BLR's Mysterious Nootropic Log Smith_69

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
will be doing the test today- there was no way i could do it this week during the times i took it the first times. work was just to crazy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I did eat,

In between sets lol
:sgrin:
never been to aruba...but had a real interesting time in st.thomas...'VIRGIN' islands, my arse!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Interesting
i have been looking at the others, but not in great detail because i dont want to be influenced one way or another. so when i posted that and CJNator said the same thing, this isnt a fluke. this is one of the reasons i asked brundel not to say "well you should be this or feel that" on my thread as not to be influenced as to what I should be feeling. I have never used products like these ever and no idea if that is the norm, but it is nice.

i almost went on a tangent on fb about crossfitters and was just about to post and i my dominant side took over and said dont. so you know what, i will wait till tomorrow after i take my pills and post that- ill show him whos boss-

i am actually having a conversation with me and myself and you guys lmao the control feeling and able to think clear is awesome. had to to the leaves today, went and bought a blower, 15 bags and a rake. i also did my neighbors as a sign of being neighborly (thats bullsh1t) i didnt want his leaves on my lawn! there is no cloudy judgement- i have noticed that thoughts just pop into my head, but not sure if anyone else has noticed, but memories from years ago, more than 10-15 years? not because of a song, but everyday at least one memory just pops up in my head. i reminisce for a few minutes and go back to what i was doing.

this is some good stuff

no sides to report- sorry no test today, will be done tomorrow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...memories from the past is a sign of old age...I remember the 70's better than yesterday:lol:

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
this is some good stuff

no sides to report- sorry no test today, will be done tomorrow
You are killing me here Smith! Anyone know where the BLR warehouse is? I'm sending FireTitan and the crew to get me the pills.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Human Bench Mark-
Number memory-
I made it to level 10 and should have been able to go further! To quick to type in the answer and my dyslexia took over-
On a positive note, im in the top 69% for this test-

Moving on to reaction time

Average 249 ms 5 out of 5
Top 70% - I thought I was clicking fast, but DAM – now I Know why I suck at COD!

Oh this is just getting worse! Lol

Verbal memory- 39
Stupid words and stupid test, lol

Visual memory- 4142 scored, please don’t ask what % that is lmao

Ok so this is a good base start, it cant get any worse !

as of 10/14-

The number test actually stayed the same- going to try this again in another week- the issue I had was just being to antsy- even after I put the last numbers in as I was typing them I knew it was wrong. I could have gone to level 12 or 13.

Reaction time- increased
I did more than 5 this time, went for 7
243 and moved to the 74% group- so this increased

Verbal memory
48 points 74 %- increased

Visual memory
7231 32 %- increased
brundel

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice work so far ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice work so far ;)
id say- just a few weeks and all I did was take a few pills! you cant study for this, its completely different each time so this is proof that this mysterious pill - (aka Smiths brain cleanse lol) are definitely working for me

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure everyone knows the words...

hqdefault.jpg

CJNator

Awards
Human Bench Mark-
Number memory-
I made it to level 10 and should have been able to go further! To quick to type in the answer and my dyslexia took over-
On a positive note, im in the top 69% for this test-

Moving on to reaction time

Average 249 ms 5 out of 5
Top 70% - I thought I was clicking fast, but DAM – now I Know why I suck at COD!

Oh this is just getting worse! Lol

Verbal memory- 39
Stupid words and stupid test, lol

Visual memory- 4142 scored, please don’t ask what % that is lmao

Ok so this is a good base start, it cant get any worse !

as of 10/14-

The number test actually stayed the same- going to try this again in another week- the issue I had was just being to antsy- even after I put the last numbers in as I was typing them I knew it was wrong. I could have gone to level 12 or 13.

Reaction time- increased
I did more than 5 this time, went for 7
243 and moved to the 74% group- so this increased

Verbal memory
48 points 74 %- increased

Visual memory
7231 32 %- increased
brundel
Did you do the IQ test?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Did you do the IQ test?
for the second time around, yes and i see that isnt up there- it was the same no major change-

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its interesting that everything changed but IQ. I wonder why.
Still 4 out of 5 had pretty significant changes in IQ and you did have increases in everything else. Still a pretty strong average.
Also of interest is the mood and thought process changes.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Still 4 out of 5 had pretty significant changes in IQ and you did have increases in everything else. Still a pretty strong average.
The old cliche rings true that you can't fix stupid.. Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
it is what it is. I haven't felt the urge to sit down and read a thesaurus or contemplate the theories of relativity! 2 points is great but validating that as a huge win or significant increase; ehh.

