dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, here are my thoughts on BMP from a couple runs.

1. It does not seem to dramatically increase my recovery.

2. It seems to dramatically increase my response to stimulus.

3. It makes me "feel" stronger in that when I am on it, I am constantly increasing weights and reps. But I set PRs and I feel like there is more in the tank still, not like I am really at my limits. In other words, if I barely bench 215 x 5 last workout and increase to 220 this workout, I will hit 5 again this workout and feel like it was easy - even though it was 5 pounds heavier and the reps were hard last workout.

I take all this to mean that you should train the way you normally get results - stimulate and give sufficient rest/recovery. The rewords just get amplified.

As much as it shouldn't matter when you take your doses, I also feel a slight increase in power if I take a dose 30-60 minutes before my workout. It could be placebo or just the Rhodiola or the neurological benefits of the ligustramine...but I have noticed taking that dose does seem yi be a benefit. That part could be in my head.
Take with the Calcium Carbonate I recommended earlier in the thread, preworkout.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

3. It makes me "feel" stronger in that when I am on it, I am constantly increasing weights and reps. But I set PRs and I feel like there is more in the tank still, not like I am really at my limits. In other words, if I barely bench 215 x 5 last workout and increase to 220 this workout, I will hit 5 again this workout and feel like it was easy - even though it was 5 pounds heavier and the reps were hard last workout.

I take all this to mean that you should train the way you normally get results - stimulate and give sufficient rest/recovery. The rewords just get amplified.

As much as it shouldn't matter when you take your doses, I also feel a slight increase in power if I take a dose 30-60 minutes before my workout. It could be placebo or just the Rhodiola or the neurological benefits of the ligustramine...but I have noticed taking that dose does seem yi be a benefit. That part could be in my head.
I’m on TRT but this is very similar to how I feel when I pop a couple of Trest on workout days only. Load just seems lighter.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

banglaboi

Awards

thanks for such an excellent write up... I'm desperately trying to recomp and hack this fat off me.... I'm hoping this will help while I'm doing a protein sparing modified fast.... I started on Friday...

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
Mines in the mail! Thanks @dsade I can't wait to get back on this. Nerve restore this year? Fingers crossed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mines in the mail! Thanks @dsade I can't wait to get back on this. Nerve restore this year? Fingers crossed.
If everything i just set into motion goes smoothly, you will see a lot return quite quickly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take with the Calcium Carbonate I recommended earlier in the thread, preworkout.
What exactly does that do? I missed that recommendation...interested.

Mine made it in this afternoon. Let the games begin!
Sweet! I just got mine today too! Super excited. Probably as excited as I ever get for a supplement.

Welcome to Gainseville!

thanks for such an excellent write up... I'm desperately trying to recomp and hack this fat off me.... I'm hoping this will help while I'm doing a protein sparing modified fast.... I started on Friday...
My firsr run with this involved a PSMF run. First iff - PSMF done right won't cause as much muscle loss as people say. Read Lyle's book if you have not already. I was on 600-800 calories/day for almost 6 months.

You WILL drop strength in the first 2-3 weeks. Like a rock. You will be scared and worry you are wasting away all your muscle. Just be prepared and realize you are not eating, it is a diet, not a bulk.

This happens because you deplete glycogen dramatically and you can only mobilize so much fat so quickly to make energy. High power outputs suffer.

Once it levels out you will start seeing a return to normal progression from the new low set point. Once you get off the diet for a week or two you will start to see your strength come back rapidly.

Come back and tell me I am wrong :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also - I don't want to imply that BMP will shine in a PSMF. It will be effective and helpful, but a little crippled. It is not magic.

I feel like we all have this paradigm of how a muscle builder should build muscle, and that paradigm is basically that anything that builds muscle should do it like steroids.

I have not used steroids personally, but this product does not work like I would expect steroids to work in quantity or quality. It isn't going to be crazy insane gains, but it WILL be notable. You will make progress that will make you feel like the wind is at your back,.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any subjective feedback so far on acute effects? I recall the original giving a boost and really enhanced caffeine’s effects dramatically. Anyone noticing anything like that? I’ve decided I won’t be using it so my wife will be using all 6 bottles herself, and I don’t want to have her call me a few hours into the day trippin’ lol.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade i am about to place a order was wondering if you have any renegade balm left hanging around before I complete my order.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
@dsade, Just got my 12 pack in today. Looking forward to running BMP for a really long recomp. Thanks Matt!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What exactly does that do? I missed that recommendation...interested.
Calcium release is a major step in muscle contraction. I forget all the physiology involved. Personally, I haven’t noticed a difference in strength though. Still an interesting idea.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade i am about to place a order was wondering if you have any renegade balm left hanging around before I complete my order.
I do, yes

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Calcium release is a major step in muscle contraction. I forget all the physiology involved. Personally, I haven’t noticed a difference in strength though. Still an interesting idea.
Got it. You haven't noticed a difference in strength on BMP? Or from the calcium.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Initial Feedback:

This is unrelated to physique enhancement results, because I want you all to give proper feedback, but instead is related to a discussion prompt a few posts up.

