done, intake, headers, and 4 " exhaust.

Did a random "DAD" check in the truck the other day to be sure there wasn't any funny business going on in the truck....you know like alchohol or cigs etc etc....that all checked out perfect....but check out his dam steering wheel.....WTF???? Guess the lil young buck is having fun!!! I've never seen that before
20200311_060210.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New ink on the faded tattoos look good.
Sweet truck! Son has to be stoked. Like the added touch on the wheel!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Estimate got delayed last night until this weekend so decided to go on home. Got the boat cranked up and washed her inside and out. Put on a coat of wax on interior walls and 1 side on the outside. All done by hand. Kicked my azz. Got the other side left to do but got a good early jump on it.

No training this morning, my shift started at 3am this morning. Came in to a jungle
20200312_060633.jpg
20200312_060621.jpg
20200312_060608.jpg

I had a line of over 60 trucks waiting on me this morning. Took me until now to get them cleared out. I just turn off the cb radio, turn on the FM and put the bucket in the air. Dont know if any of you all have ever had to deal with truck drivers before??? But they are a special breed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure were they came from, sure hope he didnt go buy them.
That's pretty funny! Have not seen that one before. In high school we use to tap underwear to the side of someones car and they would end up driving around with underwear on their car for a few days without noticing.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, got in a nice 90 min workout last night. First training session in 6 days, man was it nice and boy I feel good today. Was really pushing it hard.

Found these this morning on sale 2 for 3$
20200313_055547.jpg
First time for me, the snickerdoodle was really good!!

Had to report to duty again this morning at 3am and again it was a jungle. Trucks everywhere
20200313_055536.jpg
20200313_055523.jpg
20200313_055509.jpg
took me 3 hours to get the yard cleared out!!

Hope to train this evening and again have a full workload this weekend with lawncare.

All schools closed for 2 weeks here in MD and no crowds over 250 people. Grocery stores are empty and this morning I noticed a few gas stations are already closed. Be safe fellas

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Estimate got delayed last night until this weekend so decided to go on home. Got the boat cranked up and washed her inside and out. Put on a coat of wax on interior walls and 1 side on the outside. All done by hand. Kicked my azz. Got the other side left to do but got a good early jump on it.

No training this morning, my shift started at 3am this morning. Came in to a jungle
View attachment 192019View attachment 192020View attachment 192021
I had a line of over 60 trucks waiting on me this morning. Took me until now to get them cleared out. I just turn off the cb radio, turn on the FM and put the bucket in the air. Dont know if any of you all have ever had to deal with truck drivers before??? But they are a special breed.
Special breed is right! I’ve had one that I almost t-boned cuz “she” thought she had the right of way on my site. I was in a 627 scraper, 8th gear, floored. She would 100 percent die, I might have a headache. Stupid....

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Special breed is right! I’ve had one that I almost t-boned cuz “she” thought she had the right of way on my site. I was in a 627 scraper, 8th gear, floored. She would 100 percent die, I might have a headache. Stupid....
Yeah it's amazing some of the sh1t they do, no matter who or what I always have to be on 100% lookout.

I run a 980 front end loader with a 12 ton bucket. I'm twice the size of a tri axle dump truck. They are either dumb as sh1t, dont care, or a lil bit of both.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, got in a really nice training session last night. Did the big 3, deads, bench, and squat. No time limits and no radio limits. Did about a 10 minute core workout along with 20 minutes of heavy bag and shadowboxing.

Wife took me to the local marina last night, I had the bacon wrapped scallops again that I've shared in a previous post.

Today is a lawncare maintenance day. Truck, zero turns, and all equipment gets full tune ups today and the truck will get a bath.

Might train this evening shoulders/back and then going to shoot dice tonight. Full day lawncare tomorrow.

Stay safe and be productive!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh that sounded like a nice dinner with the wife and nice session too!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another 3 am start in the day job this morning, just getting the yard cleared now. Lawncare is booming, either working or bidding jobs 7 days a week. Got in shoulders/ back work out last night.
Always good and bad when work gets busy. It means moneys good but harder to find time to play/relax.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I know you, you will kill whatever challenge comes your way.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, another 3am start today in day job. Holding steady, got in chest/Triceps Wednesday evening. No training yesterday due to lawncare last night. Schedule is getting very tight day by day. Have lost 1 contract so far due to covid. Hopefully when they open back up I will get it back.

These spontaneous 3am starts on the day job are making it a challenge to get into a solid training routine. Especially with lawncare in the evening. I guess with the labor, nutrition, sleep, and 3 days training a week isn't so bad. My weight is steady between 220-222. I've been at that weight for about a year now. Seems my back is growing and filling in nicely over the last few months. I credit that to heavier weights and slow rom and a squeeze.

Gonna keep juggling everything to keep everyone happy.

