TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the good news is mostly no.
For example I saw a competitor releasing a new PRE and I thought great its going to be something new and exciting. But no. Just the same old rehashing of ingredients everyone else is already using. Nothing new, just a new paint job on an old car.
And I see new products come and go but they go because there is nothing new about them. Again just old stuff with new paintjobs.
My goal is to create something new.

In fact I think Im ready for some testing.
Have about 500g of something that I think looks pretty promising.
You running anything currently TheMovement
Interesting. I am not running a thing ATM other than Protein.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the good news is mostly no.
For example I saw a competitor releasing a new PRE and I thought great its going to be something new and exciting. But no. Just the same old rehashing of ingredients everyone else is already using. Nothing new, just a new paint job on an old car.
And I see new products come and go but they go because there is nothing new about them. Again just old stuff with new paintjobs.
My goal is to create something new.

In fact I think Im ready for some testing.
Have about 500g of something that I think looks pretty promising.
You running anything currently TheMovement
I think I know what you talking about and I totally agree what I saw that got released was disappointing to say the least

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I am not running a thing ATM other than Protein.
Want to test drive something for me?
can do 4 or 8 weeks.
Up to you. And we can work with dosing.

Id like to test is on someone over 220lbs

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I know what you talking about and I totally agree what I saw that got released was disappointing to say the least
This is the thing. I understand that most companies dont have the money to spend on a scientist and most owners are not able to do the R&D themselves.
Thats all well and good but what bothers me is when a company releases a product and claims they are on the cutting edge and breaking barriers and leading industry innovation when they clearly are not. Its like releasing a citrulline, agmatine, caffeine product and saying "we are leading the industry in innovation" because of it.. If you want to be innovative. Have at it. But dont claim to be something your not. If your an imitator, fine. Most are. But dont claim to be an innovator and run on for 5000 words about it in your marketing. Its disingenuous at best.
Im not naming any names but if you know what Im talking about youll know which companies do this.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can do 4 or 8 weeks.

This is the thing. I understand that most companies dont have the money to spend on a scientist and most owners are not able to do the R&D themselves.
Thats all well and good but what bothers me is when a company releases a product and claims they are on the cutting edge and breaking barriers and leading industry innovation when they clearly are not. Its like releasing a citrulline, agmatine, caffeine product and saying "we are leading the industry in innovation" because of it.. If you want to be innovative. Have at it. But dont claim to be something your not. If your an imitator, fine. Most are. But dont claim to be an innovator and run on for 5000 words about it in your marketing. Its disingenuous at best.
Im not naming any names but if you know what Im talking about youll know which companies do this.
Hey Brundel if you need someone else sign me up. Im currently not running anything but 200mg caffeine about an hr preworkout. Im also 241lbs

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel if you need someone else sign me up. Im currently not running anything but 200mg caffeine about an hr preworkout. Im also 241lbs
We just might.
I asked The movement because I have experience with him in the past. I know he can stick to the program and he can properly log the results.
This is good for everyone because the more data I have the faster we get these products out for everyone.

Have 2 more raws coming for testing.
These 3 will be the backbone of our next anabolic.

From research I can hypothesize=
Legit strength increases. Measurable, noticeable.
Moderate muscle mass gains.
Strong endurance and training increase.
Fat loss 10/10.

For now this is just a hypothesis but Research is strong and there are multiple studies to validate the idea.
Well start testing ingredient 1 this week and should know within 2-3 weeks if its working well or not.

And with regards to the pre workout. Im back at it this week and will hopefully have a final formula shortly.
Working on different flavor systems etc as we speak.
I think within the summer months we will be ready.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
can do 4 or 8 weeks.

I can do that. I have nothing on the agenda for the next month and can provide quality details.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
We just might.
I asked The movement because I have experience with him in the past. I know he can stick to the program and he can properly log the results.
This is good for everyone because the more data I have the faster we get these products out for everyone.