Since breaking my back, and developing osteomyelitis resulting in a thoracic fusion, I've been smoking. Seems to be the only thing that had calmed my constant overwhelming stress and relieve pain somewhat. Not an excuse, I know.

Anyway, today will mark day 6 on BMP. My nicotine desires are highly diminished. I'll be looking into looping feedback mechanisms for brain desires for nicotine, bone resorption (osteoblast/osteoclast cross talk signaling) balance, and trying to come up with why the brain seems to crave nicotine the more it destroys our body's skeletal system, and vice versa.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I doubt it - having some knowledge of the actual production costs here, the prices he was offering things at was crazy cheap - but of course that is Matt's call...I could be wrong.

Reactions: SMS

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I doubt it - having some knowledge of the actual production costs here, the prices he was offering things at was crazy cheap - but of course that is Matt's call...I could be wrong.
Honestly I hope not.

If this product is that good then the hard work and the sourcing of ingredients means Matt deserves some sort of profits! Otherwise he can’t keep coming up with these things....

Not saying prices should be jacked up but he can’t make money and keep the company afloat if things are always discounted steeply.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly I hope not.

If this product is that good then the hard work and the sourcing of ingredients means Matt deserves some sort of profits! Otherwise he can’t keep coming up with these things....

Not saying prices should be jacked up but he can’t make money and keep the company afloat if things are always discounted steeply.
Yup. Preaching to the choir! I appreciate your saying this. Matt does a lot of this out of love, not to sound cheesy but it is true.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I probably didn’t word that question correctly. I didn’t mean the 12 bottle discount that was just going with the presale, I meant a 12 bottle bulk option that would be slightly discounted from the normal price. I didn’t see the price for the 12 month option of the older BMP, so it’s possible it wasn’t discounted. I just assumed it would be a little.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I probably didn’t word that question correctly. I didn’t mean the 12 bottle discount that was just going with the presale, I meant a 12 bottle bulk option that would be slightly discounted from the normal price. I didn’t see the price for the 12 month option of the older BMP, so it’s possible it wasn’t discounted. I just assumed it would be a little.
Oh, yes, I bet for sure there will be opportunities like that.

WangusTJones

Awards
I ordered a 12 bottle pack, but only received one bottle I sent an email already

Thank you

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade please don´t ship any of my orders, neither HUNG for now, the 6 bottles of BMP are held at customs, and 99% chances are they will be sent back from customs..

From Random Customs Checks… now they have stopped all of my orders from eBay, other USA order, yours..

Just hold them for some time i need to find a way to get them here.. or maybe me travelling in coming months.. no idea. will keep you updated. Apologies for the inconviniences.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Since breaking my back, and developing osteomyelitis resulting in a thoracic fusion, I've been smoking. Seems to be the only thing that had calmed my constant overwhelming stress and relieve pain somewhat. Not an excuse, I know. ...
Smoking increases cortisol, which is calming and anti-inflammatory. It also raises DHEA and Test even more than cort, which makes the rabbit data on osteoblast suppression seem strange. Maybe it's more of a TGF-b thing than a BMP-2 thing? DHEA is as strong as DHT osteogenically, with TGF-b induction, so I wouldn't be suprised if BMP even worked in smokers.

I don't plan to give up nicotinics, so I better test this as the nicotine control subject. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smoking increases cortisol, which is calming and anti-inflammatory. It also raises DHEA and Test even more than cort, which makes the rabbit data on osteoblast suppression seem strange. Maybe it's more of a TGF-b thing than a BMP-2 thing? DHEA is as strong as DHT osteogenically, with TGF-b induction, so I wouldn't be suprised if BMP even worked in smokers.

I don't plan to give up nicotinics, so I better test this as the nicotine control subject. :)
The BMPs are part of the TGF-b superfamily.

Initial observations: I'm down to around 6 smokes a day, and at least 2 of those burn, unused, at least halfway. At this point it's just habit. As my cravings are almost non-existent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade please don´t ship any of my orders, neither HUNG for now, the 6 bottles of BMP are held at customs, and 99% chances are they will be sent back from customs..

From Random Customs Checks… now they have stopped all of my orders from eBay, other USA order, yours..

