Bloodnthunder's XTENDed bulk: ready,set, GO

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up feeling freaking Amazing today. Got ten hours sleep, did my morning routine and couldn't believe my eyes. Somehow someway abs could be seen. Not great but this is the first time in awhile since bulking that I could even attempt to see them. Totally unexpected lol

Anyhow had tins of energy but today was a rest day. Well made some calls and everyone was busy. I wasn't interested in watching what I felt would b a blowout in football and no movies I wanted to see. So I went to gym and did a quick workout

5 minute bike

Leg curl probe 3x12 128,138,148
Leg extensions 3x12 205
Goblets 3x10 75,90,110
Kb swing 3x20 40
Kb rdl single leg 3x12 40

Ab crunch machine 3x20 80,90,100
Hanging leg raises 3x20
High pulley oblique bend 3x12 42.5

20 minutes stair master

Was real fast pace pretty light weights concentrating on form throughout. Had a lot of fun and tons of energy through the workout

No knee issues at all with the goblet either. I just can't believe how quickly flex corrected something that's bothered me for long time

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chef Bob's Baked Goods + the best joint supp out there = Winning.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been in a terrible mood all day. Too much to get into but buddies gram died and went to wake this am and those events always put me in a bad place. Those and hospitals.

Anyhow took it out on my chest and tris today

Bench. 135x12, 225x8,235x7,245x6,255x5,225x8,185x9

Now if you've been noticing my #s have been dropping that's bc I'm making sure I touch chest on every rep. B4 when I was hitting the 275s I wasn't. This 255x5 today is the most I've hit with perfect form and rom.

Incline
I was kinda going strong then hit a wall here.
135x12,155x10,175-2x6
I did more last week but I guess the drop this weeks due to going so hard on bench first. But rom and form were spot on so still got the work in

High crossover 15x20,20x15,25x12,30x10

Low crossover 3x12 15lbs

Rope pd 30x29,40x15,50x12,60x12

Reverse grip close grip bench
136x7,6,8,9,10

Standing rope crunch 3x20 30,50,70lbs
Pallof with rotation 3x12 25

20 minutes stair master

Energy was good focus same. Joints felt great again. Really loving being able to hit all these elbow centric movements without worrying about pain popping up anymore

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hopefully we can get in another workout next weekend for Marty's Bday if you are around.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout was way too long today. I was really distracted at times bc I got lot of stuff swirling around my head right now but once I did the lifts it was like a switch was flipped and I was zeroed in. But it also took too long bc I keep getting these new ppl coming up to me asking me questions on lifting and telling me stuff like man I want to get my back like yours or how do I get those veins. I thought when this type of thing started to really happen I'd be living it but it's actually kind of annoying and I feel like an idiot bc I did the same thing when I first started lifting.

Anyhow

Bat wings 4x5 55lbs
Rope straight arm pulldown 62.5x20

Dl. 135x12, 225x10,315x8,365x3,415x1

I watched those vids a few times and I think they helped. I tweaked my form based on those a bit today and feel so made a nice stride and lifts actually felt a bit more comfortable than they had. But wouldn't say easier per ss but def more comfortable

Bent over row
225x12,245x10,260x8,275x6,225x12,185x12,135x15

Ss
Wide grip pulldown 3x10-180x2,160
Straight arm pulldown 35-3x12

Vbar seated row 3x10 200,205,210

Cable curl 3x12 35,42.5,50

Rope hammer 3x12 65

Standing calf machine 3x20 190,200,210

Seated calf 90x30, 115-2x20

Hanging leg raises 3x15
Ab roller 3x12

Nothing really new on GO today but I do have to say it works so much better when you keep workouts in that 45-75 min range. It got me through today but 3 hrs is too long to expect any pre to really last thT long

Joints are like I've never had any issues still

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could you possibly provide a 2-3 sentence feedback on the xtend go
and 2-3 sentences on what you have felt off flexatril real fast?

That would be key for gathering some feedback for the company and what you are truly getting out of these products.