Have 2 more raws coming for testing.
These 3 will be the backbone of our next anabolic.

From research I can hypothesize=
Legit strength increases. Measurable, noticeable.
Moderate muscle mass gains.
Strong endurance and training increase.
Fat loss 10/10.

For now this is just a hypothesis but Research is strong and there are multiple studies to validate the idea.
Well start testing ingredient 1 this week and should know within 2-3 weeks if its working well or not.

And with regards to the pre workout. Im back at it this week and will hopefully have a final formula shortly.
Working on different flavor systems etc as we speak.
I think within the summer months we will be ready.
This product will be more of a fat burner than FD2 then?, also will it out do incinderine and when will you be remaking a stimulant based fat burner i was ready for one last summer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product will be more of a fat burner than FD2 then?, also will it out do incinderine and when will you be remaking a stimulant based fat burner i was ready for one last summer.
I think FD2 is great for burning fat. Not very many people are using it to cut but Im telling you....go into caloric surplus on FD2 and youll lose weight like its melting off.
Neither of them are intended to be "fat burners" but all good anabolics do their part to keep fat loss minimal while gaining muscle and this is harder than it sounds. Normally when your body is in anabolic mode it also stores fat. Anabolic steroids are great at ramping up the metabolism and increasing protein synthesis to a point where muscle growth dominates in spite of fat loss. Follidrone 2.0 also does this but, of course, not as strong as something like dianabol etc.
This new stuff, I cant say for sure yet but I can say that I expect gains to be ultra lean, fat loss to be significant while gaining muscle.

I think Incinderine will make a comeback but I dont know when. Unfortunately the market is so saturated with cheap stimulants/fat burners it makes it difficult to make something exceptional that isnt just a stimulant. And you dont need me for that. Get some bronkaid, caffeine and asprin. Hell of alot cheaper than a fat burner. I do have a list though of ingredients that will eventually become incinderine 2.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think FD2 is great for burning fat. Not very many people are using it to cut but Im telling you....go into caloric surplus on FD2 and youll lose weight like its melting off.
Neither of them are intended to be "fat burners" but all good anabolics do their part to keep fat loss minimal while gaining muscle and this is harder than it sounds. Normally when your body is in anabolic mode it also stores fat. Anabolic steroids are great at ramping up the metabolism and increasing protein synthesis to a point where muscle growth dominates in spite of fat loss. Follidrone 2.0 also does this but, of course, not as strong as something like dianabol etc.
This new stuff, I cant say for sure yet but I can say that I expect gains to be ultra lean, fat loss to be significant while gaining muscle.

I think Incinderine will make a comeback but I dont know when. Unfortunately the market is so saturated with cheap stimulants/fat burners it makes it difficult to make something exceptional that isnt just a stimulant. And you dont need me for that. Get some bronkaid, caffeine and asprin. Hell of alot cheaper than a fat burner. I do have a list though of ingredients that will eventually become incinderine 2.
Clen is my go to, 40 mcg, i also combine with 50 mcg of T3, which seems to be working well, i also have an ECA product with 30mg ephedrine per cap and use 3 per day when i alternate the clen, brundel do you feel 40mcg of clen is enough to provide any fat burning effects because i cannot tolerate sides at 60-80mcg.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With clen I don't think any higher then 100mcg is ever needed and that's for high weight. 40-60mcg tops, should be more then enough. Use the two weeks on two weeks off. But ECA is always king as well (cheap).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen is my go to, 40 mcg, i also combine with 50 mcg of T3, which seems to be working well, i also have an ECA product with 30mg ephedrine per cap and use 3 per day when i alternate the clen, brundel do you feel 40mcg of clen is enough to provide any fat burning effects because i cannot tolerate sides at 60-80mcg.
Yah it def will give you some benefit. PLus you dont want to be shaking and feeling like your gonna die all day.
Better to keep doses moderate.
Im also a fan of albuterol.
I used to keep an albuterol inhaler in my gym bag at all times. Im not asthmatic.
When IM just about to start training I give that thing a few good puffs and its surprising how much more air I can get and more energy I feel.
Just dont overdo it ;)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yah it def will give you some benefit. PLus you dont want to be shaking and feeling like your gonna die all day.
Better to keep doses moderate.
Im also a fan of albuterol.
I used to keep an albuterol inhaler in my gym bag at all times. Im not asthmatic.
When IM just about to start training I give that thing a few good puffs and its surprising how much more air I can get and more energy I feel.
Just dont overdo it ;)
I will stick to 40mcg then, i tried 80mcg on monday and was bedridden due to ill shaky feeling, then i lowered to 60mcg for tuesday and same thing felt ill too shaky, so i have been at 40 mcg for past 3 days and it seems to be the sweet spot for my dosing, also i have been using Diphenhydramine / Nytol as a sleep aid some nights as well as Doxylamine succinate in rotation, i feel these are keeping me very sensitive to the clen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we all know what this product is. The funny thing is that people are acting like it actually is something different. Slightly improved with a one or two new ingredients? Possibly...