Would you believe it? I was actually able to get a fresh fade last night!!! Thought for sure my barber would be closed by now. I did miss my Tuesday tattoo appointment, they are closed. That's a blower for me, I schedule every other Tuesday from Jan 1 to April 1 for tattoo work. That's really the only time I have and that gives them time to heal before boating season starts. All good though.

Got a full schedule of lawncare this weekend. Topsoil tonight, 1300sq ft of sod tomorrow with mulch and grass cutting. Sunday, my homie bought a new house and pretty much wants the whole yard worked on. Grass, mulch, bushes and tree work.

Everyone stay safe and try and be productive!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on getting the fade done. Sucks about the tattoos, but I can kind of see why a tattoo could be seen as a risky point of infection. Two or 3 hard workouts a week should be plenty with all of your other work.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pushed topsoil off until tomorrow

Got a nice lil chest blast this evening
240pm fuel/sea salt/oxygen
Ground roll

253pm
Karbolyn/xtend elite

Barbell bench
135x20x2
185x12x2
205x8x2
225x6x2
205x8
185x10
135x10

Db incline
60lbx12x4

Decline bench machine
100lbx12 120lbx10 140x8 160x6

Pec dec
Low seat 100lbsx18
Med seat 100lbsx18
High seat 100lbs x18

330pm heavy bag
3 min round 1 min rest 3 rounds

345pm core
355pm workout complete
PANDORA Future
Garage TEMP 74
20200320_162521.jpg

Got a lil creative with the post shake. My wife uses this with her shakes. I used 2 tblspn but it just wasn't that strong. Still good though

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work on chest!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on the pb2 not being that strong. If you want it to be strong you have to use real pb :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was hoping to get some lawn work done today, but right now it's only 20 some degrees ..........

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping to get some lawn work done today, but right now it's only 20 some degrees ..........
that stinks. Where i'm at it was 80 something on friday and saturday back to 40s and 50s.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did get some Mowing done and cut down all the Ornamental Grass at one location. It warmed up to about 48 and was sunny !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, update here.

Friday I got in a nice chest workout then did some social distancing. Hit the backwoods
20200323_100849.jpg

20200323_100549.jpg

20200323_100559.jpg

20200323_100609.jpg

My father and I dug this pond 20 years ago!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200323_100620.jpg

20200323_100631.jpg

This used to be our cool off pond. I worked on this farm during the summer. Get to hot, take a dip!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saturday was back to the grind. Spread 6 yards of topsoil and laid 1500 sq feet of wet azz heavy sod. This was a serious day of labor. Just me and one other guy. Took us all day

20200323_055212.jpg

20200323_055245.jpg

20200323_055257.jpg

Now the sod

20200323_055234.jpg

20200323_055310.jpg

20200323_055323.jpg
20200323_055334.jpg
20200323_055348.jpg
So yeah that kicked my azz for sure!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slept in until 8am yesterday and back at it again, cut 2 yards and then went to do tree work. Cut 5 trees. Needless to say, I did not train this morning. But I do feel good, the food and sleep are crucial at this point. Today is a wash out, but still on the day job.

Forgot to mention, I got a brand new loader 2 weeks ago o the day job. Finally got to start running it today. Boy is it sweet, like a brand new Cadillac. Cat 972 M is the model.
20200323_102133.jpg

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude that was no joke, you figure after spreading the topsoil, each piece of sod had to be handled between 3-4 times. Each piece was probably between 30-45lbs cause it was wet. Felt good while doing it, but after the ride home and getting out of the truck the soreness set in.
Who needs cardio when you have YARDIO

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to lay some SOD in my back yard. Need to rent a tiller and get it torn up back there. The figure out how to keep my dogs off of it so it can grow...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to lay some SOD in my back yard. Need to rent a tiller and get it torn up back there. The figure out how to keep my dogs off of it so it can grow...
Good luck with that! I gave up. Dogs are rough on a yard.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with that! I gave up. Dogs are rough on a yard.
Shouldn't be too bad since they are not out all the time, but keeping them off of it completely while it is initially rooting is the tricky part.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, small update. Got in a nice training session monday evening, Tuesday evening, and I even got up this morning at 3am for an old school training session. Now I remember why I loved 3am training so much.

Been using 1 scoop of fuel with some other goodies in my evening training. This morning I brought out the GOAT!!! The vaso/full blitz is still #1 for me.

Still able to perform both jobs as MD govenor isn't playing any games. As long as everyone is smart and stays healthy on the day job we should keep working. Lawncare can still go on which is good. I can survive off lawncare alone. If dayjob shuts down, we get 14 days paid leave and instant unemployment. So fingers are crossed to stay working but should be just fine with a small setback if it happens.

Wife works in dialysis so she is at high risk. Her company really did something nice for them. 10% salary increase until pandemic is over along with a permanent 2$ an hour increase for everyone in her office. Money isn't even comparable to her staying healthy through this , but that was a nice gesture by her company.

So everyone do your part, stay safe and try to be productive everyday!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All good news !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice on the raise for your wife! Did you tell her more money to buy supplements in these hard times ;)