Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, alright - I will put my name in the mix to log the Anabolic Stack. My curiosity has the best of me.

Logging requirements are no issue. My support/health supplements are fixed staples that I run year-round.

I feel I am a good candidate to log this stack because I am a skeptic - I want to believe Vector is good for something, but have never pulled the trigger on it. I liked the feels from the bottle of Viron I used long ago, and the OG Follidrone did really seem to increase pumps and perhaps endurance on volume, but Vector would be totally new to me. I don’t expect hormone-type results, but I seriously wonder if an herbal can provide any meaningful contrast on its own as the primary variable. I have bought enough snake oil in my day.

I am looking to hold my bodyweight in the mid 240s, ideally recomping at my current weight and hopefully steadily eating more food if possible over time. I do not want to gain weight, as this would be reason alone for a performance increase. My training is extremely structured, and have been running the same methodology for the last 6+ months essentially. The movements are fixed, the accessories only rotate per mesocycle in a phasing block structure, and the loading is incrementally increased so recovery is not arbitrarily taxed on some weeks and slack in others. I am in off-time between anabolic cycles & finished a 6wk PCT as of yesterday. I would be willing to stay off the full 8 weeks, provided these logs start by next month.

Thanks for your consideration - hoping to see some good logs on these products from this!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright, alright - I will put my name in the mix to log the Anabolic Stack. My curiosity has the best of me.

Logging requirements are no issue. My support/health supplements are fixed staples that I run year-round.

I feel I am a good candidate to log this stack because I am a skeptic - I want to believe Vector is good for something, but have never pulled the trigger on it. I liked the feels from the bottle of Viron I used long ago, and the OG Follidrone did really seem to increase pumps and perhaps endurance on volume, but Vector would be totally new to me. I don’t expect hormone-type results, but I seriously wonder if an herbal can provide any meaningful contrast on its own as the primary variable. I have bought enough snake oil in my day.

I am looking to hold my bodyweight in the mid 240s, ideally recomping at my current weight and hopefully steadily eating more food if possible over time. I do not want to gain weight, as this would be reason alone for a performance increase. My training is extremely structured, and have been running the same methodology for the last 6+ months essentially. The movements are fixed, the accessories only rotate per mesocycle in a phasing block structure, and the loading is incrementally increased so recovery is not arbitrarily taxed on some weeks and slack in others. I am in off-time between anabolic cycles & finished a 6wk PCT as of yesterday. I would be willing to stay off the full 8 weeks, provided these logs start by next month.

Thanks for your consideration - hoping to see some good logs on these products from this!
Not sure if I want to thank you for applying or not! You guys are making our job quite difficult!! Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes you do have several very good candidates

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have to remember some of us are over 40. Not sure my back could take that, maybe a step stool instead of a ladder, but heck for a chance to win some BLR, im in!
Glad I'm not in this. I would die. 55 in Feb.
Step stool might worry me a bit... lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely don't envy those who have to pick the winners here. Some great entries.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright guys... after much deliberation, coin tosses, and number drawings....we have made a decision! No joke, this was a tough one! Thank you all for your applications! The winners are @MrKleen73 and @Hyde. PM me your addys please!

For the rest of you...keep your eyes out. We will be having some giveaways and a sale very soon!! Thanks again! Excited to see the logs!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to remember some of us are over 40. Not sure my back could take that, maybe a step stool instead of a ladder, but heck for a chance to win some BLR, im in!
Your funny !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys... after much deliberation, coin tosses, and number drawings....we have made a decision! No joke, this was a tough one! Thank you all for your applications! The winners are @MrKleen73 and @Hyde. PM me your addys please!

For the rest of you...keep your eyes out. We will be having some giveaways and a sale very soon!! Thanks again! Excited to see the logs!!
Awesome thanks!!!! I sent it just now, you should have it!
Congrats!!!!! @MrKleen73 and @Hyde
Thanks!!!
Will be following along.
Winners, link to your logs when you start. :)
Awesome and will do, I will put my log up when I receive the products so we do not have a bunch of unrelated posts at the beginning. Thanks again!