People will probably mostly feel the effects of the increased caffeine content and give credit to the other new ingredients..

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we all know what this product is. The funny thing is that people are acting like it actually is something different. Slightly improved with a one or two new ingredients? Possibly...

People will probably mostly feel the effects of the increased caffeine content and give credit to the other new ingredients..
Honestly the V2 version of said product was actually there best imo.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly the V2 version of said product was actually there best imo.
I never had V1 so I can't compare...
V2 has been my go to forever now and will be for quite some time as I still have 2 full tubs left.
Can't wait for this BLR product to actually come out...we need a game changer in the worst way..

Edit: Apparently not V2

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never had V1 so I can't compare...
V2 has been my go to forever now and will be for quite some time as I still have 2 full tubs left.
Can't wait for this BLR product to actually come out...we need a game changer in the worst way..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just been busy making these things come to life.

On deck-
BCAAs - this will be first. We are just about to go to production. Testing flavors and then the product will run starting next week. We will have within 8-10 weeks I think.
A handful of mainstream products are coming soon.
A new performance and physique enhancement product is in final labwork phase.
Pre workout is just on the cusp of finalization. We will work on flavoring and send it off to production.

The BCAA mix is exceptional.
We will have a flavored version and a less expensive non flavored version.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

On deck-
BCAAs - this will be first. We are just about to go to production. Testing flavors and then the product will run starting next week. We will have within 8-10 weeks I think.
Pre workout is just on the cusp of finalization. We will work on flavoring and send it off to production.

Cheers dude. Wow sounds lot happening.. looking forward to ingredients labels to know what expect before final release. Also thank you for unflavoured versions.. means alot

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

On deck-

How's the new anabolic coming along?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers dude. Wow sounds lot happening.. looking forward to ingredients labels to know what expect before final release. Also thank you for unflavoured versions.. means alot
Our BCAAs are shaping up nicely. I know you might think ...its BCAAs....what could possibly be any different from the 90000000 other bcaa products out there. But I can tell you ALOT can be different.
Unflavored version should be available within 4 weeks ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the new anabolic coming along?
We have been testing a few things. One major ingredient seems to be a dud.
Looks great on paper but when we got to testing it doesnt seem to work. Nothing is happening to testers.
Im not into selling you guys products that dont work so....I get to eat the costs and all the time invested. Sucks but thats the process.
We test alot of things. About 1 in 10 works.
I have piles of KG bags of extracts and chemicals etc. All that I could throw away :(

At any rate there are still some great prospects and I think we will have at least one (Anabolic) product ready to go to production within the summer fall timeframe.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have been testing a few things. One major ingredient seems to be a dud.
Looks great on paper but when we got to testing it doesnt seem to work. Nothing is happening to testers.
Im not into selling you guys products that dont work so....I get to eat the costs and all the time invested. Sucks but thats the process.
We test alot of things. About 1 in 10 works.
I have piles of KG bags of extracts and chemicals etc. All that I could throw away :(

