BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
This compound is pretty strong appearantly, so I wander (all the time as of late) if 2nd gear will cover me. Anyone else have that anxiousness about this?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
This compound is pretty strong appearantly, so I wander (all the time as of late) if 2nd gear will cover me. Anyone else have that anxiousness about this?
PPL have said over and over again that 2nd gear for PCT should be plenty and there are alot of intelligent ppl telling you that. If you're still not sure maybe get some other stuff to take with it.:rant:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
im ready to see more pics! very good job bd.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 Weight= 236(+8)

Sorry for the delay fellas. The boss is being a real prick this morning so I'm sneaking in to drop a note or 2. Weighing in @ 235, no change there. I feel lean today. the weights continued to go up although in smaller increments that before. Cardio was a brezze but I'm sweating like a sumbitch! I'm still happy. The lethargy is gone. I took some RPM a lil bit ago for shits n giggle and let me just say that TO+RPM=2 steps from an orgasm! I'm totally euphoric even though it's been a very shitty past 2 days for me personally. This compound is aptly named.

On a different note, my girl decided to steal my Drive and shes' loving it! Her endurance is up, shes dropping bf, and shes looking leaner by the day. Now she's an App nut! Now if i can just convince her to jump on Neovar, I think she'll be set for awhile.

I'll drop a more in depth update when I get home later. Today is bis n tris!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, I still havennt popped any rpm on The ONE. maybe i'll try it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a combination preworkout stim with its own intrinsic muscle growth enhancement, all natural. great stuff for sure. I'm just so amped on The ONE to begin with, I haven't bothered to dose any :)

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
its a combination preworkout stim with its own intrinsic muscle growth enhancement, all natural. great stuff for sure. I'm just so amped on The ONE to begin with, I haven't bothered to dose any :)

thx easy!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 days and ^8lbs? and leaner? dam....I think an order is due very soon.! Keep doign wht your doing BoneDaddy:) great work brotha:thumbsup:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know, I still havennt popped any rpm on The ONE. maybe i'll try it
I only took 2 RPM about 3 or so hours after taking TO. Do it....all the cool kids are doing it! :bandit:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BD - what are you going for by adding rpm? more intensity for the wo? what are your thoughts/opinions about tossing in a phyto-sarm component with a ph?
I really wasn't going for anything other than a lil' pick me up, so I did some recreational sport supp drug use and took some RPM. :-D I had battled some lethargy the past few days prior, so i wanted to see what i'd get by taking RPM with TO. It seems to work great synergistically! It was nice! I 'may' think about incorporating it from here on out, we'll give it a trial run today.

As far as a phyto-sarm, I'm not brushed up enough on them to give you an honest or educated response. Sorry. :-(

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I really wasn't going for anything other than a lil' pick me up, so I did some recreational sport supp drug use and took some RPM. :-D I had battled some lethargy the past few days prior, so i wanted to see what i'd get by taking RPM with TO. It seems to work great synergistically! It was nice! I 'may' think about incorporating it from here on out, we'll give it a trial run today.

As far as a phyto-sarm, I'm not brushed up enough on them to give you an honest or educated response. Sorry. :-(

that's cool - i actually was leaning toward that you were going for the pick me up!

i am not a sarm expert - but its a different approach to obtaining an anabolic state from the conventional ph hormonal supplements. rpm has been touted as a phyto sarm product. it seems like alot of bros here are using it on their stacks. just wanted to see if anyone has an opionion on mixing things up like this - yeah or nay.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think RPM and ph's go very well together...that is if bp is in line. Added aggression..add strength/gains...more randyness! :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good job on the +8 BD keep tearing shite up...:bandit:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man! 8lbs!? Nice!

newman897

newman897

Awards
I was thinking about getting "the one" but wasnt sure and went with mass fx and hyperdrol stack but this stuff looks great. NIce job

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
wow 8lbs!! thats the rocks buddy. im on day 4 no weight gain yet. eating like a horse too.

muller

muller

Awards
these results are looking sweeter daily. Just got another bottle off the ebay, couldnt pass on T1+2G for $49 bucks. I dont think the seller intended for only one bidder lol :bandit:

Keep up the good work BD, subbed late.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 Weight= 236(+8)

So yesterday was arms. At the end of my 1st set, standing bicep curls, I was able to get in 6 reps each arm with 50lbs dumbells. While that might not sound like much, that's HUGE for me after coming off an almost year long rehab with a bicep tear and bicep tendon rupture. The pumps continue to be absolutely amazing, almost painful sometimes! Halfway through my workout my arms looked like they had 2 london broils hanging off of each arm.

