Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am thankful that I feel good, and can pretty much live my life as I wish. Life is Good!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bud!!

Its pouring here in Southern MD but you knownhow these tournaments go. They will keep pushing the times back until it stops raining and if the fields hold up. Supposed to be beautiful tomorrow so it might be a long day.
Rain delays suck for the most part but the boys make the best of them. When my son went to GA for the Perfect Game wood bat tournament we had a rain out. He stripped down to his sliding shorts and under shirt, ran the bases in the pouring rain, then slid head first into home that had a big ass middle puddle! Then both teams started doing it. I miss those days! I hope you guys got your games in today.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tournament got pushed back to a 10am start this morning. Gonna be a long day at the ball field.
Those days always suck, waiting around to see if and when you will actual play :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear that your Princess is cancer free! Such awesome news! Nice session to break back into things.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know of any bad times spent on vacation in SC. SC is on my list of states to retire in for the future!
You know, now that you mention it, I'd concur. I've only been twice, but Charleston has great food & bars. Far enough south you get warmer weather and the slower Southern lifestyle. Close enough to water to get that different feel. I could see it.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, now that you mention it, I'd concur. I've only been twice, but Charleston has great food & bars. Far enough south you get warmer weather and the slower Southern lifestyle. Close enough to water to get that different feel. I could see it.
Charleston is a very nice area and as you said, great food and cool bars. I grew up going to Myrtle Beach, but now it’s a shitt hole. North Myrtle and Cherry Grove are still ok and south Myrtle around the Garden City area as well. That’s why we all call Myrtle Beach “Dirty Myrtle”.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Charleston is a very nice area and as you said, great food and cool bars. I grew up going to Myrtle Beach, but now it’s a shitt hole. North Myrtle and Cherry Grove are still ok and south Myrtle around the Garden City area as well. That’s why we all call Myrtle Beach “Dirty Myrtle”.
Yes you are correct!!!! We call it murder beach. Just look at Horry County police briefs on the daily. That's why we moved my son to Murrells inlet

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you are correct!!!! We call it murder beach. Just look at Horry County police briefs on the daily. That's why we moved my son to Murrells inlet
Yeah it’s insane how bad it’s gotten. Sad too…I’ve got so many great childhood memories of going there. Murrells Inlet is way better!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s insane how bad it’s gotten. Sad too…I’ve got so many great childhood memories of going there. Murrells Inlet is way better!!
Years ago when I was still over a youth group and mentoring some kids, I had taken a group to Myrtle and when we got to the hotel to check in, cops were there and someone had ditched a getaway car in the parking garage. Then later on in the same trip, someone did a drive by shooting right near Broadway at the Beach. It's insane.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never been there and sounds like a place I don't need to go!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We used to vacation at Myrtle beach when I lived in WVa. It was an awesome memory, hate to hear it is a danger zone now.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome news on the wifey! I'm sure everyone is in a much better mood without the wondering what the future holds mind cloud hovering over you guys.
Yes, the biopsy technique is horrible. Bless her heart!

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dude, missing you in here. Hope all is well @BOSSMAN!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Missed seeing you post and just wanted to say that I hope that you and your family are doing well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir, miss ya around here bud!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM family. Short and sweet, im back!!!

All is alive and well, BOSSMAN had to go away for 60 days and we will leave it at that.

Thank you all for the emails, texts, and pms.

I am finishing up my first garage workout in over 60 days and it feels great.

I have tons to catch up on, glad to be back

That just about sums up everything 🤠

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morning AM family. Short and sweet, im back!!!

All is alive and well, BOSSMAN had to go away for 60 days and we will leave it at that.

Thank you all for the emails, texts, and pms.

I am finishing up my first garage workout in over 60 days and it feels great.

I have tons to catch up on, glad to be back

That just about sums up everything 🤠
Welcome Home !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just glad to see you back. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks old buddy, you doing OK? Haven't had time to read up on anything
Things are going alright work wise - just keep trying to increase inventory levels, bring out some new things, and get the word out hoping that more people will know about the brands.