Also thanks to everyone who said good picks or congratulations!!!

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You heard me right! We are looking for loggers for 2 of our best stacks! Perfect timing for new year goals- whether your looking to put on some muscle, shed some fat, or both!

Stack #1 Anabolic Stack:

Vector, Follidrone & Viron
View attachment 189992

Stack #2 Lean Muscle Stack:

Follidrone & Exotherm
View attachment 189993

So, tell us your goals and why you would be the right choice.

Requirements:
***US ONLY***
1. Must be a member in good standing with at least 500 post
2. Must be willing to post 3-5 times a week
3. Must include before and after pictures
4. Must not be on any other anabolics- staple supplements only
Love these products, both of those stacks are very effective especially the Vector / Follidrone combo

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not received my product yet but have decided that I will be starting my log next Monday even if I get it before then. I will be out of town for my birthday this coming weekend and want to be able to be as consistent as possible for this log. I also do not want any of the leniency in diet that may happen this weekend to negatively effect the log so I feel the is the best way to get a solid reflection of how the product treated me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not received my product yet but have decided that I will be starting my log next Monday even if I get it before then. I will be out of town for my birthday this coming weekend and want to be able to be as consistent as possible for this log. I also do not want any of the leniency in diet that may happen this weekend to negatively effect the log so I feel the is the best way to get a solid reflection of how the product treated me.
Good Thinking !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Over here just trying to look patient while I’m waiting for the mailman...

I may let my body gain a little weight instead of recomping on the Anabolic Stack. I’m plenty fat already, but I still just feel so small and weak waking up at 242-244.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im already excited for what's next. Wonder if it will be as big as this 🤔

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I may let my body gain a little weight instead of recomping on the Anabolic Stack. I’m plenty fat already, but I still just feel so small and weak waking up at 242-244.
How tall are you ?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s smart! Enjoy your birthday!!

I say, embrace the urge for gains!!!

I'll have to check out their line of supps, never heard of these guys.
Please do! You can use KAT15 for 15% off. You won’t be disappointed!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll have to check out their line of supps, never heard of these guys.
They have some good quality stuff and the owner is here on the forum if you have any questions !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5’10” and mid 20s bodyfat % if I was forced to hazard a guess. But starting pics will tell the story regardless!
Looking forward to the pics

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Received the Anabolic Stack today. Going to hold off beginning until Monday after I have bloodwork done. I’ll put the log up and link it here sometime this weekend.
Exciting!! Looking forward to it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang Bottles Any How

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The bottles are just staring at me, teasing me...”Just take a few, it’s not gonna hurt your test results...just open me”
Haha they do that to me too!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bottles are just staring at me, teasing me...”Just take a few, it’s not gonna hurt your test results...just open me”
Dooooo it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde’s BLR Anabolic Stack Log

Log is up!

fauzool

Awards
You heard me right! We are looking for loggers for 2 of our best stacks! Perfect timing for new year goals- whether your looking to put on some muscle, shed some fat, or both!

Stack #1 Anabolic Stack:

Vector, Follidrone & Viron
View attachment 189992

Stack #2 Lean Muscle Stack:

Follidrone & Exotherm
View attachment 189993

So, tell us your goals and why you would be the right choice.

Requirements:
***US ONLY***
1. Must be a member in good standing with at least 500 post
2. Must be willing to post 3-5 times a week
3. Must include before and after pictures
4. Must not be on any other anabolics- staple supplements only
Would I still qualify if I have enough posts in the bodybuilding forums website, along with many many logs done there?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would I still qualify if I have enough posts in the bodybuilding forums website, along with many many logs done there?
Sorry, this opportunity is already closed! We will have more. Just keep watching our threads for other opportunities and sales! You can also join our Facebook page for other goodies!