BLR's Mysterious Nootropic Log Smith_69

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please always stay affiliated with TGB. Those guys set the baseline for a great customer service experience.
Oh I will. TGB is my number one. We have been friends for years, even before BLR and TGB existed.
Those guys always go above and beyond with regards to shipping times and customer service.
It is because they genuinely care about each customer. The primary goal for them is customer satisfaction which really shows if you have ever talked to their customer service.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I will. TGB is my number one. We have been friends for years, even before BLR and TGB existed.
Those guys always go above and beyond with regards to shipping times and customer service.
It is because they genuinely care about each customer. The primary goal for them is customer satisfaction which really shows if you have ever talked to their customer service.
I wish I could say the same. One of their reps fooled me. He still owes me almost 500$.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Please always stay affiliated with TGB. Those guys set the baseline for a great customer service experience.
huge

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Still doing great with this. Can't wait for this to be out on the market

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its on the way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldnt be too long now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool. I've been following along the way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give us any hints on price or ingredients?
I cant tell you anything about the ingredients yet. Ive learned my lesson.
I can tell you that it wont be as expensive as something like Follidrone 2. Follidrone costs me double or even triple what some of our other products cost to make. This one will be significantly less expensive. Ill have a better estimate soon.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you that it wont be as expensive as something like Follidrone 2. Follidrone costs me double or even triple what some of our other products cost to make. This one will be significantly less expensive. Ill have a better estimate soon.
Cool.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
That's better than nothing, I'll take it, thanks!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I wanted to mention that Ive made some MAJOR progress with the preworkout.
I can tell you one thing for certain.....the way we are formulating this product its going to be a significant leap forward in pre workout effectiveness.
I have found a way to solve one of the primary issues with pre workout products.
If you look at pre workout formulas there are almost always conflicting ingredients. Not anymore. Ive found a way to sew them together seamlessly and to increase the effect of some of the ingredients many times over.

Just wait.....
You havnt seen anything yet ;)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be completely honest, this item was my very first BLR experience. If your other items are half as effective, you have some amazing products. I'm pretty well set on my pre workouts, but I will definitely be in on yours when it gets on the market. And of course I'm all over your nooptropic the second it's available.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could say the same. One of their reps fooled me. He still owes me almost 500$.
That sucks, but really has nothing to do with TGB. You agreed to a deal with an AM member that ghosted on his end. Which is pretty low, but TGB had nothing to do with the trade. I just wanted to point that out because TGB is a solid company to purchase from.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We appreciate the kind words guys, and danes ive heard he did that to some other guys as well. We had no idea he was like that its tough trying to build a great relationship over the computer sometimes you cant tell someones flaws until its to late because you never really "know" them that deeply. But i do apologize that happened to you.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We appreciate the kind words guys, and danes ive heard he did that to some other guys as well. We had no idea he was like that its tough trying to build a great relationship over the computer sometimes you cant tell someones flaws until its to late because you never really "know" them that deeply. But i do apologize that happened to you.
I do totaly agree with you. I use to say. Its not the money, but principle of matter

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You agreed to a deal with an AM member that ghosted on his end. Which is pretty low, but TGB had nothing to do with the trade..
Actually it was not a deal with a AM member but TGB rep. He was representing TGB and not AM .like TeamTGB said, he fooled some other people too. But I do agree it is not TGB fault.
And it was not a trade at all but purchase of TGB products.
Sorry smith_69, didnt mean to hijack your thread :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Actually it was not a deal with a AM member but TGB rep. He was representing TGB and not AM .like TeamTGB said, he fooled some other people too. But I do agree it is not TGB fault.
And it was not a trade at all but purchase of TGB products.
Sorry smith_69, didnt mean to hijack your thread :)
Not a problem.

When something like this comes up especially for a friend of mine, things can wait.

It truly is a shame and the whole situation (which I will not go into further detail) was one you never think can happen.

I have made some friends here and some very good friends and to hear stuff like this seriously gets me angry. As Danes said it was the principal of the matter which I agree with.

I have built a good relationship with TGB as well as reps and they are not like or represent that individual; the one that screwed my friend over , the same one that I would personally like to put my fist through his face.

What is that saying, what comes around....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem.

When something like this comes up especially for a friend of mine, things can wait.

It truly is a shame and the whole situation (which I will not go into further detail) was one you never think can happen.

I have made some friends here and some very good friends and to hear stuff like this seriously gets me angry. As Danes said it was the principal of the matter which I agree with.

I have built a good relationship with TGB as well as reps and they are not like or represent that individual; the one that screwed my friend over , the same one that I would personally like to put my fist through his face.

What is that saying, what comes around....
I have nothing against TGB and its not their fault either.
Thank you for the kind words my friend. Appreciate it !
"I would personally like to put my fist through his face.".
I wish I had a chance!! He should be happy he is in US and not in Norway!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I would have to agree with that. I wouldn't want you after me lol.