Personally, been a really rough last couple weeks. I try my best to stay positive, but the last year and a half has really done a number on me. Every time I feel like I'm slipping out of the depression, feels like life is waiting there to hit me with a sledgehammer.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things are going alright work wise - just keep trying to increase inventory levels, bring out some new things, and get the word out hoping that more people will know about the brands.

Personally, been a really rough last couple weeks. I try my best to stay positive, but the last year and a half has really done a number on me. Every time I feel like I'm slipping out of the depression, feels like life is waiting there to hit me with a sledgehammer.
Keep fighting brother, never give up.

Please note the 3 or 4 brands that your name is behind is the only products I purchase as I get older and wiser. I do purchase some transdermals throughout the year from another company. I see you are bringing some to the table as well.

20230623_135736.jpg

I just got back from a nice calm relaxing lunch. Its raining but who cares. Now I think I'm off for a nap 😴. Home sweet home

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep fighting brother, never give up.

Please note the 3 or 4 brands that your name is behind is the only products I purchase as I get older and wiser. I do purchase some transdermals throughout the year from another company. I see you are bringing some to the table as well.

View attachment 233498

I just got back from a nice calm relaxing lunch. Its raining but who cares. Now I think I'm off for a nap 😴. Home sweet home
Thank you. I try my best to stay positive and not give up, but this last week some things have come up that have really just done a number on me.

That looks beautiful - I think it would be relaxing being there in the rain.

And thank you, I'm really glad that you like the products. And yes, I think we've got a great lineup under Xtreme Performance Gels, and we hope to add even more products under that. If there are any particular ones you want to see, please let me know.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@BOSSMAN My Man, good to have you back Brother! It hasn't been the same without your positivity around here. You were indeed missed!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like we are getting the Band Back Together!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're back!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, didn't train over the weekend. Just getting back i to the swing of things. Got some good one on one time with my baby girl Saturday on the golf course.
20230626_075744.jpg

Yesterday was chill at the house in the vitamin D all day with the family and my new boss.
20230626_075823.jpg
20230626_075754.jpg
20230626_075812.jpg

Also, came home to the new pool being installed. Just gotta do some landscaping and get some decking built and it will be awesome.

Everyone have a safe productive day 🇺🇸💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is one hell of an above ground pool! What are the dimensions on that bad boy? It looks HUGE!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, didn't train over the weekend. Just getting back i to the swing of things. Got some good one on one time with my baby girl Saturday on the golf course.
View attachment 233565

Yesterday was chill at the house in the vitamin D all day with the family and my new boss.
View attachment 233566View attachment 233567View attachment 233568

Also, came home to the new pool being installed. Just gotta do some landscaping and get some decking built and it will be awesome.

Everyone have a safe productive day
Nothing like Maryland steamed crabs!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Set the 3am alarm for a workout this morning, didn't happen. Have to get my body clock back in check
Sometimes it is a process. You got this, just gonna take some re-adjusting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Set the 3am alarm for a workout this morning, didn't happen. Have to get my body clock back in check
Yep just gotta listen to the body! I'm getting re-adjusting myself waking up at 3:30. I use to wake up a 5:30 every morning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What time do you go to bed if you're getting up at 3:30?
I know this wasn't directed towards me but, I'm in bed at 8pm and up at 3am most days!!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this wasn't directed towards me but, I'm in bed at 8pm and up at 3am most days!!
I'm lucky to eat dinner by 8:00. I'm not a good model for sleeping. bed buy 11pm-midnight and up @ 5:30. I usually get to the gym by 6:00-6:30PM.
On the weekends I usually get 6-7 hrs. of sleep. sometimes my body want 8hrs. The older I have gotten the less sleep I seem to need.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still around fellas, lots of things just aren't 100% settled. No training at the moment. Just taking things one minute at a time.

I have my mind set on Sept 1st for my normal fall start back into nutrition and training.

I apologize for not being able to check in daily. I see alot of you guys making solid progress and fighting the good fight!!

I will be with you guys very soon 💯🇺🇸