Just hold them for some time i need to find a way to get them here.. or maybe me travelling in coming months.. no idea. will keep you updated. Apologies for the inconviniences.
Will do

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 for me on BMP is when I noticed a difference in my workout. My upper body pump was more of a dry tight feeling. I was still swollen but it was definitely different. I typically pop a Trest pre and my pump off that is more of a watery/bloated feeling. This isn’t groundbreaking or anything but the fact I can tell something different is going on is a positive sign.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my BMP in the mail and has anyone else noticed that the label does not match the dosages Matt listed?
In his original post Matt listed the new and improved formula to be this:
-Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 75 mg
-Rhodiola Rosea (std for Salidroside 8%) 240 mg
-Osthole Cyclodextrin Complex 100 mg
-Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
-Sorghum Extract 100:1 200 mg
-Paeoniflorin 100 mg
-Quercetin 200mg
-Sinomenine 100mg

Yet my bottles say this:
Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 70 mg
(5 mg less then what was stated)
&
Sinomenine 75mg (25 mg less the n stated)
Every other ingredient is listed at correct dosages from original post.

Reactions: 00A
roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
The BMPs are part of the TGF-b superfamily.

Initial observations: I'm down to around 6 smokes a day, and at least 2 of those burn, unused, at least halfway. At this point it's just habit. As my cravings are almost non-existent.
Damn, that is promising to hear. I’ve been a chewer for many years and have cut way back, but still have too much. If this helps with nicotine cravings, that alone would be worth it, for me anyway. First order came in a couple days ago and will be added to the mix on Monday, so I guess I’ll find out for myself soon.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just got my BMP in the mail and has anyone else noticed that the label does not match the dosages Matt listed?
In his original post Matt listed the new and improved formula to be this:
-Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 75 mg
-Rhodiola Rosea (std for Salidroside 8%) 240 mg
-Osthole Cyclodextrin Complex 100 mg
-Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
-Sorghum Extract 100:1 200 mg
-Paeoniflorin 100 mg
-Quercetin 200mg
-Sinomenine 100mg

Yet my bottles say this:
Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 70 mg
(5 mg less then what was stated)
&
Sinomenine 75mg (25 mg less the n stated)
Every other ingredient is listed at correct dosages from original post.
Sounds like the labels were screwed up, but the batch report doesn't lie. I know who manufactured it and I can get that info Monday if Matt requests. Otherwise, just label art that didn't get updated serving sizes for the new and improved version I'd guess.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone gonna try BMP with an Anabolic? I do believe Dsade stated this is where it would shine? or atleast implied it will make the cycle a lot better. I am tossing up using it with my Halodrol cycle and continuing it into pct and onwards

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
I'm not sure if this is related but I started taking my BMP (with no other changes I can think of) yesterday and noticed bumps itchyness on my certain areas of my tattoos (Have had them for over a year). Yesterday it was in one isolated area, today in another. Yesterday's area is no longer bumpy and itchy. It seems to be only happening under my tattoos.

Could this be my BMP? Possibly allergic to something in it? I haven't noticed anything else negative.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this is related but I started taking my BMP (with no other changes I can think of) yesterday and noticed bumps itchyness on my certain areas of my tattoos (Have had them for over a year). Yesterday it was in one isolated area, today in another. Yesterday's area is no longer bumpy and itchy. It seems to be only happening under my tattoos.

Could this be my BMP? Possibly allergic to something in it? I haven't noticed anything else negative.
Yes I had this same exact thing! I've had my sleeves for over 10 years and my right forearm became very itchy and the skin and lines of the tattoo became bumpy and raised. It's only in areas where I have tattoos as well. The itchyness comes and goes but the bumps and raised area seems to have only happened once.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that is promising to hear. I’ve been a chewer for many years and have cut way back, but still have too much. If this helps with nicotine cravings, that alone would be worth it, for me anyway. First order came in a couple days ago and will be added to the mix on Monday, so I guess I’ll find out for myself soon.
I kinda dismissed the possibilities of this. Not because I didn’t believe it might help with tobacco, I just figured with my luck it wouldn’t work for me. Well..... today is day 8 on BMP. I got up around 9 and got ready for church. Came back home and had lunch. Was watching a little golf around 1:30 when I decided to mow the yard. Got my clothes changed and picked up my phone from my nightstand charger and there was my can of Skoal that I hadn’t even thought about since last night where I left it. I was shocked. Of course I got a dip but I think it’s possible I could have went longer had I not saw it. I typically dip 1/2-3/4 can a day.

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
I kinda dismissed the possibilities of this. Not because I didn’t believe it might help with tobacco, I just figured with my luck it wouldn’t work for me. Well..... today is day 8 on BMP. I got up around 9 and got ready for church. Came back home and had lunch. Was watching a little golf around 1:30 when I decided to mow the yard. Got my clothes changed and picked up my phone from my nightstand charger and there was my can of Skoal that I hadn’t even thought about since last night where I left it. I was shocked. Of course I got a dip but I think it’s possible I could have went longer had I not saw it. I typically dip 1/2-3/4 can a day.
Awesome! Pretty damn good to go half a day without one. I’m trying not to get my hopes up. To be honest, this is a case where I’d gladly take the placebo though.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does nicotine completely cancel out BMP effects?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered on June 8th, and it says my order is still in pre-transit. Order #7040. Thanks, Matt.