What is your dosing looking like on the products you are taking at the moment?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dosage GO
1 scoop pre workout

Focus has been incredible basically ever since I started using it as pre. Energy level is smooth, clean no crash. It provides ample energy for basically all workout styles, but really shines for fast upbeat lower rest type sessions. And pumps are surprisingly solid which means to me that scivation truly doses the cit mal as is stated

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flex
Dosed 6 tablets per day for 7 days. Currently dosing 3 per day. There really isn't any feel to the flex at all. I mean u don't get a rush or anything like that but the benefits u have felt since taking:

Immediately diminished soreness on elbow even doing high volume elbow centric movement. Knees feel like brand new. This was my major reason for wanting to try this as I've had issues fir a long time. B4 flex id feel pain doing bw squats and using wraps. On flex I don't need wraps and haven't felt any pain at all even when squatting heavy. Also felt I've got improved sleep overall since taking

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u have any questions I'd like answers to that I haven't covered ask me and I'll answer as I can

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^ That feedback above is what we are looking for. Very detailed, how you dosed and what you are feeling. That is what we need as a company!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seated bb shoulder press
45x12,95x12,135x10,145x6,150x6,155x5
Full rom. Only lift I was really happy with today

Side lateral raises 1 arm
4x12 40
Just wasn't into it today. Normally I get about 55-60 for 12 with good form

Seated db rear fly drops. 60/35
3x10/12

I really shouldn't have done these today. The 60 is normally in my range with good form but I had half rom on those, the 35s were fine

Calf shrug machine 4x15 250
Went light here too

Overhead bb shrug
3x12 45,65,85

Bb snatch 85x5

1 arm push down 15x12,25x10,30x10

1 arm reverse push down 20x10,12,15

Pallof with rotation 3x12 22.5

20 minutes stairs

Ok physically I felt fine all day, still do but I was crazy distracted again today. I don't deal well with things that mean ft just shrug off and find myself overthinking every thing and get depressed here and there fir no reason. So it effected me big time today. It's happened b4 and I just got to fight through it. Gyms usually good fir me here but today sucked. Energy was fine but I had no focus really. It was weird bc I could feel the GO trying to keep focus but the slightest thought today threw me off. Anyhow I went light fir the most part just to get something done. Outside first lift And stair master I wasn't happy with this session

But on a positive note the mango nectar flavor is the bomb. Probably best tasting one I've had including my first love watermelon from Xtend

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am going to be 100% Real with you
If the world is stressing you out. Just say F the world. Put your headphones in and focus on the gym and your workout.
Leave your REAL LIFE outside the gym not inside the gym. You can take care of that stuff later.

It will help you focus on getting rid of the negativity and focusing more on your workout.
Just my 2 cents.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to be 100% Real with you
If the world is stressing you out. Just say F the world. Put your headphones in and focus on the gym and your workout.
Leave your REAL LIFE outside the gym not inside the gym. You can take care of that stuff later.

It will help you focus on getting rid of the negativity and focusing more on your workout.
Just my 2 cents.
Thanks. Yeah I'm usually really good at separating the two. Gyms been great therapy as well. Kinda like going to a movie where u can just forget everything fir a cpl hrs. Today I just couldn't fight it though. Thanks really appreciate the support

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today went very well. I took the advice and just said f everything. Put a nice mix of death metal on and ripped it

Abduction adduction ss 160x30

Squat bwx10, 135x12,225x10,275x8,315-2x6

Loving this flex so much. No wraps no pain and perfect depth too. Amazing

Rdl 3x10. 135,185,205

Zercher 135-3x10

Sumo dl 135-3x10

Single leg press 3x12 140,180,230

Calf on leg press 450x20,15,15

Seated calf 90x8,70x12,50x15

Much lighter than I normally can go but felt real heavy today. I think those calf presses really beat me up. Great flexion though and crazy calf pumps

Hanging leg raises 3x15
Bench crunches 3x16
4 dragon flags
Oblique bend 42.5. 3x12

Instead of traditional cardio I did this today
Walking lunge 2x15. 40lbs
Tire flips. 12
Suitcase carry. 85 paces
4 sprints

Overall had a real fun leg day. Only prob area today was the sumo had a lot of trouble with the 135. Been practice perfect form on this and it's really hard to nail down at any weight heavier than this fir me. Gotta start somewhere though. I've found on a lot of these lifts I've really had to check who at the door bc when was always used to hitting much heavier and now that I'm making sure form is spot on it's like I'm actually learning how to do some of these all over again but the benefits and gains will outweigh any feelings of inadequacy struggling with lighter weights in the end

GO really shined today. Workout was pretty long and I feel intense and the energy kept up and really felt great doing this new cardio thing today. And focus was so back on track after I just made that mental adjustment from yesterday. Bob, telling me to just f the world and just lift-man that might b the best advice i could've been given. Thanks

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty good day.

