BLR Pre Workout

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad the pre does not have a stim free version. Stims and I do not get along anymore.....
I hear you there brotha. I got burnt on heavy stims and took a year+ break from all stimmed supplements. With that said, this stim is more focused on acute performance increase. It will have a solid stim profile but will not be over the top stim heavy. Maybe it will be tolerable for you. Realistically, most people prefer stims in their PWO. Maybe Brundel will look into a stim free version in the future.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you there brotha. I got burnt on heavy stims and took a year+ break from all stimmed supplements. With that said, this stim is more focused on acute performance increase. It will have a solid stim profile but will not be over the top stim heavy. Maybe it will be tolerable for you. Realistically, most people prefer stims in their PWO. Maybe Brundel will look into a stim free version in the future.
I haven't hit the lower stim level in a long long time but I can feel it coming on. I get sick of the crash/jitters/heart rate and BP increase. Been rotating between Dmaa, amp, ephedrine, and the new OL stim for a few years (obviously not the OL one). Definitely looking forward to this one.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just been so busy.......Lots of stuff coming.
Working hard on the pre every time I get a free moment. Shouldnt be too long. Incincerine will be right behind it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working hard on this.
I estimate 30 days before we begin flavor testing ;)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Subbing

Will this be the first ever BLR powder form?

Are you going to be giving out any samples to test?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First ever powdered drink mix yes. We will run pretty extensive testing with regards to flavoring. Will probably give some away when we get closer to the final mix.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No new stim correct?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
First ever powdered drink mix yes. We will run pretty extensive testing with regards to flavoring. Will probably give some away when we get closer to the final mix.
Would be great to try out before release.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No new stim correct?
Probably not.
We do have a new, plant based stim we can use but its very vasoconstrictive and I think counter productive for a pre.
Dont worry though. Itll have some kick ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes 100%

Soon= 30-60 days we will release something ultra cool. EVERYONE is gonna like this.
3-6 months pre workout release.
3-6 months a new anabolic. natural of course.

newbie8

Awards
Yes 100%

Soon= 30-60 days we will release something ultra cool. EVERYONE is gonna like this.
3-6 months pre workout release.
3-6 months a new anabolic. natural of course.
BRUNDEL the best!!!!

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I think when I finally have the BLR preworkout in my hands I might cry lol. Super excited for this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol^^

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it looks like the new pre might be coming MUCH sooner than expected.
I had planned for the second half of the year but....it might be coming alot faster. Testing flavors now.
I plan on using some flavors I dont normally see.
Green tea/Goji berry
Blood orange/Tangerine
Ginger/pomegranite
Etc.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had planned for the second half of the year but....it might be coming alot faster. Testing flavors now.
Green tea/Goji berry
Blood orange/Tangerine
Ginger/pomegranite
Etc.
In for Ginger/Pomegranite!! Would be EPIC, if you could pull it off

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Testing flavors now.
Green tea/Goji berry
Blood orange/Tangerine
Ginger/pomegranite
Etc.
If you can pull off any of those combinations, and refrain from using so much dye/coloring that it's like drinking a marker, I will absolutely stock up.

newbie8

Awards
Green tea/Goji berry
Blood orange/Tangerine
Ginger/pomegranite
Etc.
Thats what im talking about.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spicy Cinnamon would be a great flavour:
View attachment 149048
I love cinnamon but I dont know if it would be something alot of people would like.
I have boxes of those cinnamon toothpicks and I chew on them all day at work. Addicted.
Ive got to think about what the vast majority of customers would like to have.
I want to be unique and offer new stuff but not be so out of the box that people are afraid to try it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can pull off any of those combinations, and refrain from using so much dye/coloring that it's like drinking a marker, I will absolutely stock up.
I dont plan on using any added color and Im going to do my best to use only natural flavors.
So many companies just make their products and put no thought into your health.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I dont plan on using any added color and Im going to do my best to use only natural flavors.
So many companies just make their products and put no thought into your health.
Very happy to hear that.

Beyond health, I never understood why anyone would want take a product to help their appearance but ignore the fact that it'll yellow their teeth.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very happy to hear that.

