BOSSMAN'S First supplement log on AM

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the voice, I get that one too during hard stuff I don't really want to do. Laughed at the "As for my son, I got his ass" Welcome to workville Son population You!
Thats pretty cool, I always wondered if other people had that voice talking to them when there is a challenge.

I asked my dad about it one time when we were dragging deer. He said he had the voices 💀

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had this lil voice in my head saying " if you quit your a lil bitch" I suffered but never quit.

And when you do finish, it is a personal victory !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
318am Juice Daddy DAFT PUMP
Treadmill

328am EAAS sipping through workout
20221109_042046.jpg

Skull crusher curo bar 55lbs x 15
Standing 1 arm db Javelin Press 40lb x 10 each
Reverse pec dec 70lb x 12
30 sec rest repeat 3 sets

Overhead extension 40lb x 15
Standing Barbell military press 105 x 10
1 arm db row 60lb x 10 each

Tricep pushdown cable 80lb x 12
Barbell upright row 85lb x 10
Reverse close grip pull down 100lb x 10

405am core/bodyweight exercises

Swiss ball wall squats bodyweight x 12
Bench dips bodyweight x 15
Bulgarian split squat bodyweight x 8 each
60 sec jump rope
Situps x 20
Crunches
2 sets

416am Treadmill cool down
20221109_053102.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage Temp 45
Pandora Rage Against the Machine
20221109_053112.jpg

Shoulder workout last night, big full grown trees and shrubs are no joke on the shoulders, up on a 24 foot A frame ladder .

Morning AM, another solid workout this morning. Really enjoying were im at, at the moment. Workouts are non typical but productive. If anything I could tighten up on nutrition as I haven't logged food since last Friday but making good decisions throughout the day.

Lawncare is still very busy and pretty much all labor this time of year. I do feel as thought I could use some more rest in the weekends but in all honesty besides working thats really the only time I have with my family so I just have to keep on rocking.

This will all slow down eventually with daylight savings and holidays. I will probably keep rolling with the routines I have for now as I am losing weight, getting stronger, staying healthy, clothing is getting very loose, gaining comments, and building a solid frame.

When my day schedule cuts me back to a 2pm shutdown I will ramp things up quite a bit. Thats when I can everyday, push big weight in the morning, cardio in the evenings, and rest isn't an issue.

Starting to get an itch for one of the many new products SnS has out.

I believe I'm out of the Lymes protocol, I need to do a follow up.

Let's all have a safe productive day
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you’re still busy with the lawn care! I agree with you on the SNS products. I’m itching to try some of their new products!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Has so many new products out and they are all good Quality, it's hard to decided which one to try next.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have really been liking your workouts lately. I have done and enjoyed workouts like this during a cut and they are always effective, and challenging which I love.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have really been liking your workouts lately. I have done and enjoyed workouts like this during a cut and they are always effective, and challenging which I love.
Im just going with what interests me and how I feel that day. At the same time I am working two muscle groups. Hell I might wake up tomorrow and feel like running.....who knows 🤠

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I lost the first initial 12lbs from 9/15-11/1 and kind of let off obedience on nutrition by not logging 7 days.

Of course I can't say I'm 100% sure I'm hitting macros but I pretty much eat the same things and servings during the week besides dinner and the scale is within. 8 of a lb .

I'm just thinking if I can stay in this groove for a while and keep building without gaining weight. Im game.

I know it won't last forever, but if I can get to and through December we can set up something with some stricter guidelines and call it a cut so I can get to where I want to be.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Has so many new products out and they are all good Quality, it's hard to decided which one to try next.
Thank you. And we have several more cool new releases that are going to be coming very soon :)

I have 3 or 4 carts built 🤔😅
Ha. That's cool - I hope that you'll like some of the stuff that will be out in the next couple of weeks too.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. And we have several more cool new releases that are going to be coming very soon :)

Ha. That's cool - I hope that you'll like some of the stuff that will be out in the next couple of weeks too.
Your making this really hard Steve (in a good way)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I lost the first initial 12lbs from 9/15-11/1 and kind of let off obedience on nutrition by not logging 7 days.

Of course I can't say I'm 100% sure I'm hitting macros but I pretty much eat the same things and servings during the week besides dinner and the scale is within. 8 of a lb .

I'm just thinking if I can stay in this groove for a while and keep building without gaining weight. Im game.

I know it won't last forever, but if I can get to and through December we can set up something with some stricter guidelines and call it a cut so I can get to where I want to be.
This is kind of my plan right now, was strict calorie counting, etc. and losing weight. Of course, then I got injured. But now that I'm back I'm not counting right now, but if I can stay roughly at this weight through the holidays then I'll hop back onto the stricter routine again.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
318am Juice Daddy DAFT PUMP
Treadmill Whole workout with sauna jacket under sweatsuit
20221110_042945.jpg

331am EAA sipping through workout

Barbell curls 65lb x 10
Machine squats 100lb x 12
Push ups x 20

Seated preacher curls cable 60lb x 10
Db lunges 25lb x 8 each
Db bench 60lb x 10

Standing Bradford Barbell press 95lb x 20
Seated 1 arm db curl elbow on inside knee 25lb x 10 each arm

408 am Treadmill 1/4 mile
20 sit ups
Rotating til end of workout
20221110_054450.jpg

430am workout complete
Garage 46
Pandora Korn

20221110_054505.jpg

Morning AM, completely soaked this morning in the 40 degree Garage. Sauna suit under sweatshirt and sweat pants is legit.

Solid workout

Everyone have a safe productive day 💯💥🙏💪💸🏋️‍♀️

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't sweat enough doing lawn work ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed a lot more machine type stuff in your workouts too. Did you get a universal set up at the house that I missed?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess I just didn't remember your set up having machine squats and reverse pecdeck.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, no training this morning.

