• First Up Vote
Lots of steps for your sunday funday!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was on this job for almost 8 hours yesterday. All pole saw, hedge trimmer, rake, etc.etc......we did 3 yards on Saturday also. Today will be a REST day!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 191315yesterday's challenge.
12 hot pizzas in the back seat...
Didnt touch a slice
It's much easier with that being Domino's had it been Papa John's could you have made it? ;)

Speaking of lawn care I need to go buy some sod and prune my Crape Myrtles... It's getting that time!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's much easier with that being Domino's had it been Papa John's could you have made it? ;)

Speaking of lawn care I need to go buy some sod and prune my Crape Myrtles... It's getting that time!
We have had a very mild winter here this season. I've been doing lawncare since 2/1. My contracts usually dont start til Easter.

The more I can get done now the better. Bonus cash, and more time in the river when the time comes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been cleaning up flower beds already !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was 54 here the Sunday, so I was clearing overgrowth near the fence line. Wont touch the flower beds till the ground thaws. But if I can clear the overgrowth I can Till it as soon as the ground thaws

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was on this job for almost 8 hours yesterday. All pole saw, hedge trimmer, rake, etc.etc......we did 3 yards on Saturday also. Today will be a REST day!!!
Definitely need a rest day after all that work/cardio:)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got down the Surflan AS this weekend (This stuff is messy but works great here). about 2 weeks late. already got henbit popping up. Very Mild winter here in OK. Good think we got some nice lite rain for about 6 hrs the day after I sprayed.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Fellas, small update. I'm still grinding. I ended up getting a
In a workout Monday evening, last night, and this morning. So things are good in that department. Today will be 26 days straight without a day off from work. Had an eventful weekend. I wasn't there but in Saturday my daughter had a basketball game. I. The 3rd quarter she hurt her ankle, I guess it brought tears to her eyes. So she sat out4 or 5 minutes and proceeded to play the 4th quarter and the game went to double overtime in which she played also.

So her ankle was tender and my wife had her relaxing the couch with ice. I woke her up around 430, she walked about 25 feet and completely wiped out and the waterfall started. She was in true pain. I scooped her up and got her in her bed. Looked at the ankle and HELLO!!!
20200226_061542.jpg

So once I got her calmed down I immediately took her to the walk in clinic cause it was a Saturday.

Well sure enough she had hair line fractures at the bottom of that ball/ankle bone.
20200226_061556.jpg

So that was her temporary cast. Got her in to the orthopedic yesterday and got the same results. So she is in a boot now for 6 weeks. Then had to take my youngest son to get his cast removed last night, her tire ligaments in his thumb 6 weeks ago during bball. Just been running, normal dad sh1t but still getting in some good workouts. Thank god for my union benefits is all I have to say!!! That's the main reason I keep my day job is my pension and healthcare benefits. 0 copays, 0 prescription, 300$ deductible for a family of 5.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tough Girl!
I know you are big into softball with your girls.

My phone has been going apeshit since Saturday. Their draft is tonight and they all want her first round injured or not. She will miss opening day, week 2 is Easter so no game. Hope to be back by week 3

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Back attack. Sorry about the daughters ankle :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jealous of those benefits! Hate to hear about her injury but at least not too bad. I see them traps poppin!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jealous of those benefits! Hate to hear about her injury but at least not too bad. I see them traps poppin!
Traps a.k.a. barrel of the handgun poppin:)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200228_055815.jpg
Got me a really nice package from @The Solution yesterday. Man the freebies I got with this order.
3 pwo samples
Shaker/jug
T shirt
100 servings citrulline
Shipping
^^^^^All that above was free^^^^^^
The items I purchased.....20% off Thank you Bob

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Speaking of setbacks

fully backed out and turning into a parking lot and a guy in a handicap spot starts pulling straight back into my side

of course his car has 0 Damage and mine is cracked

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20200228_055828.jpg

Bacon wrapped scallops
20200228_055840.jpg
fresh hot bread pudding with vanilla ice cream

Wife took me out for dinner last night. That bread pudding was off the charts!!! I had about 4 bites with ice cream. That's the first time I've went off track in 2 weeks. Still hit macros for the day.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of setbacks

fully backed out and turning into a parking lot and a guy in a handicap spot starts pulling straight back into my side

of course his car has 0 Damage and mine is cracked
Hopefully you all were okay!!
Dammit man, looks like it's still driveable??
Dam dam dam that sukks!!!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Corona virus is affecting my household!!

Not in a direct way, like someone is sick. But, my oldest son does fiber optics. Pulling cable for internet, surveillance, phones etc etc. He is currently doing the new amazon buildings in Virginia. All their supplies come from over seas. Its controlled by amazon. They have to use what amazon provides. He hasn't worked one day this week due to the fact Amazon will not provide the material they need because of the risk of Corona virus. Freaking sukks for him!!

Luckily for him, he is a hustler( not sure where he gets that from 🤔) but he has been working down at the local marina on these days. I got work for him Saturday and sunday with me doing lawncare.