Actually wound up taking 2 scoops of GO today. First I was out of my coffee this am and didn't have time to stop for one on way to an appt so I took a scoop after I woke up. Had to rush out of house, sucks leaving in am without food but man did the GO have a satisfying effect. Didn't fill me up per se but it definitely alleviated any hunger pains and the stim effect was actually better than my morning joe.

Then hours later I dosed as usual pre gym.

Long day in gym today. But got a really good workout in.

Bat wings 4x5-55lbs

Rack pull 115x10,225x10,315x10,405x5,425x3,405x5,365x6

Super wide bent over row
3x15 135,155,185

Seated row with handles
3x10 140,160,180

Vbar pulldown
3x10 140,180x2

Straight arm pulldown
3x12 50lbs

Bench
45x10,135x26,185x9,10

Incline db press
4x10 70lbs

Incline db fly
4x12 35lbs

Svend press
3x12

Zercher holds
135lbsx 30,31,33 seconds

Read about this on front page story and it really works overall ab area well

Ss
Seated rope crunch 3x10,55,60x2
Standing rope crunch 3x10 57.5,65x2

Pallof 3x12 25lbs

Circuit
Hip raises 3x20
V-up 3x12
Oblique crunch 3x10

Feeling really good right now. U know I haven't left the gym feeling decimated ever since I switched up from going brutally heavy low reps to mid to high rep with leaving a cpl in tank. It took a little bit getting used to the switch but kinda liking it as I can do more and still feel like a human afterwards. Plus I find that recovery goes much quicker as well. Still wondering if I'm stimulating muscles deep enough but haven't seen anything negative so liking it.

And I know I keep saying this but joints have never felt better even with all this high rep work

And go supplied plenty of energy and focus even with such a long workout

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You know your stimulating if you FEEL THE MUSCLE WORKING.. thats pretty common sense there man
Half the time you were lifting last time your form was totally off and you were doing more harm on your joints regardless of the effort you felt you were putting in.

Its about stimulating not annihilating your joints and body. You want to be able to walk when your 50 remember that :)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice fast paced invigorating workout. GO delivered again with excellent focus and sustained energy. Flex kept it going with great feeling in joints.

Circuit
3x12
Shoulder press db 55
Side lateral raises 35
Standing rear fly 45
Shrug 65

Bar curl 4x12 45,55,65,75

Ss
Db curl 3x12 30lbs
1 arm overhead tri ext. 30. 3x12

Ss
Spider. 80. 3x8
Db kick back 35. 3x12

Ss
Concentration 35. 7,7,8 reps
1 arm side tri ext 3x12. 20,25,25

Ss
Rope pd 35x20, 50-2x12
Rope hammer same

Standing calf machine 315. 3x15

Horizontal calf press 3x20. 300

Circuit
Decline crunch 3x20
Hanging leg raises from smith 3x10
Standing oblique crunch 3x10

Ab roller 3x12

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick day just to get some activity in

Overhead squat hold 135lb. 3x30 second

Zercher hold 135lb 30,30,35 seconds

Suitcase carry 3x97 paces

Ab roller 3x12

Hip raises 3x20

Side plank hip drop 3x12

Weighted crunches triple drop 3 sets
25x15/10x15/bwx16

Pallof 3x15 25lbs

20 minutes stair master

Really fast virtually no rest between sets at all whole thing took 48 minutes

I've mentioned this before but worth repeating, GO really shined on these fast upbeat cardio centric workouts

Starting tomorrow I'll be starting my bridge transition going from bulking cals down to cutting cals. Trying to keep cals high this year for when I cut and see if I can't continue to maintain even slightly build while dropping fat. That said I'll b switching protocol slightly

I'm adding a scoop of peako2 into PWO GO and then switching from Xtend to perform intra workout. Perform was amazing fir me last year during a very long cut and I'm starting it up now fir the bridge and will be on it until cut finishes. I'll never cut without it again.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4g of Peak 02 keeps the DOMS Doctor away!
lets get it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yeah I love it man

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today I began my bridge down to a cut. I've been eating anywhere from 3600-4200 calories a day for the past six months. I've been closer to the 3600 mark the past cpl weeks though. Was roughly 1.5 protein 2.5 carbs rest in fat.