I knew last night when I got home, my body is cooked. The lawncare,leaves, workouts and 13 hour days usually catch up to me by the end of the week.

Git some good sleep last night 830-430 this morning and didn't wake up once.

Have my 10 hour shift today, haircut, and I'm going home to hopefully rest and relax. Supposed to have rain all day today.

Get a good night of sleep tonight and have a heavy shrub and tree job for tomorrow .

Everyone have a safe productive weekend.

Thank you to all the Veterans 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I am still proud to be an AMERICAN and will be to the day I die 💯💯💯💯

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone want to tell me how to post a video?
I think you have to save them to youtube, or somewhere like that first first then click the ellipses (...) in the formatting bar on here and select media and then put the url in. I always do youtube. If you want you can set the video on youtube up so only people with the link can see it which would limit it to us and anyone you share it with.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do that to my own roof, the older I get the less I like it !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep that's how I clean my gutters too!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a bird, its a plane, its batman, its Santa clause.......
View attachment 224576

Nope, its BOSSMANS dumb ass just trying to keep his customers happy last night.......
Oh hell NO! I make my wife get on the roof now that we are empty nesters. Don't do heights, I can get about 6ft up a later and then my legs will not take another step.
Pecs look nice, Not in a gay way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh hell NO! I make my wife get on the roof now that we are empty nesters. Don't do heights, I can get about 6ft up a later and then my legs will not take another step.
Oh no he is a beefy guy totally homo... ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad he's not "On Duty"

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here, I just dont feel stable on my feet while I'm up high. My wife has no problem climbing up and down the ladder/roof.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a bird, its a plane, its batman, its Santa clause.......
View attachment 224576

Nope, its BOSSMANS dumb ass just trying to keep his customers happy last night.......
I do that to my own roof, the older I get the less I like it !!
One of you guys can come clean my gutters then, with all the leaves and the heavy rain last night here, it was just pouring off the sides of my house into the gardens as if I didn't even have gutters installed!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of you guys can come clean my gutters then, with all the leaves and the heavy rain last night here, it was just pouring off the sides of my house into the gardens as if I didn't even have gutters installed!
Thats why I was doing gutters all week 🤠

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My neighbor at the campground is a retired seabee and swat. We horse around alot and he always says," if I was on duty I would just have to shoot you"

🤠
This statement over and over is one of the reasons I calmed down a lot in my older days. "I wouldn't fight you, I would just shoot you." In a state like Texas, that isn't an empty threat. It isn't the wild west but I would guess 30% have legal concealed guns at all times. A much smaller group like to open carry. I have seen holsters hanging of the side of many basketball shorts just shopping at the stores.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This statement over and over is one of the reasons I calmed down a lot in my older days. "I wouldn't fight you, I would just shoot you." In a state like Texas, that isn't an empty threat. It isn't the wild west but I would guess 30% have legal concealed guns at all times. A much smaller group like to open carry. I have seen holsters hanging of the side of many basketball shorts just shopping at the stores.
I have mine 💯

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People in Texas don't mess around. Pretty sure you get your concealed carry license when you're in elementary school :LOL:

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same in Oklahoma. Home invasion shootings have gone up. Home invasion over all has really dropped for some reason? LOL
The stats are kind of hard to read. I talk to my police buddies at the gym and have 3 family members that are officers as well. They have noticed most with a back ground of breaking and entering have moved onto other types of crimes. "They don't want to die, they just want to steal".

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People in Texas don't mess around. Pretty sure you get your concealed carry license when you're in elementary school :LOL:
You don't even need a concealed permit in Texas now. If you can legally own the gun then you can carry it.
Gun Laws, Death Penalty, Texas got some things right!
No state taxes, bad ass economy, and our Texas National Guard ain't no joke either!
Same in Oklahoma. Home invasion shootings have gone up. Home invasion over all has really dropped for some reason? LOL
The stats are kind of hard to read. I talk to my police buddies at the gym and have 3 family members that are officers as well. They have noticed most with a back ground of breaking and entering have moved onto other types of crimes. "They don't want to die, they just want to steal".
Facts! You decide to do a breaking and entering in Texas you are playing with your life.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don't even need a concealed permit in Texas now. If you can legally own the gun then you can carry it.
I need to move to Texas :LOL: Although I heard property taxes are through the roof!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, got my rest Friday evening. Had a nice night with my wife.

Worked Saturday morning and got to spend the day and night at the marina.

Sunday I went golfing. First time in ten years and shot a 96. Wr had so much fun but man did I get frozen to the bone.

I was so cold I couldn't even get out of the bed yesterday morning on time. I'm never late to work. I got to work at 730am, supposed to be 530am. No lawncare or workout yesterday.

Got more rest last night and on the move today. No training today, but will get it on tomorrow and hopefully the rest of the week.

Let's all have a safe productive day 🇺🇸🇺🇸

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning AM, no training this morning.

Things are still positive here. My body is telling me to rest and relax. At one point this month I had worked 20 out of 21 days straight up until this past Sunday in which I went golfing (almost like work)

I'm getting armed really good sleep this week since Sunday night, im talking 730-800pm until 430am without waking up once even to piss. Its very nice and I'm soaking it up.

Scale is up 1.5 lbs but thats to be expected without logging. Garage is freezing cold in the mornings and my father in law is in town. He sleeps on a portable bed in the laundry room right next to the garage. I feel he does it on purpose because we have two living rooms downstairs and even my sons extra bed room upstairs. But like I said , im enjoying the extra sleep.

I have the drive to get in a workout, maybe tomorrow.

So everything is good and positive, just taking a small break and enjoying it.

Everyone have a safe and productive day 💥🇺🇸💥🇺🇸💥