At any rate there are still some great prospects and I think we will have at least one (Anabolic) product ready to go to production within the summer fall timeframe.
Have you tried Suma Root by any chance, thoughts on it?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great updates in here, cannot wait for new pre to add something different to market and will be trying new anabolic when it is released, i will probably be starting up on FD2 again soon but stick to recommended dosing of 3 caps per day as i feel the cost vs effect ratio doesn't pan out when dosing 4-6 caps per day and it works better at recommended dosage for longer time periods e.g 60-90 day runs rather than a double dose 1 month run.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great updates in here, cannot wait for new pre to add something different to market and will be trying new anabolic when it is released, i will probably be starting up on FD2 again soon but stick to recommended dosing of 3 caps per day as i feel the cost vs effect ratio doesn't pan out when dosing 4-6 caps per day and it works better at recommended dosage for longer time periods e.g 60-90 day runs rather than a double dose 1 month run.
Sorry dont want go offtopic.. you got some post-log explaining your gains from FD2. I did one bottle at 3 caps and although felt good I think need do more dose longer period of time..

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sorry dont want go offtopic.. you got some post-log explaining your gains from FD2. I did one bottle at 3 caps and although felt good I think need do more dose longer period of time..
It does get better over time with usage and the endurance aspect was one i found great which i have missed, but i will not be going past 3 caps per day on future runs as i feel there is no point when i could just run for a longer period of time, after all muscle building is a slow process.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our BCAAs are shaping up nicely. I know you might think ...its BCAAs....what could possibly be any different from the 90000000 other bcaa products out there. But I can tell you ALOT can be different.
Unflavored version should be available within 4 weeks ;)
As long as they not human or duck hair. And will they be sunflower lecithin? As i know BCAAs everyone makes because they contain so much cheap **** in them GMOs all sorts. 90percent ppl who take supps are not educates on them. Seems its all about taste...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as they not human or duck hair. And will they be sunflower lecithin? As i know BCAAs everyone makes because they contain so much cheap **** in them GMOs all sorts. 90percent ppl who take supps are not educates on them. Seems its all about taste...
So I was just talking about this in another thread.

Our Bcaas will NOT be from animal sources.
We are using ultra high grade vegan BCAAs, fermented. Micronized.
yes....its expensive.

No Dyes or coloring
No artificial flavors
No artificial sweeteners
No BS.

I plan on delivering the highest grade product I can. Im not gonna make a bunch of money on it but thats not what its about to me.
Its about having really solid products.

Im gonna do my best to keep the price competitive. Might be a tad more expensive but will be the best product available.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was just talking about this in another thread.

Our Bcaas will NOT be from animal sources.
We are using ultra high grade vegan BCAAs, fermented. Micronized.
yes....its expensive.

No Dyes or coloring
No artificial flavors
No artificial sweeteners
No BS.

I plan on delivering the highest grade product I can. Im not gonna make a bunch of money on it but thats not what its about to me.
Its about having really solid products.

Im gonna do my best to keep the price competitive. Might be a tad more expensive but will be the best product available.

Thanks for info man, exactly what I wishes to hear... I dont mind paying extra for quality any day of the week, after all its something we putting in our bodies and will use long term use so wish for it to be best as possible. Cheers look forward to the final product..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Unflavored BCAAs will be available in a few weeks.
THe flavored ones will take about 60 days to finalize flavoring and run through production.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The Unflavored BCAAs will be available in a few weeks.
THe flavored ones will take about 60 days to finalize flavoring and run through production.
What are you planning for flavours?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you planning for flavours?
Have a bunch of options. PRetty much anything can be done but the vegan BCAAs are even more bitter than normal hair based ones so Im thinking we may have to go tart like lemonades and such.
Open to suggestions. There is a BCAA flavoring thread I put up in the supp section.
Would be interested in your opinions.