Visual and motor skills as well as being more forthright has increased significantly. For me, that is worth more than I can express- wow that is a bit of a conundrum!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;DDLrgspNp9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDLrgspNp9M[/video]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is what it is. I haven't felt the urge to sit down and read a thesaurus or contemplate the theories of relativity! 2 points is great but validating that as a huge win or significant increase; ehh.

Visual and motor skills as well as being more forthright has increased significantly. For me, that is worth more than I can express- wow that is a bit of a conundrum!
improving visual and motor skills IS a big deal!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
indeed it is. Really like this product
I need to pay more attention to these kind of products...getting close to 60 and it isn't just the body that is aging.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already ordered the raws for the first run.
We could be ready within 4 weeks ish.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
doing great and still no complaints, except for one. SFreed mentioned this and honestly, this has been on my mind for the past week. What happens when these pills run out! I am taking 1 a day, as this is working for me. I see his IQ test score went up and that is great news.

as the days progress, thinking and doing are becoming easier. I don't have to think of a solution, its just there! Over the past few weeks, we have been short on staff (vacations and covering other areas) so there has been more work to complete. there is no stress at all and staying focused on single tasks to complete each one and move on seems natural. In the past, I would have attempted to complete 3-4 which is very cumbersome.

No sides to report and still making great progress

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the trial was a success to say the least. 100% of users had an increase across the board. We saw an IQ increase of 22 points for one tester.
A 20% increase in IQ is nothing to take lightly. This is enough to make a huge difference in someones life. Trying to decide on an initial production volume. we should be ready to go soon.

Also we are going to run another trial soon.
New natty anabolic.
and PRE workout product.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Initial volume = max. We need it now. And lots of it! ;)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I think the trial was a success to say the least. 100% of users had an increase across the board. We saw an IQ increase of 22 points for one tester.
A 20% increase in IQ is nothing to take lightly. This is enough to make a huge difference in someones life. Trying to decide on an initial production volume. we should be ready to go soon.

Also we are going to run another trial soon.
New natty anabolic.
and PRE workout product.
Very interested to see the new natty. VERY

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
last week, after thanksgiving- we finally got to bed around 130- we had 24 people over for t giving, so it was a good time. woke up around 430 with a pounding headache, migraine. didn't take anything and laid back down. was up at 645 and head was still killing me. took Excedrin and about an hour 1/2 later, it was gone.

I did not take the blr mystery pill and let me say, wow! around 1130 I was back to normal and head was much better, but all day long, instead of coasting along, I felt like I just kept stalling! little brain fog as well.

Saturday morning and there after, getting back on, again what a difference.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
brundel said he should be ready to go within a few weeks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
last week, after thanksgiving- we finally got to bed around 130- we had 24 people over for t giving, so it was a good time. woke up around 430 with a pounding headache, migraine. didn't take anything and laid back down. was up at 645 and head was still killing me. took Excedrin and about an hour 1/2 later, it was gone.

I did not take the blr mystery pill and let me say, wow! around 1130 I was back to normal and head was much better, but all day long, instead of coasting along, I felt like I just kept stalling! little brain fog as well.

Saturday morning and there after, getting back on, again what a difference.
This is slightly concerning and would be looking to determine if it was a one off coincidence that stopping the supplement caused this to occur or if it was something else. Never a good thing to stop something and see headaches and brain fog.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is slightly concerning and would be looking to determine if it was a one off coincidence that stopping the supplement caused this to occur or if it was something else. Never a good thing to stop something and see headaches and brain fog.
the stopping of this didn't cause the head ache at all-

I woke up at 430 with a head ache and since I took excedrine, I didn't want to take anything else. I could have taken it at noon but that was my choice not to.

so to those reading and to clarify- the headache was brought on by
-no sleep the night before, with very little sleep for 2 days
-heat was on in the house, extremely dry

yes I noticed a difference in the way I think and do things; my day to day activities. I was posting this as if most of you know me, but my weakness, my kryptonite, headaches. ill take sprained or broken any day of the week. headaches, I stop everything and veg until its gone and still wait for an hour or two to make sure it stays away. Was I able to function, of course! was I brain dead? absolutely not. Did I go into withdrawals, absolutely not.

For me, I could tell when this product was working and it helps tremendously.

The stopping of this product had absolutely nothing to do with getting a headache.

but I understand your concern, so hopefully that put that rest

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, well that certainly helps frame the situation a little more.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the raws are ordered and en route.
usually it takes 1-2 weeks to arrive.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think this will be available before Xmas?
I hope so but this time of the year is very difficult for shipping times. Things often take 2x longer than normal.
We are ready to run the product the moment it arrives.
Working on several things including a site specifically for this product so you guys can buy directly from us.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please always stay affiliated with TGB. Those guys set the baseline for a great customer service experience.