I began the bulking at 156 lbs 7.8% bf. Today I'm 192.5 lbs 17.9% bf. Remarkably enough I've been seeing abs upon waking and post workout which is actually way sooner than I expected so happy about that.

For the next couple weeks I'm going to be eating roughly 3-3200 calories a day. Sticking with around 1.5 protein. .5-.75 fat abs rest carbs. These numbers will adjust as I get closer to cut. I'm hoping that I'll drop some more bf even at this surplus, which if things stay the same as tdee has been it'll b around 250-400 a day. My goal is to be around 180 in contest shape. That may be overreaching but it's a moving target and I'll know more as things are visible as I go along here. Plan is to b ready for stage in april but bc of $ I'm not going to register until I feel I'll be respectable at that point. If not I'll shoot fir a summer show.

Anyhow that's the plan right now.

Used GO pre with scoop of peako2 pre workout and black cherry Perform intra. I know it's only been a month or so since the peak log but man I didn't realize how much I missed it. Amazing recovery as always.

5 minute bike
Decline smith reverse grip bench 10x3 225 lbs
Alternating single arm db bench 6x5 80 lbs
Incline leverage chest press 5x6
Hoist fly. 3x10 150
Svend press 2 5 lb plates pressed together 2x15
Single arm x over 1x30 30lbs

4 minutes tabata rowing machine

25 min stair master

Exactly 30 seconds rest between sets

It actually feels like cheating using peako2 and perform bc recovery at even this increments is like I had an hour. Energy is great for this type of workout with GO as I kinda knew it would be from previous upbeat workouts. Feel really good right now

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Planning on LH. Would like to go classic but not sure I'm big enough and classic physique seems like judging is all over the place so might shoot for physique. Not exactly sure yet

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will b a quick write up today. First a cpl notes: Energy and focus amazing today again. Peako2 is the sh1t when it comes to recovery. Everyone doing a cut or doing low rest workouts needs to use it or even better with Perform. Flex has been a godsend but today I woke up with tons of aches in joints. Was really confused but then I saw the weather outside and it made sense. Whenever it's cold damp and rainy I get the aches they're not joint pain per se but achy. So this I'm fairly positive is not a reflection on flexatril at all. Just listing for posterity sake.

Bike 5 min
Rack pull 12x3 225,315,405x2,365x8
1 arm seated row 6x5 80lbs
Wide grip pulldown 5x6 180lbs
Bent over row 3x10 155,185x2
Db incline row 2x15 50lbs
1 arm pulldown 1x30 70lbs
4 min tabata rowing machine
Stair master 25 minutes

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I did an arm ab calves workout

Skull 80-3x10
Curl-80-3x10
Calf press 380-3x10

Rope pd 35x35,30x30,25x30
Rope hammer same
Seated calf 3x2 min cluster sets 55lbs

Rev pd 25x30x3
Cable curl same
Calf on leg press 3x1 min cluster sets 270lbs

Tabata abs
Standing cable crunch 65 lbs
Plank
Torso rotation

30 min stair master

Energy and recover were the same as they've been using GO and peako2/perform.

The joint aches from yesterday were gone upon waking today and they feel like they had before yesterday.

I did add Vasomax a non stim pump product today which I can tell you by the results I'm familiar with by now did not effect my analysis. I only used it to get the other log up and running for when this log finishes and to give them a taste of what my log will be like when it does. It was also a thank you of sorts to get the initial review in for them.

I mentioned in that log that I may do a log a week for them until this one finishes and can then go daily for them at that time but I'll only do the 1 a week if I get a go ahead from you.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stick with one log and one product.
Skewing feedback from throwing in something here or there is not 100% honest feedback. Just wait till this is done to run their product (which I am sure you talked with them about) . Just let them know it will be another 3-4 weeks

Plus if you dont run their product straight through and only 1 time a week it wont be very beneficial to the company.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I talked with them a cpl times and mentioned it in the log I created.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs are like jelly right now.