I hope they can get this situated so he can get back on the day job asap. But it's not looking good. Freaking amazon got a lock on everything!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Corona virus is affecting my household!!

Not in a direct way, like someone is sick. But, my oldest son does fiber optics. Pulling cable for internet, surveillance, phones etc etc. He is currently doing the new amazon buildings in Virginia. All their supplies come from over seas. Its controlled by amazon. They have to use what amazon provides. He hasn't worked one day this week due to the fact Amazon will not provide the material they need because of the risk of Corona virus. Freaking sukks for him!!

Luckily for him, he is a hustler( not sure where he gets that from 🤔) but he has been working down at the local marina on these days. I got work for him Saturday and sunday with me doing lawncare.

I hope they can get this situated so he can get back on the day job asap. But it's not looking good. Freaking amazon got a lock on everything!!
That sucks, and now what 8400 people in California be watched . quarantined... Hope they get a handle on this stuff. People keep lying about where they have been to get back in the country unchecked though... Selfish bastards...

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks, and now what 8400 people in California be watched . quarantined... Hope they get a handle on this stuff. People keep lying about where they have been to get back in the country unchecked though... Selfish bastards...
In my sons situation, if Bezos didnt have such a strong hold on everything they could easily get the supplies they needed right here. No problem at all. But with him being a tight ass businessman he goes the cheap route all the way down to his building supplies and puts the blue collar man out!!
But, that's why he is who he is.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ouch sorry about the kiddos ankle. Kids breaking bones means they are living life right though, so there’s that

And coronavirus! Well....
Adjustments.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my sons situation, if Bezos didnt have such a strong hold on everything they could easily get the supplies they needed right here. No problem at all. But with him being a tight ass businessman he goes the cheap route all the way down to his building supplies and puts the blue collar man out!!
But, that's why he is who he is.
This is a fact eh... it's unfortunate for sure but he is losing millions as well not that it will hurt him in the same manner.

Sometimes exceptions should be made though...

Same thing goes for some of the other crap we deal with. Have a guy who has apparently made a vaccine for the Corona virus but FDA says it will take at least a year of testing... Uhm... maybe make an exception?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a fact eh... it's unfortunate for sure but he is losing millions as well not that it will hurt him in the same manner.

Sometimes exceptions should be made though...

Same thing goes for some of the other crap we deal with. Have a guy who has apparently made a vaccine for the Corona virus but FDA says it will take at least a year of testing... Uhm... maybe make an exception?
“Sorry sir, this does not fit our agenda”.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
“Sorry sir, this does not fit our agenda”.
I know right. It's like the purge, if we let the low income places get it we can drop a chunk of the population... Ugh I shutter to think...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Tattoo looks good as well as those bacon wrapped scallops!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning fellas, small update. Saturday was brutal, we did 9 yards of mulch in 30 degree weather with 20-40 mph winds. Absolutely horrible conditions but it was a gamble we took and got it done. Sunday was my first day off in 28 days. It was very nice. Wife and I slept in until 730am and was woken by the kids, they made us breakfast in bed.

That was a first, pretty dam good too. Scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 slices of toast, one with butter and one with strawberry jam. After we ate, well let's just say we didnt get out of bed until 10am. It was so nice.

Went to the grocery store while she went to do a few of her contracts, came home and got in a very very nice chest/bicep workout. No time limit and no limit on the music volume.

Baby girl is doing amazing with her ankle fracture and boot. We played catch, I let her pitch, and we hit whiffle balls for about 2 hours. We made 2 pork loins on sunday to have fresh pulled pork. Delicious!!

Yesterday got in another amazing workout. No time frame, no limits on radio volume and garage temp was actually 62 so sweat was rolling. Celebrated my nephews 16th birthday last night. Training is on point, recovery, sleep, and stress all on point. Nutrition is at 90%.

Things are going good right now. Huge turnaround from 6 months ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like "Life is Good" !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Things are going good right now. Huge turnaround from 6 months ago.
That is awesome to see you saying! Also that sounded like a great couple of days!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No time frame and no limits are the best workouts:)

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up fellas, happy friday to everyone.

Got in a chest workout Wednesday and lower body yesterday. Squats and deads along with accessories also. Not going to lift today, I do plan on getting some rest and a nice 3 or 4 course meal. I'm hungry today.

Got two full days of lawncare scheduled for the weekend. So with that I will probably not train until monday evening. Things are still going good, just need some rest and will be good to go by monday evening.

Also @The Solution has 50+ bogos coming up next week I believe. Good time to stock up on your staples.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So here is a look at the feast from last night
20200307_155355.jpg
appetizer....large meatball, french bread, pizza sticks
20200307_155342.jpg
main course
Steak tips, asparagus and noodles
20200307_155319.jpg
dessert
Key lime cake

Crushed it all!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Food All Looks Good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang that looks good! That's a solid 3 course meal!