I changed it up a lil yesterday. 3 pills @ once seemed to kill me with lethargy. Yesterday I took 2 1st thing, then I took a 3rd an hour before my workout, along with a couple of RPM. Wow. The alpha male mentality was out of this world!! It's definitely amped me up sexually, too. The sex is like, whoa....I was afraid of blowing my gf's head off last night, but I digress....:-D She's definitely noticing the effects, as she's commented many times how much wider I'm getting.

The appetite was not much to speak of yesterday. I really didn't want to eat. Hard to believe after wanting to eat anything and everything last week!

I saw veins yesterday I haven't seen in years. While doing bicep work, the vein that runs directly across the bicep head was popping up and saying 'Hi'. THAT was an awesome feeling. This is the best stuff I've ever taken. If PCT is half a breeze as they say, I'll buy the damn warehouse out. Which reminds me, a question for Dirk:

Would the 2nd run be like the first, or would it be like most supps/PHs, you wont quite get the results you did the 1st time because of upregulation/tolerance, etc...?? I definitely want to run this again when it's time!

I really appreciate you guys following along and giving your encouragement and input for my 1st log. It makes me want to work out that much harder. Thanks fellas!

I'll have another update later on, as I'll be heading to the gym after lunch for a leg day where I'm gonna try and puke, a la Pumping Iron! Hah!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these results are looking sweeter daily. Just got another bottle off the ebay, couldnt pass on T1+2G for $49 bucks. I dont think the seller intended for only one bidder lol :bandit:

Keep up the good work BD, subbed late.
Sweet Jesus.....I so hate you right now! lol That's awesome!! I love Ebay, I find some steals there every once in awhile! Congrats!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow 8lbs!! thats the rocks buddy. im on day 4 no weight gain yet. eating like a horse too.

Wow, no weight gain yet? That's hard to believe, maybe you're getting some serious recomp? Hows the strength coming? If you havent gained yet, you will....trust!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Nice BD looks an sounds like your having a great time an awesome workouts I so wanna get in on The One but still hangin loose, we'll see soon.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 Nice BD looks an sounds like your having a great time an awesome workouts I so wanna get in on The One but still hangin loose, we'll see soon.
Do it bro, especially while they're running the special. I promise you wont be disappointed until the bottle's empty! Then you'll be pissed you dont have anymore to take, like I'm going to be!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Do it bro, especially while they're running the special. I promise you wont be disappointed until the bottle's empty! Then you'll be pissed you dont have anymore to take, like I'm going to be!
LOL i hear ya then i would have to go back to anger management classes when the bottle empties.. lol j/k hahahhahahaa:18:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Ded No weight gains yet? Whats your diet consisting of good foods? bad foods? proteins, carbs etc..etc...Most people are gaining after day one. How many calories you puttin in your stomach? Not trying to jack your thread BD but just askin cuz i would think you would gain at least a pound or two by day four....:ponder:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on Day 3 up 1lb and pounding cals like its gonna save my life..everyones different

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
6 reps each arm with 50lbs dumbells for DB curls isn't exactly light man, especially if this is with solid technique! I think people get carried away with the numbers game, it's really for me all about intensity of lifting and isolating the desired muscle. No point doing heavy DB curls and ending up getting a lower back workout!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Ded No weight gains yet? Whats your diet consisting of good foods? bad foods? proteins, carbs etc..etc...Most people are gaining after day one. How many calories you puttin in your stomach? Not trying to jack your thread BD but just askin cuz i would think you would gain at least a pound or two by day four....:ponder:
Just weighed myself, up 3 lbs. my diet is 80-90% good food, with the occasional double cheeseburger, cals at about 3800 -4200. all other bennys im getting, strength, powerfull feeling etc. BD is getting great results, i usually take awhile to start showing. Great job bd cant wait to see pics!!!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 Weight= 233 (+5)

Yesterday was day 7. It was a cardio only day yesterday, and good thing because the lethargy was really kicking in for the past couple of days. Per Dirks suggestion, I dropped my dose down to 2 this morning and feel better already. I hope I get the same mind blowing results I got on 3.