Leg press 10x3. 720x4,770x3,820x3
Front squat 7x5 135, 225x6
Bb glute bridge 5x6 155
Walking lunge 3x10 30lbs
Ghr. 2x15
Single leg extensions 1x30 65lbs

Tabata 4 min rowing machine

25 minutes stairs

Honestly out of that whole workout it was the ghr that destroyed me the most lol

Energy is superb for these fast 30 sec rest workouts. If scivation didn't know it already they should seriously consider marketing GO for fast paced up tempo workouts.

The stack of GO with 1 scoop peako2 pre and perform intra is the perfect stack for this style workout. Energy, hydration, necessary amino supplementation and rapid recovery.

Ever since that one day I mentioned b4 no joint issues with flex. Start new bottle tomorrow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
See you on Saturday for a lift buddy. What you training?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms and calves sat

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulder and trap

Bike 5 min
Clean and press 10x3 135
Side lateral raises 6x5 50
Db front raises 5x6 35
Db shrug 3x10 110
V-press 2x15 40
Rear fly 3x12 45
1 arm db upright row 1x30 45lb

4 min tabata rowing machine
25 minutes stairs

Everything pretty much on par with what you be been seeing here. The flex continues to work, no joint issues at all. The Perform and peako2 kills it with recovery and the GO is awesome for these high intensity fast pace low rest workouts

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look forward to the progress man. And of course the feedback.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exact same workout as Wednesday without any additional supps. As usual energy and recovery top notch and joints good to go.

Was nice to meet up with TheSolution and mkretz at the gym today for Marty's birthday.

Bob thanks for the posing tips. Will definitely be practicing. And oh yeah I really appreciate u keeping it real with me, most friends would've just said what they thought would make me feel good or something not to discourage me. Being real is so much better. Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exact same workout as Wednesday without any additional supps. As usual energy and recovery top notch and joints good to go.

Was nice to meet up with TheSolution and mkretz at the gym today for Marty's birthday.

Bob thanks for the posing tips. Will definitely be practicing. And oh yeah I really appreciate u keeping it real with me, most friends would've just said what they thought would make me feel good or something not to discourage me. Being real is so much better. Thanks
I rather be honest, then lead you wrong. Personally cut down until you feel comfortable. Don't push yourself to where you feel your hormones giving out, strength sufferings, getting cold, and things starting to backfire on you.

Take it slow and steady, listen to your body, make minor adjustments, and note on what you feel/see.
When you refeed or take a cheat meal, do you get sweaty? do you drop the next day? Do you hold a lot of water? This will help you know what works better for you.

See how you feel on a higher carb diet, or a higher fat diet. Take notes on strength, mood, energy. And adjust based off your digestion (most important) are you bloated? Do you feel comfortable? are the nutrients digesting right? do you feel hunger through the roof or do you feel satisfied?

Lots of things to put into context here.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took the day off yesterday but spent s good chunk of it practicing poses. I really think I've turned a corner on getting the shoulders out in the lat spread. Gonna see if someone can take some pics to see if reality matches with how it feels.

Felt great today. Normal protocol.

5 min bike
1 arm crossover 1x30 25
Decline reverse grip bench 10x3 235
1 arm alternating db bench 6x5 85
Leverage incline press 5x6 150
Hoist fly 3x10 145
Svend press 2x15 2 5lb plates

Tabata 4 min 20lb 1 arm kb swing
Tabata 4 min high step up with high knees

20 min stair master

30 sec rest between sets. Energy level fine. Recovery as always with peako2 and perform can't b beat. No joint issues at all. Feel great

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any chance you could drop like 2-3 lines on how you have felt xtend perform or flexatril has aided you and the biggest things you noted ?

Layne has a good YouTube video on posing highly suggest watching it

Glad I could help you the other day

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtend Perform
Greatly aids in the recovery between sets and effectively assists in post workout recovery. I'll never again not use Perform or peako2 while performing low rest cut like workouts, it's just ineffective to not use it.