Beyond health, I never understood why anyone would want take a product to help their appearance but ignore the fact that it'll yellow their teeth.
I want to do more.
new flavors.
Just because its a supplement doesnt mean it has to have garbage in it. Im going to try to use the healthiest options possible.
Im exploring all natural options but they generally dont taste super good.
Might be a medium somewhere but I dont plan on adding any colors. They serve no purpose in my opinion.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

What happened to the Pre Workout you guys were looking to put together?

Cheers
Damn!!! I did not realize how long ago this thread started! Hope its time now!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a year from now. That's how blr rolls he hypes the **** out of something for years!!!![/QUOTE

That seems to be the trend out of most companies on AM, it seems like.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope it's the definition of game changer!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issue is we like to do things differently. Meaning we use ingredients nobody else is using and with regards to the pre the whole formula is not like others you might see. This means even with a single ingredient product there is alot of testing to make sure the ingredients work.
We have to test =
Raw material source
Extraction processes
Standardization
Once this is done we have to test to see if the target chem actually works as hypothesized. It frequently doesnt so it gets canned.
now imagine there are 6-12 ingredients we have to deal with. Its a hopelessly tedious process.
I could just release it and say its amazing.
or I could just copy everyone else. This is what you get from most.

Or I can make it amazing. but it takes time.
Im gonna take the time and make it amazing.

yah...it takes time. But insane stuff comes form this process.
Epicatechin
atractylodes
flos carth
etc

I can tell you that Im doing my best to run the show and do all the R&D at once. There is only one me :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The issue is we like to do things differently. Meaning we use ingredients nobody else is using and with regards to the pre the whole formula is not like others you might see. This means even with a single ingredient product there is alot of testing to make sure the ingredients work.
We have to test =
Raw material source
Extraction processes
Standardization
Once this is done we have to test to see if the target chem actually works as hypothesized. It frequently doesnt so it gets canned.
now imagine there are 6-12 ingredients we have to deal with. Its a hopelessly tedious process.
I could just release it and say its amazing.
or I could just copy everyone else. This is what you get from most.

Or I can make it amazing. but it takes time.
Im gonna take the time and make it amazing.

yah...it takes time. But insane stuff comes form this process.
Epicatechin
atractylodes
flos carth
etc

I can tell you that Im doing my best to run the show and do all the R&D at once. There is only one me :)
With the way companies are reformulating lately and coming and going do you find yourself having to restart alot on this? I can see that being beyond frustrating being a one man wrecking crew.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I respect that but don't tease it before you are at least close. This thread is so old and he has done this with tons of products.
BLR doesn't even have tons of products to its name. He tests these things publicly to get feedback. Kind of hard to do that without telling everyone what it is. Not only does he own BLR but he researches, test, and formulates everything his self. Imagine doing that while maintaining a constant forum presence on multiple forums. Think you're being unreasonable.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR doesn't even have tons of products to its name. He tests these things publicly to get feedback. Kind of hard to do that without telling everyone what it is. Not only does he own BLR but he researches, test, and formulates everything his self. Imagine doing that while maintaining a constant forum presence on multiple forums. Think you're being unreasonable.
Your quoting the wrong person bud. Lol. I never said that kid.

I'm part of BLR

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the way companies are reformulating lately and coming and going do you find yourself having to restart alot on this? I can see that being beyond frustrating being a one man wrecking crew.
Well the good news is mostly no.
For example I saw a competitor releasing a new PRE and I thought great its going to be something new and exciting. But no. Just the same old rehashing of ingredients everyone else is already using. Nothing new, just a new paint job on an old car.
And I see new products come and go but they go because there is nothing new about them. Again just old stuff with new paintjobs.
My goal is to create something new.

In fact I think Im ready for some testing.
Have about 500g of something that I think looks pretty promising.
You running anything currently TheMovement

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its harder than is might seem. Plus trying to have any semblance of a life lol.
The good news is I really enjoy doing the R&D. Finding something that looks anabolic in a plant. Especially something I dont think anyone else is on to.
Figuring out the best ways to get the plant, the best ways to extract the chemical/s from the plant then following it through and beginning testing.
The test phases are so interesting. Just comparing what the testers say compared to what I hypothesize and what the research states is super interesting knowing the testers dont know anything. When things start to line up its like discovering fire.