I'll be posting week 1 pics tonight if I can get my time management down.

Mood is still great, appetite remains normal. I'm not ravenous like I was the first several days, although eating isn't a problem. I'm ready to hit the gym today. 5:00 can't come soon enough!
Have you noticed any hairloss:laugh:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Just weighed myself, up 3 lbs. my diet is 80-90% good food, with the occasional double cheeseburger, cals at about 3800 -4200. all other bennys im getting, strength, powerfull feeling etc. BD is getting great results, i usually take awhile to start showing. Great job bd cant wait to see pics!!!
Alright that sounds good. Keep workin hard. :laugh:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 Weight= 237(+9)

Yesterday was leg day. It was a lil' uneventful as I had my first crappy workout while on TO. I had no motivation and I just didn't want to be there. The weights were about the same as I just plodded through the workout. The 'burn' came very quickly yesterday, in a matter of a few reps. That was weird. I am up another lb. though.

The libido is solid. Last night was a repeat performance with the GF, so we both got our cardio in last night. The erections seem stronger. Anyone else experiencing this? Not a bad side to have, huh? lol

Everything else is in line as before. My appetite is picking up again. I stayed hungry for most of the day yesterday and right now I'm ready to gorge.

Today is an off day. We havent even left the house today even though it's almost 80 degrees out. You can't grow without rest, right? Besides, I'm in mourning over my Blue Devils being swept by the Tarholes. God, I hate Carolina....

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you noticed any hairloss:laugh:
Bro, I've been losing that battle since I was 25. It's a nasty, nasty part of being in my family. 1 of my cousins had the whole horseshoe going by the time he was 25. That's one of the reasons I've been shaving my head for the past year. Plus my girl loves it :-D I've let it get a lil sruffy in the past week and I know for sure their hasn't been any receding in what hairline I already had.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, I've been losing that battle since I was 25. It's a nasty, nasty part of being in my family. 1 of my cousins had the whole horseshoe going by the time he was 25. That's one of the reasons I've been shaving my head for the past year. Plus my girl loves it :-D I've let it get a lil sruffy in the past week and I know for sure their hasn't been any receding in what hairline I already had.
Isn't nice to not have that worry anymore!!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 reps each arm with 50lbs dumbells for DB curls isn't exactly light man, especially if this is with solid technique! I think people get carried away with the numbers game, it's really for me all about intensity of lifting and isolating the desired muscle. No point doing heavy DB curls and ending up getting a lower back workout!

Dude, it KILLS me to see how much swinging goes on in the gym. some people can't get past the ego and pride in the gym. My favorite is ILS. Imaginary Lat Syndrome. Put your arms down for crying out loud, looking like a puffer fish when someone walks by....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what's wrong with look like a puffer fish? I try to... Just kidding :D

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's wrong with look like a puffer fish? I try to... Just kidding :D
Not to high jack this thread but I noticed you've been a member about a year and have 6,000 posts....Do you ever leave your house...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not to high jack this thread but I noticed you've been a member about a year and have 6,000 posts....Do you ever leave your house...
Oh yeah! It's called college and boring professors :D
And just random posts like this one...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, it KILLS me to see how much swinging goes on in the gym. some people can't get past the ego and pride in the gym. My favorite is ILS. Imaginary Lat Syndrome. Put your arms down for crying out loud, looking like a puffer fish when someone walks by....
LMAO! ILS, love it, 9lbs in 9 days! BDaddy thats great man!, leaning out at all do you think?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO! ILS, love it, 9lbs in 9 days! BDaddy thats great man!, leaning out at all do you think?
some days are better than others, but overall I'm leaning out. I feel absolutely shredded today, but it is 6am, so we'll see how long it lasts! lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
more pics!