Flexatril has assisted me in lifting more so through confidence. I know my joints which previously hurt a lot, especially knees and elbows, will be fine as I've had absolutely no soreness at all since the loading period ended. I can hit the weights with more confidence, as noted dramatically in my squats. As u saw I had poor depth, which led to overall poor form. A lot of this was a result of la king the confidence in my knees being able to handle the loads, and now I don't even need the wraps. I'm able to go ass to the grass even sand no pain which has led to crazy improvements in overall form.

I know a bit longer than 3 lines but wanted to get that all in there lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is the kind of feedback right there we value most... Especially with how detailed that is..
If you could do that once a week that would be fantastic!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah no prob.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today peako2 and perform was most definitely tested. The 30 sec rest had been fun and fits the GO template very well. Energy was good again. The peak and perform are the recovery agents and that's so needed doing 30 sec rest while staying heavy. Really don't think u can do it honestly without it.

5 min bike
1 arm pulldown 75x30
Rack pull 10x3 410
Really was feeling these about three sets in and recover was there but just barely. Really thought I'd have to take longer but then by the fifth set it's like the peak new it had to kick it up a notch and did just that.
1 arm seated row 6x5 85
Wide grip pulldown 5x6 180
Bent over row 3x10 185
Db incline pull 2x15 50

2 4 min tabata sessions rowing machine
20 min stair master

The way I felt early I have to say I thought this would b the first workout peak and perform let me down but it didn't happen and a big test passed for them

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms abs calves

5 min bike
Tabata abs.
Standing cable crunch 75lbs
Planks
Rotation

Non stop circuits. 3 rounds each

Skull 90x10
Curl 90x10
Calf press 380x10

Rope pd 30x30
Rope hammer 30x30
Calf on leg press 360x33

Rev pd 30x30
Standing cable curl 30x30
Seated 45x29

30 min stair master

Energy good again. Did start tiring out last 3-4 min of stairs but that's really no big deal. Recovery great again and no issues with all the joint moves today

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Energy was really lagging in the morning today but took the GO and by the time I got done with 5 min bike warmup I was ready for the workout.
So this was something new to report as I've pretty much been at my baseline energy during this log and the GO has been as I've reported ample energy to fuel a workout, but today I think it's significant bc it not only provided the same energy as usual but this was starting from a well below baseline energy level, which I find pretty impressive.

5 min bike
Single leg extensions 65x30
Leg press 10x3 810
Front squat 6x5 225
Bb glute bridge 5x6 155
Walking lunge 3x10 40lbs
Ghr. 2x15

Tabata 4 min 20 lb kb swings 1 arm
Tabata 4 min trx jump squats

20 min stair master

My legs r toast gonna be foam rolling all night

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid day overall. Same notes as usual. Gonna actually try to see if I can't scrap?a little $ together bc that nutraplanet deal on Perform and flexatril is unreal.

5 min bike
Hoist rear fly 3x12. 150,170x2
1 arm upright row 1x30 45lbs
Hang clean and press 10x3 145
Side lateral raises 6x5 50lbs
Front raise db 5x6 40lbs
Db shrug 3x10 110lbs
V-press 2x15 45,40

Tabata 4 min straight arm pulldown

20 min stair master

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
K thanks

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid day overall. Same notes as usual. Gonna actually try to see if I can't scrap?a little $ together bc that nutraplanet deal on Perform and flexatril is unreal.

5 min bike
Hoist rear fly 3x12. 150,170x2
1 arm upright row 1x30 45lbs
Hang clean and press 10x3 145
Side lateral raises 6x5 50lbs
Front raise db 5x6 40lbs
Db shrug 3x10 110lbs
V-press 2x15 45,40

Tabata 4 min straight arm pulldown

20 min stair master
Nice Workout!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I was sick all weekend. I felt better today but didn't kill myself today.

Bench
135x8,185x10,225x6,6,7,7

Thought here is 225x10 is my best lift so I went with 65% for 225

Incline
135x10,155x6,165x5

Crossover 3x10 10,15,20

1 arm reverse grip push down 3x12 10,15,20

Vbar pulldown 3x12 60

Close grip bench 95x12,105x10,115x8,125x8

Hanging leg raises 3x15

Stairs 20 minutes

No worse for ware. And actually feel a ton better than I thought I would but right now feel as good as I have in three days

Energy as good as it gets with Go today but I purposely took extra rest time today but this overall well feeling has to be attributed somewhat to Perform